Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Ones  Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Ones  Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ones

+2
Redstar
Lightclaw
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Ones  Empty The Ones

Post by Lightclaw October 30th 2012, 19:49

The elemental creeds have lived in peace for a few long years after fighting for land. They have finally settled the ordeal and began to trust each other like they used to. Meetings held each month keep them connected and there isn't really a need for elemental warriors anymore except for the occasional nomad spats. However, now, there is an issue that is fast approaching. The Ones. A 'fictional' beings whom control all of the elements! Evidence has shown up during the meetings for the past two months! In the legends, it states that the Ones will be like no other and have supreme power over the world. It's also said that they will come with people whom own odd powers unknown to the people of the Elemental Creeds that surround the world. The Ones are supposed to give the Creeds peace from the annoying and rather troublesome nomads, rogues, and occasional bandit groups. Also, they will bring abundant food and riches. The fight is on to find and win over the Ones. They have come to call them the "Element Gods".

ABOUT THE CREEDS:
Spoiler:

ABOUT THE "ELEMENT GODS":
Spoiler:

RULES:
Spoiler:

CHARACTER FORM/ MY CHARACTERS:
Spoiler:

CHARACTERS:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lightningstorm on November 2nd 2012, 20:49; edited 9 times in total
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13719
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

The Ones  Empty Re: The Ones

Post by Redstar October 30th 2012, 20:04

Can you save a spot for me as Anila? I can't type right now.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10234
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 30th 2012, 20:40

Name: Ho
Creed: God of fire
Power: Creating and manipulating fire. He can see anyone who is next to a fire.
Pet: A phoeniex called Magesty that can fly very fast and turn into a flaming bird. She is huge, with a wingspan of ten feet.
Description: A boy of average height, with fiery red hair. He always wears bright Colors unless he doesn't want to be seen.
Personality: He is deadly serious and doesn't take any nonsense. Everyone knows not to cross him.If they do, they regret it.

Last edited by Sunbeam on October 31st 2012, 15:58; edited 1 time in total
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9681
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 30th 2012, 20:43

He would be a God since he is a guy. Accepted :3
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 30th 2012, 21:08

You mean Phoenix, Sunbeam?

Name: Anila
Creed: Goddess of Air
Power: EVERYTING, but can use Air the best.
Pet: An African Crowned Eagle named Yogi
Yogi:
Description:
Anila:
Personality: calm, sweet, kind, understanding, has a good sense of humor
History: When Anila was born, her parents knew something was different about her. They wanted a normal child, though. So they gave her to the orphanage and ran off. She always wandered the streets, and met Kun, Titus, and Ren, and noticed they were different too. She always hangs out with them, but still lives in the orphanage. But what she didn't know is that they all like siblings.
Other: Anila might wear girly things, but she is a TOTAL tomboy and a dare-devil. Give her a challenge, she'll do it! She also has silver eyes and always wears this silver beret:
Her Beret:
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10234
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower October 30th 2012, 21:08

Can you save me a spot too?
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5743
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 30th 2012, 21:43

Sure. Who do you want? Accepted, Forest!
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 31st 2012, 16:29

Name: Ren
Creed: God of Water
Power: Everything, but is best at water
Pet: A massive, Siberian tiger called Shruikan
Spoiler:
Description: A tall, athletic dark-haired guy with sea-green eyes.
~Help finding a pic? D;~
Personality: Persistent, strong, likes to be free, stubbornly brave, loyal. Like to keep secrets, and strong in his opinions.
History: Unknown
Other:His favorite color is blue, and he usually wears everything casual

Name: Venila
Creed: Air Second-in-Command
Power: Manipulating air to her will
Pet: A large barn-owl called Gust
Spoiler:
Description: Tall girl with dark brown and hair and pale silver-gray eyes. Agile and fast, but gets easily frustrated
Personality: Stubborn, impatient, loyal, organized. Has in intimidating air about her and she is knowledgeable in the arts of war and weapons.
History: Unknown; was an orphan
Other: N/A
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38672
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 31st 2012, 17:52

Accepted! I'm adding another character, so check him out if you want a character of yours to have some kinda relationship with him!
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 31st 2012, 20:33

~Meeh Lighty I thought you said I could have a god/goddess Sad Oh well here's one of my characters~

