Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Mistclan and Viperclan ~ Book 1 - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Mistclan and Viperclan ~ Book 1 - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mistclan and Viperclan ~ Book 1

+9
Caraway
Noxe
Roguestar
Streamstar
Caligo
Shimmerpaw
Nyx
Legendflower
Windystorm
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mistclan and Viperclan ~ Book 1 - Page 4 Empty Mistclan and Viperclan ~ Book 1

Post by Windystorm August 6th 2012, 18:37

First topic message reminder :

History:
Spoiler:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules :
Spoiler:
Clans

Mistclan :
Spoiler:

Viperclan :
Spoiler:

Cats Of The Clans :

Mistclan:
Viperclan:

Form :

Name:
Personality:
Skills:
Weaknesses:
Mate:
Kit(s):
History:
Other:
Clan:

OR

Cat Name - eyes, description, personality, and all other things listed in the other form.

(You can even do both to make it easier for me!)

Other Information :

This rp is a bit different. Wink You must have seen "Book 1" in the name. This means that the rp will be split into multiple rps, much like the books where there are multiple plots and such. The book will end after the plot has been completed, then the rp is locked like the other finished rps. There will be differences in the next book depending on what happened in the first, but the cats will be the same. Those who are dead are dead, territory that has been lost is lost, anything that happened happened. Have fun Razz

Last edited by Windypaw on August 13th 2012, 15:09; edited 21 times in total
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4065
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Mistclan and Viperclan ~ Book 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mistclan and Viperclan ~ Book 1

Post by Windystorm August 11th 2012, 08:17

Pantherpaw stood, proud of his catch. He picked up the plump rabbit and followed his mentor, listening.

Bluestar sighed and stood, giving up the search for Mistyshadow. He gave his pelt a few swift licks and hopped onto the large moss-covered rock in camp. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Moss Rock for patrols." He called, flicking his tail. Hopefully Mistystorm would appear later.

Feral pricked his ears, pausing, but puffed out a breath once he realized that it was just a frog. He sat up, watching the training session.

Dog buried the remains of his food, licking his jaws.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Mistclan and Viperclan ~ Book 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Mistclan and Viperclan ~ Book 1

Post by Noxe August 11th 2012, 09:52

Blossom pressed against Shadow reassuringly as she watched Sage. She'll make a great future warrior, she thought. Sage had speed and determination.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13294
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 13th 2012, 14:25

(This is a bit inactive)

Bluestar waited until all cats sat beneath the rock to speak. "The following cats are to be on the morning patrol; Starpaw, Rainlily, Dappleshade, Owlfeather, and Pantherpaw. I'll also go." He meowed, flicking his ears. "The clan's deputy, Mistyshadow, has also been missing. If anyone sees her, tell her to come to me." He meowed, and jumped off of the rock. "Come on," He meowed to the cats on the patrol, smiling slightly.

Pantherpaw nodded, satisfied. Rainlily and Dappleshade were good warriors, and he would have Starpaw to talk to on the way. Quickly, he joined Bluestar at his side, alert.

Feral climbed onto the trunk of a dead and rotting tree, using the massive roots as stepping stones. "Viperclan," He called, "listen carefully." Feral flicked his tail. "I know you all are pleased to finally settled down, but I must warn you that if you aren't careful, we will all have to move again." Feral narrowed his eyes especially at the cats who were listening while sunning. "We have to be discreet. Wary. Alert at all times, or those clan cats will find us. I also have buisness of my own to settle, and I will appoint a second-in-command. Jai will be in charge during my absences." He nodded at the tom and continued, "There will also be Watchers that will tell you when it's time to hide. Shadow, Cobra, and Chrome will be the Watchers." Feral had thought of new ranks for his group of cats, and he'd sort them all out later. For now, all that mattered was their safety.

Dog's ears flattened in embarrassment and shame. He hadn't cared if he was discovered and had only focused on enjoying himself.

Last edited by Windypaw on August 13th 2012, 15:10; edited 1 time in total
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 13th 2012, 14:32

~Windy, will you RP Blossom(heart) and Dappleshade while I'm gone? Starting tomorrow until next Tuesday or Wednesday. I know it's a lot of characters, but you seem to be the most active. Thanks in advance! Very Happy~

Dappleshade nodded and set off with the other cats in the patrol. Her dappled fur blended well, making it hard to see her.

~haha RPing Blossomheart will be kind of awkward Razz~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 13th 2012, 14:37

(Hah, sure xD Tell me when you leave and i'll rp them after you go)
(Yes, I usually rp guys and not pregnant women Razz)

Bluestar marked landmarks of the territory and re-marked the borders, looking around with a pleased expression. He even saw mice standing alone and exposed in the clearing.

Pantherpaw pricked his ears, standing tall and straight.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 13th 2012, 14:41

Maplestream wrote:~Windy, will you RP Blossom(heart) and Dappleshade while I'm gone? Starting tomorrow until next Tuesday or Wednesday. I know it's a lot of characters, but you seem to be the most active. Thanks in advance! Very Happy~

~lol I said tomorrow to next Tuesday or Wednesday~

Dappleshade sniffed the moist, cool air. She could smell mice, birds, and other prey, and even rain and moss, but not Mistyshadow. "She's still missing," she commented. Dappleshade was a great hunter because she had a very sharp nose, but even she coulldn't smell the deputy. Maybe the fog was interfering.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 13th 2012, 14:50

(Wow, i'm blind for someone with 20/20 vision >_>)

Bluestar's smile faded. "If she doesn't appear by sunset, I'm sending out a search patrol." He meowed, flicking his ears. "Let's patrol the entire territory today. We haven't done it yet, and being a day early couldn't hurt."

