Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Power Within - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Power Within - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Power Within

+8
Caraway
Streamstar
Redstar
Birdstar
Nyx
Lightclaw
Legendflower
Shimmerpaw
12 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Power Within - Page 4 Empty The Power Within

Post by Shimmerpaw September 13th 2012, 18:18

First topic message reminder :

Hi! Well, here is another one of my Clan RP's (I really love them) and, here you may remeber my IceClan fellows They are no the IceClan from the site

IceClan Description:

FernClan Descripton/Positions:

Read those PLEASE! I want you to understand the RP, Mooney skips things like those and gets confused, I don't like confusement!

IceClan:

FernClan:

Kay, That's that, Tine for rules ;3

RP Rules!
-No Mating scenes.
-Please don't make your cat "All powerful."
-No making your cat the most beatiful/handsome cat in the woods.
-Powers CAN be the same :3
-Don't kill cat in a border fight.
-No short, useless posts that don't help keep the RP going, or the RP will die quickly.
-If you like the RP I will make a sequel with a EPIC name :3
-Only three cats from IceClan may know about the powerful FernClan.

Okay, Now the joining form...

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Description/Picture:[/b]
[b]Clan and Rank:[/b]
[b]Power(FernClan Only!):[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Trainee/Trainer:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Kits:[/b]
[b]Other[/b]

My Cats:

Name: Splashtail
Description/Picture: Gray tom with a darker splash like mark on his tail. Oh, and brown eyes.
Clan and Rank: IceClan Deputy
Power(FernClan Only!): N/A
History: He was born in IceClan.
Trainee/Trainer: Anyone :3
Mate: Anyone :3
Kits: Maybe :3
Other Knows about the powers :3

Name: Fawnstar
Description/Picture: Dark brown she-Cat with bright green eyes.
Clan and Rank: FernClan Leader
Power(FernClan Only!): Shape-Shifting :3
History: Unknown :3
Trainee/Trainer: Goldpaw
Mate: Anyone
Kits: Maybe
Other: N/A

]Name: Darkpaw(Darkstream)
Description/Picture: Dark gray, almost black tom with blue eyes.
Clan and Rank: FernClan Trainee
Power(FernClan Only!): Controls air with his paws.
History: NO!
Trainee/Trainer: Colorsong
Mate: Has a crush on Goldpaw
Kits: NO!
Other N/A

Last edited by Sparkpaw on September 24th 2012, 15:47; edited 9 times in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6206
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

The Power Within - Page 4 Empty Re: The Power Within

Post by Shimmerpaw September 20th 2012, 06:28

Darkpaw caught Upton her and fell over laughing. When it died off he got up and sped into camp before Goldpaw could get up. "Darkoaw!" His mother screeched "You're so dirty!" She beganto clean his pelt
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 20th 2012, 16:38

Goldpaw got up and shook her elt. Then looked at Darkpaw. She burst out laughing, then breathed, "Awh! Darkpaw got a wittle diwty!" She laughed at her baby voice, then looked at him, a glint of excitement in her eyes.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10227
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 20th 2012, 18:20

Darkpaw glared at Goldpaw "I'll get you for that, Goldpaw." he said then looked at her with "Yuo have been warned" eyes.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 20th 2012, 18:50

Goldpaw laughed, and meowed, "I can read your MIND!!! I know when and where you'll be planning it." She winked at him, then giggled, "That's how I found out you liked me."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 20th 2012, 18:54

"What?!" Darkpaw spat "You read my mind to find out!" He growled breaking from his mother "Why, Goldpaw? I thought you actually liked, me! Stop trying to make me feel good! I don't need special treatment!" he spat again. He turned at broke for the Trainees' den.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 20th 2012, 19:19

Goldpaw's eyes widened, "D-Darkpaw! That's not what I meant!" She stormed in there after him, tears streaming down her eyes, "I really like you, and I couldn't help it. I wanted to know if you liked me. All I read in your mind was you thinking about me, and I was so happy. Now I don't know. I-I just don't know." She meowed, "Bye, Darkpaw, I guess." She ran out of camp and ran through the territory, towards the border of the unknown territory.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 20th 2012, 20:51

