Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Where have all the rabbits gone? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Where have all the rabbits gone? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where have all the rabbits gone?

+3
Birdstar
Windystorm
Moonblossom
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Where have all the rabbits gone? Empty Where have all the rabbits gone?

Post by Moonblossom November 22nd 2012, 10:34

When the hunting patrol goes to hunt rabbits, they can't find any! Everyone is asking where have all rabbits gone? A group of cats is sent out to find out where they have gone!

If you would like to join please fill out this forum
Name:
Descrition:
Other:

WINDCLAN ONLY PLEASE!
Have fun!

Cats on Patrol:
Honeyleaf-Warrior
Birdflight-Deputy
Viper-Warrior
Windystorm-Warrior
Dawnstorm-Warrior

Last edited by Honeyleaf on November 23rd 2012, 09:29; edited 2 times in total
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Blossoming Moon ;)
WarriorPoints : 4597
Female Posts : 195

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Where have all the rabbits gone? Empty Re: Where have all the rabbits gone?

Post by Windystorm November 22nd 2012, 10:52

(Guess I'll join in... I'll be at two places at once 8D)

Name: Windystorm (the one and only)
Descrition: Average-sized brown tabby with white paws, a 'collar' of white on his neck, and a white muzzle. Amber-green eyes.
Other: Check his character sheet if you have to Razz

Windystorm padded across the moors, flicking an ear and puffing out a sigh. He blinked and stopped in surprise as he saw his own breath, foggy and grey. It couldn't be that cold. Not yet, at least. Leaf-bare... It's coming fast. He thought, frowning slightly. The ground beneath his paws was grassy and green, free of snow, which was good. Soon though, it would be coated with the white powdery snowflakes. Windystorm continued on his way to the patrol, remembering that he had promised to go with Honeyleaf to check out the rabbits and to see if they've started to hide in. He realized suddenly that the problem was worse than he imagined when he noticed that there wasn't a rabbit to be seen anywhere around him. Looking around, his eyes surprised, he didn't notice that Honeyleaf was just a few fox-lengths away, as was a rock in the ground. Windystorm tripped, letting out a surprised huff, and fell face-first into the ground. He shook the grass from his face, chuckling. "Rocks... Ever since The Journey they've had it out for me." He purred, shaking the dirt from his pelt and stretching. "So, rabbit patrol, huh? Well, there aren't really any rabbits..." Windystorm said, slightly amused, and raised a brow.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4065
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 22nd 2012, 11:41

Name: Birdflight
Description: Beautiful dark brown she cat with coal black tabby stripes and piercing golden eyes like the sun.
Other: Umm, cant really think of anything else

Birdflight emerged from some long grass and heather to see Windystorm fall face-first by once again a rock. Birdflight rolled her eyes and amusement twinkled in her gaze. "Yet again the great Windystorm has been defeated by a rock. Guess Rockpaw's out to get you huh?" She mewed in amusement flicking Windystorm's ear with her tail. "So, any luck? I haven't seen a rabbit in forever and I'm getting worried." She mewed turning to the others her golden eyes glistening with worry.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 22nd 2012, 12:00

Name: Viper
Descrition: Tall, sleek black-furred she-cat with shockingly brillant green eyes.
Other:

Viper trotted up to Birdflight and Windystorm, sighing and flicking her tail angrily
"Where are those dang rabbits?" Viper hissed, irritably. She was starving, and from her late nights in the Dark Forest, her temper had gone down hill.
"I have't eaten in like...Since like yesterday." complained Viper, and right then her belly rumbled.
"Working in the Dark Forest has made me eat more often, in bigger meals. I guess being strong like this takes along of engery! I'm going to stuff my face with a rabbit the second I find one...Mmmmm...Rabbit..." Viper thought proudly about being strong, but when she began to think longingly about sinking her teeth into a plump, fat, juicey rabbit. A sigh of longing escaped her lips.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 22nd 2012, 12:52

