Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

̆ Çåñ'† ßê †rµê  - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

̆ Çåñ'† ßê †rµê  - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

̆ Çåñ'† ßê †rµê

+7
Legendflower
Redstar
Streamstar
Auburnflare
Birdstar
Shimmerpaw
Lilacstar
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

̆ Çåñ'† ßê †rµê  - Page 3 Empty ̆ Çåñ'† ßê †rµê

Post by Lilacstar October 13th 2012, 14:25

First topic message reminder :

̆ Çåñ'† ßê †rµê

̆ Çåñ'† ßê †rµê  - Page 3 Icbt_b10

It's the longest, Harshest, leaf-bare any cat can ever remember. More and more cats are joining Starclan every day.
Thunderclan is suffering particulary bad, with too many elders, and too few apprentices. Finchstar is desperate, sending out partrols, but there nothing left in the forest when a strange group of cats arrive...These cats seem legit, and normal until their dark secret is discovered. Will Thunderclan survive or perish within the cold,dark, forest?

Information:
Thunderclan: Cats of the tree's, have a leader, deputy, medicine cat, warriors, apprentices, queens, kits, and elders. Are a proud strong clan, but is suffering strongly from the icy winter.

The Visitors: Mysterious group of cats. Has only 6 members. Powerful, unknown how they are so well-fed, come to over-power Thunderclan. Have a leader, and followers.

Weather:
Cold, blistrering gales from the north. Snow on the ground, with plenty more on the way.

JOINING TEMPLATE:

Spoiler:

My Characters:
Username: Viper
Name: Finchstar
Thunderclan/Visitors: Thunderclan Leader
Description/Picture:
Spoiler:
Mate: N/A
Kits: Icepath
Other: Is Thunderclan's Leader.

Name: Motor
Thunderclan/Visitors: Visitor Leader
Description/Picture:
Spoiler:
Mate: None
Kits: None
Other: Is a massive, bigger than any warrior in the forest, black tom with hazy grey eyes.

Name: Icepath
Thunderclan/Visitors: Thunderclan Queen
Description/Picture:
Spoiler:
Mate: LOOKING!
Kits: Expecting
Other:

THUNDERCLAN CATS:
Leader: Finchstar-Viper

Deputy: Ivyfern-Birdflight

Medicine Cat: Dawnlight-Sparkpaw

Warriors:
Thrushwing-Sparkpaw
BlossomFall-Rockpaw
Owltalon-Birdflight
Whispersoul-Brightstar
Amberflare-Sagedapple

Apprentices:
Sparkpaw-Sparkpaw
Frozenpaw-Rockpaw
Frostpaw-Rockpaw
Petalpaw-Snowswirl66

Queens:
Icepath-Viper
Mintnose-Forestblaze
KITS:
Snakekit-Forestblaze

VISITORS: (Remember Only 1 spots open now. Only one visitor per RPer)
Leader: Motor-Viper
Followers:
Althea-Gingerblaze
Macee-Foresblaze
Snow-Streamfur
Lithea-Birdflight
Rhythm-Brightstar
Dean-Sparkpaw

Rules:
-Ask me about Dramatic events before they happen
-Keep the RP Clean
-And ALL Of the Site Rules!
-Only 7 Visitors total
-I shall tell the Visitors RPer's the secret, but they are NOT Allowed to tell until I allow them.
-HAVE FUN! Very Happy

WARNING: This RP May contain voilence, and some bits of gore. You have been Warned!! ALSO NO SPAMMING! NO ONE LIKES IT WHEN YOU SPAMMM!!!!

"Watch your back, make sure your claws are sharp, because the moment you relax, I'll be there. I can promise you that I'll never really be gone............"

̆ Çåñ'† ßê †rµê  - Page 3 Motor10

Last edited by Viper on October 18th 2012, 18:54; edited 9 times in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

̆ Çåñ'† ßê †rµê  - Page 3 Empty Re: ̆ Çåñ'† ßê †rµê

Post by Birdstar October 18th 2012, 19:40

Lithea smirked her icy blue eyes giving away to the deadly side of her. "By the way, we'll be controlling things from now on." She added her pure white tail lashed side to side and she unsheathed her extremely long claws.

