Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Rouges rp - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Rouges rp - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rouges rp

+7
Nyx
Caraway
Lilacstar
Streamstar
Auburnflare
Redstar
Mossfoot
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rouges rp - Page 2 Empty Rouges rp

Post by Mossfoot July 21st 2012, 19:38

First topic message reminder :

Rp as a rouge!
Fill in the templete:

Name:
Description:
Kits:
Lttermates:
Parents:

Mine

Name:Jumper
Description:golden tabby tom with black stripes gray tipped ail and black paws
Mate:River[Deacesed]
Kits:Two unnamed kits
Littermate:Stepper[bright gray tom with pale blue eyes],Shiver[Golden brown tabby she-cat with shinning green eyes
Parents:Claw[Jet-black tom with white patchs]And Rain[Pale gray she-cat]

Name:Dusty
Description:Dark brown tabby tom with gray stripes and amber eyes
Mate:N/A
Kits:N/A
Littermates:Luna[silver and white tabby she-cat with icy blue eyes]
Parents:Striker[Black and white tom with bright green eyes]Mother is unknown

Name:Dark[Soon to be dusty's dark side]
Description:black and gray tabby tom with red eyes
Mate:Looking
Kits:Hoping
Littermates:Swift and drake?

*Note:Dark is not dead he will just turn evil when when he kills a cat when dusty is 8 moons.*
Parents:Clan cats

Last edited by Mossfoot on July 22nd 2012, 22:01; edited 5 times in total
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7111
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Rouges rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Rouges rp

Post by Shimmerpaw July 22nd 2012, 13:20

Flicker looked at his sister "Gore and Lily are... dead." He told her "A fox came and well killed them." He told her trying not to remember his parents death.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar July 22nd 2012, 13:25

~Yerp, and alot of trouble. Razz~

"I am a little hungry." Spirit mewed, and then she said, "I wonder if Ghost or Phantom is in the territory. I would love to see them!" she mewed, before laying down on the den floor.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 22nd 2012, 13:33

~Lol. Razz~

Drake licked Spirit's cheek. "I'll get you a squirrel," he purred. "And I'll see if I can find them. Do you want me to bring them over here, or are you up for a little walk?" He smoothed the pine needles with a paw, crushing them with his weight. It released a sweet scent into the air, and made the floor even softer.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 22nd 2012, 13:37

Star felt her eyes become wet with tears and she sadly looked down at the ground. "I wonder if its the same foxes that attacked me and the kits and stole our home..." she said. Sky looked at the two older rouges and said, "Who are Gore and Lily?"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8452
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 22nd 2012, 13:55

"They took your home!? Your welcome to stay with me and Ghost." Flicker told his sister. "Sky, Gore and Lily are our parents. By the way I'm Uncle Flicker."
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 22nd 2012, 14:34

"Thanks Flicker," Star said to her brother gratefully. "Cool! I didn't know that we had an uncle before!" Breeze said. The two kits walked closer to their uncle and looked around. "Where do you live?" Star asked.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 22nd 2012, 14:39

~Swift can be Drake's brother, Bright Very Happy wow I'm late o.o~

Swift was out, being bored as always, when he sniffed the familiar scent of his brother. Stalking him, he attempted to be creepy and whispered in his ear. "Out hunting alone?"
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar July 22nd 2012, 17:02

Cole laughed and jumped up onto another branch. Cole was just about to jump to the next branch when he heard a loud crack. Cole froze and holding his breath looked down at the branch he was standing on. There was another crack and the whole branch shook. Both of the brothers were frozen. All of a sudden the branch gave in to Cole's weight. Cole screeched at the top of his lungs and Crow yowled in surprise running under his brother waiting to catch him. Cole landed heavily on top of Crow knocking the wind out of the young jet black kit. Cole got off of his brother and just breathed for a moment trying to catch his breath. Crow did the same trying to catch his breath from his brother falling on top of him. Crow snarled fiercely and turned to Cole. His icy blue eyes were filled with rage. Crow snapped. "I told you! You could have broken your neck or when you fell on me I could have broken mine! Its all your fault that were lost and Im sore and bruised! We could be with Ghost right now if it wasnt for you! Cole, why do you always get me in trouble when Ive done nothing!" Crow hissed and clawed at Cole, but Cole jumped back dodging his brother's attack. Cole stared at his brother as Crow narrowed his ice blue eyes his chest heaving in anger.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 22nd 2012, 17:13

