Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Where have all the rabbits gone? - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Where have all the rabbits gone? - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where have all the rabbits gone?

+3
Birdstar
Windystorm
Moonblossom
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Where have all the rabbits gone? - Page 2 Empty Where have all the rabbits gone?

Post by Moonblossom November 22nd 2012, 10:34

First topic message reminder :

When the hunting patrol goes to hunt rabbits, they can't find any! Everyone is asking where have all rabbits gone? A group of cats is sent out to find out where they have gone!

If you would like to join please fill out this forum
Name:
Descrition:
Other:

WINDCLAN ONLY PLEASE!
Have fun!

Cats on Patrol:
Honeyleaf-Warrior
Birdflight-Deputy
Viper-Warrior
Windystorm-Warrior
Dawnstorm-Warrior

Last edited by Honeyleaf on November 23rd 2012, 09:29; edited 2 times in total
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Blossoming Moon ;)
WarriorPoints : 4597
Female Posts : 195

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Where have all the rabbits gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where have all the rabbits gone?

Post by Moonblossom November 23rd 2012, 10:05

Honeyleaf was shocked into action. "You leave my clanmate alone!" Honeyleaf yowled. She launched herself at the tom. She started raking her claws down his flank. "Dawnstorm, are you allright?" Honeyleaf asked. The tom tried toswing back around, but she grabbed hold of his leg and he caved under his own weight. Honeyleaf faced th tom. "Who are you?" She asked. Her claws penetraiting his fur.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Where have all the rabbits gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where have all the rabbits gone?

Post by Ren November 23rd 2012, 10:10

"Fine," Dawnstorm got up, and charged at the tom, and while to tom flipped Honeyleaf over and pounced high at Dawnstorm, Dawnstorm pounced to, and as they passes pounces, Dawnstorm gripped the stomach fur of the tom and flipped him on his back when they touched the ground, standing over him, the tom struggled and fought. "Honeyleaf!" Dawnstorm pleaded, still whimpering from her wound, "help me pin him down, he's killing my leg!"
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4430
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout November 23rd 2012, 10:10

DawnStorm wrote:(Oh and I'm pending to be in Windclan, and Birdflight said I could join Windclan RPs.... so yeah Smile)

DawnStorm, you have been warned several times before not to double post. It infringes one of the rules on WCF, and if it continuous to happen, your warning bar will be lowered. If you wish to add something to a previous post, simply click the edit button the top-right corner of your post.

Thanks,
Staff
Whiteout
Whiteout
Loner

Custom Rank : White Tiger
WarriorPoints : 8311
Male Posts : 201

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 500,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 23rd 2012, 10:41

"I'm coming!" Honeyleaf yowled. She pushed up on the tom, and bit down hard on his tail. He yowled with pain. Together Honeyleaf and Dawnstorm pinned him down. "Now, as I was saying who are you?" Honeyleaf hissed.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren November 23rd 2012, 10:53

"ShadowClan....sent..." the tom's voice faded as Dawnstorm's pressing paw and Honeyleaf's powerful jaws bit down harder on him. "Okay, and go easy. They both lessened their grips. "Alright!" The cat yowled, "Look, I was sent by ShadowClan to hide all the prey around here for them." Suddenly, a growl of excitment came from the darkness. "We were expecting you," came the deep groan of the ShadowClan leader, BlackStar.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 23rd 2012, 11:33

Birdflight snarled and stepped forward. "Greetings Blackstar. I see you have sunk so low you had to steal our prey rather than eat crowfood. Very well, WindClan has come prepared with a patrol and we are not afraid to fight for survival. We can settle things two ways. One, we fight. Or two, you simply go back to your territory. What will it be?" She asked impatiently, her voice was dangerously low and she unsheathed her claws.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm November 23rd 2012, 14:32

Windystorm stepped forward, short claws unsheathed, tail lashing. "We have your 'spy'," He growled, "if Shadowclan cats even care about what happens to their allies." Windystorm narrowed his eyes, ready to leap in at any time to defend Birdlfight and his clanmates. Shadowclan cats can't be trusted... But we outnumber him. Windclan outnumbers Shadowclan. We're stronger then they are...
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4065
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren November 23rd 2012, 14:41

