Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

StormClan vs. IceClan - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

StormClan vs. IceClan - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StormClan vs. IceClan

+6
Redstar
Noxe
Nyx
Roguestar
Lilacstar
Shimmerpaw
10 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

StormClan vs. IceClan - Page 3 Empty StormClan vs. IceClan

Post by Shimmerpaw July 30th 2012, 06:55

First topic message reminder :

Heya! I decided to make a new RPG and it's one of those 'vs.' RP. So, lets go!

StormClan:
Leader: Thunderstar[Rockpaw]
Deputy: Moonlight[Rockpaw],
Medicine Cat: Dewfrost[CheeseStar]
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rainpaw[Streamfur]
Warriors: Nightshadow[Maplestream], Hawkfire[Swiftshadow],
Apprentices: Rainpaw[Streamfur]
Queens: Ghotsong[Forestblaze],
Kits: Treekit, Brownkit, Riverkit
Elders:

IceClan
Leader: Icestar[Iceshard]
Deputy: Splashtail[Swiftshadow], apprentice: Heartpaw.
Medi Cat: Birchleaf[Swiftshadow]
Medi Cat Apprentice: Fawnpaw[Swiftshadow]
Warriors: Frostpetal[Maplestream], Frozensoul[Brightstar]
Apprentices: Snowpaw[Rockpaw], Heartpaw[Cloudsong], Fawnpaw[Swiftshadow]
Queens: Shadowmoon[Mossfoot]
Kits: Shadowmoon's kits.
Elders:

My Cat(s): [You will see the form here]

Name: Splashtail
Description: Light gray tom with a dark splash on his tail.
Mates: None
Kits: None
Clan: IceClan
Other: N/A

StormClan live in the woods, and hunt mice, and birds.
IceClan live on the river, swim, and hunt fish.

Last edited by Swiftshadow on August 12th 2012, 17:39; edited 13 times in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6210
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

StormClan vs. IceClan - Page 3 Empty Re: StormClan vs. IceClan

Post by Redstar July 31st 2012, 15:20

Moonpaw meowed, "Erm, ok then..." she laid down and saw Tigerstripe going inton Thunderstar's den. Did he do something wrong...? I hope not...

Tigerstripe padded in and sat down. "It's about Moonpaw... She's almost 13 moons old and she's still not a warrior. Do you think... she can be a warrior soon?" Tigerstripe asked.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10231
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 31st 2012, 15:26

~after this conversation with Thunderstar could it be the next day? Should Dusklight have kits?~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 31st 2012, 15:38

~Swift, I thought you said that Spashtail liked Frostpetal. And I need someone to answer Frostpetal's question...~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13290
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 31st 2012, 15:44

~Well, he fell in love with Dusklight. Sorry I didn't see that at firs. And he only liked her a little I put love by accident. Splashtail has never really rel love until now.~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 31st 2012, 16:07

~Maybe after the ceremony.~

Nightspirit looked in the sky. She should be gone now. She went to the apprentices den. "Snowpaw!" Snowpaw immediately got up and they headed out of camp. She ran through towards the boundary. "Spider, Claw! Sorry we're late." Nightspirit looked at the tall tom and the smaller tom. Snowpaw, Claw why don't you two go play?" She watched her kits run off. "So," she was cut short by her mate. "I'm tired of seeing Snowpaw once every moon! She or both of you shall come with me!" Spider demanded. Nightspirit was shocked. Her mate had changed majorly in the last moon. "I'll think about it!" she snapped. She laid down and fell asleep without anymore words from her or Spider. These meetings were so that Snowpaw and Claw could see each other, not so that Spider and her could argue.

Snowpaw ran with her brother. "Let's play!" she meowed. Claw shook his head, "No, I will not play!" Snowpaw was surprised. Her brother always wanted to play when they met every moon. She laid and fell asleep. What's going on? she thought.

"Yes," Thunderstar meowed. "We can do it now as a matter of fact." He walked out of his den and leaped onto the High Rock. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting!" his voice rang in the clearing.

Moonlight walked up to the High Rock and sat. She saw Tigerstripe in Thunderstar's den. Tinypaw must finally be made into a warrior, she thought. What's her warrior name gonna be? Tinykitten? Ha! She stared up at the mighty leader as he called the meeting.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18272
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 31st 2012, 16:23

Tigerstripe and Moonpaw sat down in front of the High Rock (?). "What's happening? Do you know?" Moonpaw asked. "Here's a hint: new name." Tigerstripe meowed happily. Moonpaw smiled and looked up at Thunderstar.

~Her name's gonna be Moonsplash, and when is the battle gonna begin? X3~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot July 31st 2012, 17:04

Shadowmoon had 5 kits.Three she-cats and two toms.
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7107
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 31st 2012, 17:40

~I'm waiting for IceClan attack first.~

Thunderstar watched his clan start to gather. "Tigerstripe, is your apprentice Moonpaw ready for her warrior ceremony?" he asked the question that started the ceremony and looked down at Tigerstripe from the High Rock.

