Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Legends of the Guardians of Ga’Hoole RPG - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Legends of the Guardians of Ga’Hoole RPG - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of the Guardians of Ga’Hoole RPG

+5
Ren
Nyx
Moonblossom
Illusion
Lilacstar
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Legends of the Guardians of Ga’Hoole RPG - Page 2 Empty Legends of the Guardians of Ga’Hoole RPG

Post by Lilacstar December 1st 2012, 09:47

First topic message reminder :

Legends of the Guardians of Ga’Hoole Official RPG:

Spoiler:

INFORMATION:
Spoiler:
Chaws:
Colliering:
Spoiler:

Weather Interpratation:
Spoiler:

Blacksmithing:
Spoiler:

Search and Rescue:
Spoiler:

Navigation:
Spoiler:

Ga'Hoolology:
Spoiler:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JOINING:
Username:
Name:
Owl Species:
Mate:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MY CHARACTERS:
Username: Viper
Name: Strix Emerilla
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Owl Species: Barn Owl (Tyto Abhal)
Mate: Looking! Very Happy

Username: Viper
Name: Fengo
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Owl Species: Great Grey
Mate: Looking

Please Join! Very Happy

Last edited by Viper on December 2nd 2012, 11:19; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Legends of the Guardians of Ga’Hoole RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Legends of the Guardians of Ga’Hoole RPG

Post by Illusion December 3rd 2012, 10:24

Amethyst overheard what the owls were saying. She blinked. All of a sudden, Amethyst's enthusiasum returned.She popped into the hollow. "Can I come? Can I come, please please pleeeeaaaasse?" She hooted loudly.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9432
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Legends of the Guardians of Ga’Hoole RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Legends of the Guardians of Ga’Hoole RPG

Post by Lilacstar December 3rd 2012, 19:13

~ACCEPTED! Very Happy Also Sunbeam, Brightstar RP Character, Fell is the leader of the Search and Rescue Chaw!~
Phantom: Yeah, some hagsfiends have been depicted with red streaks in their feathers. Thier powers are mostly being able to change into any type of owl. :O~

Strix Emerilla looked at Eavee as if she'd gone made.
"Talk to Hagsfiends? Eavee, I do believe you've gone quiet a bit to far." She chuckled, And then she looked at Amethyst seriously, "Amethyst, you were only selected for this chaw a few moonrises ago. A fight with Hagsfiends are the least you've encountered. Hagsfiends won't hesitate to tear your wings right from your body. If you think your ready, then I hence let you go. You can come Amethyst, but be prepared." Emerilla warned, shuddering at the memory of her mother, Strix Struma's body plumeting into the sea, her wings near torn completely off.

"Eavee, I am not allowing you to go on this party. If the party deems it safe, we shall send the Ga'Hoolology Ryb, and the Navigation Ryb out on a large scale party. We cannot risk too much bloodshed tonight. Though Fell, Strix Emerilla, if you encounter Hagsfiends, try to get out of there immedately. We don't want any one to be stuck in the imfirmary for too long." Lord Fengo said, and then added, "Strix Emerilla, take the smallest party possible. Make sure to also gather Battle Claws for each member of the Party. You leave now." He dissmissed them.

Strix Emerilla looked at Amethyst, and beckonded her to follow. She shot an nervous glance at Fell, hoping for some encouragment from the older owl.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 3rd 2012, 19:39

Fell huffed, blinking reassuringly at Strix. "We'll be fine, don't worry. Gather your Colliers, and we'll meet at the lightning-blasted tree alright? I'll bring the Battle Claws." He spread his massive wings, and leaped upwards, gliding low over the ground before pulling into a steep climb. The large barn owl circled once above Strix Emerilla's head before turning and vanishing out of the Dining Hollow.

Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 3rd 2012, 19:45

Artemis nodded to Lord Fengo, and flew down to the forge to get some battle claws and armor for himself. He put it all on, and grabbed Fell's armor and battle claws.He flew up, looking for Fell.

Eavee was a very stubborn owl, you must know, so she was not at all pleased with Lord Fengo's answer. "Lord Fengo, I am starting to understand why you would disapprove of my offer, but.... you see, I was also wondering if I could take my own party to The Kingdom of Tyto, or possible Kuneer. My students, also, have calculated that some... source, I suppose.... is projecting the constellations somehow, into the sky. and allowing them to be illuminated throughout the Owl Kingdom. Perhaps, I could take a small party of my own down to those areas to see? Perhaps you could take some Guardians along if you feel uncomfortable with the idea," Eavee asked hopefully.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4430
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 3rd 2012, 22:34

"Thanks, Artemis," Fell said, perching on a nearby branch to shrug into the plated armor. As the Head Search and Rescue, he had a specially made war outfit-- treated steel armor, battle claws, etc. But since Fell wasn't expecting any kind of straight out fight happening, he'd settle for the regular. "Mmh, did you bring the extra Battle Claws too? We need some for the Colliers."

