Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

New Dark Forest RP - Page 8 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

New Dark Forest RP - Page 8 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dark Forest RP

+11
Legendflower
Shimmerpaw
Nyx
Noxe
Lilacstar
Caraway
Windystorm
Roguestar
Streamstar
Lightclaw
Redstar
15 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

New Dark Forest RP - Page 8 Empty New Dark Forest RP

Post by Redstar August 1st 2012, 12:18

First topic message reminder :

I decided to make a Dark Forest RP! I hope this one doesn't die... but it probably will X3
Code:
Name:
Description/Pic:
Littermates:
Mate:
Kits:
History:
Other:
My cats
Name: Moonsplash
Description/Pic:
Moonsplash:
Littermates: Hailstorm (Starclan; killed by Moonsplash) and Snowfall (Starclan; killed by Moonsplash)
Mate: Wants one  New Dark Forest RP - Page 8 1818838577
Kits: NO
History: When Moonsplash was a kit and apprentice, she was teased because of her size. When her first love, Tigerstripe died in battle, she turned evil. Tigerstripe was the only cat who treated her like a normal cat. She killed her mother to show her power, then her brother, Hailstorm popped out of the blue, and she killed him as well, and hung him on a tree branch, without leaving a trace of who killed him. Her sister saw, and Moonsplash noticed her. Soon enough, Moonsplash killed her by ripping her insides out, ending with her heart. She killed half of Thunderclan, and almost killed the leader. When she killed one of her victims, she accidentally left a tuft of her fur on a branch. When the clan found out, her father killed her in her sleep.
Other: The leader or the Dark Forest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Dawnpaw (Dawnsky)
Description/Pic:
Dawnpaw as a warrior:
Littermates: N/A
Mate: Likes Vaporpaw  New Dark Forest RP - Page 8 1818838577
Kits: N/A
History: Started training in the Dark Forst when she was a kit
Other: Moonsplash's newest apprentice.
All the cats:
Moonsplash (Forestblaze; leader)
Falconstrike (Lighty; deputy)
Icepaw (Iceshard; apprentice [warrior in the DF])
Darksky (Cheesestar; warrior)
Evilheart (Streamfur; warrior)
Bloodeyes (Rockpaw; warrior)
Frozengaze (Windypaw; warrior)
Ravenwing (Maplestream; warrior; spy)
Pantherclaw (Gingerblaze; warrior)
Iceyswirl (Gingerblaze; warrior)
Maplestar (Swiftshadow; warrior)
Thistlestrike (Swiftshadow; warrior)
Vaporpaw (Lighty; apprentice)
Silverpaw (Applefur; apprentice/spy)
Brokenpaw (Windypaw; apprentice)
Dawnpaw (Forestblaze; apprentice)
Zephyrpaw (Eaglestrike; apprentice)
NOTE: NO MORE SPIES.

Last edited by Forestblaze on August 6th 2012, 14:28; edited 13 times in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

New Dark Forest RP - Page 8 Empty Re: New Dark Forest RP

Post by Windystorm August 4th 2012, 13:53

Name: Brokenpaw
Description/Pic: Brokenpaw is a short-furred, agile ginger and white tom with a distinct marking on his face. This white marking resembles a broken or crooked arrow, thus giving him his name. He has big, pale yellow eyes and long legs.
Spoiler:
Littermates:
Swiftpaw (Sister)- A ginger tabby she-cat with long legs and darker tabby stripes. Green eyes
Kestrelpaw (Brother)- A medium-furred brown tabby with bright amber eyes and white paws. He has a white muzzle and underbelly.
Mate: None, small cruch on Silverpaw from Riverclan.
Kits: None
History: Brokenpaw was born after a war between Thunderclan and Shadowclan. Prey was short and he learned to hunt at an early age. He excelled at hunting and stalking, but quickly grew bored of training because he believed he didn't have to train until the others were at his level. (This, he knew, would take a while) His brother, Kestrelpaw, was always the favorite son of the litter, so his parents didn't care much for Brokenpaw's accomplishments. Swiftpaw was also too busy mooning over the deputy of the clan to do any good. Then, one night, a dark forest cat appeared in his dreams, promising him more power and a place to train with his equals. Brokenpaw will do whatever it takes to outshine his littermates and bring glory to his clan.
Other: Brokenpaw is a sneaky, careful cat. He is the best hunter of all the apprentices in Thunderclan, but is also the most ambitious. He can sneak through the shadows and bushes easily, but can get frustrated easily and loses his focus. Brokenpaw is also gentle and friendly towards his friends, but he doesn't have many.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4065
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 4th 2012, 14:17

