Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

New Dark Forest RP - Page 7 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

New Dark Forest RP - Page 7 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dark Forest RP

+11
Legendflower
Shimmerpaw
Nyx
Noxe
Lilacstar
Caraway
Windystorm
Roguestar
Streamstar
Lightclaw
Redstar
15 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

New Dark Forest RP - Page 7 Empty New Dark Forest RP

Post by Redstar August 1st 2012, 12:18

First topic message reminder :

I decided to make a Dark Forest RP! I hope this one doesn't die... but it probably will X3
Code:
Name:
Description/Pic:
Littermates:
Mate:
Kits:
History:
Other:
My cats
Name: Moonsplash
Description/Pic:
Moonsplash:
Littermates: Hailstorm (Starclan; killed by Moonsplash) and Snowfall (Starclan; killed by Moonsplash)
Mate: Wants one  New Dark Forest RP - Page 7 1818838577
Kits: NO
History: When Moonsplash was a kit and apprentice, she was teased because of her size. When her first love, Tigerstripe died in battle, she turned evil. Tigerstripe was the only cat who treated her like a normal cat. She killed her mother to show her power, then her brother, Hailstorm popped out of the blue, and she killed him as well, and hung him on a tree branch, without leaving a trace of who killed him. Her sister saw, and Moonsplash noticed her. Soon enough, Moonsplash killed her by ripping her insides out, ending with her heart. She killed half of Thunderclan, and almost killed the leader. When she killed one of her victims, she accidentally left a tuft of her fur on a branch. When the clan found out, her father killed her in her sleep.
Other: The leader or the Dark Forest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Dawnpaw (Dawnsky)
Description/Pic:
Dawnpaw as a warrior:
Littermates: N/A
Mate: Likes Vaporpaw  New Dark Forest RP - Page 7 1818838577
Kits: N/A
History: Started training in the Dark Forst when she was a kit
Other: Moonsplash's newest apprentice.
All the cats:
Moonsplash (Forestblaze; leader)
Falconstrike (Lighty; deputy)
Icepaw (Iceshard; apprentice [warrior in the DF])
Darksky (Cheesestar; warrior)
Evilheart (Streamfur; warrior)
Bloodeyes (Rockpaw; warrior)
Frozengaze (Windypaw; warrior)
Ravenwing (Maplestream; warrior; spy)
Pantherclaw (Gingerblaze; warrior)
Iceyswirl (Gingerblaze; warrior)
Maplestar (Swiftshadow; warrior)
Thistlestrike (Swiftshadow; warrior)
Vaporpaw (Lighty; apprentice)
Silverpaw (Applefur; apprentice/spy)
Brokenpaw (Windypaw; apprentice)
Dawnpaw (Forestblaze; apprentice)
Zephyrpaw (Eaglestrike; apprentice)
NOTE: NO MORE SPIES.

Last edited by Forestblaze on August 6th 2012, 14:28; edited 13 times in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10233
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

New Dark Forest RP - Page 7 Empty Re: New Dark Forest RP

Post by Birdstar August 3rd 2012, 18:15

Silverpaw yawned and curled up in her nest. She was so tired from all the training that day. Her mentor, Ashfang, was teaching her about swimming upstream and they did battle training. Her long legs were sore but she didn't mind as long as she was strong for her clan. She closed her eyes and drifted into sleep.
When Silverpaw woke up she was in a dark misty forest. The trees towered over her and she felt so small and weak. She pricked her ears hearing battle cries and yowls of cats in pain. Silverpaw gasped as she heard a snap but realized it was only a twig. Where was she? Silverpaw gingerly kept padding forward. She was curious and a little scared. How she wished for those blissful kit days that happened only a moon ago. Silverpaw pricked her ears seeing a gray she cat talking to two younger cats. She tilted her head confused. Something about new recruits... Recruits for what? Most of the cats in the clearing were so much older than Silverpaw. Maybe I can climb these trees. Then they'll never see me! Silverpaw looked up at the large tree. She could just climb it a little not to the top and see what this place was all about. She dug her claws into the tree and remembered all of Ashfang's coaching. She sprang up and smiled sitting on a branch. Hearing a crack she just thought it was a twig one of the strange cats stepped on. She shrugged and crouched down pricking her ears to listen. All of a sudden the branch she was standing on broke, and with a loud screech she fell into the bushes landing hard on her side.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7837
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower August 3rd 2012, 18:34

