Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Human Life RPG - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Human Life RPG - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human Life RPG

+12
Jade
Glimmermist
Bramblesky
Redstar
Blagonet
Lightclaw
Shimmerpaw
Scarlett
Nyx
Lilacstar
Frost
Phoenixflare
16 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Human Life RPG - Page 4 Empty Human Life RPG

Post by Phoenixflare January 28th 2013, 23:34

First topic message reminder :

Hey! This is about a human life rolepaly! You just need to fill out this form and you're all good to go!

Name -
Age -
Gender -
Appearance/picture -
Personality -
Other -

My character
Name - Kristin
Age - 15 years
Gender - female
Appearance/picture - tall brown-haired girl with gree eyes
Personality - clever, friendly, always willing to help friends,
Other - N/A
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7102
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Human Life RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Human Life RPG

Post by Redstar February 3rd 2013, 14:19

"There are 3 seats in each section on an airplane. You can have isle seat, I can have middle, and Katie can have window seat. How about that?" she smiled. She put her hand on the table close to Nikia's, wanting to see what he would do. Would he hold her hand or not? Her last boyfriend never got the memo...
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10227
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw February 3rd 2013, 14:22

Nikia looked at the table and ate the last bit of his cookie. He grabbed Ani's hand and said, "No, I get the window seat." He looked in her eyes and leaned closer. He smiled and got a good look at her for the first time.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6206
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist February 3rd 2013, 15:29

"Alice!" called Lily, Lily ran to catch up with her friend. "I have a question. Is there a Social studies test tomorrow?" asked Lily "Yes why do you ask?" Alice asked. "I forgot to study can I come to your place after school so we can study for tomorrow" asked Lilly "Sure!" said Alice as happy as ever. Super Happy
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6324
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 3rd 2013, 16:24

Ani stared into Nikia's eyes. Woah... For once, she brushed her long bangs away from her other eye, and smiled as he grabbed her hand. She smiled, "You're gonna have to talk to Katie about that..." She blushed when she still saw him staring into her eyes and she looked down a bit.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw February 3rd 2013, 16:27

Nikita looked at Ani. "This is going pretty fast..." he said. "Looks like I'm going to have to catch up." He leaned closer to the girl. He hoped she got the message. Most of the time when he tried to kiss a girl, they just said no and ran away... but somehow Ani was different.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 3rd 2013, 16:44

"I agree, fast. And I don't mind it." Ani smiled, and leaned in, kissing Nikia. She closed her eyes and felt as if she was soaring. Nikia was her first kiss... Alex was more of a friend and Kyle was an idiot in disguise. She squeezed his hand a bit tighter, showing she was in love and happy (xDD).

~Super cheesy xD!
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar February 3rd 2013, 17:19

What was Alice thinking?! She has softball practice after school tommorow! Alice mentally cursed myself for being rash. Now, how would she tell Lily?

Last edited by Dappleleaf on February 3rd 2013, 18:42; edited 1 time in total
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6891
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 3rd 2013, 18:31

~ I'm not signed up in this RPG and may sign up later, but I just wanted to remind Dappleleaf that you RP in third person, not primary XD ~
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : ÒŽartaÓ³ (;
WarriorPoints : 4422
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 3rd 2013, 21:40

Feye wrote:Tawnya skipped forward so she was next to Landon. She smiled. "I'm the only one here without a twin aren't I?" She asked and sneezed.

Nikita coughed and smiled at Ani.

"Bless you!" Brynne called instinctively. She had already paid for her box of Alfredo fettuccine pasta, a slice of garlic bread, an apple, a cookie, and a cup of lemonade. Thanks to her fast metabolism, no matter how much she ate, she never got fat. Good thing too, because Brynne had a huge appetite.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38665
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade February 4th 2013, 14:58

Tawnya smiled and grabbed the slice of pozza she wanted. She helped herself to a salad and a bottle of soda. She balanced her tray on her Armand cursed silently. She placed the tray down and payed for her food. "Thanks Brynne." She smiler and sat down at a close table so she didn't risk dropping her tray of food.

Nikos smiled on the inside and kissed Ani. He thought about his sitster but immediately stooped. Right about now, Hateya would be screaming, "NIKIA GAVE THE GIRL BOY COOTIES." and graicously accepted a cookie from his mother

(Just realized I posted this om Ali's account. Well. I'm too lazy to switch accounts and redoubt this, but this WAS Feye. Wait a second.... someone has been on my Kindle, Hmmmmm?)
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5600
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar February 4th 2013, 16:15

Dawnstorm wrote:~ I'm not signed up in this RPG and may sign up later, but I just wanted to remind Dappleleaf that you RP in third person, not primary XD ~
LOYAL SKYCLAN WARRIOR
]

Oh. Thanks Dawnstorm! I will remeber that in the future Cat Smile

Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost February 4th 2013, 17:08

Landon meanwhile paid for a pair of chocolate frosted cupcakes and a milkshake. He slid into the seat next to Brynne and motioned Tawnya to join them. "I don't mind the calories and all. I work out every day," He explained, patting his chest with a laugh.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25647
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw February 4th 2013, 18:19

Tawnya looked at Landon and nodded. "Could you maybe help me get this tray over.. I don't want to drop it." She tried lifting it on her own again and managed to get to the table and slid in across from the two. "Hm. Looks like I'm getting used to carrying things from school anyway." She giggled at Landons remark about calories and stretched her arm. "Imagine waking up in the morning and only being able to stretch your right arm." She remarked looking to the left of herself and rubbing where her left arm should be.