Honeyleaf trotted over to join the group of cats
"Really Windy? Again! There are only so many rocks, yet
You manage to trip over every one of them." Honeyleaf joked. She looked all around the moor, there wasn't one rabbit in sight. "Umm has there already been a patrol out it something?" Honeyleaf asked, sounding very confused. "I don't see a single rabbit!" She exclaimed

(Btw everyone's accepted! LOL)
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm November 22nd 2012, 14:15

Windystorm grinned sheepishly and sat up, looking at the others. "I didn't see any rabbits on my way here." He said, glancing at Viper. "Gingerblaze forced me to eat something earlier. We're lucky the fresh kill pile is still full, but that won't last for more than a moon. Less, even." He said, "They're starting to burrow in..." Windystorm's eyes narrowed slightly with a bit of concern.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 22nd 2012, 14:25

"Yes, this is the time when they do start burrowing..." Honeyleaf said thoughfully. "They shouldn't all be burrowing though, only the early rabbits do it this early." Honeyleaf said to the others, deep worry clear in her face. "We should do something, Birdflight? What do you suggest??" Honeyleaf asked the deputy.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 22nd 2012, 16:03

Birdflight looked across the moors. When she was a kit she had heard of stories of WindClan cats called Tunnelers thats learnt and memorized the tunnels. "Well, we could try to find some of the burrowed rabbits by the tunnels. Theres not that many options." She mewed turning to the others for confirmation. "If we can't find any rabbits then we'll just keep looking. Were not sinking as low as stealing prey from another clan. Were better than that." Birdflight added firmly.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 22nd 2012, 16:27

"Ok, thats better than nothing...." Honeyleaf meowed. "although.... Thundeclan squirrels taste good.." Honeyleaf joked. She started to sniff around to see if she could smell or hear any running water beneath the surface. Suddenly she felt the ground cave beneath her feet. She landed on her bottom... hard. "I'm ok!" she called out, getting to her paws. She looked into the cavern. It was HUGE! She saw a river running down one side of the massive cave, then she saw a big rock, that had small pawprints, they were very faded though. "Hey guys! I found a tunnel! Come check it out!" She yelled. Then she scolded herself for being so loud, any rabbit within a mile radius had heard her.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 22nd 2012, 18:37

Birdflight flattened her ears as Honeyleaf's voice echoed because of the cave. Before jumping she looked over the edge cautiously. It wasn't a long drop. Birdflight leaped down into the cave landing gracefully. She looked back up at the patrol and called, "Hey guys you can come down. There's an exit to the right and its not a long drop at all." She called. Observing the cave she noticed the small, faded pawprints. "Honeyleaf is this what you wanted to show us?" She asked narrowing her eyes as she observed the pawprints.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 22nd 2012, 18:47

"Yes!!" Honeyleaf exclaimed. "The tunnelers must of made this tunnel, so rabbits probably have inhabited it when it was abandoned, these pawprints prove other cats have been here!" She exidedly chattered.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren November 22nd 2012, 19:16

Name: Dawnstorm
Descrition: Dawn-colored tabby (including purple) with blue eyes and a white star-shape on her back
Other: Excellent hunter, can move through land without snapping a twig; silent

Dawnstorm popped in front of Honeyleaf, making her jump with surprise. "Honeyleaf! Birdflight! I was sent on rabbit patrol earlier, and I found this dug-out when I didn't find any rabbits on the grassland. No rabbits here, though. But there's something down there, something big and awefully noisy. When I saw the cave, I came in but no sound of rabbits. Just a soundly growl and whimper, like a wolf or bear. We should go, unless..." Dawnstorm glanced behind her, looking back at Honeyleaf with a smile. " "Hope you're up for an adventure, Honeyleaf." She turned back, nodding toward the darkness ahead.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4430
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren November 22nd 2012, 19:19

(Oh and I'm pending to be in Windclan, and Birdflight said I could join Windclan RPs.... so yeah Smile)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 22nd 2012, 20:00

"Me, when have I ever not been up for a little danger?" Honeyleaf asked, her eyes gleaming at the prospect of adventure. "So lead the way!" Honeyleaf replied, her paws urging to get moving.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren November 22nd 2012, 20:20