~Accepted! I'll add you now! ;3~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Berryleaf August 4th 2012, 14:23

~can Brokenpaw be Evilhearts apprentice?~
Berryleaf
Berryleaf
Loner

Custom Rank : Medicine Cat
WarriorPoints : 4768
Female Posts : 23

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 4th 2012, 15:30

Falconstrike signaled for Thistlestrike to follow. "Come one then. We'll pick them up on the way." Then turning to Shadowstrike's apprentice, he nodded. "Very well. You come along too. The tom lead the group and stopped just where he could sense Thistlestrike's two apprentices arriving. "Ah. We have been expecting you, Eagleflare, Brackenflame. Are you two ready to train?" He asked. Looking back at Thistlestrike, he smirked. "Hurry up! What are you, an old badger?" He called jokingly.

Vaporpaw trotted next to Coldfur proudly, excited to start training. The tom could barely keep a straight face because of all his excitement. Looking at the two new-comers, he eyed them critically, noting their size and how strong they looked since he would be training with them.

(I can RP Eagleflare if you want, Swifty...)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13720
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 4th 2012, 15:46

Forestblaze wrote:Moonsplash padded up to Silverpaw. "Hello Silverpaw! I'm Moonsplash of Starclan. Wonderful to have you!" she meowed cheerfully. She turned around and gagged. "I hope I don't have to say that again any time soon." she whispered to herself.

Silverpaw smiled and dipped her head respectfully knowing this was the leader. "Thank you. Im honored to be here." She mewed smiling blinking her pretty ice blue eyes.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 4th 2012, 16:02

(Sure, Stream)

Blackice nodded, padding just behind Falconstrike.

Brokenpaw stomped into his den, scowling. Once again, Kestrelpaw had managed to please his parents with a measely vole when Brokenpaw had caught a raven and a mouse. Swiftpaw was out late chatting with the deputy, Oakfur, and was sharing his mouse with the cocky young tom. She didn't make anything better. Letting out a frustrated hiss, he added more moss to his nest. He was the only apprentice awake in the den, so he could use all of the moss if the elders or his denmates didn't catch him. Brokenpaw collapsed into his nest, puffing out a sigh, and closed his eyes to sleep. In his dreams, he found himself surrounded by dark trees, much like when he stole a snake from Shadowclan territory, but different. He was in a clearing, and he could see many other cats. Bristling, he crouched low until he recognized some of the apprentices, including the pretty tabby called Silverpaw. He had seen and met them all in gatherings, but the Riverclan apprentice had caught his eye. But she was with, surprisingly, Vaporpaw and a few other warriors, one standing out because of his size. They all looked young too! Slowly, he walked around, feeling the cold stare of a blue-eyed warrior a few fox-lengths away. He shuddered slightly, but saw that the tom was blind. This made his brilliant blue eyes even crueler and brighter, and Brokenpaw started to bristle again. He also saw a she-cat with the most peculiar red eyes and sighed. These cats looked strange.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 4th 2012, 16:56

While waiting for Icepaw, Shadowstrike stopped and watched the new recruits. He could sense Vaporpaw's excitement and padded over to the apprentice with a growl. "Don't expect the training to be easy," he meowed ominously, without preamble. Then he melted back into the shadows. Shadowstrike returned to the clearing to find another apprentice. "Hello, I'm Shadowstrike of StarClan," he mewed. "Train with us and you could be a better warrior." Shadowstrike was beginning to see the power-hunger in this young cat, and he liked it. He wanted to train Brokenpaw.

(Can I, Windy? XD)

Ravenwing looked around and spotted the new apprentices. So many, she thought, heart sinking like a boulder in the lake. But maybe not all are evil... She trotted over to a silver tabby apprentice. "Hi, I'm Ravenwing of ShadowClan and I'm training with these cats," she mewed. "What's your name?"