-sorry for any misspellings, I'm on my Kindle.-
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 4th 2013, 20:41

Nathan looked at Tawnya," Need help?" Nathan asked and grabbed a tray for her." What would you like," Nathan murmured. Though she had no arms she was pretty. But Nathan already had a crush, and a girlfriend in mind, however, he liked to help out.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4633
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 4th 2013, 21:31

Ani blushed majorly. "So, are you for sure you're going on the Singapore field trip? I want to sit by you." Ani said affectionately. She looked up at Nikia, her cheeks no longer red.

Kayla stepped into the cafeteria and smiled, "Mm. Free time." She asked for a slushie and walked over to Ani. "I didn't catch your name, dear." Kayla sneered, but Ani grabbed the slushie and took it from Kayla. "Here, let me introduce myself." And threw the slushie onto Kayla. Kayla screamed, and cried, "THIS IS A $100 OUTFIT!!!" Ani snickered, "I'm Ani. And $100? They're just clothes! No go wash up. It shouldn't take that long... Oh, wait, you're a priss. It'll take you... What? An hour?" Kayla stormed out of the cafeteria and said to Nikia, "Sorry. I just had to get her back..."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 4th 2013, 22:21

"Mmh..." Brynne shot Tawnya a sympathetic look as she dug into her pasta. Se had to admit she was curious how the girl had lost her other arm, but it was rude to ask. Probably was a sensitive topic too. "At least you'll never have to worry about having cramps in two arms at once," she said lightly.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 5th 2013, 08:02

Once Nathan helped Tawnya and he got his plate. Nathan stepped lightly passed a bunch of girls lthat liked him and went to sit by Kristin. But right as Nathan sat down the girls from the other table rushed over and sat down. Nathan slammed his fist on the table," Can't I have a nce lunch without being crowded around every second?!" Nathan let put a quiet yell of fury.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4633
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 5th 2013, 10:17

~Sorry. Been busy. Can I get an overview so far on anything big I missed and where everyone is now?~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433513
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 5th 2013, 12:52

~There's going to be a plane tip to Singapore in a few days. The plan is that they crash on a deserted island. Right now some people are out of campus getting lunch while the rest are still at school eating gravy turkey, broccoli, and whatever else I said beore.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist February 5th 2013, 17:18

"Oh crud!" yelled Lily "I forgot I have kick boxing after school how will i tell Alice!". After school Lily texted Alice "Hey can't come over to study I have kick boxing see you later ~Lily!"
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar February 5th 2013, 19:42

Alice was so happy!She didn't have to tell Lily!! She checked her planner. Muay Thai classes on Friday, Fencing on Tues., Softball today.... "CRUDD!! I am going to be late for softball!!!" Alice yelled running to get her mitt. Alice rushed out of the house, her brunnette hair waving wildly against the wind. The field was around the corner now. "FINALLY!"Alice exclaimed. "ALICE MONTRI!" Alice's coach screeched. "Here..." Alice sputtered. "Wha a weird last name.." Tiffany, the primadonna at Alice's school whispered."Oh, it's Thai..you know the people who eats bugs and live like slobs."Monique, Tiffany's best friend replied. Alice clenched her fists. Annoying people need black eyes... Alice thought while biting her tongue. There was nothing wrong with her last name. Alice enjoyed being half Thai half american. Alice was an Amer-Asian to be exact. Her father was American, her mother Thai.

Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw February 6th 2013, 14:41

-Um.. Bramble, Tawnya already sat down and shes missing her left arm not both.-

Tawnya smiled at the thought that she had made new friends that day. The shyist girl in school. She looked at Brynne, "I know... my mom has been really helpful, She Esau's to put myself in other peoples shoes, I mean, if I were staring at a girl with one arm I sure wouldn't know what to shad without being offensives." She mused. "Its alright too, I'm used to it."

Nikita smiled. "Course." When the girl came by he gasped. "Yeah, sure. Get out of here and well... ya know what. Why don't you keep the red color, it brings out your eyes." He smiled and looked at Kayla looking like he thought she looked nice.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 6th 2013, 16:17

Name - Kate
Age - 16 years
Gender - Female
Appearance/picture -
Spoiler:
Personality - Kate is bubbly and super fun to hang out with. She loves to make people smile and if you are her best friend you'll be treated excellently. Kate loves her friends and family and would do anything for them. She can be very self conscious at times and just wants to fit in and be popular. Even though at times she thinks she's a loser, she is very popular. Kate is also super sweet. She isn't one of those people who are brutally honest and harsh and she hates to be mean to someone. At times, she can get upset and snap at people and will often glare but other than that she is one of the sweetest girls you will ever know.
Other - Loves dancing, gymnastics, drawing, photography, friends, family, and animals. She has to wear makeup before leaving the house. (Kate is looking for a boyfriend too Wink)

Her Outfits:
Look at outfit in description
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Those are some of her outfits. She loves wearing skinny jeans, jean shorts, cute tops, flats, boots, and earrings.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7831
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist February 9th 2013, 11:09

Lily went home later that day after kick boxing. "Ouch my eye hurts!" exclaimed Lily she looked into the mirror and her right eye was red and purple "Great, just great I have a black eye" cried Lily. When she went to school she noticed that her locker had letter magnets stuck to it the magnet spelled out LILLY'S LOCKER "Oh I totally forgot I did that to my locker" Lilly said with relief. After school she came home and sat on her bed. The most annoying cat she owned named Smudge plopped her self right beside Lilly. "Ugh" Lilly
moaned as she texted Alice "Hey I'm bored are you doing anything this weekend?~ Lilly"
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar February 9th 2013, 13:23

Alice looked her phone screen. She texted back.
Yeah, let's hang out! ~Alice
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down