Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Mistclan and Viperclan ~ Book 1 - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Mistclan and Viperclan ~ Book 1 - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mistclan and Viperclan ~ Book 1

+9
Caraway
Noxe
Roguestar
Streamstar
Caligo
Shimmerpaw
Nyx
Legendflower
Windystorm
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mistclan and Viperclan ~ Book 1 - Page 2 Empty Mistclan and Viperclan ~ Book 1

Post by Windystorm August 6th 2012, 18:37

First topic message reminder :

History:
Spoiler:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules :
Spoiler:
Clans

Mistclan :
Spoiler:

Viperclan :
Spoiler:

Cats Of The Clans :

Mistclan:
Viperclan:

Form :

Name:
Personality:
Skills:
Weaknesses:
Mate:
Kit(s):
History:
Other:
Clan:

OR

Cat Name - eyes, description, personality, and all other things listed in the other form.

(You can even do both to make it easier for me!)

Other Information :

This rp is a bit different. Wink You must have seen "Book 1" in the name. This means that the rp will be split into multiple rps, much like the books where there are multiple plots and such. The book will end after the plot has been completed, then the rp is locked like the other finished rps. There will be differences in the next book depending on what happened in the first, but the cats will be the same. Those who are dead are dead, territory that has been lost is lost, anything that happened happened. Have fun Razz

Last edited by Windypaw on August 13th 2012, 15:09; edited 21 times in total
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4065
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Mistclan and Viperclan ~ Book 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mistclan and Viperclan ~ Book 1

Post by Noxe August 7th 2012, 10:52

Blossomheart [wait, we're using the one word names right?] came out of the nursery and nosed Shadow's ear affectionately. "I'll come, but I can't train," she mewed. The kits would be born soon.

~how many kits should she have, Jadefrost? and what would their names be?~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13294
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Mistclan and Viperclan ~ Book 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mistclan and Viperclan ~ Book 1

Post by Caligo August 7th 2012, 12:12

"Alright, I wasn't planning on training either; I just wanted to see that new move Sage had learned. Take it easy, alright? You don't want to exhaust yourself too much..." He gave a backwards glance at the nursery. "Are you sure you don't want to just rest?"

~2 kits? Will that be ok? One can be Sunkit, you can determine the other(s)?~
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9164
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 7th 2012, 12:45

Rainlily walked out of the warriors den. She glanced at the fresh kill pile and decided to go hunting. "I'm going hunting." she called over to her leader. She left camp and was following one of the winding rivers in their territory. She stopped by the river and easily caught three fish. She was near the swamp and noticed a strange scent, so she went back to camp and walked up to Bluestar. "There's a strange scent by the swamp." she meowed to her leader.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8452
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 7th 2012, 13:15

~ok, Sunkit - golden-ginger tom with green eyes, and Icekit - snowy white she-cat with blue eyes~

"I'm fine," Blossom answered, resting her head on Shadow's shoulder. "I want to watch Sage too. It's always useful to learn a new move, and I want to see how the apprentices are doing."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot August 7th 2012, 14:49

Name:Spottedheart
description:moltted torteiseshell she-cat with green eyes
Personality:loyal,brave,and clever
Skills:Can run very fast and is a good swimer
Weakness:She had a very painfull past and when cats meteion it she kills then
Mate:Clawheart[Deaceased,Killed by a badger]
Kits:Yinkit[black she-cat]and Yangkit[black and white tom]
History:Unknown[I can't think of it]
Other:Her mother and Father Blackheart and Flightstream were killed by a Viperclan patrol,and her mate Clawheart was killed by a badger that was led into Mistclan territory by viperclan
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7111
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 7th 2012, 15:44

~Xlawheart is the medicine cat of MidnightClan in my fan fic~

Vaporsong sat still waiting for Bluestar to answer her.

Viper stepped outside of camp and decided to hunt when the smell of prey pulled him onward. He scented mouse and got into his hunting crouch and stalked it killing it easily.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower August 7th 2012, 16:25

"Yay!" Sagepaw started to run off, but caught herself and skidded to a stop, almost falling over her own legs. She looked up at her mentor with a sheepish smile, but was still bubbling with happiness. "Can we go?" Her voice was kind of squeaky she was so hyper at the moment.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5744
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 7th 2012, 17:13

Skyflower nodded at Bluestar. "Are there any apprentices free? Hawkfeather (oh look a random name) has ticks again. I think it's good for apprentices to build helpful personality traits as well as helpful skills. Also, I don't want to do it."

