Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 39 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 39 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+15
silverstarfan
Skittlestream
SkyStar
Hazelstar
Nyx
Birdstar
Auburnflare
FabFur
Lilacstar
Redstar
Pinewhisker
Icestar
Caraway
Rainfeather
Honeystar
19 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 39 Empty RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar February 17th 2012, 21:56

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to RainbowClan!! A Clan that is almost similar to any other warrior clan, except for one thing. Most of the cats here prefer cats of their own (or sometimes both) gender as mates. Many of them were cast out of their old clans for who they are. Now become some of these cats and join the clan that's as diverse as the colours of the rainbow. You can create more than one character if you choose. They can be Gay, Lesbian, Bi, or even Straight [if a same-gender couple wants kits, they may turn to help from cats of the opposite gender].

Joining:
Username:
Character name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]:
Mate(s):

Allegiance

Leader: Beestar - Large brown tabby lesbian she-cat with yellow-green eyes
Deputy: Fernmist - Small blue tortoiseshell lesbian she-cat with amber eyes and a short white-tipped tail
Medicine Cat: Mewfire - Gay ginger tom with lighter flecks on his pelt and cloudy blue eyes

Warriors:
Crowmoon - Fairly large black and white bi tom with blue eyes
Spottedtail - A small bi she-cat with black fur and small spots of white and orange along her pelt and green eyes
Ravenpelt - All black straight tom with green eyes
Silvermoon - Silver bi she-cat with silvery-gray eyes
Darkfire - Black bi tom with fiery orange eyes
Featherfire - White and orange bi she-cat
Ravenshadow - Black bi tom with white markings and golden eyes
Crystallight - Calico bi she-cat with one ice blue eye and one aqua
Dovewing - White bi she-cat with black markings and purple eyes.
Swanflight - Graceful pale silver bi she-cat with dark green eyes
Silverdeer - A silver lesbian she-cat with white paws and a white tail tip
Iriswing - Straight black she-cat with sea-green eyes
Shadowflight - Ash-gray bi tom with royal blue eyes.
Swiftwing - Straight light brown she-cat with amber eyes
Nightstrike - Jet black bi tom with sea green eyes and silver paws
Wooltail - Long-haired white bi she-cat with curly fur and a cut off tail and blue eyes
Goldenstream - Beautiful bi fluffy golden tabby with white socks and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Petalpaw - Straight tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with green eyes
Rosepaw - Straight cinnamon torbie she-cat with a locket of white on her chest, a short, white-tipped tail and sea-green eyes. Med cat apprentice.
Cloudpaw - Beautiful young small light grey lesbian she cat with a white cloud mark on her chest and ice blue eyes
Volepaw - Strong handsome and muscular light grey straight tom with dark grey almost black paws and ice blue eyes
Aurorapaw - White straight she-cat with one pink eye and one red eye.
Tempestpaw - Cream straight she-cat with forest-green eyes

Queens:
Echoleap - A light lilac (not purple) lesbian she-cat. Mother of Honeykit, Dragonkit and Jadekit
Jayfeather (Gayjay) - Gay gray-silver tabby tom-queen with blue eyes.
Springfall - Small pale ginger lesbian she-cat with lovely dapple markings and deep amber-green eyes. Adopted mother of Spottedkit, and expecting kits from Darkfire.

Kits:
Honeykit - Lilac point [Siamese] bi tom with blue eyes
Dragonkit - Dark brown tabby straight tom with amber eyes
Jadekit - Light brown tabby lesbian [maybe] she-cat
Spotted[kit] - Small, several day old Bengal tom kitten with lovely rosey spots and darker dappled spots with bright fern green eyes

Elders:

Outsiders and Newbs:
Viper - Long-haired ginger and white straight tom with yellow eyes
Scarlet - Stunningly beautiful straight dark ginger/red she cat with golden eyes
Ruby - Fat long-furred grey bi she-cat
Bellawing - Ginger tabby and white bi she-cat queen with icy blue eyes. Now in ThunderClan. Carrying Ravenshadow's kits.
Aprildusk - Cream-and-tabby bi she-cat with dark green eyes

Mate List
Spoiler:

RP character drawings
Spoiler:

Last edited by Honeystar on March 12th 2012, 19:41; edited 54 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10451
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

RainbowClan - Page 39 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by Lilacstar March 9th 2012, 10:03

Spottedkit sqealed and waved his paws in the air, and one of his paws caught Springfall's flank, then the other paw caught Beestar's nose before he rolled away and fell into a deep sleep.

Springfall stared confusedly at the small kit before mewing, "What..." and she flicked her tail, "Was that?"