Name: Lilith (meaning spirit of night)
Creed: Goddess of Darkness
Power: Some things fire but mostly darkness and shadows (Ok I knows this is a really dorky and stupid reference but her power is kinda like dark type pokemon X3)
Pet: A black cobra named Libitina
Spoiler:
Description: Beautiful girl with dark brown almost black hair and stunning bright blue eyes. She has fair skin and long legs. She usually wears a black dress and heels.
Spoiler:
Personality: Lilith hates people who stereotype. Even though her power is very dark she not dark and stereotypical as well. Lilith is actually very sweet and kind to many people's surprise. She loves life and lives her life to the fullest. Lilith loves new challenges and her two favorite colors are black and red. She is very girly and loves wearing dresses, heels, makeup, bracelets and anything sparkly. Lilith is bubbly and sweet and actually very athletic. When Lilith is in battle, hunting, or fighting she is her opposite at times. She is a cold blooded killer, fierce, brave, strong and fearless. She has trained hard and is very swift and agile in her movements. She is powerful and can land fatal blows. So when provoked Lilith is quite evil but other than that she is very sweet, though she HATES to be wrong or corrected by someone.
History: Her mother and father died when she was young leaving only her brother and herself. Her boyfriend later on killed her brother and Lilith killed her boyfriend. She hates talking about her past.
Other: Hmm not really but I might add to this if I need to.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Thalia
Creed: Water Second in Command
Power: Everything but is great at water. She can also turn things to ice.
Pet: A beautiful white horse named Rin which means: cold, dignified, severe which is exactly Rin's personality. She is only sweet to Thalia and Thalia only. Rin is also very protective.
Spoiler:
Description:
Spoiler:
Personality: Thalia is very sweet and kind. She is an incredible swimmer and loves the water just as much as she loves Rin her horse. Thalia is very confident and a natural leader trying to make the best decisions for her friends, family, and Creed. She is very serious, strong, fierce, brave, and a great friend because she always sticks up for her friends and family.
History: Unknown...
Other: Might add to this later

Last edited by Birdflight on November 2nd 2012, 19:01; edited 1 time in total
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7838
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 31st 2012, 20:47

~Quick question: Just wondering why in the "Characters" spoiler for the fire god it says Ho/Titus. Who's Titus?~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9681
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 31st 2012, 21:45

Sorry, Bird, I forgot -.-' my bad. accepted (: Titus is Ho's name that the Creeds gave him, Sunbeam. If we get some more Creed members, we can RP soon.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 1st 2012, 22:01

ALright! Let's start the RP! Please make more charries! Very Happy
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx November 1st 2012, 22:34

Venila sat cross-legged on the bench in the garden, wind billowing her long dark hair off her face. A mini tornado swirled into esixtence in her cupped palms, and the girltossed it into the air, watching it as it swirled its way into the grass. The color of her silver eyes matched the shimmery outline of the clouds, fresh after the rain during the night. A meeting between the Creeds was today, and Venila could think of nothing to do.

~Is each Creed seperate, like Clans?~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 2nd 2012, 07:11

(Yes.)

Kun walked out of the orphanage with a sigh. She was tired of it. Being looked down upon because she never knew her parents. Holding back another sigh, the girl looked around for her friends. The only people whom believed her when she said she was a Goddess...of Earth. Wasn't it obvious? She was just as the legend expressed. Could use all elements but was best at earth. What else did they need?! Feeling a warm head on her shoulder, Kun looked over to find herself face to face with Coal, her giant pet fox. He was about shoulder length to a human when on all fours and double that on twos. Maybe the size of a small horse. And he was her best friend of all. No one else understood or accepted her more and she was thankful. The girl had saved the brute when she had found him stuck under rubble after an earthquake. After nursing the oddly massive fox back to health, he wouldn't leave her. So, now, they were always together no matter what. "You seen everyone else around, Coal?" She asked, patting his dark head affectionately.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 2nd 2012, 16:42

~One quick question before I start, with Lilith does she live on her own because she's a minor goddess and all or is she in one of the creeds? Btw in a second I'm going to add another character to my last post Wink~
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 2nd 2012, 17:07

(She starts with the Gods. The minor Gods are friends of the Gods....and sorta like servant that are treated reallly well.)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx November 2nd 2012, 17:42

Ren looked up from the science fiction novel he'd been reading to stare face to face into the giant yellow cat eyes. "Shruikan, how is it that you can still sneak up on me without me noticing?" He rubbed the tiger's face affectionatelywith his hands and gently pushed him off his legs. Even though Ren was tall, Shruikan still towered over him when Ren was sitting on the ground. On two legs, he'd probably be much taller than Ren too. Before he could stand up, Shruikan rumbled insistently and padded towards the door, nosing it open and staring pointedly at him. Ren frowned, putting the book on the desk as he got up and went over to the tiger. Shruikan trotted away from him before Ren reached him however, and led him down the hallways. Ren paused by a hallway mirror, staring into his reflection before turning into the living room. His sea green eyes were his most prominent feature, and Ren disliked it greatly. The color was too startling for him, the silver and green blue bright against his tanned skin and dark hair. Others had described it has hypnotizing, but it bothered him. Being the God of Water had some disadvantages. Especially since his mother had to give him a name that meant "water lily" of all things. Shruikan's impatient grumble made Ren turn back to his pet s they set off again. Ahead, Ren spotted a black fox disappearing around the corner. That could only mean one thing: "Kun?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 2nd 2012, 18:47

Kun looked up from petting Coal to see Ren. "Hey, Ren. What's up?" the girl smiled. Her tan skin was darker in the bright sunlight, brown-green eyes a murky color. Her short dark hair framed her face like a dark brown halo. Coal had rested hi gigantic head in her lap as Kun leaned back against a tree. Her clothes consisted of dark ripped jeans, a chocolate brown shirt, and forest green converse. A dark beanie rested on her head.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx November 2nd 2012, 20:20