Venom hissed. A she-cat had padded past the stone he was just sunning on. He thought that nobody would come here, as the swamp was gross on a hot day like this.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 7th 2012, 19:06

(Sorry Bright xD Also, yes, one-word names until things happen.)
(Also, guys, Viperclan just came to the forest. Histories that mention them earlier might not be accurate Wink)

(Mossfoot, are the kits rped by you and do you want them to be listed in the clan...?)

Feral scowled slightly and nodded. He had been woken up for nothing. Sighing, he stood, his pelt smooth, and padded out of the den. The tall pines blocked the instense sunlight, and he was happy for that. Feral scanned the camp, his jaws parted to catch any other scents that weren't Viperclan. The swamp was especially hot today, and he saw a few cats sunning on the rocks. His scowl grew. They weren't even concerned of being seen. He would have a talk to his clan members about being discreet and quiet later.

Bluestar sat, taking a bite of his fish. He nodded to Skyflower, swallowing. "Starpaw's free. I have to give her a mentor soon though." He meowed, flicking an ear. "If you're interested, ask her if she'd like to be a medicine cat." Then, Bluestar turned his head to Rainlily, surprised. "You went that far? Our territories are marked Rainlily, even if the other areas are free of cats." He meowed, frowning slightly. "I'll send a patrol later to investigate. Next time though, stay within clan boundaries. I don't want you disappearing along with the others." Many toms had left the clan before for a bit of fresh air, then passed through other clans' territories. They never returned, which was why Bluestar was the only male in his clan. He didn't abuse it though.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 7th 2012, 19:18

~The two people I know in real life are talking about kits. O.o It's so weird~

Jai waved his tail at Sagepaw. "Let's go ahead," he decided, his voice rough and quiet. "Those two are taking awhile." He shrugged inwardly, knowing it was because Blossomheart was expecting, and it wasn't her fault she was taking so long. "Besides, you look hyper enough to tear through the swamp, circle he perimeter five times and still have the energy to put up a good training session," Jai added dryly.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 7th 2012, 20:07

Seeing Jai and Sagepaw's figures start to head off , Shadow looked at Blossom, "We should hurry a little, if you can, if we don't want to miss the new move." He then added, "at this rate, we might miss the entire training session altogether." He nudged his mate jokingly, and shifted to support the expectant she-cat.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9164
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 8th 2012, 12:10

Name: Dog(paw)
Description: A large long-furred, broad-shouldered cream-colored tom with darker ears and a darker tail tip. He has green eyes, but without the usual Viperclan reptillian looks. Dog also has two long, but unevan, canines that stick out of his mouth.
Personality: Feircely loyal, quick to anger, confident, ambitious, and brave.
Skills: Fighting, his size, and his strength.
Weaknesses: Speed and stamina. Swimming and water.
Mate: None
Kit(s): None
History: Dog and his mother were taken in by Feral after the clan war. His father, Brownstar, had been ambushed and killed first, as Leafclan's second leader during the war, before Dog's mother, Leafpelt, had announced she was expecting. Leafpelt escaped before she could be killed and Feral found her in the barn, sick with greencough. He took Dog away to save him from the disease and let him join Viperclan.
Other: Dog is the closest thing to a son Feral has, but that doesn't mean he likes him. Dog will do anything to impress Feral though, even if it means being annoying.
Clan: Viperclan

Name: Pantherpaw
Discription: A sleek-furred, short-furred, agile black tom with piercing yellow eyes. He has a small dash of white on his chest and a white tail tip.
Personality: Calm, kind, ambitious, serious, and wants only the best for him and him clan.
Skills: Ambition, determinedness, stealth, hunting, and swimming.
Weaknesses: Brute strength, ambition, speed, keeping friends.
Mate: None
Kit(s): None
History:
Other: Pantherpaw will do anything and everything for Mistclan. That means losing the friendship of others and training every day. He dreams of being Deputy, but he can be playful. He has a soft spot for kits and gets embarrassed easily.
Clan: Mistclan

Bluestar finished his fish quickly, swiping his tongue over his jaws. He buried the remains and stretched, paying more attention now to his clanmates.

Pantherpaw groomed his pelt quietly, his tail flicking. He had woken up early to train and eat.

