Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

New Dark Forest RP - Page 13 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

New Dark Forest RP - Page 13 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dark Forest RP

+11
Legendflower
Shimmerpaw
Nyx
Noxe
Lilacstar
Caraway
Windystorm
Roguestar
Streamstar
Lightclaw
Redstar
15 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

New Dark Forest RP - Page 13 Empty New Dark Forest RP

Post by Redstar August 1st 2012, 12:18

First topic message reminder :

I decided to make a Dark Forest RP! I hope this one doesn't die... but it probably will X3
Code:
Name:
Description/Pic:
Littermates:
Mate:
Kits:
History:
Other:
My cats
Name: Moonsplash
Description/Pic:
Moonsplash:
Littermates: Hailstorm (Starclan; killed by Moonsplash) and Snowfall (Starclan; killed by Moonsplash)
Mate: Wants one  New Dark Forest RP - Page 13 1818838577
Kits: NO
History: When Moonsplash was a kit and apprentice, she was teased because of her size. When her first love, Tigerstripe died in battle, she turned evil. Tigerstripe was the only cat who treated her like a normal cat. She killed her mother to show her power, then her brother, Hailstorm popped out of the blue, and she killed him as well, and hung him on a tree branch, without leaving a trace of who killed him. Her sister saw, and Moonsplash noticed her. Soon enough, Moonsplash killed her by ripping her insides out, ending with her heart. She killed half of Thunderclan, and almost killed the leader. When she killed one of her victims, she accidentally left a tuft of her fur on a branch. When the clan found out, her father killed her in her sleep.
Other: The leader or the Dark Forest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Dawnpaw (Dawnsky)
Description/Pic:
Dawnpaw as a warrior:
Littermates: N/A
Mate: Likes Vaporpaw  New Dark Forest RP - Page 13 1818838577
Kits: N/A
History: Started training in the Dark Forst when she was a kit
Other: Moonsplash's newest apprentice.
All the cats:
Moonsplash (Forestblaze; leader)
Falconstrike (Lighty; deputy)
Icepaw (Iceshard; apprentice [warrior in the DF])
Darksky (Cheesestar; warrior)
Evilheart (Streamfur; warrior)
Bloodeyes (Rockpaw; warrior)
Frozengaze (Windypaw; warrior)
Ravenwing (Maplestream; warrior; spy)
Pantherclaw (Gingerblaze; warrior)
Iceyswirl (Gingerblaze; warrior)
Maplestar (Swiftshadow; warrior)
Thistlestrike (Swiftshadow; warrior)
Vaporpaw (Lighty; apprentice)
Silverpaw (Applefur; apprentice/spy)
Brokenpaw (Windypaw; apprentice)
Dawnpaw (Forestblaze; apprentice)
Zephyrpaw (Eaglestrike; apprentice)
NOTE: NO MORE SPIES.

Last edited by Forestblaze on August 6th 2012, 14:28; edited 13 times in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

New Dark Forest RP - Page 13 Empty Re: New Dark Forest RP

Post by Shimmerpaw August 8th 2012, 06:42

Thistlestrike looked at Moonsplash "Eagleflare and Brackenflame aren't apprentices. Will they remain in my training?" He mewed he would trade them, no doubt, but, he may not be in for that, only if they were Eaglepaw and Brackenpaw.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 8th 2012, 15:42

"They might be warriors, but they're still in training here. They are apprentices here, though we will still call them by their warrior names." Moonsplash replied.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 8th 2012, 19:02

"Okay. I can trade them with whomever would like" he mewwed politeley.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 8th 2012, 20:19

"Do you want to trade Eagleflare for Brokenpaw for one night?" Shadowstrike suggested. "It'll do Brokenpaw good to have a different mentor
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13294
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 9th 2012, 01:25

Eagleflare stomped back to camp with a half-mauled piece of fresh-kill. Being away from Icyswirl made the usually gentle and calm tom impatient and moody. "Maybe I should just find a way to die already...or bring her back from sleeping." He grumbled.

Falconstrike shot to his paws lightning fast with a snarl. "Just you wait, Owlflight. You will be mangled at your son's claws...or better yet...MINE!" his roar echoed through the eerie forest as his usually easy-going attitude melted into one of a deranged killer. "You will fall and bow down along with those foolish StarClanners soon enough, brother" the massive tom cackled ominously.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13720
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 9th 2012, 01:31

"Well said, Falconstrike." Moonsplash meowed, "I can finally get revenge on my father and show him what I've had to go through because of him! If he showed my a little sympathy and protect me, I would be the perfect little girl he always wanted me to be! But he created this mess!" She spat.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower August 9th 2012, 01:34