Mewfire chomped loudly on Cat-mint for a moment, before he spaced out and his pupils grew wide, "Whoaaa...man...." he started to space out.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5702
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 9th 2012, 10:12

Beestar rubbed her nose with her paw then laughed. "I think we got us a little warrior love. And a very ticklish one too." She looked at the little tom-kit again and purred warmly. "It won't be long before he tries that on Echoleap's kits. They look about the same age don't you think?" She yawned and rested her head along Springfall's shoulder. "So much going on.." She sighed heavily. "Will you be coming with us to RainbowClan's first gathering?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 9th 2012, 10:15

"I don't know, I don't think I can trust Mewfire with Spottedkit....that would be a mistake....maybe I can leave him with Echoleap and Jayfeather." she sighed, her flank stinging slightly from Spottedkit's claws. "I hope he can put all of that warrior energy to use some day, and not end up like Mewfire or Jayfeather.." she relaxed as Spottedkit made no moves to try and claw her.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 9th 2012, 10:21

Beestar mrrowed softy and licked Springfall behind the ears. "My thoughts exactly." She purred and nuzzled Springfall along the cheeks. "I don't think we need to worry about that at all. Let's hope he just doesn't become anything like Ravenshadow either." She rolled her eyes remebering that whole ordeal earlier. "Hopefully the gathering goes well. Bellawing just came to tell us ThunderClan is keeping her kits."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 9th 2012, 10:24

"Bellawing! Hardly even a warrior!" Springfall snorted, "But those kits would be better off here in my opinion, but we can't make her give up her kits." she sighed as Spottedkit rolled around, his tiny paws twiching madly in his dream.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 9th 2012, 15:24

Dovewing watched all the drama unfold. She couldn't stand this anymore. It was too much drama. She stayed inside the warriors den when everyone else left. A while later Ravenshadow came in. He started ranting and crying but didn't notice her. She just sat there quietly and let him let everything out. She sighed softly and covered her ears with her paws to block out the ranting. She tried to sleep but couldn't.

Darkfire was still unsure what was going on in camp. He felt a little left out. He could hear yelling and ranting and all that. It made his ears hurt. Usually, Rainbowclan was such a quiet and peaceful place. Meh.. when are they gonna stop with the yelling? he thought, exasperated.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7029
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 9th 2012, 15:46

Beestar laughed softly and licked Springfall's face. "So says the one who used to bring back only three scrawny mice a day." She purred warmly showing she didn't mean it. "It's probably for the best that they stay with their mother. Besides, ThunderClan is the only other clan that is on our side. Starting a ferocious fight with them over those kits would not be a wise thing to do, and so close to the gathering too." She looked at Spottedkit as he rolled in his sleep. She smiled lovingly at the tom-kit. "He looks so cute when he does that. I wonder what he is dreaming of?"

When Ravenshadow finally calmed down, he sensed that someone else was in the warriors' den too. Turning around he spotted Dovewing and was hot with embarrassment. "Hey...umm...so sorry for that." He tried picking up the pieces of what used to be his nest and sweeping them into a pile.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 9th 2012, 16:11

Dovewing smiled sweetly at Ravenshadow. "It's fine," she said. "I don't mind. No need to be embarrassed." She stuck her tongue out at him and mrrowed. She wnated to lighten up the mood. She hated it when everything felt dark and sad. She liked everything to be happy and fun instead.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 9th 2012, 16:33

Ravenshadow mrrowed slightly, also wanting to lighten the mood. "I guess I'll have to go and build me a new nest." He looked at the shredded pile and sighed. That nest had been the one he and Bellawing shared with the other night. Her scent though cold now, could still be detected. Just like my love for her...all cold and torn apart. then he suddenly brightened up a bit and looked at Dovewing. "Have you seen Featherfire anywhere?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 9th 2012, 17:02

Cloudpaw and Volepaw stuck their heads in the nursery where they heard Beestar was. Seeing Springfall and the leader together the two apprentices eyes widened and Volepaw cleared his throat. "Er, s-sorry if were interrupting but uhh can me and Cloudpaw go to the gathering?" He asked awkwardly. Then Cloudpaw lost it. "Look at the cute little kit!!" She shrieked happily skipping toward the dappled kit. Volepaw scowled and padded into the nursery after her. "Cloudpaw! Shhh!!" He growled narrowing his eyes. Cloudpaw smiled sheepishly.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7834
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 9th 2012, 17:10

Beestar turned to see the apprentices at the nursery entrance. She purred and laughed as Cloudpaw skipped towards her and Springfall to look at Spottedkit. "It's quite alright, but it might be best that you keep it down while his still asleep." She motioned with her tail to let them come closer. "Of course you two can come if you want. I'm actually glad you found me. I wanted to apologize. I promised that I would mentor you Cloudpaw, and Ravenpelt with you Volepaw. But so much has happened as you can tell. After the gathering I will try not to ignore my mentor duties to you."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 9th 2012, 17:13

Can I make another character?
Name: Tempestpaw
Appearance: Cream she-cat with forest-green eyes
Spoiler:
Personality: None of yo business (jk)
Lifestyle: S
Mate: ....0.0
Other: Tempestpaw is from a breeder. They would only keep the prettiest cats, and take the other cats to a green room. They never came out of the green room... Tempestpaw was their prettiest cat, and was treated much better than the other cats. She got milk, not water. She got sushi, not hard food. They got many offers for her, but all got denied, saying, "She's worth much more than that." That is until Rodrick came along. He offered 2 Million dollars for her, and they sold her right away. He was mean, and never treated her like the Breeders did. So she ran away.

