Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

New Dark Forest RP - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

New Dark Forest RP - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dark Forest RP

+11
Legendflower
Shimmerpaw
Nyx
Noxe
Lilacstar
Caraway
Windystorm
Roguestar
Streamstar
Lightclaw
Redstar
15 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

New Dark Forest RP - Page 2 Empty New Dark Forest RP

Post by Redstar August 1st 2012, 12:18

First topic message reminder :

I decided to make a Dark Forest RP! I hope this one doesn't die... but it probably will X3
Code:
Name:
Description/Pic:
Littermates:
Mate:
Kits:
History:
Other:
My cats
Name: Moonsplash
Description/Pic:
Moonsplash:
Littermates: Hailstorm (Starclan; killed by Moonsplash) and Snowfall (Starclan; killed by Moonsplash)
Mate: Wants one  New Dark Forest RP - Page 2 1818838577
Kits: NO
History: When Moonsplash was a kit and apprentice, she was teased because of her size. When her first love, Tigerstripe died in battle, she turned evil. Tigerstripe was the only cat who treated her like a normal cat. She killed her mother to show her power, then her brother, Hailstorm popped out of the blue, and she killed him as well, and hung him on a tree branch, without leaving a trace of who killed him. Her sister saw, and Moonsplash noticed her. Soon enough, Moonsplash killed her by ripping her insides out, ending with her heart. She killed half of Thunderclan, and almost killed the leader. When she killed one of her victims, she accidentally left a tuft of her fur on a branch. When the clan found out, her father killed her in her sleep.
Other: The leader or the Dark Forest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Dawnpaw (Dawnsky)
Description/Pic:
Dawnpaw as a warrior:
Littermates: N/A
Mate: Likes Vaporpaw  New Dark Forest RP - Page 2 1818838577
Kits: N/A
History: Started training in the Dark Forst when she was a kit
Other: Moonsplash's newest apprentice.
All the cats:
Moonsplash (Forestblaze; leader)
Falconstrike (Lighty; deputy)
Icepaw (Iceshard; apprentice [warrior in the DF])
Darksky (Cheesestar; warrior)
Evilheart (Streamfur; warrior)
Bloodeyes (Rockpaw; warrior)
Frozengaze (Windypaw; warrior)
Ravenwing (Maplestream; warrior; spy)
Pantherclaw (Gingerblaze; warrior)
Iceyswirl (Gingerblaze; warrior)
Maplestar (Swiftshadow; warrior)
Thistlestrike (Swiftshadow; warrior)
Vaporpaw (Lighty; apprentice)
Silverpaw (Applefur; apprentice/spy)
Brokenpaw (Windypaw; apprentice)
Dawnpaw (Forestblaze; apprentice)
Zephyrpaw (Eaglestrike; apprentice)
NOTE: NO MORE SPIES.

Last edited by Forestblaze on August 6th 2012, 14:28; edited 13 times in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10233
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

New Dark Forest RP - Page 2 Empty Re: New Dark Forest RP

Post by Noxe August 1st 2012, 17:41

"I proved myself a warrior here, didn't I?" Ravenwing meowed calmly. "I'd like to hear your plan, Moonsplash." No one knew she was actually a spy.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13292
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 1st 2012, 18:08

"Why should we trust you?" Icepaw hissed, her downy fuffy white fur bristling. "I mean, your just practicly a newbie. And no one here has a temper like that." She spat, unleashing her piercing black claws. Stepping out of the shadows, she strolled forward, her head raised proudly. "And Don't forget, I have a high ranking here. So watch what you say to me." she purred bitterly. Then she wove through the small throng of warriors, and she said angrily, "If you weren't called to the meeting, bug off. The apprentices will be here soon." she growled, her ice blue eyes like daggers. Then she stepped delicately, like she was afriad to trod on a thron, to her sisters side and sat down.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5705
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 1st 2012, 19:02

Evilheart turned to Darksky and Bloodeyes and said, "Come lets go train or spy on the clans. We're obviously not wanted here." He disappeared into the darkness of the trees, glancing back once to see if the other two cats were following him.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8450
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 1st 2012, 19:05

Ravenwing trotted out of the clearing as if she were following Evilheart. But she actually headed toward a marsh, where she rolled to disguise her scent. Then using her inherited ShadowClan skills, she slunk through the bushes and crouched, heart pounding, behind a large rock near the clearing so she could hear the plans.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 1st 2012, 19:07

Darksky spat behind him as he walked with Evilheart. Icepaw really was some apprentice. Some stuck-up apprentice in his mind.
"I'd like to see if StarClan gave them a new prophecy yet," he mused to the other cats. "What kind of false hope will they cling to now?"
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33827
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 1st 2012, 19:08

