Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

I LOOOVE THIS FORUM Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

I LOOOVE THIS FORUM Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOOOVE THIS FORUM

+4
Windystorm
Redstar
Auburnflare
Lunarlight
8 posters

Go down

I LOOOVE THIS FORUM Empty I LOOOVE THIS FORUM

Post by Lunarlight July 21st 2012, 17:42

I love this forum, all the members, everything., everything is perfect, I just LOOOVE this place so much Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy It is the best place online to be on I LOVE IT HERE!!!!!
Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8774
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

I LOOOVE THIS FORUM Empty Re: I LOOOVE THIS FORUM

Post by Auburnflare July 21st 2012, 17:45

I don't think you need to make a topic about how much you like this forum, though. It's kind of.. cliche? We know you're just trying to get likes, no offense. If you want to have a good reputation, just be nice, and yourself, not trying to be perfect.

Last edited by Tyson on July 21st 2012, 20:13; edited 1 time in total
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14216
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 21st 2012, 17:46

Really, Lunarlight? You post that last topic, then post this one to try and be perfect? -.- Just post nicer posts. Like start roleplaying. It'll help. Trust me.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10223
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm July 21st 2012, 17:47

Er, is this sarcasm, or...?

Lunar, just try to post positive things and don't be too sarcastic. Even I know my limits. :p (Kidding, but your rep will rise if you stop breaking the rules, acting like a model citizen, etc.)
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4053
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar July 21st 2012, 17:59

Ok...this is just wow.. -.-

Ok, Lunarlight, listen up. Making these topics isn't going to bost your rep or anything, it could even just annoy different people. Try Role playing, try to stop breaking the rules or making these kind of spam topics. Maybe try to make new friends, and make active RP's! It will help more than this topic.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5695
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight July 21st 2012, 18:24

I just... ugh, I feel like I'm to hated to be liked again Crying
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8774
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm July 21st 2012, 18:27

Just don't be rude to others and you'll do fine. You don't want to be banned do you?

That means don't be 'sarcastic', negative, or whiny in your posts and try to see the positive side. You've been given 2 chances, after all.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 21st 2012, 20:09

if you feel hated, it's good that you spoke up. some people may be harsh when putting their opinions out there, but the majority of us don't really want to offend anyone.

make an RPG, make a Lunarlight profile, go on the chat Very Happy socialize, basically. what everyone else said.

when you have a negative opinion, don't post it as an insult or some snappy comeback (save those for real life Thumbs Up 2 ) and post your own opinion. it's nice that you like the forum, many of us do. it's just a mutual feeling that doesn't need to be expressed through words, just through how nice we are to each other. so, we just have to get along and that means not saying everything that's on your mind, just what people want to hear. Very Happy hope that helps, and i don't think anyone really hates you Lunarlight.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33817
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 21st 2012, 20:17

He was banned from the chatbox and PMs, Cheese, but you're right. I'm liking your post!
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10223
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2012, 21:02

CheeseStar wrote:if you feel hated, it's good that you spoke up. some people may be harsh when putting their opinions out there, but the majority of us don't really want to offend anyone.

make an RPG, make a Lunarlight profile, go on the chat Very Happy socialize, basically. what everyone else said.

when you have a negative opinion, don't post it as an insult or some snappy comeback (save those for real life Thumbs Up 2 ) and post your own opinion. it's nice that you like the forum, many of us do. it's just a mutual feeling that doesn't need to be expressed through words, just through how nice we are to each other. so, we just have to get along and that means not saying everything that's on your mind, just what people want to hear. Very Happy hope that helps, and i don't think anyone really hates you Lunarlight.

Really good advice! Very Happy
Very great points Cheesey Thumbs Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm July 22nd 2012, 07:51

Great advice, Cheesestar. Smile

She's right, Lunar. Just follow the basic guidelines and rules of the site. Thumbs Up 2
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 22nd 2012, 10:35

If you really were hated Lunarlight, you wouldn't have been given two chances by Dragonclaw. We're trying to help you, by trying to teach you how to act on a forum by trial and error on your part. Don't snap at everyone, annoy people when they've asked you to stop, etc. CheeseStar has some great points, I agree, and by making yourself more likeable, you'll earn your rep back eventually. Smile Reread the Site Rules, and if you have any questions at all, you can ask any of us. I'm sure we'd all be glad to help you. Wink
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38661
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkflight April 11th 2013, 18:09

Uhh, yea, this thread is sort of useless. If you want to get some reputation, make an RPG or something, not spammy stuff.
Hawkflight
Hawkflight
Loner

Custom Rank : THE Hawk
WarriorPoints : 4474
Male Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx April 11th 2013, 18:29

Uhh, yeah, it's also considered spam if you post on a topic that bas not been posted on for 2 weeks (14 days.) This was a year ago. You've already done this several times Hawkflight. Next time may result in an infraction.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38661
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content