Snowpaw couldn't sleep. Something was wrong. She tried to pounce on her brother but he flung her off. Her eyes blazed with fury. "What is wrong with you?! You are nothing like my brother!" she hissed. She knew she woke up her parents. Nightspirit walked over with Spider. "Claw, Snow, let's go!" Spider meowed. Nightspirit's eyes narrowed, "You will not take my kit, and her name is Snowpaw!" Claw and Spider both nodded. "Fine! If we can't have her then no one can!" Spider leaped onto Snowpaw and Nightspirit leaped onto him, pushing him off of the apprentice. Claw then leaped onto Snowpaw. She was surprised to find out that her brother was as strong as her father. Nightspirit leaped onto Claw and threw him off of Snowpaw. "Run! Get help! Go!" her mother meowed. Snowpaw ran back to camp. "We... need... help! Rouges! Spider! Claw!" she yelled as loud as she could. She heard a yowl. Her mother! Was that an ambush?

Nightspirit yowled in terror. Rouges came out of the trees and piled on her. She ran for her life, but she was too slow. Rouges started tearing at her back. Hurry up Snowpaw! "HELP!" she yowled.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 31st 2012, 19:01

Tigerstripe was about to say, "Yes.", but Moonpaw meowed, "I'll prove myself I am!" she bounded out of camp and followed the scent of the rogues. Tigerstripe ran after her to see Moonpaw snarling at Claw. "GET AWAY FROM HER!!" Moonpaw spat. Tigerstripe meowed, "Moonpaw, you do-" "You know they want me to prove myself, and I will!" She glared at Claw, waiting for his reply.

~Haha he's gonna call her tiny or something then she's gonna go all-out crazy on him! X3!
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 31st 2012, 19:59

Nightspirit heard two new voices then heard Claw, "Go back to your mommy Small Bite! This is no place for a kit!" She recognized the smell of the new cats. IceClan! But why would they want to save me? she thought. "Help!" she meowed hoping the IceClan cats could hear her under the rouges. "Help!"
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 31st 2012, 20:14

~since when are IceClan attacking? The attacked yesterday~

Duskloght woke up and she was still next to Splashtail. "Wake up." She mewed to her mate. "Oh, hi Dusklight." He mewed back"Should we meet every moon? He asked. "Yes. We are mates." She replied "you're right" he mewed."Yes.well I have to go." She mewed again. "Maybe if we have kits I can join you Clan." He told her. "Or now."she said. "Really? Now." Yes, ill wy hour a loner who wanted to join StormClan. They sill have to renamed you." "That's fine with me." He mewed. She led him to SformClan.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 31st 2012, 20:28

Moonpaw looked at the Iceclan cat, and knew she shouldn't intrude on this, but no one deserves to die! Moonpaw unsheathed her long claws and pounced on Claw, and clinged onto his flank.

~Should Moonpaw kill Claw...?~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 31st 2012, 21:05

Dusklight walked into the camp and realized she had walked into a ceremony "uh, Thunderstar, this is Splash." Splashtail had rolled in fox dung before they got here to cover up his IceClan scent.n"He wants to join StormClan." She continued. May I speak with you and Moonlighted after the ceremony?" She asked politely.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 1st 2012, 07:04

Thunderstar leaped down from the High Rock. "You can speak to us now," he meowed and went back to his den. He signaled for Moonlight to follow. The she-cat got up and followed Thunderstar. That Splash looks familiar, she thought.

~IceClan aren't attacking, rouges are attacking Nightspirit, Spider wanted Snowpaw, but when he couldn't have her, he had an ambush set up and planned to kill Nightspirit and Snowpaw.~

Nightspirit struggled under the rouges. She pulled herself out from under them and saw Spider sneaking behind Claw and the StormClan apprentice. "Look out!" she yowled and leaped Spider. She scratched at his eyes and flank. She pushed Spider to the ground. "I'm sorry," she murmured, then scraped at his belly, killing him.

Snowpaw ran back to the battle. They won't listen! she thought. Where was Splashtail? She saw all the rouges, then turned to where her mother was standing. She muttered something and killed Spider. Snowpaw stood in awe, not even aware of Moonpaw. She brought her attention to the small apprentice and Claw. She ran over and helped Moonpaw fight Claw. "You wouldn't do this to me Snow," he meowed. That was her rouge name, and she was not a rouge anymore. "The name's Snowpaw!" She unsheathed her claws and scraped her brother. "Come on sis, get Tiny off of me!" he hissed. "Never!" she snapped and scratched his muzzle.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 1st 2012, 07:47

~Oh, I got confused you said "I'm waiting for IceClan to attack~

Dusklight gulped when she saw the look Thunderstar was giving Splashtail "We have to tell the truth." She hissed so quietly Thunderstar couldn't hear. "Fine." He hissed back "But if he kills me, its on you Dusklight."