Ivyfern watched helplessly as Whispersoul died. In this moment of distraction she was cornered by 3 of the cats in Motor's group. She hissed her green eyes blazing with anger, sadness, and fear. "I'll never back down! I am a ThunderClan cat! We will never surrender!" She yowled energy pulsing through her. "I am not afraid!" She snarled and lunged at Althea slashing at the she cat aiming toward her neck. Her fur was ruffled and a wild look was in her normally gentle green eyes.

Last edited by Birdflight on October 18th 2012, 19:51; edited 1 time in total
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower October 18th 2012, 19:51

Althea opened her mouth as wide as she could, and a hiss came out. Not like a normal hiss, like a snake hiss. Her fangs were longer and sharper than most cats. When the ThunderClan Deputy pounced on her, she let the cat pin her down, giving her a false feeling of safety. The false became true when Althea kicked her, sending them rolling down. One second it was Althea on the top, the next, Ivyfern. Ivyfern was about to pin her down, but Althea arched her back, sending Ivyfern beneath her again. Althea said nothing, just growled at the cat beneath her, claws digging in and muscles not allowing her to squirm.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5744
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 18th 2012, 19:55

"Public Death. I cannot simply tolerate defanice, bind her paws to the tree stump, Rhythm." Motor mewed, his paws rubbing his head. " Did you see the old fool fall? It was like fighting a bush. SO weak, brittle, and brail!" He sneered, chuckling. He bid his comrad before leaping up onto the high rock, and yowling lazily, "Hey Clan kitties, Get your furry behinds out here before I rip your hides off and hang them in the forest!" he yowled, startling every cat out of hiding.

Icepath looked Mintnose over, and whispered, "Stay here with Snakekit." She murmured to her friend, before slipping out of the den, shaking. Padding up to the High roch, she shrank in the demenor of the evil black cat.
"Ummm...Mr...My friend is too weak to leave the den.......May she stay..?" She asked shakily, fearing the tom that slaughtered her father. Motor looked down on her curiously, pricking his ears slightly. Leaping down, he stalked up the shaking pregenant she-cat. "Show me her." He demaned, and Icepath shrank, and nodded ferevishly, leading him to the nursery, to Mintnose and SNakekit. "This is them...." SHe mewled, her voice cracking, though she felt protective of her weak friend. "Let me go fetch Althea." And with Motor vanished, looking for his mate.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 18th 2012, 19:56

Ivyfern snarled spitting into Althea's face. As Althea was growling into her face Ivyfern bit Althea in the face when she was close enough and rolled out of the she cat's grasp. I've got to try to kill Motor! This is for you Finchstar! Ivyfern swiftly rolled under Althea and straight toward Motor tackling the huge tom and viciously slashing him in the eyes. She leaped onto the tom and clawed at him neck and head. She was blinded by anger and attacked mercilessly.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 18th 2012, 20:55

Mintnose walked at quickly as she could out of the nursery. "Finchstar...!" she rasped.

Macee chuckled, "What're you gonna do about it?"

Mintnose growled and got ina fighting position, and Macee almost sliced her neck, but Mintnose collapsed, limp right as she fell.

Snakekit poked his head out of the nursery, then saw his dead mother on the ground. Tears watered his eyes, but he didn't cry. All he said was, "Mom... No...!" He glared at Macee, Macee looking suprised.

She smiled, and turned back to Ivyfern. "We're staying."

Snakekit narrowed his eyes and turned to the apprentices. He walked over there and asked, "Can I practice moves with you guys later?" You could see the furious flame in his eyes, along with pure sadness.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 18th 2012, 21:39

Motor gave Macee a strong cuff that nearly bowled her over."Macee, you idiot! I explained to you to NOT harm the queens!" The black tom's eyes blazed with such intense fury that even the Visitors flinched, Motors never once scolded his daughter. "Now we have a mother-less kit! Go sit under the rock NOW!" He snarled, raising his paw, flexing hid claws, battling his temper fiercely. He glared at Macee with fierce, firery eyes that could make even a dark forest warrior flinch or recoil. Turning to the kit, he just rolled his eyes.
"You're hardly bigger than a mouse, you'd freeze to death half way up the ravien..Now scram," he bared his teeth before picking up Mintnoses body and stalking away.