"Goldpaw! No!" Tears rolled down his eyes as he watched her race into the woods. He was known to be carefree and not watch his words, he had messed up, and it hurt. A growl rose in his throat but turned to a wail of grief, though he knew she would return, he felt as he beloved his mother felt when she lost Fernkit and Cloudkit. (Get it?) He wailed again and raced after the she-cat when he found her he grabbed her tail and Yankee it so she was facing him "Goldpaw, I'm sorry, if you loved me for real, I understand, you know me Goldpaw. Please don't make this goodbye." He mewed and more tears made their way down his cheeks.

Fawnstar climbed atop BushRock and nodded to Shadowpool "Let all cats with a known power gather beneath BushRock for a Clan meeting!" Her yowl split the air in the camp as the cats strode to the clearing.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 21st 2012, 17:31

I don't know what's going on... o.O
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38665
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 21st 2012, 17:50

"I don't know if you even love me..." Goldpaw sighed, anger and sadness in her eyes, "I thought you did, but after that... I just don't know..." She turned away from him and laid down, her face buried beneath her paws, "I don't want to lose you..."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 21st 2012, 18:10

Me either, Brightstar. Recap, somebody? Please?
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5736
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 21st 2012, 18:17

~Only Goldpaw and Darkpaw drama. Wink Just start where you left off.~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 21st 2012, 18:28

~Yup!~

Darkpaw looked at her "Anyway, I don't want to loose you either." He mewed a smile creeeping up on his face. "We should get back to camp, Fawnstar has called a meeting." He told her.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 21st 2012, 18:42

"I guess." Goldpaw sighed, walking slowly back to camp. She laid down in front of the Bush Rock, and looked up at the leader, her fur sticky from the tears. She sighed, depressed.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 21st 2012, 21:22

(Recap? Razz)

Name: Timepaw (Snowkit, Timekit, Timeflash)
Description/Picture:
Spoiler:
Clan and Rank: Fernclan, Hunter Trainee
Power(FernClan Only!):
Spoiler:
History:
Spoiler:
Trainee/Trainer: Anyone
Mate: Crush open
Kits: Too young
Other Timepaw never held a grudge against Iceclan and has never met or remembered his family. His favorite season is leaf-bare, even though prey is short, because of the snow and icicles. He is a shy, quiet tom that adapts extremely quickly. Timepaw sometimes doesn't understand others and finds himself confused or speechless when he's facing something that he doesn't know that much about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lionroar lay in camp, sunning himself. A loud, rumbling purr came from his throat.

Sparrowfrost tapped his claws on the ground, flicking an ear. He glanced up at the sky, then shot a glance towards his dumb half-sibling. "It's green-leaf. Go hunt something." He ordered, standing. If he was to become deputy of the clan, or even leader, he had to build bonds within it. This included his brother, who might be the most powerful warrior in the clan if the buffoon even tried to show him his skills.

Lionroar rolled over lazily, a pleased smile on his muzzle. "Why waste this wonderful sunlight?" He purred, stretching out. "I have an idea," He meowed, his ears pricking up suddenly. Lionroar rolled over quickly, grinning. "How about I go hunting with you and lay around like this, watching the clouds? If any birds come by I'll tell you so you can go get them. You like fowl, don't you, brother?" He meowed good-naturedly, yawning.

Sparrowfrost's eyebrows twitched slightly, fighting back a scowl. "Don't be stupid," He meowed, sighing. "That would never work. Get up and make yourself useful." Sparrowfrost turned and tried to look for a border patrol to join, flicking his tail. He would never admit to anyone that his hunting skills were poor and that that was why he had Lionroar do the work for him. He didn't need to hunt if he could force others to do it for him with tooth and claw.

