Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

StormClan vs. IceClan - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

StormClan vs. IceClan - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StormClan vs. IceClan

+6
Redstar
Noxe
Nyx
Roguestar
Lilacstar
Shimmerpaw
10 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

StormClan vs. IceClan - Page 5 Empty StormClan vs. IceClan

Post by Shimmerpaw July 30th 2012, 06:55

First topic message reminder :

Heya! I decided to make a new RPG and it's one of those 'vs.' RP. So, lets go!

StormClan:
Leader: Thunderstar[Rockpaw]
Deputy: Moonlight[Rockpaw],
Medicine Cat: Dewfrost[CheeseStar]
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rainpaw[Streamfur]
Warriors: Nightshadow[Maplestream], Hawkfire[Swiftshadow],
Apprentices: Rainpaw[Streamfur]
Queens: Ghotsong[Forestblaze],
Kits: Treekit, Brownkit, Riverkit
Elders:

IceClan
Leader: Icestar[Iceshard]
Deputy: Splashtail[Swiftshadow], apprentice: Heartpaw.
Medi Cat: Birchleaf[Swiftshadow]
Medi Cat Apprentice: Fawnpaw[Swiftshadow]
Warriors: Frostpetal[Maplestream], Frozensoul[Brightstar]
Apprentices: Snowpaw[Rockpaw], Heartpaw[Cloudsong], Fawnpaw[Swiftshadow]
Queens: Shadowmoon[Mossfoot]
Kits: Shadowmoon's kits.
Elders:

My Cat(s): [You will see the form here]

Name: Splashtail
Description: Light gray tom with a dark splash on his tail.
Mates: None
Kits: None
Clan: IceClan
Other: N/A

StormClan live in the woods, and hunt mice, and birds.
IceClan live on the river, swim, and hunt fish.

Last edited by Swiftshadow on August 12th 2012, 17:39; edited 13 times in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6211
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

StormClan vs. IceClan - Page 5 Empty Re: StormClan vs. IceClan

Post by Streamstar August 2nd 2012, 07:07

When Dusklight screamed Rainpaw quickly said, "I'm sorry I frightened you." Then she smiled as Dusklight said that she had amazing tracking skills. "I'll stay here with you." she said.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8449
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 2nd 2012, 07:21

"Tigerstripe, is your apprentice Moonpaw ready for her warrior ceremony?" he asked the question that started the ceremony (again) and looked down at Tigerstripe from the HighRock.

Snowpaw awoke with a startle. She stared at the ground.Half of my family, she thought. gone! She walked out of her den and over to the fresh kill pile. I should bring something to Shadowmoon, she decided and grabbed a tuna. She walked to the nursery. "Here Shadowmoon, I brought you a tuna!" she said.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18273
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 2nd 2012, 07:59

Dusklight looked at Rainpaw and smiled "Sometimes," she started to say "I wish you were my kit, I could be proud of." She admitted to the apprentice. "If I have kits now, I'll be heart-broken, I'm stripping Splashtail as my mate, half-Clan kits will not do, what do you think?" She asked Rainpaw.

Splashtail poked his head out of the medicene cat den but went back in after he remembered, StormClan hate him. He might just let Frostpetal take him back to IceClan.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 2nd 2012, 09:39

Frostpetal stood there still, glowering. "I've told you, Thunderstar, I am not going back without dragging the traitor with me!" she snarled. "Splashtail you weakling, you are NOT StormClan!!! And you will never be! Shall I put this in words that an idiot should be able to understand? YOU. WERE. BORN. ICECLAN. AND. THEREFORE. YOU. ARE. ICESTAR'S. PROPERTY. TO. HANDLE. May StarClan curse you for breaking the warrior code and being happy about it!!!"