A low sob escaped Icepaths mouth.She just lost her best friend and her father. Crying softly she grabbed Snakekit, and rushed into the brambles. Sobbs escaped her, shaking her frail body.She held Snakekit near her chest, hiding her face from him.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower October 18th 2012, 21:44

Althea snorted as the she-cat attacked Motor, "Bad choice." The black she-cat scented milk coming from a den. Her motherly instincts kicked in, and she headed into the den. She saw a frail cat wrapped around a kitten protectively. A purr escaped her throat, and she slowly walked over to the kitten. She knew that they were in control of the clan, but a mother wouldn't care if the world was falling apart, she'd still die for her kit. Gently, she licked the kit's head and curled around him, subtly pushing the other cat out of the way. "I'm strong and healthier. I have more milk to keep him healthy," she said reassuringly, her eyes staring at her intently. "He'll be fine with me, but he was on the verge of death, though I hate to admit it. I swear, I'll treat him like my own kit and give up my life for him."
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 18th 2012, 21:49

"What did I do?! I didn't even TOUCH her! She looked dead when she walked up to me! So frail... And the kit? There's another queen!" Macee objected. She sat under the rock and roled her eyes.

Snakekit hissed, "Go away! I don't know you!" He snuggled up against Icepath, and snapped, "You guys killed my mother. I'll never trust you! Just leave me alone. Please... Please... I don't care if you stay, just leave ma alone." Me rubbed his head on Icepath's belly, trying to make her feel better. They'll probably kill me for this... oh well. At least I'll get to see mom.

~Don't kill him! He will live Very Happy~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower October 18th 2012, 21:58

Althea sighed. "Sweetie," she looked at the kit with pleading eyes, "just let me feed you. You're starving. You won't make it much longer if you don't." Her heart dropped at the thought of her kit, Panther, that died from starvation. His ribs poking through his matted black fur, his hollow eyes, his gaut face...

I can't let that happen to him. Even if he's not mine, I can't let that happen to any kit if there's anything I can do. "Please... I don't want you to die."
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 18th 2012, 21:59

Icepath stared blankly at Althea, and then she whispered, "Why did you come here? Why?" her voice about as frail as she was. "Why did you come here? Do you enjoy our pain?" she asked in a agonized voice. " I dont want to bring kits in-!" Icepath broke off, doubling over with a sound of agony, her belly rippling as contractions came and passed.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 18th 2012, 21:59

Username: Sunbeam (Duh. Super Happy)
Name: Shadowpelt
Tunderclan/visitors: Thunderclan
Description: A large black she cat with longish fur and amber eyes. Not a very good hunter or stalker, but an awesome fighter. She is easily offended and enjoys fighting.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9682
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 18th 2012, 22:04

Snakekit growled, "But I want Icepath. She's like a second mother to me. How can I trust you when you killed Finchstar? And I eat prey, not drink milk. I'll be fine." then he turned to Icepath with worried eyes, "Icepath, do you need anything? Water, a stick, anything?" Snakekit stayed calm.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower October 18th 2012, 22:12

Althea stood there, mind buzzing with things to say. Nothing good came to mind. Suddenly, the she-cat fell, pain obvious by the expression on her face and the screeches of pain. The she-cat ran into the clearing and screamed, "Everyone shut up! Someone get moss, a stick and herbs for labor! Now!" Her voice carried across the clearing, and probably to the cats miles and miles away. She jumped back over, pushing Snakekit gently away from the queen. "She's giving birth," her voice was a whisper to the kit. "Breathe! Breathe!" she cooed, "Push! Push! Breathe!"
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 20th 2012, 13:21

Snakekit paced back and fourth, nervous about the queen. Will she have her kits ok? Will she survive the kitting? Thoughts buzzed in his mind like bees as he stared at the queen worridly.