Lionroar closed his eyes, stretching out again. It was worth a try. He thought, sitting up slowly. He blinked, giving his fluffy chest a few licks. It really was a beautiful day. He could see a kit trying to sneak up on their littermate from behind in the nursery from the corner of his eye and chuckled softly, smiling. Kits... Pleasant little furballs. Lionroar thought, starting to head into the forest. I wonder if Sparrowfrost will ever have any... I want some nephews and nieces! He purred, flexing his claws to feel the cool grass underneath his paws. He couldn't imagine his grumpy brother ever having a mate, much less kits. After all, Sparrowfrost couldn't stand them. I guess i'll have to hope for my own one day. Lionroar took his time getting to the forest, where he would eventually go to the best places to hunt.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4057
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 21st 2012, 21:51

Name: Ghostsong
Description/Picture:
Spoiler:
Clan and Rank: Fernclan Warrior
Power(FernClan Only!): She is like Dovewing. She can hear and see things from far away.
History: Born in Fernclan Razz
Trainee/Trainer: Timepaw?
Mate: Charlie(Char; loner/kittypet)
Kits: She will have some soon X3

Name: Charlie(Char), will become a clan cat named Dustwhisker
Description/Picture:
Spoiler:
Clan and Rank: Loner, then Fernclan warrior
Power(FernClan Only!): He doesn't know yet, but he can survive any weather, unless extremly severe, and can survive any heat/cold until boiling/freezing point
History: Char was born to a loner, but his father was a Fernclan warrior. He got his father's genes and got a power. His mother died when he was 3 moons old, and he was never told about who his real father was. His sister, who didn't get a power, died of starvation in the winter. Char was crushed, and started traveling. He was found by some Twolegs and still visits them sometimes, but he's usually out and about, wandering the forest, without going into the territories. Then, he met Ghostsong, and they fell in love...
Trainee/Trainer:
Mate: Ghostsong
Kits: SOON
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 22nd 2012, 07:40

~FernClan cats don't have "Warriors" So, in order to be Timepaw's Trainee, you MUST be a Hunter, Windystorm you are accepted, and Forestblaze, if you choose to have Charlie join FernClan, it must be soon, please :3 If you can tell me what Ghostsong's role is, she's accepted, and Charlie is accepted now :3~

Here is a recap for those who need it:

IceClan:
Splashtail is with Legendflower in the woods.

FernClan:
Darkpaw and Goldpaw will be mates in the future, also, Fawnstar has just called a meeting to name the Trainers for the Trainees without them.

If you would like ME to choose your Trainer/Trainee, then make that known in your next post, if not, then, tell me who you'd like:

Darkpaw-Colorsong
Goldpaw-Fawnstar
Timepaw-Ghostsong

Fawnstar looked down at the gathering cats, she watched her son walk into the clearing Just like Spiderfang she thought. Her mate had died before Darkpaw met him. She looked for her Second-In-Command, Where was Legendflower? She called for her Third-In-Command "Shadowpool!" she called.

Darkpaw strut into camp and sat next to Timepaw "Hey, I think we're gonna get Trainers." he whispered, he knew for a fact that was what was happening. The gray apprentice was in need of some soft fur to lean into, even though his mother's fur was soft, she was calling a meeting.

Splashtail heard the faint calls of a leaders voice and he pricked his ears. He stopped battering her stomach "I know my leader is a tom, and I heard a she-cat's call, I think Fawnstar is calling a meeting." he mewed "I'll see you at the Gathering." he told her.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 22nd 2012, 10:02

"Alright," Legendflower stood up, giving Splashtail one last nuzzle and saying, "Make sure to get my scent off of you." With that, she rolled around in a few herbs. Now, she smelled like she had been collecting herbs for the Gealer. She grabbed a few catmint plants and ran into the camp. Her mouth watered at the taste of the tasty plant. She set it down in the Healer's den, then walked over to FawnStar.

~Sorry for all the mistakes. I'm on moi phone. Razz Can Legendflower be the one who found and raised Timepaw in FernClan? Very Happy
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 22nd 2012, 12:10

Splashtail found a patch of wild garlic and rolled in it, he grabbed a few herbs so he could say that he stumbled into some garlic. He walked back to camp to see Burningstar. When he arrived he nodded to Sparrowfrost. "How are you Sparrowpelt? Why don't you lead a border patrol with a few other Warrior's or apprentices?" he told him.

