Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Power of the Clans - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Power of the Clans - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of the Clans

+5
Nyx
Sunbeam
Frost
Ren
Illusion
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Power of the Clans - Page 2 Empty Power of the Clans

Post by Illusion December 11th 2012, 20:25

First topic message reminder :

This is an RP where the clans (somehow) got powers. There are six Clans now, ThunderClan of the Woods, RiverClan of the River, ShadowClan of the Pines, SkyClan of the gorge, and DarkClan of the tunnels. ThunderClan controls fire, WindClan can control wind, ShadowClan and disappear and leave a shadowy decoy, SkyClan cats can fly, RiverClan cats control water, and DarkClan cats have earthy powers.

Form:

plot:

Allegiances:
thunderclan:

riverclan:

WindClan:

ShadowClan:

SkyClan:

DarkClan:

Last edited by Doveshine on December 19th 2012, 21:02; edited 4 times in total
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9431
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Power of the Clans - Page 2 Empty Re: Power of the Clans

Post by Illusion December 16th 2012, 11:49

~There could be, at the beginning. But then the remaining team tries to destroy each other!~
~P.S there's a gathering right now.~

Shimmerstar crossed the marsh and leaped onto the fallen tree. She didn't want to challenge SkyClan, just give them a fair warning. But nowadays, the clans are more hostile then their leaders. Shimmerstar didn't want to stir up trouble. She thought more and more about it as she reached the island.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 16th 2012, 13:47

~DOVESHINE. I WILL ASK AGAIN. ARE MY CHARACHERS ACCEPTED???~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10234
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion December 16th 2012, 18:50

@Forestblaze: Your characters are accepted.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 16th 2012, 18:55

Blazingstar was already on the great oak. 'Greetings." He meowed to Shimmerstar, dipping his head respectfully. "Is all well in DarkClan?" He asked. The sky was clear, without any trace of clouds.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9681
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion December 16th 2012, 19:02

Shimmerstar twitched her ears. "It's going fine," she murmured. Wish I could be telling the truth, she thought.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 16th 2012, 19:44

"Good." Blazingstar meowed, his keen eyes noticing the hesitation. "All is well in ThunderClan, too. Not much is happening, though we have caught some ShadowClan scent on our borders." His face darkened at the thought of the rank scent on his side of the border.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 16th 2012, 20:13

"Getting paranoid as always I see," growled Raggedstar. He scoffed at the ThunderClan leader's words. The broad-shouldered tom sat down calmly on the branch beside Shimmerstar. "ThunderClan always wants to keep their perfect warrior-code-abiding image, and instead turn the blame on a Clan that has done nothing but find intruder's scents on their land." Raggedstar laughed scornfully. How dare ThunderClan blame them for something they did!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 16th 2012, 20:18

Blazingstar turned calmly to Raggedstar. "That's not true and you know it! ThunderClan will fry any more invaders." Blazingstar growled at Raggedstar, a dangerous light in his eyes.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion December 16th 2012, 20:35

Shimmerstar looked at Blazingstar and Raggedstar; then yowled: "Let the gathering begin!"
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 17th 2012, 18:13

The other Clans aren't here yet. Phoenixwing's narrowed eyes lingered on Shimmerstar before dropping to the deputies sitting at the tree's roots. The ShadowClan deputy met her gaze. Phoenixwing hissed, her fur bristling at the condensation in the she-cat's expression. Her claws dug into the ground as Shadowsong smirked knowingly, her gray eyes glittering with mockery. The message on her face was too plain: That's right, little kitten, run back to the nursery so you won't get hurt. Phoenixwing resisted the urge to blast her with a fireball, and broke eye contact first, her back rigid with fury. StarClan would be livid if she started a fight. And looking at Shadowsong just made her anger spark and burn like nothing else.

Shadowong turned away from the ThunderClan warrior and glanced up at the leaders above. "You can't burn us if you can't see us," she taunted, her soft voice floating upwards clearly. "You just might accidentally burn fown your home if you aren't careful." Just to make a point, Shadowsong blinked, her body melting into an actual shadow for a couple seconds. The outline of her figure disappeared, completely vanishing as she became one with the Great Oak's shadow. Her gray eyes blinked again as she returned.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38672
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 17th 2012, 18:44

Was streamstar accepted? And let me do another toon....)
Username: Dawnstorm
Name: Shadowspirit
Clan: ShadowClan
Mate: Anyone?
Kin: Anyone?
Description:
Spoiler:
Personality: A friendly, loyal, and fearsome cat. She is VERY humorous, and is favored by most cats in her clan. She is welcoming, and friendly, but in a bad mood she can be aggressive, reckless, and unwelcoming. She is sneaky in battle and is often leader of stealth missions.