Macee growled to herself, "I'm about to leave this boulder thing if Motor doesn't hurry up and tell me when to leave." She laid her head down, and closed her eyes, only resting.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar October 20th 2012, 13:42

Frozenpaw stared in horror from her hiding spot, trying to hide her sneezes. Cats died, not from the cold, but wicked rouges. Her paws trembled as she watched Ivyfern get pinned, then Motor summoning cats from hiding, then Ivyfern attacking Motor. She started to creep out, but Frostpaw stopped her, led her out, and took her to the medicine cats' den. "Stay here," he ordered, then turned to Dawnlight. "Keep her well, she started sneezing. I'll be back." Frozenpaw watched as her brother padded from the medicine den. He was brave and would kill his own clanmates to save her, but what would he do if she died? She sneezed once more, then started to cough.
Frostpaw padded from the medicine cats' den, hearing Frozenpaw break into a fit of coughing. He stayed outside of the medicine cats' den, in case any rouge got near it. He unsheathed his claws, ready for any of them to tumble his way. He saw Mintnoze collapse, then Snakekit standing there, watching his mother's dead body. Memories came back of when he made his promise, and how his mother had died.Frostpaw ran into the nursery when he heard Icepath. "What's wrong?" he meowed, not quite hearing what Althea had said. He then noticed that the cat that was helping was a rouge. Why is she helping? She's one of them! he pushed the thought to the back of his mind when he saw Snakekit. He had never answered the kit's question, but he could do that. Turning to Snakekit, he whispered, "About the training, sure. You can train with Frozenpaw and I. Frozenpaw can help you since she's about your size. Also, if you need any help, remember that we've lost our family too." Including Momma, he thought, his eyes full of pain and grief mixed with extreme sadness. He couldn't hide the feeling as hard as he tried, so he just lifted his head towards the rouge and asked aloud, "Is there anything that I can do?"
Blossomfall padded into camp, a scrawny vole in her jaws. "What in StarClan's name happened here?" she looked at the camp. Finchstar, Mintnose, and Whispersoul, all lying limp in the clearing. "Poor Snakekit... Why would anyone do this?" she muttered, remembering how she had to bring Frostpaw and Frozenpaw to see their family and hear their last words. The memory was fresh in her mind, causing her eyes to water, but she held them back. Walking over to where the fresh kill pile once was, she dropped the vole and dashed to the medicine den, where she heard coughs of what sounded like a kit. But there are no female kits in the clan, not yet if there will be, her mind went to only one cat. Frozenpaw! "Frozenpaw, I'm here. You won't join StarClan yet," she mewed and curled up next to the small apprentice.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 20th 2012, 13:59

"Thanks, but now isn't the time! Get Dawnlight! Now!" Snakekit meowed frantically. He sat by the queen's head and laid his head on her neck, trying to calm her down. "You'll be ok, Icepath. I promise." I hope. Snakekit thought.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 21st 2012, 06:04

I have to be accepted before I start roleplaying? Or can I just go ahead and roleplay? Very Happy
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9682
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 21st 2012, 06:59

Dawnlight screeched and raced to the limp leaders side and spotted Mintnose halfway across the clearing. "What has happened?" she asked, her voice lowered to a growl as she came nose-to-nose with a light tom. She pulled away with disgust.

Dean shook his tabby fur and smirked "Wow, Macee finally achieved something. Too bad her father isn't impressed." he mewed sarcastically. he licked a paw and drew it over his ear, as if two deaths had NOT just happened before his eyes.

Thrushwing spotted Dawnlight rushing between the two dead cats "YOU FOOLS! ICEPATH IS KITTING!" He yowled as loud as he could.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 21st 2012, 10:36

Lithea padded quickly into the nursery to see Althea, Snakekit, and Frostpaw all surrounding Icepath who was kitting. Her emotionless ice blue eyes raked across each cat and finally settled on Althea. "Althea need some help? Just tell me what to do." The white she cat mewed sitting beside Althea.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 21st 2012, 13:41

Macee hissed, "I've achieved more than you have, because I haven't seen you do anything. So shut your mouth, or I'll get you in trouble." she smirked evilly, and added, "I might just deal with you myself if I have too." she started cleaning her beautiful black fur, sheathing and unsheathing her long, white claws.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 21st 2012, 16:46

Snow entered the clearing with a stick and some wet moss. (I don't know if someone already brought moss and a stick already, I was trying to read it quickly) "Sorry that I'm late." she meowed, her voice muffled from the stick and moss. As she went towards the nursery, she glanced over at the bodies of dead cats and said, "It looks like you handled things here already." She had gotten the stick and moss because she heard Icepath's yowl, and she was able to tell that it was the yowl of a kitting queen. She entered the nursery and put down her stick and moss by Icepath, then gave her the stick.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8452
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content