Pantherclaw ran towards the sound silently, landing right next to the little cat. "Hello," he spoke charmingly, "what are you doing here? We're kind of busy at the moment, unless you're here for training." the black cat nudged her up, examining her as he sat down in front of her. She would make the perfect apprentice. "What Clan are you from?" Pantherclaw's gray eyes looked up to her face.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5742
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 3rd 2012, 18:39

Evilheart heard the screech and he turned around and saw Silverpaw. He walked over to her and said"Are you a new apprentice? If you are, you're late. The other apprentices already got here."

Last edited by Streamfur on August 3rd 2012, 18:53; edited 1 time in total
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8450
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower August 3rd 2012, 18:45

"Now now, no need to be harsh. She was exploring, like any good apprentice would," Pantherclaw remained calm, giving Evilheart a look that said, She's going to be my apprentice. "Would you like to start training?" he asked sweetly, looking at the petite little apprentice in front of him. She was a silvery color, which reminded him of his past mate. Maybe that was why he had a sudden liking to her? Shaking his head, he nonchalantly licked his paw, waiting for an answer.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 3rd 2012, 19:02

Silverpaw looked at the two cats in front of her. Her ears were back in fear. "W-where am I?" She asked nervously her eyes round. "Oh and my name is Silverpaw. Uh Im from RiverClan." She added quickly. I really hope I said the right thing... She thought.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 3rd 2012, 19:04

Bloodeyes looked up and ran to where the screech had come from. "Hello, Silverpaw," she meowed. She stared at the apprentice for a minute. "And good-bye," she walked away and climbed into her tree. She laid down on the highest branch.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18274
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 3rd 2012, 19:20

Darksky padded up to Evilheart. He was one of the few cats he didn't hate. "Hello Silverpaw. What have you done to earn a place here?" he questioned suspiciously, seeing as the apprentice lacked the manic look on her eyes that was a distinct Dark Forest feature.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33827
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 3rd 2012, 20:00

Silverpaw felt overwhelmed and turned to yet another new cat. "I was in RiverClan and I went to sleep and all of a sudden Im in a dark misty forest. I have no idea whats going on." She mewed mumbling the last part.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 3rd 2012, 20:17

Falconstrike padded to the new comer. Glaring at those who surrounded her, he growled at them. "You fools! Don't corner this she-cat. You'll scare her out of her witts with those vicious mugs of yours." Turning back to Silverpaw, he smiled warmly. "Im sorry if they scared you, sweetheart. Do you have something you want so badly you would do anyhing?" He asked with an encouraging grin.

Vaporpaw trotted over to see what was going on."Hey, Silverpaw!" He mewed, glad to see the she-cat. He had met her just last Gathering and liked her a lot.

(Which of Thistle's sons do you want me to be, Swifty?)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13718
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower August 3rd 2012, 21:05

"We werent cornering her, " Pantherclaw replied calmly. "Im Pantherclaw, of StarClan. This moron's Falconstrike, " he said the last sentence in a playful manner, teasingness glimmering in his gray-blue eyes. "I was wondering, would you like to become the best cat? Leader?" the black Tom sat next to her, laying his piercing gaze on her as he waited for an answer.

Sorry I'm on my phone
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 3rd 2012, 21:56

"I'm Ravenheart of Starclan." Evilheart said, so his name would be less frightening to the new apprentice. "Here we can help you become stronger. You'll become stronger than the strongest warriors in your clan." He smiled sweetly at her.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8450
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 3rd 2012, 22:27

Shadowstrike strode forward and nodded stiffly to the two apprentices. "Shadowstrike, of StarClan," he grunted. The little silver tabby looked especially weak to him.