Username: Dawnstorm
Name: Fallenstar
Clan: DarkClan
Mate: anyone?
Kin: anyone?
Description: A large, broad, muscular tom with dark brown fur and a scar across his face. He has amber eyes and long, long fangs
Personality: Fallenstar is a patient, quiet cat. He often keeps to himself, but is a strong leader and a wonderful hunter. He is wise and patient, but also understanding. He has a deep, and loud voice and is respected throughout the clans.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4429
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 17th 2012, 19:27

~Have you read any of the posts...? e_e There is already a ShadowClan deputy and a DarkClan leader.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion December 17th 2012, 19:57

~DawnStorm, Streamstar's accepted.~

Shimmerstar began. "Prey is running well in DarkClan." She yowled. "But I have found trespassers in our territory!" She glanced at Streamstar. "Anything to say for yourselves?"
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 17th 2012, 20:30

(There is? Doveshine, can you please make an allegiance? It's so much easier. Thanks)

Streamstar scowled. "Us?" she said like it was a huge insult. She stamped her front left paw on the ground. She was usually calm and friendly, but when she was insulted or angered she was the opposite. "Even if we did," she said more coolly, sitting down and licking her paws. "You just said prey was running well."
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion December 17th 2012, 21:09

"I know." Growled Shimmerstar. "I meant to say prey was running well underground." She washed her ears. "Besides, I only accused SkyClan for trespassing."
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 17th 2012, 21:52

Streamstar got to her paws. "Why would we trespass?" she laughed. "Flying isn't for being captured underground! And if anything, you guys have been tunneling under out territory!" she growled again. She became calm again when she reminded herself this was supposed to be a calm meeting. "Anyway," she said, flicking her tail and changing the subject. "How have you other clans been doing? I was thinking of doing something as.... real, friendly clans for once, if the rest of you aren't busy," she said, hoping the other clans leaders would be fine with the idea of doing something together. She waited patiently, sitting down.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 18th 2012, 08:36

Blazingstar meowed, "ThunderClan might be willing to cooperate. It depends on what the suggestion is. What is it?" Blazingstar asked, while shooting a warning glance at his deputy. I would like to kill her to, but not at a gathering. StarClan would blow their tops. he thought to himself.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2012, 10:32

Raggedstar glanced breifly down at Shadowsong, his eyes giving a silent warning. Not now. "ShadowClan does not want to mingle and interact with theives and liars," he stated aloud. His green-gray eyes raked the clearing, expression unreadable. "But do say your suggestion. I'm curious."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 18th 2012, 21:58

Streamstar scowled. "Of course, you all don't want to be civil, for once," she grumbled, eyeing the beaty-eyed Blazingstar. "Anyway," she said casually, "I was wondering if we could all work together for a prey project. At the last few gatherings, I noticed the primary problem with our cruelty and incivil acts toward each other. Prey. I was just wondering," she raked her eyes across each clan leader, seeing their eyes light with curiousity. "Perhaps..... we could have, a 'prey overload'. We will get together at a noted time and day and hunt in all the forest territory, and we will all meet at the fourtrees at dawn and divide the prey. Everyone able will participate, and each clan leader shall post 4 guards at their camp if any rebel would like to be rebellious," she purred calmly. She said this proudly, but she laughed on the inside. These cats weren't going to go through. They were all to big and tough to act civil to each other even at Clan Meetings. She eyed Blazingstar, knowing he just wanted to pounce and kill every other cat than his clan members.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 18th 2012, 22:34

Shadowsong stared at the SkyClan leader in disbelief. "Are you joking?" She blinked, her claws working at the tree's roots in agitation. "Why would be let enemy warriors run amok through our territory and familiarize themselves with our land? Who knows whether a Clan will plan an invasion or some other trouble on that day?" The black she-cat shot Blazingstar a poisonous glance. Her eyes had darkened to a gunmetal gray.

Phoenixwing scowled. "Well we're not too eager to mingle with you either, buddy," she muttered under her breath. Her fur literally sparked and heated as she struggled to control her rising temper.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 19th 2012, 08:05

"Are kidding?" Blazingstar asked in disbelief. "You want to explore and hunt on our territory, all the while checking out the place for an invasion? ThunderClan will shred any unwanted intruders!" Some of the ThunderClan cats cheered, supporting their leader.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 19th 2012, 16:26

~ Wow, I messed that up. ~

Streamstar laughed at herself, remembering she must have missed something. "No," she stated to the leaders. "I must have told this wrong; I ment we could hunt in our own territory, and divide the prey. Sorry," she said, hopefully shooting glances at the others.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 19th 2012, 17:48

~What's happening? And is there anyone else involved with Windclan, because Silentnight has no clanmates or a leader xDDD~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10234
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 19th 2012, 17:54

"Everyone knows ThunderClan has more prey than most other clans. And what's to prevent other clans..." he stared at raggedstar, "From stealing prey on the island? And what would stop clans from not bringing less than they should?"
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by StarGazer December 19th 2012, 19:23

username:Angelheart
name:cloverleaf
clan:Skyclan
mate:lunarlight
kits: not yet
Description:rare and elegant green and brown pelt with white underbelly and chest.
eyes: golden/amber
Personality:warm-hearted,extreamly good fighter,hunter,and planner

StarGazer
StarGazer
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan medicin cat
WarriorPoints : 7190
Female Posts : 273

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down