Feral finished his announcement and jumped off the trunk, flicking his tail. He was a bit thin, but skipped past the fresh kill pile and went into his den to think.

Pantherpaw narrowed his eyes slightly, grunting. Mistyshadow was irresponsible. She left her clan alone for an entire morning!
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar August 13th 2012, 15:05

Name: Owlfeather
Description: Long haired brown tabby with white paws and deep blue eyes. Has a torn ear.
Personality: Friendly, talkative, gentle and brave.
Skills: A great hunter and very social. She is great at climbing trees.
Weaknesses: Despite MistClan being known for excellent swimming, she is a slow swimmer and doesn't like hunting fish.
Mate: Looking Wink
Kit(s): None
History: Her family has always been in MistClan and she is the last of her kin. Her only brother died and her parents died of old age.
Other:
Spoiler:
Clan: MistClan
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15929
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 13th 2012, 15:13

(Added! :3 Join in on the patrol)
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar August 13th 2012, 15:20

Owlfeather sniffed around for any signs of Mistyshadow. Nothing.. She wondered if any of the other cats were worried. Well, if we have to do a search patrol I hope we find her. Her ears perked up the the sound of prey rustling nearby and her stomach rumbled.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 13th 2012, 15:26

Dappleshade was padding next to Owlfeather, and laughed. "Hungry? So am I." She called to Bluestar, "Bluestar, can we stop and hunt?" The tantalizing scents of water vole, fish, and pigeon were almost bringing the saliva out of her mouth.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 13th 2012, 15:35

Bluestar's whiskers twithced in amusement. "Sure," He meowed, "but be quick or your stomachs will scare it all away."

Pantherpaw snorted. Why were they wasting time hunting? There could be rogues stealing prey right now! He paused, looking at Bluestar. Prey would help the clan though. Panther paw shrugged and crouched, stalking towards the plump vole who was nibbling on an herb leaf.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 13th 2012, 15:45

Dappleshade focused on a thrush perched on the branch above her. She was great at hunting like this, especially since her dappled brown fur blended well with the tree's shadow. She positioned her crouch carefully to give her maximum momentum, and leapt onto the tree, snatching the thrush with her jaws and grabbing the branch with her front paws for support. Then she let go of the tree and dropped, landing easily. Without hesitation, Dappleshade began to gnaw on the fluffy bird.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 13th 2012, 15:54

Rainlily spotted a squirrel nearby. She got into her hunter's crouch as she stalked toward it, the squirrel busy nibbling on an acorn. She pounced and landed on it, killing it quickly with a bite to the neck before it knew what had happened. As she ate it, she was wondering what had happened to Mistyshadow. She was begining to worry about the deputy. As she was thinking, a spirit paw clamped down on her prey, and she swiped at it with her claws, and it disappeared. To anyone else, there was nothing there.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8452
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar August 13th 2012, 16:37

Owlfeather chased a mouse that caught her attention. The plump mouse tried to dart away, but she was faster. With one quick swipe the mouse was dead and she took the limp body as her prize. She settled near a shaded area to begin eating her prey.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 14th 2012, 20:32

Bluestar crouched, his ears pricked, and darted forward to grab the mouse who had been stupidly sitting in the clearing. He killed it as soon as his teeth nipped it's neck and he buried it quickly. Then, smelling more mice, he stalked quickly through the grass, his muscles rippling and his legs moving swiftly beneath his neat, well-groomed pelt, and caught a mouse by the back as it tried to escape. He snapped it's back with ease, killing the unfortunate creature and burying it with the other mouse. Bluestar looked around, satisfied, but then smelled the scent of a water vole. His mouth watered, for he heard it was a very savory and plump piece of prey, and he crouched. Water voles were rarely caught this far from water, and he moved forward slowly, not wanting to startle his catch. Two scents then hit his nose, one of mouse, and one of the vole. Prey was plentiful today, he thought, smiling, but he jumped and landed squarely on his target; the vole who was hiding behind the leaves of grass, clutching a small blade of grass. The mouse scurried away, too frightened to bother squeaking. Bluestar shrugged. He had caught enough prey not to worry about the mouse he'd lost.

Pantherpaw quickly darted forward to finish off the mouse Bluestar had let escape, grunting. He killed it quickly with a bite to the head. He shouldn't be cocky... Prey can come and go as quickly as it can be caught.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 15th 2012, 14:13

~Omg what happened? Razz I even forgot my characters' names. Face Palm Is MistClan just hunting right now?~

Starpaw circled aimlessly around camp, growing bored quickly. Where was Moonpelt? "I'll go and see what Pantherpaw is doing," she decided out loud, slipping out of the tunnel entrance.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 15th 2012, 16:08

(Nothing, Starpaw's going on the patrol too. Mistclan's just patrolling and Viperclan's doing nothing)
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 16th 2012, 16:07

Rainlily sniffed the air. There was a strange, but slightly farmiliar cat scent. "Bluestar!" she called. "I smell the cat scent I smelled earlier." She was looking toward the direction of Viperclan territory. "Should we go check it out?"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8452
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4