Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

StormClan vs. IceClan - Page 7 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

StormClan vs. IceClan - Page 7 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StormClan vs. IceClan

+6
Redstar
Noxe
Nyx
Roguestar
Lilacstar
Shimmerpaw
10 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

StormClan vs. IceClan - Page 7 Empty StormClan vs. IceClan

Post by Shimmerpaw July 30th 2012, 06:55

First topic message reminder :

Heya! I decided to make a new RPG and it's one of those 'vs.' RP. So, lets go!

StormClan:
Leader: Thunderstar[Rockpaw]
Deputy: Moonlight[Rockpaw],
Medicine Cat: Dewfrost[CheeseStar]
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rainpaw[Streamfur]
Warriors: Nightshadow[Maplestream], Hawkfire[Swiftshadow],
Apprentices: Rainpaw[Streamfur]
Queens: Ghotsong[Forestblaze],
Kits: Treekit, Brownkit, Riverkit
Elders:

IceClan
Leader: Icestar[Iceshard]
Deputy: Splashtail[Swiftshadow], apprentice: Heartpaw.
Medi Cat: Birchleaf[Swiftshadow]
Medi Cat Apprentice: Fawnpaw[Swiftshadow]
Warriors: Frostpetal[Maplestream], Frozensoul[Brightstar]
Apprentices: Snowpaw[Rockpaw], Heartpaw[Cloudsong], Fawnpaw[Swiftshadow]
Queens: Shadowmoon[Mossfoot]
Kits: Shadowmoon's kits.
Elders:

My Cat(s): [You will see the form here]

Name: Splashtail
Description: Light gray tom with a dark splash on his tail.
Mates: None
Kits: None
Clan: IceClan
Other: N/A

StormClan live in the woods, and hunt mice, and birds.
IceClan live on the river, swim, and hunt fish.

Last edited by Swiftshadow on August 12th 2012, 17:39; edited 13 times in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6211
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

StormClan vs. IceClan - Page 7 Empty Re: StormClan vs. IceClan

Post by Caraway August 2nd 2012, 16:33

Dewfrost nodded. "Very well. Any injured warriors are welcome to stay in the cavern we dug during new-leaf. I doubt IceClan cats will get this far into our territory, but it's a long walk for injured StormClan cats to get here. Let's move our supplies closer to the battlezone."

Coldshadow's ears perked up at the Nightspirit yowled. "Splashtail, you have to stay here. You're badly injured and one more blow could kill you. Also, they're coming after you, right? Quickly, we've got to hide you!"
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33826
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 2nd 2012, 16:35

"He better," Nightshadow replied darkly, "or this Clan is doomed." She kept up easily with her long legs. She could see the thorns marking the camp entrance now.

"No, you should stay here. You're far from healed," Frostpetal reminded her mate. She was about to say somethng else when she heard Nightspirit's warning cry. Frostpetal leapt to her paws and stood, fur bristling, in front of the medicine den, ready to protect her mate and Clan with her life.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13291
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 2nd 2012, 17:28

Moonsplash trotted towards the camp, trying to keep up with the other warriors. Why do I have to be so small? she wondered sadly.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10232
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 2nd 2012, 18:13

Icestar snarled, and stalked out of her den, her eyes meeting the Stormclan patrol. Her eyes like daggers met with Thunderstar. Stopping close to the patrol, Icestar mewed bitter sweetly, "Oh if I would of know Stormclan wants to move in, I would of cleaned up." she spat, then she growled, "Now that do you want." she mewed calmly.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5704
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 2nd 2012, 18:37

Thunderstar walked up. "Where is Splashtail?" he snarled. "He chose to stay with StormClan, now give him back!"

Moonlight rolled her eyes and sat down. She didn't want to battle over a stupid cat. She walked up beside Thunderstar so that Icestar could see her. Hopefully, she'll remember me, she thought.

Snowpaw walked out beside her mother, when she noticed the StormClan cats. She unsheathed her claws in case a battle broke out.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18273
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 2nd 2012, 18:53

Nightshadow also sat down and examined her claws, acting bored. "Well, he was Icestar's property in the first place," she said casually, loud enough for Icestar to hear. She didn't care if those words got her punishment. It's not worth it, the black cat thought, to fight over a scrap of cat.

