Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

DawnStorm choices: Tigerstar or Scourge? (Edition 2) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

DawnStorm choices: Tigerstar or Scourge? (Edition 2) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DawnStorm choices: Tigerstar or Scourge? (Edition 2)

+6
Snowstorm
Scarlett
Sirwavrenstar
Illusion
Phoenixflare
Ren
10 posters

Go down

Who is more evil? Tigerstar, or Scourge?

DawnStorm choices: Tigerstar or Scourge? (Edition 2) Vote_lcap43%DawnStorm choices: Tigerstar or Scourge? (Edition 2) Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 12 ]
DawnStorm choices: Tigerstar or Scourge? (Edition 2) Vote_lcap57%DawnStorm choices: Tigerstar or Scourge? (Edition 2) Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 28

DawnStorm choices: Tigerstar or Scourge? (Edition 2) Empty DawnStorm choices: Tigerstar or Scourge? (Edition 2)

Post by Ren January 13th 2013, 20:07

This is the second edition of DawnStorm's Choices. In this edition, who is more evil? The vile Scourge, or the betrayer Tigerstar?

From now on, I will be doing these choices every 1-2 days. They will

include two or more choices to choose from. In this series, you choose a
favorite/most (insert trait here) and express that in a post on the
thread. Credit to Rosethorn (Forestblaze) for her weekly's. Every time I
make a new one, I will announce the winner of the last one in the new
topic and I will ask for the last topic to be closed.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4421
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

DawnStorm choices: Tigerstar or Scourge? (Edition 2) Empty Re: DawnStorm choices: Tigerstar or Scourge? (Edition 2)

Post by Phoenixflare January 13th 2013, 20:59

So... you post who's better here? I think Scourge is better than Tigerstar. Scourge KILLED Tigerstar with one attack. That's pretty amazing. Scourge was actually a little tiny cat called Tiny and I felt bad for him when he was bullied by his littermates Ruby and Socks.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7101
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

DawnStorm choices: Tigerstar or Scourge? (Edition 2) Empty Re: DawnStorm choices: Tigerstar or Scourge? (Edition 2)

Post by Ren January 13th 2013, 21:09

No, in this one I mean who seemed more evil. But I think, as far as evilness, Tigerstar Very Happy
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 13th 2013, 21:18

Oh, evilness. Yeah, Tigerstar is more eviler than Scourge. He used a QUEEN to lure the dogs to the Thunderclan camp and he killed a bunch of innocent cats while Scourge killed a bunch of dogs.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion January 13th 2013, 21:41

I think Scourge. It's not the big and muscular that matters, it's the deadly. But that's just when you talk about strong. (Sorry, I didn't read the other posts.) OK, Tigerstar IS more evil when it comes to the past. Scourge was like a HERO to the alley cats. But if you saw the BloodClan laws, Scourge does appear more evil. Though what drove him on was Tigerstar. This is what I remember:

"Tigerstar, you told me about luring the dogs into ThunderClan, but you never told me your clan failed."

So in my eyes, Scourge is more evil.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9423
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirwavrenstar January 20th 2013, 16:32

I'd elect Tigerstar as being more evil.

Spoiler:
Sirwavrenstar
Sirwavrenstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Roman Triarii
WarriorPoints : 4204
Male Posts : 23

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 20th 2013, 17:43

I think I would have to choose Scourge. While Tigerstar had a very vile and twisted way of looking at things he hid it fairly well and was always eager to be seen as a hero or role model, like when he "saved" Shadowclan by taking over as leader as he dramatized it. Scourge on the other had was very outwardly angry and hateful of the clans, especially Thunderclan and never made any attempts to hide it. I think the worst part was that so many cats still followed Scourge, even knowing how evil he was, while Tigerstar was exiled and had very few cats who actually were dedicated to Tigerstars' cause.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433512
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstorm January 20th 2013, 18:04

I think Tigerstar is more evil. Scrouge is pretty close, but I think Tigertsar is more evil. Tigerstar killed many cats, just to become leader of Thunderclan. He killed the deputy, Redtail, and blamed it on a Riverclan cat, Oakheart. He pretended to have killed Oakheart in revenge during the battle, thus lying to Bluestar. He thought killing Redtail would get him to be deputy, but instead Lionheart was. When Lionheart died, he finally got what he wanted. He was deputy. But he couldn't wait that long for Bluestar to lose all her lives, and tried to kill her. He lead a group of roguesto the camp, pretending to be being chased by them. During the battle, he snuck into Bluestars den, in an attempt to kill her. Firestar, Fireheart at that time, saved Bluestar. Tigerstar was bansihed, and one day killed Runnigwind. he led dogs to the camp, killing Brindleface during that. After the attempt to bring the dogs to the camp, and it failed, he didn't give up. When Thunderclan was getting rid of the dog pack, he tried to kill Firestar. Instead, Bluestar sacrifised her life, and drowned with the dogs in the gourge. The next gathering, Firestar was leader of Thunderclan. Tigerstar was leader of Shadowclan, as both the leader and deputy died. He took over Riverclan, led Bloodclan into the forest, and almost destroyed every clan. He was killed, though. By the leader of Bloodclan, the tiny black cat named Scourge. Although Scourge killed all of Tigerstar's 9 lives with one blow, I think Tigerstar is worse. He turned Scourge evil, when he was Thistleclaw's apprentice. If it weren't for Tigerstar, Scourge wouldn't be evil.
Snowstorm
Snowstorm
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4174
Female Posts : 22