~Can you please let him in?~

Splashtail looked at the mighty leader "Thunderstar, I am Splashtail deputy of IceClan, but I wish to join you. IceClan means nothing to me anymore. I swear by StarClan." He told the leader truthfully then continued "I except a name change, or anything I wish to join because." He paused "Because I'm in love with Dusklight." He ended "please welcome me. If I had the heart to give up my deputyship to join you, I would need reason, if we have kits, I wish not to fight them." He ended completley ready to argue.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 1st 2012, 08:20

Thunderstar thought for a moment. "I'll let you keep your name, unless you want it changed, but Dusklight will keep watch on you and a moon from now, she will report to me what happened if I give her the permission, then you may not have to be watched," he meowed. "Splashtail, do you know how to hunt in the woods, or just the river?" Moonlight started to reject, but Thunderstar put his tail over her mouth.

Nightspirit turned to see Snowpaw helping the other apprentice. She smiled, then turned and launched herself at a gray tom. She slashed at him and bit his neck. He threw her off, and she slammed into a tree. She got back up and leaped at him again. Before she could land, most left. She fell on the ground and shook the dirt off her pelt. She took a few deep breathes before throwing herself back into battle.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 1st 2012, 08:40

"IceClan apprentices learn to hunt birds so when the river freezes over we can still have food." He told the leader (this os true for RiverClan.) "Thank you very much, I will only take a name change if you wish it Thunderstar, could Dusklight teach me a hunting crouch?" He asked

Dusklight looker at her mate Now we can be togsther she thought "I can teach you, if it's okay with Thunderstar." She said.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 1st 2012, 09:14

"Yes, you may," Thunderstar meowed, then dismissed the cats.

~Making Moonlight and Splashtail enemies no matter what clan they are in.~
Moonlight walked past Dusklight and Splashtail. Anger flared inside her. How could he let that... that cat join? She scraped her claws against the ground. Splashtail had took her position as deputy in IceClan, then she came here and was accepted and chosen as deputy. Her pelt bristled. She went in the warriors den, laid in her nest, and fell asleep.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 1st 2012, 10:25

"My name isn't tiny! It's Moonpaw!" she yowled in rage. She slid under the big tom and sliced his belly open, blood gushing everywhere. She got up, and looked at Tigerstripe, who was shocked. She looked down at Claw, and meowed, "You just got killed by a 'kit'!" and she and Tigerstripe padded home, and Tigerstripe meowed to Thunderstar, "It was amazing! Rogues were attacking two Iceclan cats and she killed one of them! Her tecnique was flawless!" He was still shocked, and Moonpaw looked at the leader with proud eyes.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 1st 2012, 10:27

~er. I don't think cats from other Clans would be accepted that easily...~

Frostpetal headed off into the woods for some moss. As she reached an oak tree, she noticed... Splashtail's scent, leading off toward the border. Curious and equal parts apprehensive, she followed the scent trail until it mingled with a pile of fox dung. What's he doing now? she thought, annoyed. And then the fox/Splashtail scent crossed the border. What the heck...? Carefully, the she-cat stepped over the border until she reached StormClan's camp. Alarmed at the sight of Spashtail entering the leader's den with his tail wrapped around another cat, Frostpetal yowled, "Splashtail!!! What in StarClan are you doing?!"

Nightshadow smelled the IceClan cat, then heard her. Faster than lightning, the black cat reached Frostpetal and pinned her to the ground. "What are you doing here?" she hissed, eyes narrowed. "You know StormClan doesn't welcome intruders."
"That's my DEPUTY!!!" Frostpetal protested, equally aggressive. "You can ask your leader and that she-cat with him over there what the heck he's doing!"
Nightshadow was so surprised and bewildered that she let go of the other cat. To her relief, Frostpetal didn't run. Nightshadow asked the next cat she saw to watch Frostpetal, then entered Thunderstar's den.
"The IceClan warrior says that's her deputy," she meowed accusingly. "Tell me, what in StarClan is going on?"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 1st 2012, 10:36

~Um, they're in the middle of a warrior ceremony for Moonpaw... O.o~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 1st 2012, 10:39

~wow, this is chaotic. Well I'm not the one who chose to have Dusklight like Splashtail and bring him in.~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 1st 2012, 10:47

~But you went into Thunderstar's den when he's outside of camp giving a meeting X3~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 1st 2012, 11:01

~Actually he was in his den.~

"We need as many warriors as possible, and Splashtail wanted to join. I'm giving him a chance," Thunderstar meowed. "If he really loves Dusklight, then he wouldn't betray her clan. You can get Splashtail and Dusklight to go out there and have him tell that IceClan cat what his decision is. He turned to Moonpaw and Tigerstripe. "After this is sorted out, we'll do the full ceremony," he meowed. He turned back to Nightshadow, "I'll come with you." He walked out of his den, waiting for Nightshadow.

Snowpaw watched as the rouges retreated, then turned to where Moonpaw had left. "Thank you Moonpaw!" she meowed to the StormClan apprentice, then turned to her mother.

Nightspirit watched the rouges leave then turned to Snowpaw. "We'll wash ourselves, then go back to camp," she meowed. She started to lick herself and Snowpaw copied. When they were done, they went back to camp and curled up in their nests. Nightspirit fell asleep and dreamed of the final blow to Spider. Why did they want Snowpaw in particular? the question disturbed her sleep.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 1st 2012, 11:08

Moonpaw smiled at Thunderstar, and meowed, "When will the ceremony be?" Tigerstripe entwined his tail with hers and laid down.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content