Icyswirl opened her eyes, to see cats surrounding her. What the heck? she thought in confusion. Suddenly the pelts became familiar.. Silverfur! Tawny heart! The black and white she cat jumped up, nuzzling her family joyfully. "I missed you do much!" squeaked Gingerpaw, racing to embrace her bigger sister. "Same here!" her voice was happy, a tone she hasn't had since Eagleflare left. "Can I go hunting?!" she asked excitedly, trembling with excitement. "No," came the gentle reply, "you just woke up after two moons. I don't want that happening again." huffing with boredness, she stood up, to find her legs shaky. "Woah..."
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5744
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 9th 2012, 09:46

"It'll be good to get Eagleflare off my back for awhile, and Brackenflame will ave a good time learning what you have taught Brockenpaw." he mewed formally to Shadowstrike and he kept looking at him and continuedn"I will train him now if you would like. Brackenflame and Eagleflare should be here soon." he mewed angrily saying his weakerbson's name over and over he wantedto get rid of Eagleflare, his sons would be walking in StarClan if he wasn't careful "SHould i continue to let Brokenpaw belive this is StarClan?" he mewed questioning if the apprentice knew where he really was here.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 9th 2012, 10:05

Shadowstrike stiffened, eyes narrowed dangerously. "I said Eagleflare, not the both of them. You don't want to give me such a burden..." Everyone in the Dark Forest should know that he hated living cats. "Brokenpaw isn't here yet, but once he arrives, you may start training him. Anf I don't care if he still believes in StarClan or not."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 9th 2012, 10:15

"I didn't say you would be training both of them, i was going to have Brokenpaw show Brackenflame something you taught him, sorry for the confusion." he mewed politley "Brackenflame and Eagleflare will be here soon." he ended waiting fir his sons to arrive.

Brackenflame appeared in the Dark Forest in front of his father, his brother wasn't here! he was early! ThunderClan had no deputy, Gorsefoot had just died of greencough as it was spreading through the forest and he had a new apprentice his anme was Brownpaw. He was trying to get close to Stormstar so he would be appointed deputy. He wante dthe position badly he walked to the center of the Dark Forest and saw his father talking with Shadowstrike and he stepped forward "Where is your brother?" his father asked him sternly. "I-I don't know." he stammered his father's gaze always made him shiver. "What are you talking about?" he asked "Trading apprentices, you will be training with Brokenpaw tonight. we will wait for him to arrive, you and him will come with me to train, Eagleflare will train with Shadwostrike." his father answered him.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 9th 2012, 11:51

~Owlflight is Thunderclan deputy, Swiftshadow... O.o~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 9th 2012, 12:05

Eagleflare fell into a deep sleep and apeared back inthe Dark Forest. The first thing he did was look for Icyswirl. However, once he didn't see the beautiful she-cat, he stalked toward his brother and father with an impatient look. "What'll we ve doing today?" He half growled.

Falconstrike struck a tree with his powerful claws and scored it deeply. "Took you slugs long enough! Where are Vaporpaw and Dawnpaw? Not to menton that runt, Spiderpaw?" He snarled. Those yellow eyes of his were electrifying...like lightning. Tail lashing, the tom glared at the ThunderClanners. "Well?!"

Vaporpaw appeared with a yawn. "I am roght here. What's wrong, Falconstrike?" His eyes went wide at the sight of the mighty deputy's dangerous expression and spine-chilling gaze. The gray apprentoce wasn't used to seeing the bubbly tom like this.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 9th 2012, 12:11

Shadowstrike snarled and easily knocked Eagleflare aside with a swift swipe of his forepaw. Looking down at the tom, he snarled, "You're late, and you shold learn not to come in with that attitude." He stepped back. "Now. You're training with me today, just so I can teach you some different skills and see how you're doing."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower August 9th 2012, 12:16

Icyswirl had gone on a walk with Gingerpaw, but she was out of breath. Collapsing into the nest her Medicine Cat had made up for her, she soon fell asleep. Her icy blue eyes opened into the Dark Forest. "Eagleflare..." she said as she remembered why she was here. Because in all of her other naps, she had a normal dream. Looking around for the tabby and white Tom, she saw him surrounded by other cats. I'd better go before one of them spots me. she slipped away, climbing up onto a tree where she could watch them train.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 9th 2012, 12:59

Ravenwing found herself in the Place of No Stars yet again. Her least favorite cat, Shadowstrike, was there, yowling at Eagleflare. She looked around for Moonsplash, then scurried up a tree so she could stay out of the action. To her surprise, she found herself looking at Icyswirl. "Hi," she mewed cautiously. She didn't know the cat well because Ravenwing had never heard her speak, so she wasn't sure if Icyswirl was mute or able.

Shadowstrike smelled his least favorite apprentice, Ravenwing. He looked around but couldn't see the black she-cat anywhere. Her black fur blended well with the murky darkness. He snorted. I'll get to kill her in the battle anyways if she disobeys.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 9th 2012, 13:02

Eagleflare snorted. "I have a right to be in a bad mood. Seems like you guys always do. So what's so bad about me having one?" He challenged, bouncing back to his paws with a smirk on his face. "I could say you should get rid of your attitude as well. It's annoying when you think you're high and mighty and you aren't. Not every day could be so bad as for you to act like a grumpy badger." He cntinued with a sneer. Oh. His bad mood had reached its peak and there was definately not a way to stop him now that he had been even more irritated. "I'll train with whomever I like. And my choice is obviously not you."

