Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life and Death - Page 16 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life and Death - Page 16 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and Death

+12
Windystorm
Noxe
Roguestar
Caligo
Birdstar
Streamstar
Legendflower
Caraway
Shimmerpaw
Lightclaw
Frost
Nyx
16 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Should we add a Sequel to this RP after the final battle?

Life and Death - Page 16 Vote_lcap100%Life and Death - Page 16 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 9 ]
Life and Death - Page 16 Vote_lcap0%Life and Death - Page 16 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Life and Death - Page 16 Empty Life and Death

Post by Nyx August 10th 2012, 03:14

First topic message reminder :

The Life-Givers and Death-Bringers. The never-ending war between the two groups. The Life-Givers are the peace-makers. The Death-Bringers are the chaos-makers. They are mortal enemies, the dispute between them stretching to the beginning of time. Now, the time nearing Winter Solstice, the Death-Bringers will try to take advantage of the day they are most powerful, and bring their sworn enemy to heel.

A lean, tall figure appeared silently, his slate gray eyes like slabs of cold marble as they swept the alley before him. The moon made his hair a metallic silver-black shade, a mysterious mix of colors that made him look alien, dangerous. He narrowed his glittering eyes, mouth tightening into a line 
The alley seemed empty, not a single sound disturbed the stale air. Yet Halt knew that his warriors were there, waiting, watching.
He made if soft tsk tsk sound with his tongue, stepping forward to stand on a sloping boulder as flames wreathed over his hands, flowing down to illuminate the rock in a ghostly apparition. 
The humans appeared almost at once, seemingly to detach from the shadows themselves to gather beneath their well-respected leader.
"It is time," Halt said  simply, his deep gravelly voice easily reaching everyone's ears even though he spoke quietly.
The gathered warriors raised their fists and from their throats came a single sound--swelling in unison--a sound that promised death.

JOINING FORM:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] 
[b]Group:[/b] 
[b]Rank:[/b] 
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b] 
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:
Username: Brightstar
Name: Halt
Group: Death-Bringers
Description: lean, surprisingly short boy with long-ish black hair. His eyes are slate gray, unwavering and steady. He emits a quiet aura of power, although he hardly smiles, and a smile that contains actual humor is even rarer. Surprisingly strong, he is agile and fast on his feet. Sardonic and cynical, he has a deep vein of dry humor in him despite his outward appearance of seriousness and dangerousness. Around mid-twenties in age.
Primary Power: Never miss a target
Other: Halt is well-respected and has a dangerous and fearful reputation. He is a master stragetist, although he is indefinitely impatient. He constantly carries a massive longbow with a ninety-pound draw weight, and two knives.

Username: Brightstar
Name: Sala
Group: Life-Givers
Description: tall, athletic girl with strange, unique eyes that seem to shift in color and long brown hair that has a reddish tint under sunlight. Surprisingly strong, she has dry humor and a trademark smirk. Far from being either a girly-girl or a tom-boy, she is something in between--a category all her own. Trained in martial arts and Tae-Kwon-Do, she has swift reflexes and a lot of power packed in her fists. Outwardly, she seems harmless, but on the inside, there's a pit of cold resentment and anger because she was mistreated in her childhood. Sixteen in age.
Primary Power: shape-shifting, specializes in mythical creatures
Other: Sala is kind of new to the Life-Bringers group, but she is a fast learner. Honest but easy to irritate, she is outgoing and friendly despite her past. She has little training in the subject of weapons, although she is adept in how to use her own body in fights. Agile and fast, she is not very strong, but still strong enough to shock others. 

RULES
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

----------------------------------------------------------------------
GROUPS

Death-Bringers:
Spoiler:

Life-Givers:
Spoiler:

OTHER INFO:
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, second-in-command, healer, training master, member, apprentice.

*Note: After the final battle the RPG will be considered "done" and it will be closed! Vote if you think we should add a "sequel" to this RP! Sneaky

Last edited by Brightstar on August 22nd 2012, 18:24; edited 13 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38664
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Life and Death - Page 16 Empty Re: Life and Death

Post by Noxe August 23rd 2012, 09:54

"Sure," said Zephyra, "but I was thinking of ways I could combine my power with someone else's to create a battle strategy. Anyways, I'm going to take a break." She exited the training area, not caring that her bow was still there; it would shrink and return to her later. On the way to her room, she saw Xurxo walking down the hall. She went over to him with the familiar warm feeling through her body. "Hey," she said. "So did you find out anything interesting about the nectar?" Zephyra knew he was working hard, and she admired his determination and hardworking personality.