"Thank you, Icepaw." Moonsplash meowed, praising her younger sister, "Now,should we pick each leader off one by one, warriors one by one, or just go and attack?" Moonsplash asked, looking at the cats.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 1st 2012, 19:17

"Wanna go give the medicine cats made up prophecies?" Evilheart suggested, "Maybe we can get them to start a war? I'd just really like to go and mess with the Shadowclan leader in his dreams right now, but if they find out I'm from the darkforest, it might be hard for me to get more cats to join us."
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 1st 2012, 19:22

"Moonsplash......I don't like Ravenwing! She is too calm and never seems eager enough!" Icepaw mewed, and then she said, "Maybe I could talk to her?! Try to bring out her evil side?" the small fluffy white she-cat asked. Then she mrrowed, "No. No. No. I say go for the kits. If we can get our paws on them, and get them out of the camp, the queens will be devastated, and there for, thinking the kits are dead, will have nothing to live for. Then the elders because face it, they reek. Then the apprentices, and pick off as many weak warriors as we can, bring the leader down to their last life, and then BOOOM! We've done it." Icepaw slashed the air, her claws strangly in the gloom.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 1st 2012, 19:27

"I like the idea of getting the kits first, but what about giving a prophecy to the medicine cats, telling them to fight to the death? Then it'll be much easier..." Moonsplash meowed darkly, her eyes a icey blue fire.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 1st 2012, 19:37

"But that is no fun!" Icepaw mewed. "The clans deserve to suffer for rejecting our greatness.." She growled, curling her claws into the dirt and gouging the ground. "They'll pay! Father will pay for hurting me over and over! He deserves to die at my paws! I'll......I'll flay that mangey tom! He will pay! PAY!!!" she screamed savagely in her mind, her claws raking her ground. "DIE! DIE! DIE!!!" she screeched savagely in her head, when she suddenly just opened her eyes, they were witer ice blue her teeth were curled in a snarl. Die.... she whispered savagely.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 1st 2012, 19:41

"We'll train the kits and apprentices, then attack. How's that?" Moonsplash meowed normally. Father, it was clever of you to kill me while I was asleep. But now I am awake, anxiously waiting to kill you... just wait for it... Moonsplash smiled darkly.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 1st 2012, 19:48

"Let's do that, Evilheart," Darksky chuckled. "I'd like to see them try to make good of our prophecies. We can give them nightmares and omens. We have just as much power as StarClan. We can take up their duties, too."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 1st 2012, 20:36

Evilheart decided to go into the Riverclan medicine cat's dreams. The shadowclan medicine cat might reconize him, but Riverclan cats didn't know him. "Your clan is in great danger." he said to the medicine cat, "Your leader shall betray you. You must kill him or leave the clan before it is too late. You cannot go to the other clans. Starclan will follow you and we'll tell you when you can return." He left the dream and told Darksky what he had said then he said, "Either the medicine cat will cause trouble with the leader and get him killed or exiled, or she will be exiled or leave the clan. No mather what she does, it will cause trouble for the clan."
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 1st 2012, 20:50

Bloodeyes followed, and decided to go to WindClan. "There is great danger, your clan is in," she told the medicine cat. "Your deputy and leader shall bring twolegs to your camp. The twolegs shall destroy. You must act now by telling your clan about this great evil. Tell them that StarClan said that the leader and deputy are evil! Now!" Bloodeyes left the dream. She told the others what she had told the WindClan medicine cat. "Mine will definitely get the medicine cat in serious trouble... or the leader and deputy," she had an evil twinkle in her eye.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18274
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 1st 2012, 20:58

Darksky nodded. "That was a good prophecy to give them."
He knew the Clans would recognize him, as he was a criminal of the forest. So, instead of giving a fake prophecy, he gave the ThunderClan leader a nightmare. He came into his dreams, swirling darkness around him. "Death!" He whispered. In the dream, the word echoed over and over again. He left the howling winds and dark mist as he rejoined the Dark Forest.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 1st 2012, 21:14

Falconstrike let the others work while he observed at first. He then decided to pay a visit to an old enemy. The deputy of ThunderClan. They had often fought for deputyship. He sent a nightmare of his kits and maye being slaughtered and him only watching motionlessly. Afterward, he slipped in a falcon striking him in the shoulder then whispered "Just a little gift for an old friend, my dear Owlslash." At the end was an eerie cackle.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13718
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 1st 2012, 21:16

~hey, should we RP Clan cats too? Very Happy that way we can see the effects of our evilness e.e we can see what unfolds ~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 1st 2012, 22:33

~Sure, Cheese! You still have to make a character sheet about them!~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 1st 2012, 22:37