"'Sup?" Ren said lightly, leaning into the tree beside Kun. Compared to Kun, whose clothes helped her blend into the bark, Ren stood out like a sore thumb. His navy blue jacket, white polo shirt, jeans, and black shoes definitely did not match the tree nicely. (Wait... are they inside or outside? o.O) "Something bothering you?" Ren added, searching her face intently. He'd always been good at reading people's emotions since the beginning of his training.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 2nd 2012, 20:32

(Outside XDD)

Kun thunked the toes of her converse together absently as she looked up at Ren with a frown. "Well...I just don't see why we are the outcasts if our powers are sooo cool or whatever. It kinda irritates me. Ya know? I mean I'm glad to have everyone...I just don't like how disliked we are. Bullying isn't right and I want to make it stop..." the girl picked at a healed over scab on the back of her hand from a pencil that had been ripped across it a week ago. The kid who'd done it ended up in the hospital with a broken leg and arm. Kun didn't forgive easily and hated bloodshed. However, fighting was a thing she had always had to do to protect herself. And, in the end, of course, she had carried the guy to the hospital. Kun's motherly side wouldn't allow her to leave someone in need...even if she had caused their troubles.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx November 2nd 2012, 20:51

"They dislike us because we're better than them and they fear us," Ren said logically. He frowned and added, "Better with the powers at any rate. Not, you know, in the arrogance and reputation department. The stronger ones are the worst. They've already been accustomed to being looked upon as the best, and now that we're here..." Ren scowled, remembering the girl from the water Creed. She'd challenged him, tried to humiliate him more than once, and had finally attacked him one evening. The girl had ended up with a concussion, a half-drowned rat. Ren had recieved a cut above his eyebrow and a bruise on his shin. Either way, he'd seen that she had gotten medical help. Red half regretted the fight now. More people would just hate them."We can't do everything." Shruikan sprawled at his feet, rumbling as he rolled onto the grass. Ren nudged the tiger with his shoe, laughing softly as fangs flashed an inch from his foot. "Ease up," Ren suggested to Kun. "Change the subject?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 2nd 2012, 20:58

Kun gave Ren a warm smile. "Thanks, Ren. You always seem to calm me down." Looking at the tiger at Ren's feet, Kun laughed and rubbed Shurikan's tummy gently. Coal getting jealous, nudged her and growled. The brute looked at her with envious annoyance and lashed his tail territoriality. "come on now, boy! I was only petting him for a moment." Kun hugged her fox affectionately and giggled once he licked her cheek. "Animals never judge." she noted happily. Gazing back at the Water God with her odd hazel eyes, Kun grinned. "What do ya wanna talk about?" Her unkempt hair flopped in her eyes and she tucked it back under the falling beanie once more.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 2nd 2012, 21:08

~Hey Brightstar, is it alright if Lilith is the friend/servant for Ren?~

Lilith stood in front of her large mirror fixing her dress and hair when in the corner of the mirror she saw her black cobra, Libitina slither toward her. Lilith leaned down letting the snake slither onto her arm. The owner and pet faced the mirror. Lilith fixed her hair and Libitina intently stared at herself, trying different poses as if checking herself as well. "Alright you ready Libitina?" The girl asked smiling happily at her beloved snake. Libitina nodded and the pair walked out of Lilith's room closing the door behind them.
Lilith walked outside and skillfully walked across the slick grass in her heels. Spotting Ren and Kun she smiled and walked over to her friends. "Hey guys!" She said cheerfully tossing her curly brown hair almost flirtatiously. Libitina slithered off her arms and at Lilith's side, her tongue flashing out for a moment before it was gone in seconds. A challenge gleamed in the snake's eyes as if someone hurt Lilith Libitina wouldn't be afraid to hurt them.

Thalia giggled and gently held on to Rin as she rode her horse, saddle less. "Yeah! Let's go Rin!" Thalia called happily. Today she was wearing jeans, silver flats, a light blue tank top, with a lace shirt where the sleeves go to about her forearm. Rin started running straight toward 3 silhouettes in the distance and the white horse slowly started to slow down. Once she was close enough Thalia jumped off and started petting Rin's nose. "Hey Ren! Hey guys!" Thalia said twirling a piece of her curly dark brown hair.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx November 2nd 2012, 21:18

Before Ren could say anything, he saw Lilith walking over and smiled, acknowledging her and her snake. "Hey, hey," he said, adding a second hey as Thalia rode up. "'Sup guys?" Shruikan rolled to his paws at the appearance of the horse and the snake. The tiger, being a predatory animal, disliked being off his feet when other animals were around. Ren rubbed his Shruikan with the top of his shoe, smiling at the way Shruikan responded with a deep vibration in his chest. Being in a good mood, the silver in his sea green eyes were more prominant, giving him a natural good-natured look.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content