~"determination and hardworking" somehow "hardworking" sounds like the wrong tense to use O.o~

Last edited by Maplestream on August 23rd 2012, 10:27; edited 1 time in total
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13285
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 23rd 2012, 10:05

~Er... how about persistent and hardworking personality? And what do you mean, "shrink and return to her later"?~

Sala shrugged. "Alright. I guess I could use a break too." She nudged Ike in the shoulder. "See you later." Sala edged down the hallway, lost in her own thoughts as she fetched a cold water bottle from the refridgerator. It was 3:56 p.m., which meant she had been training for two hours in there. Feeling fatigue crash over her, Sala went in search of some tea or the other. She'd have to take a nap later.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 23rd 2012, 10:25

~ah that sounds better I'll change that Smile She has this special longbow that has this compartment thingy that stores her dagger but doesn't change the bow's weight, and the bow can shrink and fit in her pocket like Anaklusmos. Her preferred bow length/height/whatever is 6 feet. Also, I have some stuff people can use in this RP...

Rule suggestions

-Everyone has an aura, a colored and scented energy field around their body. Everyone's aura color and scent is different. Mine is bright blue, sort of a light cerulean, and smells like blueberries.
-Your moods, feelings, and emotions can influence the color on the edge of your aura, for example, tiredness can tint the edge of your aura gray, jealousy can tint it green, etc.
-Mortals, those without special powers, can't see auras. Theirs are usually a murky gray or brown.
-Your power is magic, energy channeled through our body and controlled by your mind. So the stronger the body and mind, the longer you can sustain magic.
-The more magic you use, the weaker you grow, and the more transparent your aura gets. You know you're exhausted when your aura is just a really pale color, and smells bad.
-No aura=dead.

Hmmm... Did I miss anything? Any suggestions?~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 23rd 2012, 11:30

~Er, how can the bow fold up? I think I might make it rule that no magic weapons are allowed. You already have your powers, and that's enough. It may get too messy otherwise. The aura part may be too complicated, so I may just specify that for certain powers, such as Elemental powers.

When I create the "sequel" to this RPG, everyone will have to rejoin, because some people may not want to continue, or they may want to change their characters, as some may be killed, etc. Everything will be reset, although the high ranks--Leader, Second-in-Command, Healer, and Training Master-- can be reserved by members who have had their characters occupying that postion. But for example, since Lighty's characters are inactive, the Death-Bringer's second-in-command position may be available to new characters.

And you just copied that from the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series Maple. Razz Since we're doing that, I might as well do something about Gold and Silver auras. Wink~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 23rd 2012, 11:40

~awh... And I didn't copy it! D: it was INSPIRED Dark it's not exactly the same. That's actually what I would believe if magic and the stuff actually existed. It just makes the most sense. And ok, I'll go get the bow later. Ignore the shrinking part. But it can still hold the dagger, because that makes sense.~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 23rd 2012, 12:03

"Sorry" Cassandra said, using Dahlia's voice. She still looked exactly like the other girl. "I'll get back to my post." She left and walked toward where the front entrance was. She assumed that the guy she had just talked to was the leader. Once she was out of site from Halt( but she doesn't know his name yet), and there was nobody around, she changed herself to look and sound exactly like him. She found the training room and stood in a dark corner where she wouldn't be noticed by anyone entering the room. She observed the training. (is there anyone there right now. If there is, whos there?)
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8443
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 23rd 2012, 13:23

~They're getting ready to go, so no one would be in the training room. Everyone should be gathered with Halt in the living room unless he has assigned you a different job.~

Halt rolled his eyes impatiently. More and more Death-Bringers were filling the living-room, and he hoped the final stragglers had arrived. He was tense, but he was also confident. The Death-Bringers would crush the Life-Givers! They were going to win. He tapped his foot and cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. "The hour has come. We are now heading to the Life-Giver's fortress. You all know the drill! Will's group, head out."

~Dahlia, Mary Jane, Baylee, and Jonghyun are in Will's group. The rest are led by Halt in his other patrol.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 23rd 2012, 13:34

~You could watch Madison train with herself, she's practicing her powers.~

Madison waited for Halt to lead the rest of the Death-Bringers to the Life-Giver's fortress she was battle ready, holding a sheild since she hadn't yet got her force feil right.