Gemini shuffled closer to Eavee, her large golden eyes wide and unblinking. As much as she'd hate to admit it, she was way too curious about the light source. What kind of object, or what kind of owl, had the power to create new constellations? It fascinated her. Gemini loved constellations and studied them with diligent attentiveness; she'd been named after a constellation herself.

Username: Brightstar
Name: Nike
Appearance: Beautiful tawny-streaked white owl with red-tipped tail feathers and wings
Spoiler:
Owl Species: N/A
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 4th 2012, 05:59

~ Yay, finally a Hagsfiend character. I don't really like to keep roleplaying with myself and feel like a fool Razz Brightstarrrrrrr, you keep stealing my names XD Chrome, Brynne, Nike blah blah blah hahaha. I don't mind though since we're good friends but still!! ~

Frost was on morning guard. She restlessly paced about, her metal-cuffed talons producing a loud clang each step she took. From afar, the plains were empty and deathly quiet, no signs of enemies or invaders. She sighed inwardly. It was going to be a long day.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25655
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 4th 2012, 08:23

Artemis shook his head slightly. "I will retrieve them, though," he said, dipping his head in respect and gracefully swooped down back to the forge.

Eavee looked at Gemini, knowing she was interested. Eavee practically grew up with Gemini, and over the years of befriending her she knew she was curious. "Yes, Gemini," she said, chuckling. "I know you curious, but I pretty much said all I know, really. I don't know who could've just made these appear...." she looked at Gemini with intense eyes. "I'm curious, too, you know, we just need to convince Lord Fengo," she whispered to her, and looked back at Lord Fengo, waiting for a response.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 4th 2012, 11:34

~I didn't steal Nike. o.O I took that name from a book I read. Razz It was about bats, and there was this white bat called Nike~

"But he already said no," Gemini protested, trying and failing to convince even herself. "And it'll be dangerous! Some hagsfeinds have been notoriously good fighters."

Fell waited patently, hooking on his Battle Claws with careful attentiveness. Rogue fires and new constellations. It spells trouble, he thought uneasily.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 4th 2012, 16:07

Eavee thought about it for a moment, then looked at Gemini. "Reguardless, I am sure this source is powerful, and it could kill an owl without having one in site. I bet they will use this constellation thing against the party leaving now. They will need help, somehow. Lord Fengo could allow us to go alone with some Guardians," she huffed out. She didn't THINK this thing could kill an owl, she knew. They wouldn't make two devices, they would make one, they are too dumb for two. She looked to the newborn stars, praying that the party would be okay.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 5th 2012, 00:30

≈Okay. Apollo can be just a regular warrior. Razz
Apollo shuffled over to Fengo. "Do you want me to go on a special mission? Or do I just do the normal patrol?" He asked.
≈Not sure whether to ask him or Brighty's charrie. ≈
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9682
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 8th 2012, 10:12

~Sorry I haven't been able to post everyone! DX~

"Apollo, of course you can go. You better hurry though, they are preparing to leave." Lord Fengo dissmissed the other owl with a nod. Looking at Eavee, he added, "And you, Eavee, will wait for the patrol to return before we go investigate. The last battle we've all been in was the Seige (The last battle against Hagfeinds 14 moons ago where they were basicly whiped out) and only the very powerful hagsfiends are left."

Strix Emerilla tightend her battle claws, before nodding to Fell that they could leave. Emerilla took off the branch, leading the way to the large forest-fire. The Colliering group was on her starboard wing, and with the strong head winds they wered meeting, it was nearly impossible to fly.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 8th 2012, 11:23

Eavee became frustrated. "But, Lord Fengo..." she said, then just didn't say anything else. Something bad was going to happen to the party.
==
Artemis tightened his favorite gold-bronze battle claws and decided to put on his full body-armour, which consisted of light silver wing armour, light silver stomach, back, and neck armour, and his headgear, which was also light silver with jewels around it. It was very light armour that did very well with these kinds of missions. No other owl had this kind of armour, because he had it specially made in Silverveil. He stuck some flamable sticks and fire-startering the small opening in his armor for carrieing small items. He also put a stone to sharpen his battle talons on, just in case. He nodded to Fell and Strix, and the party took off, and he flew as close to Strix as possible, and he could tell Strix tried to, too.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2