Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Buzzing people on chat? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Buzzing people on chat? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buzzing people on chat?

3 posters

Go down

Solved Buzzing people on chat?

Post by Ren January 5th 2013, 21:20

I know I made a suggestion today already (Sweat) but I thought of something else. What if, when someone goes away, you could buzz them? Like you have a small little option to buzz them and it will send a little beep to them to remind them that they're on the chat. But the only thing is if they are away once they can only be buzzed once. Like, if I went away on the chat only one person could buzz me. When I go back to the chat and poof again, I can be buzzed again. Get it? Anywayssss, I hope it sounds useful. If it is applied I think people would remember to lower their speakers when entering the chat if that seems to be a problem. Very Happy
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4582
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Buzzing people on chat?

Post by Lunarlight January 5th 2013, 21:31

Honestly, I think it's too hard and unecessary. :/ Sorry.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8938
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonclaw January 5th 2013, 22:33

DawnStorm wrote:I know I made a suggestion today already (Sweat) but I thought of something else. What if, when someone goes away, you could buzz them? Like you have a small little option to buzz them and it will send a little beep to them to remind them that they're on the chat. But the only thing is if they are away once they can only be buzzed once. Like, if I went away on the chat only one person could buzz me. When I go back to the chat and poof again, I can be buzzed again. Get it? Anywayssss, I hope it sounds useful. If it is applied I think people would remember to lower their speakers when entering the chat if that seems to be a problem. Very Happy

Good idea! Luckily, we already have a form of that! Smile

Our new WarriorsLounge beeps whenever there are new messages. And an even newer feature is that on the top of the tab of your browser, a number appears flashing the number of new messages. So thus, what we have is essentially the buzz system Very Happy

Lunarlight wrote:Honestly, I think it's too hard and unecessary. :/ Sorry.
Lunarlight, please only offer constructive criticism. Simply saying it's "unnecessary" does not contribute anything to the discussion. Why do you think it is "unnecessary?" What would you suggest that builds on the original idea? And deciding the difficulty is not even your call, it is up to the staff.
Dragonclaw
Dragonclaw
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Technical Support
WarriorPoints : 9062
Male Posts : 712

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 5th 2013, 22:42

Oh, I understand, Dragonclaw. I kind of feel a bit stupid now Sweat I didn't really think of that. Thank you. You can lock this Smile
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4582
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonclaw January 5th 2013, 22:46

DawnStorm wrote:Oh, I understand, Dragonclaw. I kind of feel a bit stupid now Sweat I didn't really think of that. Thank you. You can lock this Smile

That's fine, it means that we already have features requested by members, which is good!

Thread Solved and Locked Wink
Dragonclaw
Dragonclaw
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Technical Support
WarriorPoints : 9062
Male Posts : 712

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down