The broad tom grinned under dawnstorm and Honeyleaf's paws and instantly threw himself to his paws, knocking Dawnstorm and Honeyleaf off their feet and into the wall. Dawnstorm sat up quickly and was ready to attack even with her wound, but Honeyleaf was unconsious. The tom charged for the other patrols, but Blackstar and 3 other ShadowClan cats appeared out of the darkness an lunged for Honeyleaf and Dawnstorm. Ready to defend her and her clanmate, Dawnstorm unsheathed her calls and yowled a battle call, allowing all cats to begin he battle with lunging and circling.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 23rd 2012, 22:34

Honeyleaf quickly came to her senses, as soon as she looked up she saw a great battle, there was fighting everywhere, as soon as Honeyleaf sat up a torishell attacked her. Honeyleaf, still weak from blood loss was immediately pinned, but one of the dark forest moves she had been taught came back to her, she immeadiatley collapsed, surprising the torishell she was caught off guard and was pulled down with Honeyleaf. Soon Honeyleaf had her pinned. "Run back to ShadowClan!!" She hissed and with a deep scratch across the muzzle Honeyleaf let the she-cat go.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren November 24th 2012, 11:52

"Honeyleaf! Watch out!" Dawnstorm screamed to Honeyleaf, because the broad tom was ready to pounce for her when she wasn't looking. Before Dawnstorm could defend her clanmate, the foul Black star hurled himself on her, pinning her to the ground with such force Dawnstorm thought he would break her ribs. When she glanced behind Blackstar, she saw all of the patrols were doomed. They were outnumbered, but WindClan does not give up. With one final push upwards, she sent Blackstar flying to the walls of the cavern, hitting with to much force, causing him to black out. She attacked all the ShadowClan warriors attacking her clanmates, pushing them away. The 2 clans lined up, all looking outraged and ready to fight. "Have you stole our rabbits?" Dawnstorm urged. Blackstar, now recovered, sat down, confused. "Rabbits? Oh, no. We came to warn you, Dawnstorm, to give up your land or we will fight for it. Rabbits are not our problem... yet," he said. Dawnstorm settled, and got into Blackstar's same position. "So... if you guys haven't stolen the rabbits.... who have?" she asked, looking down. "Please, I know ShadowClan is not known for mercy, but do you know a clue of where the prey has gone?" she urged. Blackstar shook his head. "No. Not my problem, anyway. I believe our business here is done. Remember, WindClan," Blackstar warned, and the warriors of their clan and him stalked off out of the cavern.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 24th 2012, 15:04

Viper gave the last Shadowclan cat such a violent kick, that he went sprawling into the wall, and landed with a dull thud. Heartbeats later the tom scrambled to his paws, and raced out of the cave, tail between his legs. Viper's fur was bristling and her tail was brushed out, her eyes glowing fiercely. Viper nearly sprang after them, but she stopped dead at a thought. " I only used Dark Forest during the battle...and I don't even have a mark on me except for the bite mark on my tail...I hope nobody notices..." Viper thought worriedly, though adrenline was still plusing through her.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 24th 2012, 15:18

Birdflight watched the last ShadowClan tom race away with an impressive kick from Viper. I've never seen that move before. Its pretty effective though "Hey Viper where did you learn that kick? That was really impressive and I want to learn how to do that as well." She mewed smiling her eyes glittering with curiosity. Those ShadowClan cats looked desperate and skinny. If they were at full strength they would be tough to beat but they weren't too bad this time. I'll have extra border patrols when we get back to camp. She thought.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 24th 2012, 16:47

"Well at least thats over." Honeyleaf sighed. She examained her wounds, she had lost a lot of blood, but she would be ok. She ran over to Birdflight. "ShadowClan must be pretty despreate if they have to attack through tunnels." She meowed. "Well thats one problem solved, but what about the rabbits?" She asked the group. She caught a glimpse of Viper's tail, it looked pretty nasty, but when she surveyed the rest of Viper there wasn't a scratch or bite anywhere. She remembered Viper's last kick, suddenly it clicked with her, Viper trains in the Dark Forest too!!! Honeyleaf thought. That explains a couple of other things too, now that she thought about she remembered seeing Viper in the Dark Forest a couple times while she was a Dark Forest apprentice. Now that the Dark Forest was on her mind, Honeyleaf wondered if she should talk to Phantom or Aeire (-Sorry if I spelled it wrong!-) about the prey disapperaing. As they reached the clan entrance Honeyleaf took one more glance at her wounds and decided to go see the Mediciane Cat to make sure everything was all right.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm November 24th 2012, 18:13