Ghost meowed worridly, "Cole? Crow?" She heard no answer. "I'll be back, licker." she meowed calmly. She ran into the forest and followed their scent. She found them, and meowed, "Cole! Crow! You had me worried sick! Come with me. And I'll make sure you don't leave my sight." She picked Cole up by the scruff and meowed, "Follow me, Crow." And waited for him to pad up to her side.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar July 22nd 2012, 17:33

Crow sighed in relief and padded up to Ghost's side. "You wont believe what Cole did." Crow growled glaring at Cole. "I didnt do anything!" Cole protested looking back at his brother. "I dont know what your talking about!" He lied turning back to the front and sticking his small pink nose in the air. Crow scoffed. "You know exactly what I'm talking about!" Crow squeaked in anger.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 22nd 2012, 17:36

"Boys, follow me and we'll talk about what happened." Ghost meowed, beckoning Crow with her tail, while she still had Cole by the scruff.
~~~Back at camp~~~
Ghost padded into the den, and sat down on her next. She put Cole down and meowed, "Tell me what happened."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 22nd 2012, 17:43

"Swift!" Drake whipped his head around, his claws tightening on the squirrel he'd caught. "Where were you?" He poked his sister with his tail. "You creepy stalker," Drake joked, his eyes flashing dark green. Turning, the tom buried his catch in a hole and dusted off his paws. "Have you seen Ghost or Phantom?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar July 22nd 2012, 17:48

Cole sighed and sat down, put his dark grey tail on his small paws. Crow looked at his brother expectantly and Cole glared at him. Turning back to Ghost he sighed. "Well, I was curious what was in the woods so we went into the woods just to explore. I saw this giant pine tree and thought it would be fun to climb it and see the view from the top." Cole paused. "But I kept telling Cole that it was a terrible idea and that we should go back to Ghost." Crow quickly added before letting Cole go on. Cole growled and went on. "So I started climbing and I was doing really well! I was almost to the top when I heard a crack. The branch split I landed on Crow who well kinda caught me." Cole ended and glared at his twin brother. Crow smiled satisfied and looked at Ghost expectantly.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 22nd 2012, 18:30

"Cole. You can't go outside anymore today. Crow, you could have stopped him, but you're not in trouble." Ghost meowed firmly, "Understand?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar July 22nd 2012, 19:00

"We understand." Cole grumbled and Crow said it happily. Crow giggled and looked up at his mother with his big blue eyes. "Can we go see Sky and Breeze? Or can we see Flicker?" He asked smiling.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare July 22nd 2012, 19:10

Phantom jumped onto another tree branch, a few leaves falling in response, but his paw steps were silent, the breeze blowing his way, thus he was undetectable. He jumped onto another tree, like a shadow in the trees, the only thing visible were his gray-blue eyes. Finally, the black tom reached his destination; a cliff overlooking a sea of pure water, dolphins jumping everywhere. He breathed in the refreshing ocean breeze, and laid down on the branch, enjoying the breeze ruffling his fur as he relaxed. His head was resting on his paws, his left paw on top of the other, his ears laid against his head to keep the ear from damaging his ear cells. All someone underneath him could see was a black tail randomly hanging from a tree branch.

Here's a picture ->
Spoiler:
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14228
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 22nd 2012, 20:50

Swift shrugged, licking her paws. "I haven't really seen anyone," she mewed nonchalantly. "I've been sleeping in the hollow again."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 22nd 2012, 21:07

"Crow, you can. Cole, stay in here." Ghost meowed happily. Then a jolt of pain shot through her belly. "I'm kitting!" she tried to relax. "I'm kitting." she meowed as calm as possible.