Just then, Ravenwing materialized. "Sorry, Blackstar kept me up late," she panted. Shadowstrike ignored her.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13292
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 3rd 2012, 22:44

Falconstrike chuckled and returned Pantherclaw's nudge. "Ah...like that knucklehead said," he gestured toward Pantherclaw. "I am Falconstrike. What he forgot to tell you was that I am deputy of StarClan." The words tasted bitter on his tongue. He hated StarClan and would only want to be deputy of it to help destroy it! He hid his distaste though. "Moonstar should be around here somewhere. She is our leader and allows us to call her Moonsplash." He lied smoothly.

Vaporpaw puffed out his chest proudly as he announced his rankage. "And you know me. Im Vaporpaw, StarClan apprentice of ThunderClan!" He purred. Pride seeped into his eyes. He hated lying abot who he worked for, but since the others were doing it, he didnt see why not.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower August 3rd 2012, 22:47

"I'll be your mentor if you'd like to be trained, but I'll never force you to do anything you don't want," Pantherclaw said sweetly, eyeing the young apprentice, who looked nearly the same as Silverstream, the cat that he had loved.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 3rd 2012, 22:48

Silverpaw's eyes widened in awe. "Ive always wanted to beat my brother. My whole clan seems to love him." She snarled fiercely. "When I was a kit he pushed me in the river and I almost drowned! I was so mad. I made it my mission to become the best warrior in the entire forest and someday lead RiverClan to become the best clan ever!" She raked her long claws into the dirt.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower August 3rd 2012, 23:13

"Perfect, " Pantherclaw said in admiration, his eyes glowing with pride. "When shall we begin training?"
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 4th 2012, 00:44

Silverpaw smiled. "Anytime you'd like Pantherclaw!" She mewed happily. Silverpaw liked these cats. They were from StarClan and had chosen her to train! They also treated her better than her own clan. Silverpaw turned to see Vaporpaw the handsome tom from ThunderClan. When she first saw him at the Gathering she thought he was the cutest tom she'd ever seen. Later that day she couldn't stop thinking about him and knew she had a crush on him. "Its great to see you Vaporpaw." She mewed smiling. Silverpaw hoped she wasn't blushing.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 4th 2012, 01:05

Vaporpaw grinned. "This'll be great! We can train together. Then, we'll be warriors soon enough. Finally, we can rule our Clans together!" He newed excitedly.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 4th 2012, 02:43

Coldfur almost snorted out loud. Keeping his derision to himself, he jerked his chin at the new apprentice. "I'm Coldfur," he grunted. "Of StarClan. I'm Vaporpaw's mentor here." He glanced at Silverpaw, a slightly cynical smirk quirking his mouth. It was easy to see how the RiverClan lighted up like a firefly (I was going to say 'light up like a Christmas tree' when I realized cats don't know what Christmas trees were. ._.) when Vaporpaw was around. Rolling his eyes, Coldfur nudged his apprentice with one gray paw. "Want to start training now? Sunrise is getting closer all the while," he added pointedly.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower August 4th 2012, 02:54

"Alrigjt, why dont you go get some sleep tonight," Pantherclaw said charmingly as he turned to walk away. Was it possible that was his kit? No, he was in ShadowClan and Silverstream died before she could ever have kits. Then how did she look so similar? Silver was a rare fur color, so.. Nah, just a coincidence. he tried to convince himself. Out of nowhere, a black and white she-cat rammed into him. "Oh, uh, sorry," he said to the somewhat familiar she-cat. As she just looked up at him with those beautiful icy blue eyes that were emotionless, he realized it was Icyswirl. She was probably the prettiest cat, but she was deaf and blind.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 4th 2012, 03:08

Vaporpaw nodded. "We should get to work. See ya later, Silverpaw! I need to go train!" He smiled and started to pad off in search of a training area.

Falconstrike bumped his apprentice playfully. "Let's go train with Coldfir and Vaporpaw!" He chirped. The parge brown tabby loped after the pair, flicking his tail for Spiderpaw to follow.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 4th 2012, 07:27

Thistlestrike called to Falconstrike "I'm training them tonight, should i join you, or not with my two?" he called to his friend wondering, Should i train them together? No, Eagleflare and Brackenflame will give away too much about us being Dark Forest cats. He thought, still waiting for the deputy's opinion.