~I was thinking they could be friends because they're both spies ~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13294
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 4th 2012, 17:07

Vaporpaw snorted at Shadowstrike. "It's obvious training wont be easy. Seeing as I'm training with elite D-StarClan cats." He stumbled in calling them StarClanners because it was so hard to believe and obviously untrue. "Ah! Brokenpaw! Nice to see you here." He purred.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 4th 2012, 17:30

(Stream offered first, but I can train with you for now)

Brokenpaw looked at Shadowstrike, a bit wary. "I'm Brokenpaw of Thunderclan." He meowed, then turned and blinked, surprised to see Vaporpaw. "Oh, yeah, hey Vaporpaw." He meowed, narrowing his eyes in a quizzical expression. "Starclan? Starclan doesn't look as sinister. I don't see Deadear here either." Deadear was an elderly tom who had passed a way a few days ago.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 4th 2012, 17:35

Vaporpaw shrugged. "He was here earlier. Guess he went for a walk with Foxflight." He mewed. Foxfloght was Deadear's mate who had died a few moons ago. The tom thought of how his mentor, the deputy of ThunderClan would react if he found out he was training in the Dark Forest.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 4th 2012, 17:38

Brokenpaw flicked an ear, suspicious, but kept his expression the same. "Well, alright. I'll want to meet him sometime though. We're kin. So, what do I do? I was promised power."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 4th 2012, 17:56

(You can be Eagleflare, he has a scar from the last training session, he is considered weaker, by his father's standards.)

Thistlestrike followed his deputy and looked back at his son, and growled, Eagleflare is weak, and he doesn't even want power.

Brackenflame followed, Falconstrike, Thistlestrike, and his brother Eagleflare, he noticed the growl coming from his father he was hoping for a fight, Brackenflame was respected in his Clan, and in the Dark Forest, he saw the apprentice walking beside Falconstrike "Do they know this is the Dark Forest?" he asked Falconstrike out loud.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 4th 2012, 18:01

Wait, he's from Thunderclan! I must think of a cover-up name so he'll think I'm Starclan! Think, Moonsplash! "Hello. I am Silversky or Starclan. Wonderful to have you." she smiled at the apprentice, who was her size. She turned around again and gagged quietly, then turned around, "We can make you the best warrior Thunderclan has ever seen!" Moonsplash began, "You will see for yourself when you train." Moonsplash turned around and scratched the young cat's ear. "Shut up mouse-brain! Or I'll kill you, then you'll come here, then I'll kill you one more time, and go into oblivion!" she spat, then turned to Brokenpaw, smiling.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 4th 2012, 18:10

"Well if they didn't, you sure as heck let them know." The tom growled. His shocking yellow eyes sliced through the warrior's. "Learn to watch what you say. It could get you killed here if you babble out the wrong thing." Falconstrike's voice was cold now. All energy and playfullness left now that he was about to train.

Vaporpaw rolled his eyes at Brackenflame's mouse-brained question. He stuck close to his friends and was catious of the new-comers.

Eagleflare knew he was the least favored in his litter. But that was why every cat was here, right? To show that they could make themselves the best. The tom sighed and almost growled at the memory of his last trainig session. Brackeflame would pay for giving him that ugly scar! He may be stronger, but Eaglefury was faster and smarter. Hopefully these cats could help him get strong enouvh to kill his brother. Falconstrike looked powerful. He was deputy of the place for a reason, right? He sure hope he could turn out like either him or his father. (What doe Eaglefury look like?)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 4th 2012, 18:24

Coldfur stopped suddenly, eyes narrowed. He turned his head, spotting the tip of Ravenwing's tail disappearing. "Ravenwing!" The Dark Forest warrior called out sharply. Coldfur flicked his tail at Vaporpaw, signaling the young tom to stay where he was. He padded over to his former apprentice, tail flicking from side to side. "Now, now Ravenwing. Why are you in such a hurry? I was hoping you could help train the new recruits tonight." His words sounded like it would give the dark she-cat an option, but the expression in Coldfur's eyes told that she would have no choice. "Join us. I insist," Coldfur growled, a ghost of a smirk on his face. He turned and padded back to Vaporpaw, ears pricked ever so slightly as he listened for Ravenwing.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 4th 2012, 18:36

~His name is Eagleflare, I cant pit pictures with my Kindle, so he's a brown tom with a white marking on his muzzle. Thistlestrike gave him the scar though.~

Thistlestrike sat down and looked at his sons, "How is your power running in the Clans, tell me what is going on?" He asked with an devilish smirk.