Jack stared ahead of himself "Falatheil? What are you doing here?" he asked the tall girl in the tunnel she was quietley playing a harp in the tunnel. He thought no one used the tunnels but appearently he was wrong.

Jackie blinked when Cassandra left and she sat on her bed and then surfed the web.

(Can Halt kill Jackie maybe? I will make a new character to replace her in the sequel. I don't like her.)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6205
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 23rd 2012, 13:47

Cassandra had changed back to Dahlia after leaving the training room and had gotten close enough to the living room to hear what Halt had said. She ran towards the back entrance and made it outside. She ran as fast as she could back towards the life-givers fortres, changing back to her normal form. She ran into Jackies room, without knocking. "Jackie! The Death-Bringers are about to attack! Their leader just sent out the first group to come!" She said urgently.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade August 23rd 2012, 13:51

Mary Jane headed out in her boyfreinds patrol, a custom dagger in one hand, and a hammer in the other, she was eady for battle.

Jeremy waited next to Madison, he liked the girl, she was cute, but she liked Oh so great Titus. He rolled his eyes and held his medicine pack in one hand, the other clenched in a fist. Titus may be his friend but, friends made sacrafices. He held in a growl (Yes people growl.) He waited forHalt to lead the them to the Fortress.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5599
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 23rd 2012, 14:46

~It takes time to get back to the Life-Givers fortress, since the two fortresses are neighbors, but oh well.~
~Let's just assume Will's patrol has already left.~

Halt waited five minutes, then set off after his brother's group. They were hardened warriors, and had gone in several drills of this battle. He shrugged mentally when they reached the Life-Giver's fortress. It wasn't as war-like and trapped as the Death-Bringers' fortress was. After all, the Life-Givers were peacemakers. He smirked and settled his group behind a grove of trees close to the entrance of the fortress. Even if they had somehow gotten wind of their approach, it would take time for them to gather their forces. Everyone would be spread out, unready, and maybe even sleeping, reading, or eating. Halt assumed Will was already in position, so they were just waiting...

Sala yawned, feeling more energized now that she had drank some caffeine. Figuring that some more training would wake her up, she slipped on some wrist guards and tucked a couple of knives to the sheaths on her belt. Facing the training dummies, she began practicing strike after strike, repeating complex moves. Sala noticed Cassandra rushing by the training room doors, but she barely registered the movement.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 23rd 2012, 15:51

~I have another idea XD Touching something related to your power could help you revive after using your power depletes you of some energy. For example, jumping into water can help boost Zephyra's energy, or if Sala touches some animal that she's previously morphed into, she can get energized. Just an idea, you don't have to use this.~

Zephyra touched Xurxo's hand. "Let's go to the training room and see how the others are doing."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 23rd 2012, 17:05

(Ike would have to either touch another person with cloning capabilities or himself Razz)
(Chrysler was in the training room/area)

Chrysler paused for any objections, but sighed and left the room. He could use a shield well, at least.

Ike prepared himself for battle, slipping on some gloves with brass knuckles. He picked up a sword from Chrysler's bag, feeling bad that he hadn't called him back. "Guys, look at these swords!"
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4056
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 23rd 2012, 19:19

~Sorry, school takes up most of my time...~

Falathiel looked up at Jack. She had been so focused in her harp that she hadn't noticed the boy. "Jack! W... What are you doing here?!?! How? What? When?" she was stunned. She got up and stared at him for a moment. "How did you find this place? I, uh," she tried to hide the fact that she had been here the entire time and knew about them for her life. "Found a hole in the meeting room and thought that... Ugh! Okay, this cave has been my secret for years. Miriel was the only one who knew about them. I didn't know if I should've told you or not." For once when she looked at Jack, she had felt no love, but guiltiness. She felt like she should tell him about her feelings, but she couldn't. She forced herself to stay there. She let out a small, hardly hear-able, whisper, just to satisfy herself, "I love you."