Dog let out a yawn, stretching. He lay out in the sun, purring softly.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 8th 2012, 12:28

~it,s an RP, Brightstar Razz and I don't like him that way >.> Forever Alone 8D~

Blossom purred. "Okay, I'm going." With surprising grace for an expectant she-cat, Blossom got to her paws and followed Jai and Sage easily with a long, smooth trot. "Alright Sage," she meowed once she reached the training clearing. "Show us what you've got."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 8th 2012, 15:25

Name: Viper (ViperVenom)
Description: small black she-cat with black stripes down her back, and small black streaks down her jaw that look like snake fangs. Has brillant amber/green neon eyes.
Personality: Cruel, cold, reserved, angry, sickly sweet, tiny bit insane.
Skills: Attack & Defense, and hunting.
Weaknesses: N/A
Mate: Venom?
Kit(s): N/A
History: N/A
Other: N/A
Clan: Viperclan
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 8th 2012, 15:34

(There's already a viper, ice, but if you really want the name I can put her in. Thanks for joining :3)
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 8th 2012, 18:17

Yes, I really do...but for her rouge name...I guess it could be snake. But when they get warrior names It will still be Vipervenom please. Smile
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 8th 2012, 18:35

~Psh I was only teasing Maple Eyes Looking Up Razz~

Jai shot Blossom a swift glance through narrowed eyes. Sagepaw is my apprentice... Keeping his face carefully blank, he turned to Sagepaw and jerked his chin in a go-ahead gesture. He paced to one side, so he could see whatever move Sagepaw had come up with better.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 8th 2012, 19:41

(Added Ice. )

Bluestar flicked his ears, giving his pelt a few quick licks. "Where's Mistyshadow?" He asked, "we need to organize patrols for today before it gets late."

Feral sighed and kept watch for the clan, glancing over at the training session now and then. Viperclan was barely a clan yet, yet they were adapting clan ways. He flicked an ear. He would modify things to suit his expectations. The clan needed to be better. Superior, or Mistclan would be a threat.

Dog opened his eyes to see, interested. He wanted to see if he could learn from the session by watching. He had yet to be appointed a mentor.

Pantherpaw waited for the rest of the clan to wake up.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 8th 2012, 19:55

"Pantherpaw?" Starpaw stirred and sat up quickly, rubbing the sleep from her intense eyes. "How long have you been awake?" She blinked, focusing on her denmate. Starpaw squeezed her head past him and peered outside. Relat
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 8th 2012, 20:21

Pantherpaw's ears pricked and he turned his head to look at Starpaw, who was just getting out of her nest. "For some time now," He meowed, whiskers twitching. "Before Bluestar."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 8th 2012, 20:26

Rainlily was walking back to the warriors den when she looked into a puddle. Her eyes were lighter than usual. "Must be a full moon tonight.." she murmured. It reminded her again of that one moon she disappeared as a kit. She had never ever told anyone what had happened, and didn't plan on ever telling anyone.

~no one gets to know what happened to her.... yet. Windypaw, can she have a special power on full moons? It's a secret right now, but I can PM it to you if you want me to, to see if you will allow it. It doesn't make her stronger than any of the other cats, but we might be able to use it to start the next book after this one is over~
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8452
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 8th 2012, 20:59

"What woke you up?" Starpaw seemed amused. "Do I snore?" She cocked her head to one side, mouth quirking up in a slight smile. The sturdy apprentice poked her head outside again, glimpsing Bluestar before pulling her head back in.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 8th 2012, 21:09

Pantherpaw hid a smile. "Like a badger," He teased, licking a paw and drawing it over his ears.

Bluestar searched the camp for his deputy, ears pricked.

(Uh, pm me about the power. I didn't plan any starclannish abilities...)
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 8th 2012, 21:22

Starpaw frowned, butting him with her head. "Liar," she sniffed, pretending to be hurt. But her eyes gave her amusement away, and the light gray tabby sat back, washing herself. "Mmh," she murmured, ears twitching. "What's Bluestar doing? He's just pacing around."

~Who's Starpaw's and Pantherpaw's mentors? Razz~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 8th 2012, 21:31

(Do you want to be a med.cat? If not, Pantherpaw's mentor is Rainlily and yours is Moonpelt :3 *random names*)

Pantherpaw chuckled, "He's looking for Mistyshadow. She never wakes up early." He meowed, sniffing. He didn't think she was a good deputy at all.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next