Brakenflame looked at his father, "Well, Stormstar hasn't given me an apprentice, but one of Sandy's kits really likes me, I want to be his mentor, he has potential." Brakenflame mewed to his father. "Eagleflare?" His father asked the devilish smirk fading.

Maplestar ran under a Bush and saw a flicker of movement, she stalked toward it Maybe it's an apprentice. she thought hopefully (who wants to meet, and kill, Maplestar? If no one wants to, ill make a random cat.)

Maplestar ran in a Bush and hid their she saw a flicker of movement and stalked toward it
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 4th 2012, 18:43

(Maybe Eagleflare could :O)

Eagleflare looked at his father proudly. "I have gotten an apprentice. Her name is Tigerpaw and she has lots of potential! Other than that, I have just been trying to get closer to Stormstar....maybe monopolize him a bit..." he mewed thoughtfully. Scenting an unfarmiliar cat, he stalked over to a few bushes many tail-lengths away and tackled the strange cat.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 4th 2012, 19:54

Icepaw padded up to Moonsplash and the apprentice. "Hello Brokenpaw." She purred, padding towards the tom. Icepaw smiled, her face turning from utter insanity to a lovely looking she-cat. "Forgive Silversky, she is a fierce little fur-ball." she mewed charmingly. "Well, welcome to Starclan for your special training. Keep in mind, only VERY special apprentices can train here!" she mewed warmly, charming the young tom. Blushing (If that is possible) slightly, Icepaw's head was cocked slightly and she mewed, "I'm Whitepaw. I was once a apprentice like you." she mewed, settling down beside her sister.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 4th 2012, 20:08

"Whitepaw is my younger sister." Moonsplash meowed, "Anyways, it's great to have a new apprentice to train!" she smiled sweetly, "Now, who would you like to be your mentor?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 4th 2012, 20:32

Evilheart walked up to the new apprentice. "I'm Ravenheart, welcome to Starclan for your training. We'll help you become the strongest cat in your clan." He smiled at the new apprentice, as he lied about where and who he was.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8452
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 4th 2012, 21:04

Darksky approached the new cat. "Welcome to Starclan," he meowed fondly. "I'm Cloudsky. I think you'll like it here. There aren't that many cats like you, you know."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 4th 2012, 21:43

Silverpaw smiled and padded up to Brokenpaw. She remembered seeing the tom at Gatherings and as she remembered he was from ThunderClan. "Hi Brokenpaw! Im Silverpaw and I just started my training with StarClan too!" She giggled and winked at him.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 4th 2012, 21:49

Vaporpaw felt apang of jealousy as Silverpaw winked at Brokenpaw but waved it away. He would get to vent it out during training. Plus, Brokenpaw probably wasnt interested in Silverpaw, right?
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower August 4th 2012, 21:51

Icyswirl stared in disgust at all of the cats training apprentices, letting out a ucch of distaste. She had been completely ignored the entire time she was in the Dark Forest, because everyone thought she was a wealking. Her ears curled back against her head, and she bared her teeth. The black and white she-cat felt the branch starting to crack, but she didn't react quickly enough; she crashed onto the ground right next to Eagleflare. Suddenly very self concious, she was frozen in her spot, her beautiful royal blue eyes staring up at the tom innocently. "I.. uh.." her voice sounded somewhat funny, but she cleared her voice and it came out a melodic tune, "I'm sorry. I lost my footing. It won't happen again."
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5744
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 4th 2012, 22:05

Eagleflare looked down at the she-cat in surprise then smiled gently. "It's quite alright. Here. Let me help you up!" He meowed, gently helping the beautiful she-cat to her paws. "I am Eaglefury by the way. What's your name?"
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content