"All right then," Dawnstorm smirked still, padding in the darkness beyond, making absolutely no noise at all. As they grew closer, Dawnstorm could hear the growls and stirs of the creature she sensed earlier. She stopped arubtly. "Listen," she said, lifting her sensitive nose. She smiled broadly. Grizzly bear.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm November 22nd 2012, 21:24

(Dawn, bears don't live anywhere near the forest, and I've never heard of bears living in tunnesl Razz A bit too unrealistic, and the tunnels must be fairly small. At least big enough for a cat to stand, not a grizzly)

Windystorm watched Birdflight, his eyes concerned. "Careful... You never know if things other than rabbits live down here." He said warningly, stepping down into the tunnel. His eyes adjusted quickly to the dim light and he blinked, glancing up at the walls. The fur along his back bristled slightly. It wasn't natural to be... below ground, much less in the air. Windystorm puffed out a sigh and sniffed, instantly recognizing the scent of rabbit, mice, and earth. "There are a lot down here..." He said, smiling slightly. "But there's this other scent I can't recognize. Earthy, but like... prey. I guess we'll see." Windystorm's eyes lit up with curiosity and his adventurous side took over. "Deeper then?"
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren November 22nd 2012, 22:13

(That's the point, it's supposed to be abnormal. and it's a cave. It's supposed to be abnormal like that)
Dawnstorm nodded, not even looking at the tom. "Deeper," she agreed, eyes getting more hungry for the adventure she would soon face. "Wait," she stopped. "Do you guys think this......... well, I don't even know if it's a bear, now that's the smells closer, but whatever it is, has stolen the prey? Perhaps......" she swiftly swayed to the sides of the cave, where the pawprints and smell faded. "Maybe.... oh, StarClan save us. These prints aren't WindClan..... this is ShadowClan! i get it.... they scented themselves in a grizzly bear smell.... smart little rogues! We have to progress through here! Be prepared; this is ShadowClan were facing
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm November 22nd 2012, 22:26

(It's a tunnel, and it's barely big enough for a bear. If it were a bear, we'd all die Sweat )
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren November 22nd 2012, 22:29

(Well i fixed it in my last entry Smile let's proceed)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 23rd 2012, 09:33

Honeyleaf could faintly smell the Shadowclan. "Maybe it was ShadowClan..." Honeyleaf said thoughtfully, "It is very faint and old though, you might be right about the grizzly bear trick, but it still smells old..." Honeyleaf trailed off
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren November 23rd 2012, 09:35

"I don't know.... ShadowClan's pretty despicable.... especially in recent activities," Dawnstorm shuttered at the time a ShadowClan warrior nearly clawed her mentor's eyes out.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 23rd 2012, 09:38

"Yes... They haven't been the best sports lately." Honyleaf agreed. "Well we need to go investagate, to see if it is ShadowClan, or if it isin't what it is." Honeyleaf told the others, her face creased with worry.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren November 23rd 2012, 09:42

Dawnstorm nodded, and padded off, a few fox lengths away from the rest of the party. When they couldn't keep up, they heard an urgent and painful scream. Dawnstorm scampered out of the darkness. "What was that?!" she asked pressingly.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 23rd 2012, 09:46

Honeyleaf looked around, usure of the cause of the noise. She turned to face Dawnstorm bewildered she asked, "What was that?"
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren November 23rd 2012, 09:55

"I saw some blood splattered on the walls farther down," Dawnstorm said, hoping it would make Honeyleaf's face light up with recognition. It didn't. "Come on!" Dawnstorm urged, turning around to a huge brown tom smiling with rotted plauquy teeth. Instinctivly, she slashed her powerful paw across the tom's face, stunning him for a moment, threw herself to her side, and slid under the tom's belly, scratching it as she left. She popped out the other side, instantly gaining balnance and put into battle-stance, when his enormous jaws snapped her side, while he did so Dawnstorm ripped his ear off, but still, her wound was deep, allowing her to release the most agonized wail you could almost never hear from Dawnstorm
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next