Falconstrike whirled around and stomped toward Eagleflare. "Don't mess with full-fledged and highly trained Dark Forest cats, you piece of mouse dirt! I will train you tonight......you may just jot wake up if you tick me off. Got that, kit?" He roared, temper still raging. "Now...if you don't have what it takes to join us once you die, get out or I'll kill you twice and make you disappear like I did my dear old father, Wolfbite." He sneered back.

Eagleflare flinched. He could sense Falconstrike wasn't kidding. The elders told about the tom often enough for him to be wary. Once his playful side was gone, he was dead serious and dangerous. If he ever wanted to see Icyswirl again, he'd have to shut up.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 9th 2012, 13:13

~oh wow anger issues Razz~

"Thank you Falconstrike," Shadowstrike said, still glaring at Eagleflare. "You're still an apprentice here, mousebrain." He told Falconstrike, "We were supposed to trade apprentices for one night, but since you've taken care of this one so well, why not let him fight the two of us at once?" His lip curled in a devious smile.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower August 9th 2012, 13:13

Icyswirl looked at the other she-cat, giving away nothing, before looking at Eagleflare again. Her heart stopped as she heard what the other cat said. Shut up, Eagle! You're going to get yourself killed! the black and white she-cat held her breath, waiting to see what would happen next.

~Sorry it's not very long.. eating at the same time xD~
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 9th 2012, 13:22

Falconstrike cuffed Shadowstrike over the head. "Is your head full of dung? We don't want to kill him! He's here to train. You train Spiderpaw for tonight and for the Dark Forest's sake, don't kill him either! Leave him useable." He growled with a sigh. "Feather-brain, follow me. Your punishment is over due." He motioned for Eagleflare to follow him.

With a gulp, Eagleflare obediantly followed, careful to stay quiet. Thankfully Falconstrike of all cats had saved him. This time....
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower August 9th 2012, 13:35

Icyswirl jumped from tree branch to tree branch, following Eagleflare. She jumped down from tree, walking right by Eagleflare, giving him a smile while Falconstrike wasn't looking. She sniffed the air, breathing in the scent of.. murky blood. That always freaked her out. Icyswirl had never been there before, fearing what it could be. Turning the other way, she was looking for where her and Eagleflare had gone yesterday. Laying down on the tree branch she curled her tail around her body, watching the moon in relaxation as she waited for Eagleflare's training to be done.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 9th 2012, 14:04

Shadowstrike stared at Falconstrike coldly. "Moonsplash told me I was training Eagleflare. I wasn't going to kill him, just teach him a lesson. And you don't want to get on Moonsplash's bad side, Falconstrike."

Okay... Maybe she doesn't like to talk, Ravenwing thought as she watched Icyswirl leap gracefully from branch to branch.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 9th 2012, 16:05

Falconstrike snorted. "Yeah. Like thta's gonna happen. You seem to forget I'm your deputy. Keep in mind you might want to stay out of my bad side as well, Shadowstrike" he snarled and continued to walk away with Eagleflare.

Eagleflare smiled at Icyswirl and cringed at the thouht of his punishment.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 9th 2012, 16:38

"HEY!" Moonsplash yowled loudly, "What is going on here?! I will decide his punishment since he's late. Now go train!" She glared at everyone with her icey blue eyes coldly.

Dawnpaw appeared and meowed, "Sorry I'm late. Someone was suspicious why I wanted to sleep early, and He finally fell asleep." "You'll be training with Falconstrike tonight." Moonsplash growled. "Are you in a bad mood...? Ok. I'll go." Dawnpaw meowed, padding over to Falconstrike.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 9th 2012, 16:50

(Can you add Blackice? Razz)

Blackice arrived, puffing out a sigh. He had a small scratch on his shoulder and cheek from a fight with a Thunderclan cat. "I'm here," He meowed, hurrying to his mentor.

Brokenpaw came late, tired and angry. He padded over to his mentors, waiting.

Frozengaze scowled at Blackice.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4065
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 9th 2012, 16:52

Falconstrike sighed. "Well, come on then, Dawnpaw. Good luck, Eagleflare. You'll need it." He chuckled, back to a better mood. The massive tom eyed Moonsplash flirtily then seemed to think better of it. Sure she was cute when mad, but it was better not to push his luck right now.

Eagleflare flattened his ears to his skull and padded to Moonsplash. He shook nervously but decided to stand up straight and perk his ears up. He needed to gain respect.

Vaporpaw trotted up to Dawnpaw. "Hey! Did you see me beat my brother up today?" He snickered. "He didn't know what hit him! And he'll get it for questioning us on why we went to bed early. I swear. Bearpaw's so nosy." (Made up a name cuz i forgot Vapor's brother's name XDD)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content