Name: Coldfur *steals name*
Description/Pic: large, dark gray tom with inky black tabby markings and silver eyes. With a lean and muscular build, he is not as fast as he would've liked, but he makes up for it with his strength, agility, and cunning mind.
Littermates: Frozenlily
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
History: Coldfur was born in ShadowClan, his father the RiverClan deputy. His very birth was despised by his Clanmates, and everyone shunned the family. Bitter that her mate had left her, Coldfur's mother blamed her two kits for the misery she now had to put up with. Dusknight watched has her Clanmates beat on the two defenseless kits, blaming them irrationally and kicking them around. Coldfur learned to defend himself and his younger sister, using strength and size against his opponents. How to ambush, to move with absolutely no sound, and many more tactics. He used his skills to make life difficult for his Clanmates, but Frozenlily, unlike him, sought to please and placate their mother and Clanmates. So that's why Coldfur was chosen by the Dark Forest to train, and not Frozenlily. Thistleclaw trained Coldfur himself, and he is now one of the most respected warriors in the Dark Forest. He is close comrades with Falconstrike. (Okay?)
Other: None
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 1st 2012, 22:44

~Accepted! Moonsplash is good friends with Falconstrike too X3~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 2nd 2012, 10:08

Icepaw looked at her Moonsplash, and she saw the same savage hate in her eyes. Icepaw looked around the dark clearing, remorse in her eyes. "Everyone here is a warrior! They all got their warrior names!" Icepaw thought angrily, unleashing her claws. Icepaw stared ahead, losing her eagerness for the battle planning. Icepaw stood up, shadows hiding her gaze. "I need to go get ready to train Hawkpaw. Excuse me." she mewed, her voice despondent. "At least I'll be able to spend time with Hawkpaw. He's shaping up to be an excellent fighter. I'll have to talk to Moonsplash about getting him to be a full warrior here." she thought, weaving slowly through the decaying forest.

Imma make a character sheet for Hawkpaw. X3

Name: Hawkpaw
Description/Pic: Broad shouldered tom with a light brown pelt with dark brown and black stripes and piercing blue eyes.
Littermates: N/A
Mate: N/A But might have a crush on Icepaw. Razz
Kits: NURP! DX
History:
Spoiler:
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 2nd 2012, 10:33

Frozengaze listened carefully. "As much as I love your enthusiasm Icepaw," He meowed, his voice showing no emotion, "you all are acting like bloodthirsty idiots. If we're going to manipulate the kits and apprentices, we have to have a strategy. Be tactical." Frozengaze's blue eyes narrowed to slits. "I am a former medicine cat of Riverclan. The queens have stopped telling my stories for their kits to sleep more peacefully. This means that I could be able to go into their dreams and pass myself off as a Starclan cat to fool the kits first and then the apprentices." He proposed, flicking his tail. "Unless you find someone else more... suitable for the job?" He asked, smiling cruely. There was always a cat in Riverclan who felt proud of his power. Proud enough to believe in the Dark Forest.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4063
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 2nd 2012, 10:40

Icepaw turned around, clearly annoyed. "Listen Frozengaze.." she said, looking at the tom, "Do you think kits will trust a tom that randomly pops up in their dreams, in a dark foggy forest? Of course not! Kits will need a she-cat who is nice, and cunning enough to make the kits believe in her and the Dark Forest. If you want to be that loving, sweet she-cat, be my guest." she said, staring at the tom, amsument in her firey eyes. Then she turned, and plopped down in the ferns, waiting for Frozengaze's reaction.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 2nd 2012, 10:42

Ravenwing shuddered. This was just wrong... She was ambitious, yes, but not evil. Her ambition came from her heart, and her only goal was to make her Clan great. She wanted to become leader someday, but not like this. Never like this. The young cat knew she was probably the only one who realized what the Dark Forest was doing. So she had to stay under cover, spying secretly to report to Blackstar.
Not for the first time, Ravenwing thanked StarClan for her pure-ShadowClan family line. She knew that this way she wasn't so easily swayed. She'd seen Coldfur, his reason clouded by old grudges originating from a forbidden mateship. He'd turned indifferent, cold like his name. Coldfur was a good warrior, Ravenwing thought. But she wished he was loyal to the right leader.

~Can Coldfur be like Ravenwing's former mentor or something? That way there's a better reason for her being invited to the Dark Forest.~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 2nd 2012, 11:22

~Sure! And accepted Iceshard!~
"Everyone, it's time to train your apprentices." Moonsplash meowed. She made her former apprentice, Longfur, come into the Dark Forest. "Train, Longfur." Moonsplash meowed. Longfur dipped her head and started training in the training hollow, even though she was already a warrior.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content