Frostpetal listened, unsurprised. She hadn't expected any less from Thunderstar. She'd known it would eventually come to this, the moment she saw Splashtail in Thunderstar's den.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 2nd 2012, 19:18

Splashtail growled and came out of the den "Thunderstar, we all knew it would come to this, I'm a grown cat, if I had wanted to I would have gotten to my paws and came back." He retorted "I'm half-dead, what do you want with me anyway, Icestar was probably going to throw me in the fresh kill pile." He said and shot a 'play along' looks at Icestar.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 2nd 2012, 19:48

"We can help you. We can get you out of the fresh kill pile!" Thunderstar meowed.

Moonlight slightly shook her head. Thunderstar you mousebrain! she thought. "Thunderstar, I thi..." she was cut off by Thunderstar putting his tail across her mouth. She closed her mouth and sat, annoyed.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 2nd 2012, 20:26

Moonsplash nudged her way into Iceshar;s view. She wanted to know what was going to happen. If someone made fun of her, she'd start the battle........
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 3rd 2012, 06:06

Splashtail looked at Thunderstar "You bareley knew me, why do you want to help me. This is my Clan, I belong here." He mewed annoyed "I'm barely a cat anymore. Frostpetal, and StormClan, scratched me to the point I haven to stay in the warriors' den for my life, if you let me into your Clan it would be a sign of weakness, not Icestar, she let me back because I'm her cat of her Clan. If you need cats that badly, you should let fresh kill join your Clan." He finished trying not to start a battle, he saw Moonlight and growled, knowing she looked like him joining StormClan. His growl got louder until he unsheathed his claws. (Trying to start the battle.) He leaped onto Moonlight and began to claw and scratch. "He growled only loud enough for her to hear "All you are is weak, you don't care for StormClan, you only wanted to be deputy." He spat only the truth. "But, then again StormClan are a bunch of weaklings, your perfect match." He growled and continued biting and scratching at the she-cat not caring about his wounds.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 3rd 2012, 09:46

Moonlight scraped at the half dead cat's belly. "I've learned to like my clan over the moons! I wanted to be deputy at first, but then I learned that leadership wasn't everything until YOU came along!" she hissed. She slid out from under Splashtail and ran behind him. She pounced on top of him, and continued scratching him. She scratched at his neck, where Frostpetal had left the wound. "Nightshadow, go get more cats, now!" she ordered.

Thunderstar leaped at Icestar. "Atleast I have a loyal deputy!" he meowed, then unsheathed his claws.

I don't want to attack Moonpaw! She saved me and my mother, I owe her one! Snowpaw hesitated. She sat there, then ran to see if there was another person for her to battle.

Nightspirit leaped at Moonsplash. "You may have saved me and my daughter, but that doesn't change anything!" she hissed.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 3rd 2012, 09:48

"Splashtail, no!" Frostpetal cried. He was far from healed, and Frostpetal knew that Moonlit was a vicious fighter.

Nightshadow sighed her here we go sigh and went forward, easily pushing Splashtail off with her shoulder. "Look, this doesn't have to turn into a battle-" she started to say. But rarely anyone listened to Nightshadow in times like this.

~everyone start fighting! XD~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 3rd 2012, 10:33

Icestar lunged, slamming her paw against Thunderstar's jaw, making his head fly to the side. Leaping into the air, Icestar kicked so hard against Thunderstar's side, she heard the crack of a rib. Snarling, she clawed over and over on his face, blooding splattering the clearing ground. Icestar lunged, barreling into the tom, knocking him away. Icestar turned on her paws, and flashed torward Moonlight. She was a white blurr. "GET YOUR PAWS OFF OF MY DEPUTY!" she screamed, barreling into Moonlight. "If lay on paw on him, I'll rip you until there is nothing left of you to join Starclan!" she snarled, standing in front of Splashtail, her fur bristling to make her look three times her size. "I always knew you would never be the right deputy! Your just a low excuse for a warrior! A traitor. And one who is going to meet their end if she choses to stay!" she roared.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5704
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 3rd 2012, 10:43

Alarmed at Icestar's sudden fury, Nightshadow lunged forward to push her off. But in her rage, Icestar couldn't be touched and Nightshadow looked for another warrior to battle.

Frostpetal noticed the black she-cat standing to the side of Moonlight. Remembering her as the guard who had knocked her down in StormClan, Frostpetal pounced and sliced at Nightshadow.
They were evenly matched. Nightshadow's strength made up for her lack of agility, and Frostpetal was fast enough to avoid some devastating blows. They fought viciously like two whirlwinds.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 3rd 2012, 10:59

"Nightshadow, GO! We need more warriors!" Moonlight hissed. She looked at Icestar, then saw Thunderstar get up and launch himself at Icestar. "She's a better deputy than than you'll ever know!" she heard Thunderstar yowl before ramming into Icestar. She turned to Splashtail. "I can get my revenge now, but I won't. I'll make you wait. I'll make you suffer until you've been scratched up so many times, that there won't be a place where there isn't a scar!" she walked over to Splashtail and slashed at his eyes. "That's my warning!" she hissed, then ran over to Frostpetal and leaped at her.