Fawnstar watched Legendflower walk in "Hello Legendflower." she mewed. Then she jumped onto Bush Rock. "Today, I call upon the ancestors that once lived (remember they are a different type of Clan) to look down on these three Trainees, they are in need of prOper Trainers, Darkpaw, Goldpaw, and Timepaw, step forward please."
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 22nd 2012, 12:32

~OH! Sorry! Sweat Ghostsong's a hunter, and Char will join as soon as he finds out Ghostsong's having kits :3~

Goldpaw's golden-brown eyes shined in the sunlight as she stepped foward. She was extremly happy, but upset about what happened. She looked up at Fawnstar, pride in her eyes.

Ghostsong ran into camp with two ravens in her jaws. She put them in the fresh kill pile, and sat down. She looked at Goldpaw, and smiled. She cared for her when her parents died, so she's like her adopted kit. She looked up at the leader, waiting to see who gets who as a Trainer.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 22nd 2012, 13:05

Timepaw glanced over at Darkpaw, pricking his ears. He nodded slightly, stepping forward and facing his leader, snow coating the ground beneath his paws.

Sparrowfrost nodded. "Nothing's changed about me." He meowed, flicking his tail and trying to keep his disdain towards Splashtail out of his meow. "I'll do that..." Glancing around, he puffed out a sigh. Lionroar had left, so he only had two warriors to go with. It was better that way anyway. "Ravenlight, Frozenstream," He barked, "You're on the patrol."

Lionroar leaped at a plump vole, easily crushing and killing it. Prey was plentiful. He'd seen a bunch of mice through the ferns and bushes, and had caught only two so far, three pieces of prey counting the vole. Lionroar buried it and crouched, trying to hide his giant self in the bushes.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4057
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 22nd 2012, 13:27

Name: Dragonflower
Description/Picture:
Spoiler:
Clan and Rank: IceClan warrior
Power(FernClan Only!):
History:
Spoiler:
Trainee/Trainer:
Mate:
Kits:
Other
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 22nd 2012, 15:26

~Accepted :3~

Fawnstar yowled "Timepaw! You have been showing your talents well, I think you will be compatible with, Ghostsong. Ghostsong, I hope you train this Trainee as well as you can, and pass down all you know to him." She mewed "Darkpaw! You have been known for slacking off work, and not watching what you say, but I think that Colorsong will show you discipline. Colorsong, I hope you show all you know to this young Trainee." She mewed. "Goldpaw! I have been watching you hunt, and I think I, Fawnstar, Leader or FernClan, would make a great Trainer for you!" she called to the Clan.

Darkpaw reached up to touch noses with his new Trainer.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 22nd 2012, 15:34

Dragonflower was laying on her back, tail swinging back and forth. She was enjoying the heat, soaking up all the warmth while it lasted. Camp was probably the only place she felt safe at; she was surrounded by friendly warriors who would give up their lives for each other. "Aww, Sparrowfrost, can't let your brother ever relax?" She said with a giggle, not making a move to get up.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 22nd 2012, 15:50

Splashtail looked at Sparrowfrost "Stop being such a stick in the mud, Sparrowfrost, we all know you weren't as happy as a kit with a moss ball when Lionroar arrived, but he's one of us now. IceClan don't celebrate mixed blood, but we will help a cat in need." he told him, trying yo hide the fact that he was worried about Legendflower having kits, or that he ever saw Legednflower at all!
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 22nd 2012, 16:05

Legendflower suddenly felt sick to her stomach and felt an incredibly sharp pain in her stomach. Holding back a groan, she dug her claws into the ground, hiding the struggle of standing up. Then, just like it came, the pain was gone, but she still felt like she was going to puke. Once the meeting was over, she said to Fawnstar, "I'm not feeling one hundred percent. I think I'm going to see Neverblue." She walked into the medicine cat den, immediately curling up in a mossy nest. "I feel sick and my stomach hurts," she said simply, before adding, "and I get tired a lot.."
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next