Windystorm aimed one final, dizzying blow at a Shadowclan warrior's head as he turned to run, stumbling. He glanced at Viper, grinning. "That was awesome!" He beamed, then glanced down at a scratch on his chest that he had gotten when he failed to jump away fast enough. "Rabbit dung, these are pretty deep..." He said, then noticed how Viper had managed to get out unscathed, except for her wounded tail. "Hey... Are you alright?" He asked, raising a brow. "You got out... without any wounds." Windystorm looked over Viper a second time to check. "Woah, you're better than I'd though. You kicked that mangy crowfood-eater foxlengths away too! How come you've never taught me those moves when I was your apprentice?" He teased, flicking an ear.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren November 24th 2012, 18:44

The second they entered the lush green dip of Windclan camp, Dawnstorm bounded over to the leader's den, where Onestar lyed, sunbathing on a bed of moss. She could tell he had tooken off the palm fronds he used as a roof to his den. "Onestar!" Dawnstorm yelped to him. "Someone's stealing our rabbits! ShadowClan attacked, but they were just here to warn us to give up our territory. Nothing new there. But the rabbits in the feilds... almost all of them are just... gone." Onestar immediantly got onto his feet, his face turning somber. "ShadowClan?" he asked, his eyes urging information out of Dawnstorm. Dawnstorm nodded. "Yes, but that's not our biggest problem..." she said, trying to state ShadowClan was the least of their worries. "Well," said Onestar, "did they give you any clues as to whom is stealing our rabbits?" Dawnstorm shook her head. Onestar nodded, and glanced behind him, and then caught sight of Dawnstorm's deep wound. "Well, Dawnstorm, I will speak with you and the rest of your party later, but right now tell all who went to get to Brightspirit's den to heal. That wound on your leg looks nasty," Onestar said with concerned eyes. Dawnstorm nodded. "We all have wounds somehow or another," she continued, "after I am recovered, I will get my party and meet here with you." Dawnstorm padded off out of the den and trotted to Brightspirit's den, dragging her leg along.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 24th 2012, 18:51

~Hey Dawnstorm, Honeystar is the leader of WindClan and Sagedapple is the medicine cat. Not Onestar and Leafpool o.O In this RP are we using cats from the books? I thought we were using our characters and not the ones from the books.~
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren November 24th 2012, 18:56

(Well, they aren't on this RP so I figured I'd use the books. Don't want to hurt any feelings by playing for them Smile Hopefully that's okay, I added you as deputy because you are one this chat, you know?)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm November 24th 2012, 19:03

(Birdflight is leader until Honeystar starts to get active again, so she already knows. You didn't have to go back to camp Razz If the rabbit patrol is over then the rp is over unless you have other things planned.)
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 24th 2012, 19:04

(We still need to find out where the rabbits have gone!!!!)
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren November 24th 2012, 19:12

(I know what I'm doing Smile don't worry. Okay, we go and get healed and then we speak with Onestar, and please can we not change that, and then he sends us out with a few other warriors to spy on Shadowclan. ShadowClan has been working with skilled loners to take us down for territory. Then, we just play along from there, now can we continue please?)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 24th 2012, 19:23

(Ok, umm how about we not do the Shadowclan thing, it really has nothing too do with finding out about the rabbits, lets just go on a mini-journey that is like about 20 min that the cats have to walk and find that twolegs are having a rabbit sale, and they captured all our rabbits and we have to release them all)
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren November 24th 2012, 21:03

(If you want, now can we continue, pretty please? Smile)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 25th 2012, 07:47

Honeyleaf was waiting for Dawnstorm outside the mediciane cat den, Brightspirit had said she was free to go as long as she cleaned her wounds.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren November 25th 2012, 11:35

Dawnstorm padded out of the dark den, a bandage wrapped around her leg. She was feeling so much better when Brightspirit had put some herbal cream on it. "Honeyleaf!" she squealed when she caught sight of her, and ran to her in delight. "Onestar wanted the hunting party to come to his den after everyone is done in Brightspirit's den, so we have a bit until we have to go there. Wanna go to the nursery to play with the kits while we wait?" she said brightly.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 25th 2012, 12:04

"Yes!! Of course" honeyleaf replied, her eyes shining at the thought of the kittens, Honeyleaf had a secret softspot for the little cats.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next