Nightshadow sighed, and murmured over to Moonlight, "Looks like that stupid ex-deputy is as stubborn as ever. Do me a favor and help me kill him, will you? He's getting rather annoying, to say the least." The last few words ended in a growl.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13291
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 2nd 2012, 10:05

"I would Nightshadow, but the Warrior Code. We have to obey it, and what the leader says is the code," Moonlight meowed. "but it would be nice to have him out of our fur, not saying that I'll do it." She wanted to, but if she broke the code, she would have to give up her deputy position. I can't loose my position, she thought.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 2nd 2012, 10:23

"If you took me back, you'd kill me. Frostpetal, I'm no idiot. I know where I came from, but maybe StarClan have a different path for me. Now leave!" He shouted at the IceClan she-cat
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 2nd 2012, 10:27

Rainpaw said, "Well, if I could, I'd want to have a mate and kits, and the clan my mate was in wouldn't matter as long as we loved eachother. I wouldn't care if my kits were half-clan or not. I'd be happy just to have kits. You're lucky you have the chance to have a mate and kits. I gave up that choice when I chose to become a medicine cat apprentice. Maybe if you can get Splashtail to prove himself as a loyal Stormclan cat, the other cats will accept him and be nicer to him. I just want you to be happy." She thought sadly about how she could never have a mate or kits.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8449
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 2nd 2012, 10:46

"Would you really help me Rainpaw?" She asked the Medicene cat apprentice "That would be wonderful, I'm glad you understand." She told the young gray she cat.

Splashtail looked at Thunderstar with a "help me!" Look on his face hoping he could get help with this cat before she clawed off all his fur.

(Can some tom have a crush on Dusklight and hate hate Splashtail even more?)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 2nd 2012, 10:56

Frostpetal pinned Splashtail down, ignoring Dewfrost. "You will NOT speak to a loyal IceClan warrior like that, TRAITOR!" she hissed in a voice that would make the strongest warrrior cower in fear. Like a python about to strike, she continued, "StarClan does not honor one who happily ignores their will. May you perish spiritlessly!" With that, she grabbed Splashtail and dragged him all the way back to the border with ten cats' strength and determination, ignoring any protests.
"And I thought you loved me..." the silver cat choked back tears.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 2nd 2012, 11:07

Thunderstar looked at Moonlight with the 'Now!' look and kept waiting on Tigerstripe's answer. He didn't want the apprentice to think that he didn't care.

Moonlight sighed. "Nightshadow, come with me. We're gonna go get Dusklight and save the IceClan traitor," she ran out of camp without waiting. She followed Dusklight's trail and found Dusklight and Rainpaw. "If you want to save your mate, then you better come with me!" she hissed, then waited for an answer.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 2nd 2012, 11:17

"Oh, come on Rainpaw." Dusklight stood up and ran toward the IceClan border but skidded to a hault Are we really mates, should I save him? she thought but got up and kept moving.

Splashtail looked at Frostpetal, and could tell she was holding back tears. He knew now Dusklight was not for him, Frostpetal was loyal and strong he fell limp hoping she would put him down so he could speak to her.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 2nd 2012, 11:20

Frostpetal moved as fast as she could, knowing that they would be coming after her any minute. Triumphantly, she crossed the border, then hauled Splashtail all the way to Icestar's den. "Icestar!" she called, panting. "I've brought you a traitor to deal with." Her voice dripped with disgust.

Nightshadow followed reluctantly, complaining, "Oh come on Moonlight. I thought you were going to kill him. Let him go, he's dying anyways..." She took the familiar path out of camp, following the IceClan cat's scent trail of blood and sweat. Then she smelled the border. But the trail extended beyond it. "Well, they've crossed," Nightshadow drawled, bored. "Let's go." She turned around.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 2nd 2012, 11:30

Dusklight stared across the border closed her eyes and turned away walking back to her tree and fell asleep again not caring what they did with the half-dead tom.

Splashtail tugged away from her grip and got to his own paws "I can walk." He retorted and stood in front of Icestar's den waiting for her to come out and exhile or kill him. He was already half-dead and in love with a cat that hated him. What did he have to lose? "Frostpetal, before I met Dusklight I loved you now I do again you can go ahead and rip my fur off but I wanted to tell you before Icestar kills me, your brave and strong and loyal, what else could a tom wish for." He lie on the ground braceing himself for Frostpetal's claws to tear his neck.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 2nd 2012, 11:31

Tigerstripe meowed, "I do."

