Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Going home  Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Going home  Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going home

5 posters

Go down

Going home  Empty Going home

Post by Auburnflare September 30th 2012, 18:49

I wanted to roleplay so I made this. It's MoonClan going back home after the meteor journey. (My phone won't let me spell the plant -__-) If you have any questions, just ask.

Auburnpaw sighed, ginger tail drooping to the ground. His deep green eyes showed defeat. "Well," He huffed, "I'm sure we'll be fine. I mean, Starclan wouldn't just let only two clans live and kill off the others!" The kitten jumped over a rock, puffing out his chest proudly. "Stormheart do you think I'll be famous in MoonClan for coming on the journey?" He asked eagerly. "Even though we didn't get the plant... It was still dangerous and, well, look! None of us have serious injuries or anything! We fought off rouge's and and..." He stopped, out of breath. He smiled up at the older cats.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14348
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Going home  Empty Re: Going home

Post by Stormheart September 30th 2012, 19:54

Stormheart looked at her apprentice in amusement. "Of course your going to be famous. It would be a shame if no one knew The Legend Of Auburnpaw." She looked around at the other cats suddley glad there weren't any serious injuries. "And you are right about there not being and fatal injuries. And you have done surprisingly well on the journey. I'll make sure you get rewarded.." She looked at the ginger cat, awaiting his response.

~ Yo, sorry if there are any typos. On my phone.
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6883
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare October 13th 2012, 13:26

-Same here haha-

Auburnpaw narrowed his dark Green eyes, shaking his head. Stormheart is sarcastic, even if they're all hunched in defeat. "Yeah! 'Cause we can fight!" He slashed his claws in the air dramatically. "Really? How'll I get rewarded?!" Auburnpaw asked excitedly, nearly jumping up and down in happiness.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart October 13th 2012, 21:38

"hmm," Stormheart thought aloud. "How about cleaning the elders den? Wouldn't that be great?! I know how much you enjoy it in there."

~ How much longer do you plan on staying an apprentice? That depends on what your real 'reward' will be.
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar October 13th 2012, 21:55

"Being in MoonClan should be a good enough reward for you. It should be an honor to be with the sneakiness clan out there. Plus, we throw great parties." Icestar flicked her head as an idea popped into her head. "I think as soon as we get home, we should celebrate. Despite not gaining anything from that journey, I think we all are just a little bit stronger now."
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 16049
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare November 3rd 2012, 20:06

"Well... They tell good stories!" Auburnpaw thought Aloud. "Why are they so grumpy, though? They don't have to do anything anymore!" He laughed. "It is! I'm going to be the sneakiest cat ever!" The apprentice crouched down on the grass, not making a sound. Stealthily he jumped into the air and pounced on a grasshopper. "Ew there's goo all over my paws!" The bug's guts were all over his paws. Auburnpaw's ears curled back against his head, and he rubbed his paws against the ground, trying to get it off.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart November 4th 2012, 12:53

"Stop being such a pansy, it's just a grasshopper." Stormheart said with mild interest. "And thats the exact reason the elders are so grumpy. Most don't like being cramped up in a little den, feeling useless and worthless to the Clan. Would you?"
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight November 11th 2012, 11:44

Lunarlight heard something in the bushes up ahead. Other cats. " May I join you on this fine journey", said the big loner (Me)
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8906
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare November 11th 2012, 14:33

"No! I want to sleep all day!" I whined. I curled my ears back at the loner, growling. (Sorry it's so short, I'm on my phone)
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 4th 2013, 23:09

Blazespirit padded ahead of Auburnpaw, who ws exitedly talking to Stormheart. She paddeon without saying a word. She had overheard Icestar tlkng about celebrating. She couldn't wait!
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7230
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content