Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

̆ Çåñ'† ßê †rµê  - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

̆ Çåñ'† ßê †rµê  - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

̆ Çåñ'† ßê †rµê

+7
Legendflower
Redstar
Streamstar
Auburnflare
Birdstar
Shimmerpaw
Lilacstar
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

̆ Çåñ'† ßê †rµê  - Page 2 Empty ̆ Çåñ'† ßê †rµê

Post by Lilacstar October 13th 2012, 14:25

First topic message reminder :

̆ Çåñ'† ßê †rµê

̆ Çåñ'† ßê †rµê  - Page 2 Icbt_b10

It's the longest, Harshest, leaf-bare any cat can ever remember. More and more cats are joining Starclan every day.
Thunderclan is suffering particulary bad, with too many elders, and too few apprentices. Finchstar is desperate, sending out partrols, but there nothing left in the forest when a strange group of cats arrive...These cats seem legit, and normal until their dark secret is discovered. Will Thunderclan survive or perish within the cold,dark, forest?

Information:
Thunderclan: Cats of the tree's, have a leader, deputy, medicine cat, warriors, apprentices, queens, kits, and elders. Are a proud strong clan, but is suffering strongly from the icy winter.

The Visitors: Mysterious group of cats. Has only 6 members. Powerful, unknown how they are so well-fed, come to over-power Thunderclan. Have a leader, and followers.

Weather:
Cold, blistrering gales from the north. Snow on the ground, with plenty more on the way.

JOINING TEMPLATE:

Spoiler:

My Characters:
Username: Viper
Name: Finchstar
Thunderclan/Visitors: Thunderclan Leader
Description/Picture:
Spoiler:
Mate: N/A
Kits: Icepath
Other: Is Thunderclan's Leader.

Name: Motor
Thunderclan/Visitors: Visitor Leader
Description/Picture:
Spoiler:
Mate: None
Kits: None
Other: Is a massive, bigger than any warrior in the forest, black tom with hazy grey eyes.

Name: Icepath
Thunderclan/Visitors: Thunderclan Queen
Description/Picture:
Spoiler:
Mate: LOOKING!
Kits: Expecting
Other:

THUNDERCLAN CATS:
Leader: Finchstar-Viper

Deputy: Ivyfern-Birdflight

Medicine Cat: Dawnlight-Sparkpaw

Warriors:
Thrushwing-Sparkpaw
BlossomFall-Rockpaw
Owltalon-Birdflight
Whispersoul-Brightstar
Amberflare-Sagedapple

Apprentices:
Sparkpaw-Sparkpaw
Frozenpaw-Rockpaw
Frostpaw-Rockpaw
Petalpaw-Snowswirl66

Queens:
Icepath-Viper
Mintnose-Forestblaze
KITS:
Snakekit-Forestblaze

VISITORS: (Remember Only 1 spots open now. Only one visitor per RPer)
Leader: Motor-Viper
Followers:
Althea-Gingerblaze
Macee-Foresblaze
Snow-Streamfur
Lithea-Birdflight
Rhythm-Brightstar
Dean-Sparkpaw

Rules:
-Ask me about Dramatic events before they happen
-Keep the RP Clean
-And ALL Of the Site Rules!
-Only 7 Visitors total
-I shall tell the Visitors RPer's the secret, but they are NOT Allowed to tell until I allow them.
-HAVE FUN! Very Happy

WARNING: This RP May contain voilence, and some bits of gore. You have been Warned!! ALSO NO SPAMMING! NO ONE LIKES IT WHEN YOU SPAMMM!!!!

"Watch your back, make sure your claws are sharp, because the moment you relax, I'll be there. I can promise you that I'll never really be gone............"

̆ Çåñ'† ßê †rµê  - Page 2 Motor10

Last edited by Viper on October 18th 2012, 18:54; edited 9 times in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

̆ Çåñ'† ßê †rµê  - Page 2 Empty Re: ̆ Çåñ'† ßê †rµê

Post by Shimmerpaw October 15th 2012, 18:30

~Thrushwing is Icepath's mate isn't he?~

Thrushwing woke up "Oh, yes right. Uh, Ivyfern, you me Petalpaw, patrol?" His voice faltered and he almost fainted "mmph, uh..." he was 't feeling well and he was shaky on his paws, he twitched and waited.