Moonpaw thought, That mangy Iceclan cat should have let Splashtail choose. Though it would have been best for Splashtail to go back to Iceclan anyways. She looked up at Thunderstar, looking slightly annoyed.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10232
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 2nd 2012, 11:34

"Splashtail.." Icestar mewed softly, like she was speaking to a kit, "What did you do?" she asked, her blue eys holding no warmth for her old friend. "Splashtail....betrayed the clan! How...why.." she thought, while her ice blue eyes stared coldly at her deputy. Icestar looked at Splashtail, laying on the ground. Pity wrenched her heart for her broken deputy, but she had to put the clan first. The clan is always first. "Why did you betray us...?" She asked, her blue eyes melting into large pools of hurt.

Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5704
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 2nd 2012, 11:37

"Love can do strange things to a cat." He answered standing up "You probably wont let me come back so, I'm ready to die or become a loner. I'm half dead anyway, if you exhile me, Frostpetal is the best choice for deputy." He ended waiting for some sort of reaction, or a battle patrol to burst through the entrance.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 2nd 2012, 11:39

But Frostpetal sheathed her claws. Stepping back, she let her tears flow freely for the first time since her first mate, Icestorm, was killed by StormClan. "I love you too," she whispered. "I think you should know... It's not you who I hate. It's StormClan. I'll never forgive them for taking Icestorm. And when you were seeking to join them for one of theirs, it was just too much for me..."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 2nd 2012, 11:40

"I never said that, and besides I don't want to loose my position because I want revenge. I can get revenge some other way," Moonlight meowed. "Let's go now. We can't follow them across the border!" she turned around and ran back to camp.

"I, Thunderstar, leader of StormClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." Thunderstar meowed. "Moonpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" he turned his head to stare at the apprentice.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 2nd 2012, 11:47

"Splashtail, you and I were closer than most. We were closer than littermates! Do you really think I want you to be killed?" Icestar mewed, regretfully. Icestar stared at her best friend, hurt in her eyes. "Splashtail.....What have you done..." she whispered, staring at the ground. "We'll be best friends forever, Icekit!"
"Promise?"

"I promise! I won't let anything come between our friendship!"

"Yeah! No dumb she-cat or tom will make us not be friends!!"

"Your right Icekit!"

Icestar heard their converastion as kits swirling in her mind. "and tooo think we promised to be friends forever.." She whispered tears stinging her eyes. Then she looked at her best friend, and she said suddenly, "I'll allow you to stay, Splashtail! We're best friends, and nothing will come between us! Ever!!" she said
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5704
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 2nd 2012, 11:48

Nightshadow shrugged. "Sure. But I bet this is going to turn into a battle." The large black cat followed her friend back through the undergrowth and arrived just in time for the naming. No matter what, I'll always be proud of the cats here now, she thought.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 2nd 2012, 11:56

Moonpaw meowed firmly, "I do."

~Remember, her name is gonna be Moonsplash X3~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 2nd 2012, 12:00

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Moonpaw, from this moment you will be known as Moonsplash. StarClan honors your determination and bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of StormClan," Thunderstar meowed. He hopped down and put his muzzle on the new warrior's head.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 2nd 2012, 12:05

Moonsplash smiled, I'm finally a warrior! Hopefully no one bursts out any comments, like, "Awh! I thought her name was going to be Tinyfoot!" Ugh.

Tigerstripe smiled at his former apprentice "Congradulations." he whispered.

~WHEN IS THE BATTLE GONNA START?! D:~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 2nd 2012, 12:11

"Moonsplash! Moonsplash!" Nightshadow cheered. She was one of the few cats who didn't discriminate Moonsplash because of her size. Rather, she thought of it as an advantage because more than once her own big bulk didn't allow her to go through tight spaces.

Frostpetal sighed in relief. She went forward and curled her tail around Splashtail. "Let's get you to the medicine den," she mewed.

~Let's make the battle start after the naming ceremony when Thunderstar finds out Splashtail is already back in IceClan. And then let's make Splashtail magically recover and Frostpetal have kits Very Happy~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 2nd 2012, 12:13

Coldshadow greeted Splashtail. "Those wounds look bad," he meowed, concerned. He glanced at Frostpetal. "Would you like to stay?"
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33826
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content