Thunderstar scraped at Icestar. "Moonlight is no traitor to StormClan! She lives by the warrior code! She is an excellent fighter and hunter, and I am proud to be her leader!" he hissed. He had discovered something that he had never known just then. He loves Moonlight. He fought harder than he ever had before. He slashed at Icestar's muzzle and scratched at her flank.

Snowpaw saw Nightshadow and ran up to her. She scratched at her back and slashed at her legs. "Take this! No one invades my camp!" she mewed.

Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 3rd 2012, 11:12

Coldshadow watched from his den. Splash tail should have heeded his advice and not gone out to seek a fight. He decided he needed to save Splashtail. Moonlight had stopped slashing at him, and he was unoccupied at the moment. Running Ito the midst of the action, he looked for a scruff of fur that wasn't coated with blood and began to drag him back to the medicine den.

~anyone want to kill Coldshadow? StormClan vs. IceClan - Page 7 1818838577 ~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 3rd 2012, 11:34

~MOONSPLASH!!! Very Happy~
Moonsplash fought from cat to cat, then smelt Splashtail. She ran into the medicine cats den and growled, "Where is he?!"she lashed her tail and bared her teeth, her claws unsheathed.
~Set her off by making fun of her Cheese X3~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 3rd 2012, 11:42

Moonlight was distracted by Coldshadow dragging Splashtail away. She ran over to the medicine cat and slashed at him, not noticing the small warrior behind her. She yanked Splashtail out of his grasp and threw him across the clearing. She scratched at Coldshadow. "Until this is over, leave him!" she hissed. She enjoyed to see the IceClan deputy being tortured and she wouldn't let that stop now. She then ran back to Frostpetal. Hopefully the medicine cat got the memo. She slashed at the she-cat's muzzle.

Nightspirit ran to where Moonsplash was. "Hey Hugomungus, over here!" she remembered that the tiny cat hated being called small. She leaped at Moonsplash, buying the medicine cat some time to get Splashtail back from wherever he was thrown.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 3rd 2012, 11:46

Moonsplash got up and growled. She pounced on top of Nightspirit and clawed at her flank with her long, sharp claws. She knocked her down, held her down with her claws almost to her throat, and whispered in her ear, "Do that again and you're dead." she let go of the she-cat and stood right in front of Coldshadow, blocking his path.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 3rd 2012, 11:48

Coldshadow's fluffy fur helped him get away with minor wounds. Only a few of Moonlight's blows had gotten to his skin. He was about to run after Splashtail, but Moonsplash blocked his path.
"Go back to your camp," he meowed in a low, steady voice, attempting a wise persona. "You're too young for a fight like this, by the look of you."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 3rd 2012, 11:52

Moonsplash growled, "You'll regret you just said that." she slid under the tom and started raking her claws on his belly. Go for the throat. shetripped him with her paws and sank her claws into his throat, not letting go until he was almost dead.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 3rd 2012, 11:56

Coldshadow gasped for air. Obviously, this cat was trying to prove herself, killing on impulse. He did not fight back, merely kicking his hind legs, as he knew he would not live either way.
"Don't be provoked by their comments," he choked out as his last words of advice, before the blood filled up his throat and he coughed out his last breath.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 3rd 2012, 11:58

Moonsplash let the tom go. He was dead. She padded back outside and looked for someone to fight. She just sat down and waited...
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 3rd 2012, 12:00

Splashtail looked at the medicene cat and whispered "Coldshadow." He whimpered then caught a glimpse of the two leaders fighting. He raced out forgetting his wounds and fought with all the energy he had to help his life long freind

We'll be freinds forever!
Promise?
Yah, no dumb tom or she-cat will come between us!
You're right Icekit!

The memory flashed his mind "GET OFF OF MY LEADER!!!" in his head he was saying "best friend" but he threw himself at Thunderstar with all the power of StarClam grabbing his scruff he tossed him onto the ground.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 3rd 2012, 15:10

Nightshadow snarled and easily threw the puny apprentice off her. She had so much more experience and skill, so it wasn't a hard task. "Get lost," she told Snowpaw.

Frostpetal dodged Moonlight's blow, but still received a scratch on her cheek. The silver cat was visibly tiring, especially since the skirmish that morning. "Please, does it have to come to this?" she mewed.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content