Dawnlight stretched her jaws into a gasp of horror "Finchstar! What happened!?" She mewed "What happened in your dream?" She asked.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 15th 2012, 19:43

Username: Brightstar
Name: Whispersoul
ThunderClan/Visitors: ThunderClan warrior
Description/Picture: small, lean white-silver she-cat with pale blue eyes and long whiskers. Her sleek fur is short, dappled with faint gray leopard spots, and her tail and paws are marked with dark gray rings. Agile, swift, and elegant, with the heart of a tiger
Mate: ~
Kits:~
Other: Despite her name, she is brave and courageous, often recklessly so. Extremely loyal and protective, she hates to see any of her Clanmates be hurt. She is quick to unsheath her claws to defend a friend, but just as quick to stay in the shadows during a dispute.

Don't forget to add my characters to the allegiance Viper. Razz
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 16th 2012, 01:26

(Omg you guys post so much Razz Srry about Dawnlight Sparky! She had been listed as a warrior when I posted that. Also new patrols cuz I messed up on my last post. East border patrol: Ivyfern, Thrushwing, Whispersoul (If she's accepted Wink ) Frostpaw and Frozenpaw. Hunting Patrol led by Blossomfall. In the patrol Owltalon, Sparkpaw and Petalpaw. Im soo sorry I totally messed up on my last post! >,<)

Ivyfern gathered the East border patrol. "Alright, lets head to the border and check things out." She mewed cheerfully her green eyes gleaming. She flicked her tail and began to pad out of camp.

Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by snowswirl66 October 16th 2012, 06:43

Petalpaw waited impatiently for her patrol to leave. Her belly was growling loudly, but there was nothing in the fresh-kill pile. Even if there was, it would've gone to the elders or the queens. It was up to her patrol to bring back at least some meager pieces of prey.
snowswirl66
snowswirl66
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4722
Female Posts : 73

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 8900

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar October 16th 2012, 17:29

Frozenpaw noticed Blossomfall trying to become warm, but didn't go over to her. Instead she stayed close to her brother as she followed the patrol out of camp. I wonder if we'll encounter the rouges... she thought, then another came to her mind, Wait! Why am I worried? I can take on a few rouges! I'm just as strong as any cat, and no one can make me believe otherwise! She unsheathed her claws, in case any cat pounced on her.

Frostpaw padded beside his sister, knowing that her kit-like self was a great advantage. No one would think of hurting her. She looks too much like a kit. It's a great battle advantage. Also, she can easily get into small areas. If only our clanmates would see that, he shook the thought away, noticing Frozenpaw's claws unsheathed. "It'll all be fine. It's just some rouge scents..." he muttered to himself. "Right?"

Blossomfall turned and headed towards the entrance of camp, the snow freezing her paws as she walked across it. She signaled her for her patrol and padded from camp, going the opposite direction from the border patrol.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 16th 2012, 17:44

~ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!~

Finchstar looked at the she-cat, before lowering his voice, and mewed in a hushed voice. "It was in the camp, pouring snow, and it was fridig cold, and I saw myself...losing all my nine lives in one blow, I saw Icepath dying, Mintnose being slaughter, though there was no blood, I saw Snakekit watching something but I couldn't see what, and then the screams..." he broke off, before whispering hoarsly "They were so agonized, so pain filled. Everytime I tried to find them, the screams would grow louder and louder until it seemed to shatter everything in the world." He shook his head, before adding, "And then Sagestorm, my mother, gave me a disturbing prophecy... It was... ' Blood is thicker than water. A storm is brewing, one that will shake Thunderclan to it's very roots, and there is nothingwe can do. Foes rise from the shadows, and courge will be tested to the very limit...Blood will spill...'. He recited, feeling his fur rise at the prophcey.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 17th 2012, 15:06

Dawnlight flicked an ear "That's terrible, ThunderClan can't be destroyed!" She mewed hoarsely. "I- I will ask StarClan tonight at (Uh,Moonpool, right?) If they come to me." She informed the leader. "Am I the only one you have informed? Did the dream come just once?" She asked as the meaning of the prophecy swirled in her head.

Thrushwing shook his head "Ivyfern, Ai don't think I'm fit for patrol, this cold is making me dizzy." He mewed. "I will stay in camp today.' He decided.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 17th 2012, 16:13

Whispersoul hesitated before following Ivyfern, hanging back to hear what Finchstar had to stay. At the prophecy, her ears laid back, eyes narrowing in anger. "ThunderClan can come through anything!" she insisted. "No one can hurt us so much we can't fight back." Bristling, Whispersoul stated firmly, "ThunderClan won't be destroyed."

Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 17th 2012, 16:24

Ivyfern nodded. "I understand, I hope you feel better soon Thrushwing." She mewed sadness glittering in her green eyes. "Make sure you go see Dawnlight. I don't want you getting sick especially when it's this cold. I hope you feel better soon." She mewed. Giving a small nod to the tom she turned back to the patrol. I really hope he feels better soon. He's a strong tom and he'll be alright. Its just this cold. I really wish it was green-leaf but wishing wont do us any good. She flicked her tail for the patrol to follow and padded toward the East Border. Her fur prickled with unease when she started to scent rogue.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar October 17th 2012, 20:00

Frozenpaw padded after Ivyfern, when she started to scent rouge scent rouge. "I... I'll be right back," she mewed, and hurried ahead of the patrol, following the scent. It got stronger and soon, she couldn't even smell a squirrel. She padded forward until she stepped on a branch. Her fur was already bristling from the strong smell of rouge. When she looked up, she saw two light green eyes looking down at her from a bush. "Who are y... you?" she mewed, looking at the bush, feeling smaller than tiny.
(The permission to mention Macee, was given to me by Forestblaze.)

Frostpaw watched his sister run ahead of the patrol. "Wait!" he yowled, knowing that she was too content on tracking. I have to go after her! he thought, then dashed after her. The scent of rouge grew stronger as he chased her. What was his sister thinking? He chased her until he found her looking up at a bush. What is she looking at?
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 17th 2012, 20:07

Macee just kept looking down at Frozenpaw, her eyes like green ice. She smiled, confusing the clan cats. "Oh, look who FINALLY found us." she retorted, "Motor! Get over here! They found us." she looked at them, "Tell me who you are and I'll tell you who I am... maybe." She jumped down from the bush, her black fur brownish in the sunlight. She looked as healthy as ever, fat compared to the clan cats, but she was a skinny and delicate, really. "Who are you? Why are you kits away from your home with your family? Kits don't need to be alone out here." she smirked.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 17th 2012, 20:35

"It's a.... dangerous time, really, to be out in the forest by yourself, warrior, kit, or no." Rhythm appeared behind Macee. Her voice was light, but the words coming from her mouth implied a whole different meaning underneath. Compared to Macee, her dark gold eyes seemed lukewarm and friendly, but if anyone bothered to look how she carried herself, they'd quickly learn to realize that Rhythm was many things. The black-furred she-cat was medium-sized, lithe and muscular. She was pretty, in a cold way, with the graceful curves of her ears and head, the triangular face and slightly angled eyes. She was confident, wry, judgamental, and very volitile. Hated to be corrected or proven wrong, would turn on just about anyone, which resulted in her having few friends. Rhythm held grudges, and would break any promise if it suited her. She, simply to put, was loyal only to herself.
[So much like Virginia Dare in The Warlock. Lol]

The ThunderClan cats, of course, didn't know al that yet. They were simply doing the routine get-out-of-our-territory-or-else statement to the rogues on their land, not knowing who, and how dangerous, these rogues were.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 17th 2012, 21:11

"Forgive my daughters bluntness, she has an attitude sometimes! But I am Motor, and we are looking for a place to stay." he declared, his voice soft as velvet. "If you allow us to stay, it won't be long...." he smiled, something between assurance and something darker, and blood lust. "And it will be like we were never there!" he promised, his lovely eyes earnest and trusting

Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 17th 2012, 21:22

Lithea emerged beside Motor, her incredibly cold ice blue eyes piercing through the two young she cats. She kept her gaze guarded and a small smirk curled on her muzzle. "If you'd allow us to stay we'd be forever grateful you see. As Motor said, it will be like we were never even here. Oh yes by the way my name is Lithea." She growled her voice icy cold. Her gait was serpentine like and she was unforgiving and cold. She was only sweet and kind to mainly her sister Snow and Motor.

Ivyfern's eyes widened in shock and raced after Frozenpaw and Frostpaw to see three rogues. "And how exactly can we trust you when your trespassing on our territory." She hissed her voice cold and filled with venom as she emerged from the ferns to stand in front of the two young apprentices. Her green eyes were narrowed in suspicion and she unsheathed her claws.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 17th 2012, 21:52

Rhythm regarded Ivyfern, her dark gold eyes a sea of calm. She was annoyed at the stupid Clan cat--who obviously had some status here--for being so thick-headed and insistent on making them wait longer here. "We're not really trespassing," Rhythm countered, a slight edge in her soft voice. "After all, we did ask you if we could stay. We came to ask for some shelter, and, see,we aren't looking for a fight."