Tempestpaw followed Volepaw and Cloudpaw into the nursery, "Aww! He's so cute! What's his name?" She asked excitedely. Shadowflight, her mentor, padded in, "Tempestpaw! Give them some room!" Tempestpaw looked at her paws, "Sorry Beestar, Springfall..."

Last edited by Tigerspirit on March 9th 2012, 17:48; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 9th 2012, 17:21

Cloudpaw smiled at the kit and purred at Beestar. " Thank you so much and dont worry Beestar. We know your stressed and there is a LOT going on. Right Volepaw?" Cloudpaw turned to look at the dark grey tom. Volepaw gave a curt nod. "Right! We've been exploring and learning the territory too so you dont have to worry as much!" Volepaw added puffing out his chest.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 9th 2012, 17:25

Beestar purred warmly at her apprentice and nuzzled her. "I'm glad you understand, and that you've gotten yourselves acquainted with the territory." Turning to Shadowflight and Tempestpaw she mewed softly, "It's okay. She can come take a look if she wants." She moved over a bit so the apprentices had a better view of her and Springfall's adopted kit.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 9th 2012, 17:29

Tempestpaw smiled, "He's so cute! What's his name? Can I be his mentor when he becomes an apprentice? Is he going to stay here?" Tempestpaw asked excitedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 9th 2012, 17:31

Dovewing cocked her head curiously. She studied Ravenshadow for a moment before replying. "No.. I haven't," she said slowly then added, "Why?"
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 9th 2012, 17:34

Beestar purred amusingly at Tempestpaw. "His name's Spottedkit dear. Yes I think he will stay, and first you have to prove that you can be a good apprentice yourself."

Ravenshadow shuffled his paws on the ground. "Well...I was hoping..that is. I could maybe talk to her, and see if she'd still be willing to be my new mate. As you know...it's kinda impossible for me to be Bellawing's mate. And I need someone to help me loose the pain." He sighed heavily with grief.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 9th 2012, 17:40

Dovewing stared at Ravenshadow for a few moments, shocked. She got up and went over to him and nuzzled him. "Well, I don't know where she is but I hope everything works out," she said smiling at him. Then she went back to her nest and laid down. "I wish you luck," she said smirking. "And I'm here if you need me."
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 9th 2012, 17:46

Ravenshadow purred warmly and smiled for what felt like the first time in ages. "Thank you. You really are a good friend. Umm...listen. If by chance Featherfire should regect....would you be intersted." He smiled with his old player smile. Is it any wonder why I never stuck around with one she-cat for too long?
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 9th 2012, 17:49

Applefur wrote:Cloudpaw and Volepaw stuck their heads in the nursery where they heard Beestar was. Seeing Springfall and the leader together the two apprentices eyes widened and Volepaw cleared his throat. "Er, s-sorry if were interrupting but uhh can me and Cloudpaw go to the gathering?" He asked awkwardly. Then Cloudpaw lost it. "Look at the cute little kit!!" She shrieked happily skipping toward the dappled kit. Volepaw scowled and padded into the nursery after her. "Cloudpaw! Shhh!!" He growled narrowing his eyes. Cloudpaw smiled sheepishly.

"Did I hear you say kit?" Petalpaw poked her head into the nursery. "Aww, he's so cute!" She purred and slid inside. "What's his name?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38668
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 9th 2012, 17:57

Volepaw purred warmly at Petalpaw and mewed. "Spottedkit." He replied with a smile. "Isnt he cute!" Cloudpaw mewed with a small giggle.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 9th 2012, 18:00

"Uh okay" He purred and sat closer, wrapping his tail around his two mates. It's good to finally have a mate...er mates. He purred even louder and licked Silvermoon's paw.

Spottedtail lazily sat around camp grooming herself. Her stomach began to rumble so she slowly padded to the fresh kill pile for something to eat. Hmm...Should I go hunting soon?
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15924
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 9th 2012, 18:06

Dovewing looked lazily at Ravenshadow. She raised her eyebrows. "I doubt Featherfire would say no," chuckled Dovewing. She thought about it. "Eh.. I guess. Sure. IF Featherfire rejects.. which I doubt will happen." Dovewing stuck her tongue out at Ravenshadow then closed her eyes for a second before opening them again.

Silvermoon purred then laughed.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 9th 2012, 18:10

Petalpaw smiled and nodded cheerfully. She padded forward until she was standing between them, her fur brushing Volepaw's slightly as she bent forward to sniff Spottedkit. "Who wants to go hunting with me?"

Aprildusk ventured deeper into the territory, fear clenching her stomach, cramping it. She was terrified of being discovered, but as usual, her curiousity won over common sense. She stumbled upon a well worn path and trotted to the end. Aprildusk came to a thorn tunnel and cautiously ventured inside. "Hello?" She winced when so many eyes turned to look at her, as she was acutely aware of her rumpled tabby fur.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38668
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 9th 2012, 18:13

"I'll go hunting with you!" Spottedtail happily mewed. "I could do something besides sitting around the camp all day" She mrrowed with laughter. "But let me finish this first." She flicked her tail to the half eaten squrriel that was in front of her.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15924
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content