Hermione stood beside Madison. She held a sword in her hands. This sword was the one weapon she used. It had a handle with rose petals inside of it. The blade had a carving of a vine of poison ivy. It was made of pure silver with small specks of gold on it. This blade was made especially for her. Its sheath had in black letters, "Hermione" She had practiced well with it and her powers. She was ready to use them both. "Madison, promise me that you'll be fine. You are like my best friend and I don't want you to go," she said.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18267
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 23rd 2012, 23:19

*the noun form of guilty is not guiltiness; it's guilt Wink

Prim tucked her dagger in its leather pouch, her belt heavy with items for battle. There were small smoke bombs, bandages, medicines and shuriken ( Shuriken Cat Smile ). She wore many layers of "protection". She didn't know what they'd be up against, but she stopped by to see Cassandra and Mini, feeling the need to talk to a sane person before the battle.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33820
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 24th 2012, 03:05

Xurxo grasped Zephyra's hand tightly, and gave it an affectionate squeeze. "I wonder if all this preparation will pay off in the end," he mused aloud. "And I looked further into the nectar, and surprisingly, it is capable of reversing common poisons and transforming the toxin into healing capabilities., which means that I could combine it with arsenic and it would purify instead of poison. It's quite astounding," he admitted. "Come on," Xurxo said, holding Zephyra close. "Let's see what everyone else is up to. Maybe we could go find your sister?"

~My first attempt posting on an iPad (not on my Laptop, which I usually use.) Razz ~

Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9155
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 24th 2012, 06:29

~pretty good!~

Jack heard what Falatheil had said "Falatheil, I love you too." He told her fondly he did he had loved her since he laid eyes on her "I'm not mad. Because, I don't mind if you have a place to go when your mad or nervous or just want to be alone." He kneeled down and put his hand on her shoulder and kissed her.

Jackie froze "Everyone prepare for battle, Death-Bringer's are attacking!" She called over the intercom. "Everyone outside!"

Madison smiled and looked at Hermione "Wouldn't dream of it." For the first time there was mischevious godmother in her eyes also excitment, she held a sheild in one hand since she hadn't mastered ber force deli.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 24th 2012, 09:02

~omg congrats! And good luck with Gmail Troll you'll have to get used to the keyboard too. I bet I can type faster than you on an iPad Cat Smile~

"That's great!" Zephyra said. "We're lucky we have such an awesome healer." Her smile radiated affection and warmth [not her smile contains nuclear radiation Razz]. "Sala should be in the training room still... Earlier I was thinking about how people could use their powers to create battle strategies."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 24th 2012, 09:10

Sala jumped as a voice blasted over the intercom. "They're here already?" Biting back a curse, she grabbed her customary machete knife and picked up Zephyra's bow. Where was her sister? Sala slid the two-foot long machete into a sheath on her back and slipped two dozen arrows into a quiver. Grumbling under her breath, she snatched up the bow and quiver, jogging out the training room. Now where was Zephyra?

Halt smiled grimly. He could just hear the intercom blasting through the fortress from outside. "They've noticed," he commented, a little unnecessarily. "As they come out side, strike hard and fast." Halt divided his patrol and stationed them so two peope stood in the shadows beside the entrance, and two more people stood back, watching from a distance so they could see anyone sneaking up on them. Halt strung his bow and nocked an arrow onto it,
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 24th 2012, 09:24

Madison walked up to Halt "Want me to go invisible and get a head star?" she asked him knowing she could get them distracted and then Halts group could get the element of surprise
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 24th 2012, 10:17

Cassandra left Jackies room as she announced the attack, and she went to get her weapons. She grabbed a sword, sheild, and some knives. She didn't have any armor, because it would be hard to use her powers. As Prim stopped by her, she said, "Are you ready for the battle?"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 24th 2012, 10:21

"I hope so," she squeaked weakly. "I don't have a very good power for battle. It's fun for trolling, but I'm not sure how much I could do." She strapped a grappling hook launcher to her wrist.

~Can my Death-bringer be at the entrance then? :O His power is persuasion~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33820
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 24th 2012, 10:26

~Sure Chez, Very Happy And sure Spark.~

Halt nodded and gestured at Madison. "Go ahead." He hoped Will was in position by now. He grasped his long bow and stood half-camouflaged in the dark leaves of the forest, eyes searching the entrance. An arrow would be flying the moment an enemy stepped through the doorway. And he never missed.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 24th 2012, 10:51

Xurxo heard Jackie's announcement, and his heart jumped in his throat. He reached back for his violin case for comfort, and clutched Zephyra's hand even tighter. "Come on," he said, trying to hide the fear in his voice. "We've got to find the others quickly." He looked around frantically and headed down the hallway. "Stay close...I don't want to lose you."
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9155
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 24th 2012, 11:25

Zephyra's heart was pounding as she followed Xurxo. Already? she thought. She was glad she had spent so much time training and preparing for this. She swallowed nervously, not wanting to dwell on the subject of losing her friends.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content