Whispersoul heard a snarl and a hiss, followed with a gust of wind that carried clearly the scent of rogues. She hissed in alarm and raced after Ivyfern, weaving between the ferns and leaving the mouse she'd caught behind. The small she-cat slammed to an abrupt halt just beside Ivyfern, immediately focusing on the strange cats standing before her.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 18th 2012, 16:57

Username: Sagedapple
Name: Amberflare
Thunderclan/Visitors: ThunderClan
Description/Picture:
Spoiler:
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Other: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 18th 2012, 18:09

ACCEPTED SAGEDAPPLE!

Motor dipped his head calmly. "Forgive my compainons and I, I guess I would be a little nervous if a group of strangers showed up in my territory. " He mrrowed, his whiskers twitching in a soft laughter. "Now, umm...Ivyfern is it? Forgive my lack of memory, I have a terrible remembering names. But anyways, may you please take us to your leader, I would like to ask him or her. I wouldn't want you to dissagree with you leader." He dipped his head, his massive body three times the size of Ivyfern. His black pelt was sleek, and shinny, making the tom look more threatening. He stared at Ivyfern friendly, his grey eyes a warm melted silver color.

Finchstar gently nosed his medicine cat's shoulder, and he mewed confidently, "I won't let Thunderclan go out without a fight, and I cam promise you this, if we do lose, we'll go out fighting like all of Lionclan. I made an oath to Starclan to give every breath, life, heart-beat, and everything else to keep this clan safe,and it's wat I intend to do. So these cat's, better bring their 'A' Game, because there going to need to bring all of Tigerclan, to force Thunderclan to their knees. Starving or No, I promise, Dawnlight, I won't let ~Thunderclan go.." He mewed, before retreating into the clearing, and leaped onto the High-rock, and sat staring.
" Whoever you are, where ever you are, you better bring all of the Dark Forest to take me out, because I have Starclan at my side, and I'm not going out with out one heck of a fight! I have too much to live for, and I am not letting my whole clan perish! STarclan, give me the strength and endurance for this up-coming battle." he thought determindedly, staring into the barren tree-tops. Little did he know, not even STarclan couldn't stop the black storm of death that was about to be unleashed into the forest...
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 18th 2012, 18:38

Ivyfern let out a low growl. "Don't worry your group is definitely coming to see our leader." She mewed an edge in her voice. She puffed out her chest and raised her head in pride. Yes the tom was three times bigger then her but she wouldn't let herself be intimidated by him and she wasn't close to scared of him. She studied the black tom, what was his name...Motor? He was kind and pleasant with great manners yet there was something in these cats that wasn't quite right. Just by looking in their eyes you could tell there was something off, something else flickering behind their warm, friendly expressions. It put her on edge and more careful then ever. She didn't trust this group of cats one bit. Ivyfern flicked her tail. "Follow me." She mewed leading the way back to camp but keeping her eye on the group of cats making sure they didn't surprise the ThunderClan patrol.

Lithea's whiskers twitched in amusement as she looked at Ivyfern. Haha that she cat looks quite uncomfortable. She followed the dark brown tabby and white she cat to their so called camp. She walked beside Motor and flashed a small, barely noticeable smirk to the huge black tom. Lithea's eyes flicked to Ivyfern and thankfully the small she cat was too focused on leading the patrol to catch the evil smirk on her face. Her icy blue eyes flicked back to Motor awaiting his reaction.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 18th 2012, 18:53

Finchstar saw Ivyfern's partrol returning, but looking very ruffled, and a group of curious cats followed. A Black tom was in the lead, with several she-cats and one tom following. Leaping down, Finchstar padded up to Ivyfern, and gave her a nodd. "Ivyfern, who are these cats?" He asked warily. He noted the friendly sparkle in their eyes, but in the black tom, their was an dark, evil...hunger in his eyes, and Finchstar narrowed his eyes, but the tom was looking around, wonder etched into his broad face.