Maplestar saw her mate and ran over, licking him, "Get off." he growled, "what?" she asked "What's wrong." she wanted to know what was wrong with her mate, they weren't he kits he had been training. they were his StarClan mate's kits. "We're not mates any longer, your around too much, and for my reputation's sake your highly disrespected." he answered coldly. "so this is about your reputation? Fine. ill find my own Dark Forest apprentice" she yowled at him not caring about the new apprentices.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6212
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 4th 2012, 11:58

Ravenwing saw Coldfur and shuddered. She didn't like to admit it, but she was scared of her old mentor. She melted back into the shadows, trying to stay unnoticed.

Shadowstrike snorted derisively, and muttered to Icepaw, "Living weaklings. No real courage at all. Come on, let's go somewhere else." Shadowstrike padded away, toward the twisted rock formation where he nested.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13292
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 4th 2012, 13:32

Frozengaze stood and nudged Blackice to his paws. "Quit sitting there like an idiot," He hissed, "The other apprentices are already ahead of you. Let's train, then you'll train with the others." Blackice nodded, flicking his tail. "Uh, right... What do I do?" Froznegaze stood. "Fighting first." He meowed, "Show me your crouch." Blackice snorted. "I thought you said I was going to be a better warrior." Frozengaze cut him off with a growl and Blackice quickly dropped to a crouch, his tail straight and still. Frozengaze nosed around, checking for any mistakes. He stopped. "I expected better. Just because you hunt fish doesn't mean you can be lazy." He growled, and nosed Blackice into a different crouch, one that would allow for both hunting and stalking enemy cats. "There. Learn that crouch and forget the useless hunting crouch your leader taught you." Blackice sighed, practicing the crouch over and over, with Frozengaze barking at him like a dog the entire time. Finally, he had perfected it. "Finally," Frozengaze snorted, "you're as slow as a three-legged badger." Blackice narrowed his eyes and stood, losing his patience. Frozengaze sense the sudden change and scowled. "Fine. Battle training. I'll show you a few moves."

Frozengaze unsheathed his claws. "What are you waiting for? Claws out!" He ordered, and Blackice quickly flexed his claws, confused. Frozengaze nodded. "Pay attention," He meowed, and as soon as Blackice lost focus, Frozengaze struck and lunged forward, taking out Blackice's paw to trip him. He then pinned him to the ground, his front paw placed on his cheek and his others holding down the rest of his body. Blackice held back a gasp of pain as more and more pressure was applied to his jaw, and just when he was about to let out a yowl, Frozengaze hopped off, sneering. "Lazy, fat, blundering kittypet! Do you know what would have happened next?" He growled, circling Blackice as the massive tom sat up, rubbing his sore face. "I would have broken your jaw. Even if you somehow escaped you would die of thirst and starvation. If you break your enemy's jaw first in the battle, they will be too blinded by pain to strike accurately. You won't be accused of murder either, since the cat would die after the battle." Blackice nodded, his eyes widening. Frozengaze stood. "Try it on me. My limbs can't be broken, but I will feel when you have broken my jaw."

Blackice nodded, pausing before lunging to trip his mentor. Frozengaze jumped away though and pinned him down again. "Again." Frozengaze ordered, and Blackice, frustrated, tried to break his grandfather's jaw many times. Finally, he timed himself perfectly and managed to knock the blind cat over. He pinned him down and applied a lot of pressure on Frozenjaze's jaw. Frozengaze's eyes flashed and he smiled, surprisingly. "That's it. You would've left the other cat in splinters. Get off." He meowed, standing. Blackice stood, puffing out a breath. Now he knew why his grandfather had started with that method. He smiled. With his size and strength, he would be able to overpower his opponent easily and break his jaw quickly. Frozengaze smirked. "Understood? Good. You aren't as much of a stupid lug as I thought. I will only teach you this right now. Go train with Vaporpaw and Silverpaw, since they seem to be starting."

Blackice nodded obediently and caught up to Falconstrike. "Can I come?" He asked, "Frozengaze won't teach me anything else for now."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4063
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 4th 2012, 13:46

Moonsplash padded up to Silverpaw. "Hello Silverpaw! I'm Moonsplash of Starclan. Wonderful to have you!" she meowed cheerfully. She turned around and gagged. "I hope I don't have to say that again any time soon." she whispered to herself.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10233
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content