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 20th 2013, 18:49

I don't remember the books ever saying Tigerstar and Scourge knew each other or had anything to do with each other before Tigerstar made the deal with Scourge to take oer the forest.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstorm January 20th 2013, 19:02

In one of the comics, it says that. Scourge, as a kit named Tiny, had ventured from his twoleg nest. He ventured into the forest, where a patrol of Bluestar (bluefur at that time), Thistleclaw, and Tigerstar (Tigerpaw at that time, apprentice of Thistleclaw) found him. Thitsleclaw wanted to hurt the kit, but Bluefur/Bluestar objected. Tigerpaw/Tigerstar said they should teach him a lesson, and Tigerpaw/Tigerstar lunged at Tiny/Scourge. Tigerpaw/Tigerstar hurt him badly, and ripped off the bell from his collar. Bluestar stopped Tigerpaw from hutring him anymore.

Sorry if the comics don't count! DawnStorm choices: Tigerstar or Scourge? (Edition 2) 1818838577
Snowstorm
Snowstorm
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 20th 2013, 19:50

Oh. I was basing it off of the mainstream story like from the books but I guess the topic doesn't specify, so fair play.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstorm January 20th 2013, 19:52

Ya, I just saw that it doesn't say you can't do comics. So I just said the one about the comics, and forgot about how many people wouldn't be thinking about the comics.
Snowstorm
Snowstorm
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Eaglestrike January 20th 2013, 23:12

Tigerstar didn't force him to become evil. Honestly, no one can make someone do anything, unless they threaten you, and you're scared of the consequence. Scourge was not threatened, therefore I don't believe he made him evil. In my opinion, Tigerstar was just an excuse for his blooming insanity.

Scourge reminds me of Hitler, in a cat way, obviously. I don't want to compare them, because the holocaust was a very tragic and traumatizing event, but he's what comes to mind, when I think of Scourge. Scourge was very bad, yet he still had a lot of followers; same as Hitler. He disliked clan cats for no reason; Hitler did the exact same thing with the Jews.

I don't mean to offend anyone, that's just my opinion. (:
Eaglestrike
Eaglestrike
Loner

Custom Rank : That one cat
WarriorPoints : 4614
Male Posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstorm January 21st 2013, 18:16

Wow, truly, that is a good opinion. I never thought of Scourge that way, now ther tied! I don't know which one is badder anymore! Shocked
Snowstorm
Snowstorm
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade January 21st 2013, 18:44

I honestly think that Scourge is more evil. I mean, truly I wouldn't b able to decide, my choice is a bit biased, going for my favorite, but I do have reasons that back up my opinion . To kill a cat with nine lives in one blow is amazing, especially for a tiny cat like Scourge. I believe that over all, Scourge had MANY more allies that Tigerstat and it seemed easier to frighten people on Scourges side, just by his appearance. He was WAY more feared than Tigerstar ever was. I'm not the best person to find writing long informational posts.. so this is what you get, bad grammar and all XD
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5599
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstorm January 21st 2013, 20:19

Now that I think Of it, Scourge is more evil! He killed many cats for no reason, and seemed to like it. His appearence was fierce, with teeth and claws from his defeated apponents. He had many more followers then Tigerstar, and everyone feared him more. He ripped the nine lives out of Tigerstar with one blow, and Scourge was so tiny. Truly, now that I think of it harder, Scourge is more eviller. Well, that's my opinion at least.
Snowstorm
Snowstorm
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 21st 2013, 20:29

There's also the fact that even Tigerstar feared to speak up against Scourge. I mean that alone tells you there is something really wrong with that character.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 21st 2013, 20:33

Scourge does seem more evil. He killed Tigerstar with one swipe and he didn't even care. He forced cats to do his duites and everything.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowfire January 22nd 2013, 17:02

Tigerstar, I think, is more evil because Scourge probably wouldn't have become evil if Tigerstar, then Tigerpaw, didn't injure him.
Sparrowfire
Sparrowfire
Loner

Custom Rank : A Lurking Shadow
WarriorPoints : 4644
Female Posts : 255

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 17,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Icetalon January 22nd 2013, 18:01

I voted Tigerstar, because he really wouldn't stop until he got his way~
Icetalon
Icetalon
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4154
Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstorm January 22nd 2013, 21:15

All such good choices! But I change my opinion to Scourge, but don't mind my vote. I voted for Tigertsra first!
Snowstorm
Snowstorm
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 22nd 2013, 21:20

I just wanted to say all your opinions are great. I really like these disscusion topics because you can kind of view other's ways of thinking and such.

But anyway, I think Tigerstar also because, well, like someone else mentioned, without him, Scourge wouldn't even be evil. Scourge also never went completly rogue like Tigerstar and gained such a desperate urge for ambition.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstorm January 22nd 2013, 21:33

I was the one that mentioned that Scourhe wouldn't be evil without Tigerstar. See? That's a hard thing to choose! Without Tigerstar, Scourge wouldn't be evil. Scourge killed Tigerstar with a single blow, though. So hard to choose now! XD
Snowstorm
Snowstorm
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 22nd 2013, 21:34

~Dawny, are you going to make an edition 3?~ :3

You guys have so many great ideas that you make me feel puny with my suggestions. I've never even thought of these things!
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down