~She's going to have two kits! I'll make one, Swiftshadow:
Moon: light gray tom with green eyes, oldest kit~

Last edited by Ivyfrost on July 22nd 2012, 22:28; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 22nd 2012, 21:08

As their mother was talking to their uncle, Sky and Breeze decided to go exploring. As Sky looked behind a bush, a rabbit raced out and they chased after it until they saw a strange long black thing hanging from a tree branch. "I wonder what that is?" Breeze mewed. "Maybe we can pull it down." Sky said. They each took turns jumping up trying to grab at it. Eventually, Breeze jumped high enough to grab the tip of it but it didn't come down and it felt furry. She unsheathed her tiny kit claws so she wouldn't fall off, but she fell anyway onto Sky.

~The black thing is Phantom's tail but they don't know that~
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare July 22nd 2012, 21:29

Phantom nearly fell off the tree as he felt swatting at his tail, but he quickly regained balance; unsheathing his claws and digging them in. He open his mouth to spit out a stinging retort, but he reaized they were kits. "What?" He said a little irritably as he jumped down in front of the kits.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar July 22nd 2012, 21:52

Cole and Crow's eyes widened. "Y-your kitting?" Crow squeaked in fear. "Well of course she's kitting! We've got to find help." Cole growled urgently. "Lets go find Phantom. He's got to be close by!" Crow replied. The two brothers looked at their adopted mother worriedly. Even though they were adopted, she treated them like they were her own. "We'll be back soon. Just relax." Crow mewed quickly. Not knowing what else to do the two kits raced out of the den and in the direction of the ocean. Their den was very close to the ocean and the two kits knew Phantom was normally around here. The twins raced side my side silently until they came to the ocean. Farther down was a cliff overlooking the sea. They sighed in relief when they saw Phantom. The toms sprinted as fast as their legs would carry them. They came to a stop in front of him panting. "Phantom, Ghost is kitting!" Cole cried his yellow eyes wide with fear.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare July 22nd 2012, 21:59

Phantom's gray-blue eyes widened, and a chill went through his fur right to the bones. For a moment he stood there in fear and shock, but shook his head, throwing himself out of the trance he had entered. "Where is she?" he asked worriedly, looking around for her. "Follow me!" he called as he followed the scent they had came from and a scream of pain. The black tom was running so quickly that he exploded in the camp, skidding right next to Ghost. "Sorry.." he said sheepishly.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar July 22nd 2012, 22:06

Cole and Crow scrambled after Phantom. Cole tripped and Crow helped him up and they kept following Phantom's scent trail. Crow was on edge, every sound they heard from the forest made him jump and Cole was unusually quiet, which he always was when he was worried or scared. Finally they made it back to see Phantom right by Ghost. Crow nudged his brother. "Lets give them space. We can find a nice juicy mouse for Ghost." Crow whispered. Cole nodded and they quickly padded out of the den. They both caught some mice quickly. Crow and Cole both caught two so they ate one mouse each and saved the two for Ghost or Phantom.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar July 22nd 2012, 22:14

Name: Raven
Description: A small pretty she cat with light blue eyes and a black pelt.
Mate: None, but looking Wink
Kits: none

Raven awoke from a long nap and slowly crawled out of a shady spot where she was sleeping. She instantly became more awake and alert after a yowl. What's going on? She glanced around camp to find out that Ghost was kitting.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15929
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar July 22nd 2012, 22:26

Cole and Crow looked up to see Raven. Their faces were full of worry. "Ghost is kitting!" They exclaimed fearfully. "Will she be ok?" Cole asked the older she cat.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content