Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

WCF Staff Search - [Closed] Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

WCF Staff Search - [Closed] Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WCF Staff Search - [Closed]

Go down

WCF Staff Search - [Closed] Empty WCF Staff Search - [Closed]

Post by Dragonclaw August 14th 2012, 05:36

Staff Search is closed.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dragonclaw on August 18th 2012, 17:43; edited 2 times in total
Dragonclaw
Dragonclaw
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Technical Support
WarriorPoints : 8858
Male Posts : 712

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

WCF Staff Search - [Closed] Empty Re: WCF Staff Search - [Closed]

Post by Dragonclaw August 17th 2012, 05:41

Update: Deadline is now August 17th
Dragonclaw
Dragonclaw
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Technical Support
WarriorPoints : 8858
Male Posts : 712

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 18th 2012, 17:42

Congratulations to CheeseStar and Jadefrost for being selected as Global Moderators!

We are anticipating further need of moderators soon, and many of the applications submitted to us have been archived. We will give priority consideration to those applications in the future.

We invite you to sample Jadefrost's application of which he has agreed to let us showcase Smile

Jadefrost wrote:
Birthday & Age: March 27th, 1998. 14 years old.
One Word to Describe Your Level of Skill: Superior
Why should we have you? I do not want to come across as arrogant, or narcissistic, but I feel like I am a good candidate for this job. I am somewhat strict, and can enforce rules. I know when to be serious, and what can be taken as just a mere joke. I can be formal at times, and friendly as well. I can become the role model for members, setting positive examples for them to follow.
What would you bring to the job? As a global moderator, I would be able to fulfill the duties of a responsible mod. I would be able to do the expected: monitoring the site, warning unacceptable behavior, being supportive of any questions and being able to collaborate with members and other mods in order to organize and give suggestions (special events, etc.) for the site. In addition to the expected, I would be able to develop close bonds with the members on the site, by means of chatting with them, or in the roleplays. I am not sure if Global Moderators are allowed to socialize/rp, (I know Chrome/Phantom does, but I'm not sure if she is an exception) but what I have noticed is that for the exception of Phantom/Chrome, none of the GMs socialize much with the members. The only activity that I have seen from them are warnings about unnecessary posts and going off topic. I hope that as a global moderator, I will be able to talk and interact with the many members on the site. I feel that socializing and roleplaying with the members eliminates some of the superiority gap between Moderators and Members, resulting in a stronger bond. Even though I know the GMs and Administrators hold positions of higher power, I feel that talking with the 'regular folk' will allow them to be more comfortable with contacting Moderators or Admins. I hope that as a GM, I will not only be a helper and monitor for WCF, but also a trusted close friend with the members.
How well do you know the site rules? How will you enforce them? I have read the rules thoroughly, (for the site in general as well as the RPG rules) and can identify whether a rule is broken or not. As the rules say, for one time offenses, a reminder of an offense will be appropriate, but for the more serious cases of violation, or for repeated violation, a lowering of their warning bar will suffice as punishment. Also, I will take note of violations resulting in loss of privileges will consult with other GM's or Administrators (you) to verify the decision. All in all, I have a full understanding of all rules, and I believe that all actions have consequences, good or bad, and will take action when needed.
Extra Comments: Thanks for reading through my application! I hope that it was not a complete waste of your time, and I appreciate that you will take my request into consideration! Very Happy If I do not receive the position as Global Moderator, I will continue to be a dedicated member and I thank you once again, for allowing me this opportunity! Smile

Please give a warm welcome to our newest staff members! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down