Motor gace Lithea a small smirk, before they entered the camp, before he put on his happy-go-lucky-idoitic tom act. Smiling polietly, he purred " We we're hoping we could stay here for a while. We just need some rest, my friends here are exhausted." he mewed convincingly. Finchstar looked at Ivyfern to give him her decision.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower October 18th 2012, 19:03

Althea trotted up to Motor, but her eyes were locked on Macee's. "If you ever speak to anyone like that," she said, giving her daughter a pale green glare, "you'll get in big trouble. We need their help and you snap off to them! I don't want you saying a word to them, alright?" Shaking her head, she turned back to the ThunderClan cats. "We apologize for any trouble we've caused by this, we're just humbly asking for a place to stay," then she interrupted herself, "Oh! I'm sorry! Excuse my horrible manners, I'm Althea!" Her voice was bright and bubbly. The she-cat seemed trusting in every way. This is how she was before she was left to die, and everyone loved her then, so it must be working. A purr escaped her throat.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5744
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 18th 2012, 19:08

Ivyfern looked back to Motor and his group of cats. They are a small group. If they wanted to cause trouble they would have more cats. ThunderClan has more cats by far and they are completely outnumbered.
"I-I think we should allow them to stay for one night and one night only." She mewed looking at Finchstar she whispered so only he would hear her. "If they stay only one night and we multiple guards watching them constantly we'll be alright. But I think they should stay only one night. Also they are a small group. If they tried to attack we would completely outnumber them." She mewed in a faint whisper her tail flicking side to side.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 18th 2012, 19:19

"I'm Rhythm," the black she-cat announced, glancing around the "camp." The cats around them stared with a misture of fear, curiousity, suspicion, anger, and confusion. Rhythm shrugged, trying for a dumb-kittypet smile, like: Hello! We'll be BFFs! Her eyes flicked toward the leader and the deputy, her ears pricking to pick up their hushed discussion
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 18th 2012, 19:23

Finchstar nodded, staring at the group. " We can't even feed our-selves. We don't have enough prey for like six or seven more hungry mouths...." Finchstar looked at Motor and his gang, and mewed, "I'm terribly sorry, but we don't haven enough prey to allow you to stay. We will-" Motor broke him off, his warm gaze turning into piercing metal. "I said, we would Like to stay here." He hissed, his tone deadly.
"I'm sorry, but we cannot allow it."
"..." Slience filled the clearing...

Motor nodded at his gang. Before he stalked up to Finchstar, towering over the tom. "I SAID 'We would be staying here, with-out your approval or No, old fool!" He snarled, making everyone in the clearing flinch, watching the stand off.
"No!" Finchstar repeated, more firmly, planting his paws into the dirt.

Motor chuckled, before giving his group the signal to spread out, before he growled, "I said I don't care if you approve or not. We're stayingg....." He unleashed his enourmous black claws, making Finchstar flinch, "Wether your here or no..."

Motor lunged, barreling the scrawny leader over, slamming him into the High-rock. Finchstar leaped to his paws, energy buzzing in them, and tried to dart away. Motor lashed out, making Finchstar trip. As Finchstar fell, Motor held up one of his paws, and unleashed one claw, before the rest, and ripped Finchstar open. An Agonized Shreik ripped through the air, making the birds near-by scatter. Finchstar went still, before his eyes opened, and he struggled, his flanks heaving. Nine times it happened over. Motor smirked, beconing his group over.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower October 18th 2012, 19:32

Althea stared at Ivyfern, her eyes challenging. "Are you going to fight back?" Her voice was not normal; it was like a snake, venomous and full of death, yet sickly sweet. She motioned with her tail for Macee to walk over, and Lithea. "So where will we be staying?" She unsheathed her claws challengingly.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5744
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 18th 2012, 19:39

"No!" Whispersoul's yowl split the air and she lunged at Motor, claws unsheathed. Halfway there, Rhythm bowled her over, pinning the smaller she-cat as easily as if she was holding down a struggling mouse. "Do you have a problem with us staying here?" Rhythm purred, all trace of that stupid, innocent loner manner gone. "I'm afraid we can't have troublemakers." Her dark eyes were filled with mocking sympathy, and Whispersoul flinched at the icy coldness in the gold pools. To think she had thought them warm and friendly... Gathering her wits, Whispersoul snarled, "I'm not scared of you! You're completely outnumbered." "Ah," Rhythm smirked, glancing aound her. The warrior were frozen momentarily in horror and shock, their puny brains still trying to take the situation in. "Number isn't everything you know." Whispersoul hissed and started to lash out. Suddenly, the she-cat flinched, her body shuddering as Rhythm's paw struck out, hitting anerve in her neck. Whispersoul gasped like a landed fish, her eyes glazing over as she lost conciousness. Rhythm sighed, lifting the ThunderClan warrior up and brought her over to the others. "Death, hostage, poison, or teach her a lesson?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content