Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 22 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 22 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+15
silverstarfan
Skittlestream
SkyStar
Hazelstar
Nyx
Birdstar
Auburnflare
FabFur
Lilacstar
Redstar
Pinewhisker
Icestar
Caraway
Rainfeather
Honeystar
19 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 22 Empty RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar February 17th 2012, 21:56

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to RainbowClan!! A Clan that is almost similar to any other warrior clan, except for one thing. Most of the cats here prefer cats of their own (or sometimes both) gender as mates. Many of them were cast out of their old clans for who they are. Now become some of these cats and join the clan that's as diverse as the colours of the rainbow. You can create more than one character if you choose. They can be Gay, Lesbian, Bi, or even Straight [if a same-gender couple wants kits, they may turn to help from cats of the opposite gender].

Joining:
Username:
Character name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]:
Mate(s):

Allegiance

Leader: Beestar - Large brown tabby lesbian she-cat with yellow-green eyes
Deputy: Fernmist - Small blue tortoiseshell lesbian she-cat with amber eyes and a short white-tipped tail
Medicine Cat: Mewfire - Gay ginger tom with lighter flecks on his pelt and cloudy blue eyes

Warriors:
Crowmoon - Fairly large black and white bi tom with blue eyes
Spottedtail - A small bi she-cat with black fur and small spots of white and orange along her pelt and green eyes
Ravenpelt - All black straight tom with green eyes
Silvermoon - Silver bi she-cat with silvery-gray eyes
Darkfire - Black bi tom with fiery orange eyes
Featherfire - White and orange bi she-cat
Ravenshadow - Black bi tom with white markings and golden eyes
Crystallight - Calico bi she-cat with one ice blue eye and one aqua
Dovewing - White bi she-cat with black markings and purple eyes.
Swanflight - Graceful pale silver bi she-cat with dark green eyes
Silverdeer - A silver lesbian she-cat with white paws and a white tail tip
Iriswing - Straight black she-cat with sea-green eyes
Shadowflight - Ash-gray bi tom with royal blue eyes.
Swiftwing - Straight light brown she-cat with amber eyes
Nightstrike - Jet black bi tom with sea green eyes and silver paws
Wooltail - Long-haired white bi she-cat with curly fur and a cut off tail and blue eyes
Goldenstream - Beautiful bi fluffy golden tabby with white socks and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Petalpaw - Straight tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with green eyes
Rosepaw - Straight cinnamon torbie she-cat with a locket of white on her chest, a short, white-tipped tail and sea-green eyes. Med cat apprentice.
Cloudpaw - Beautiful young small light grey lesbian she cat with a white cloud mark on her chest and ice blue eyes
Volepaw - Strong handsome and muscular light grey straight tom with dark grey almost black paws and ice blue eyes
Aurorapaw - White straight she-cat with one pink eye and one red eye.
Tempestpaw - Cream straight she-cat with forest-green eyes

Queens:
Echoleap - A light lilac (not purple) lesbian she-cat. Mother of Honeykit, Dragonkit and Jadekit
Jayfeather (Gayjay) - Gay gray-silver tabby tom-queen with blue eyes.
Springfall - Small pale ginger lesbian she-cat with lovely dapple markings and deep amber-green eyes. Adopted mother of Spottedkit, and expecting kits from Darkfire.

Kits:
Honeykit - Lilac point [Siamese] bi tom with blue eyes
Dragonkit - Dark brown tabby straight tom with amber eyes
Jadekit - Light brown tabby lesbian [maybe] she-cat
Spotted[kit] - Small, several day old Bengal tom kitten with lovely rosey spots and darker dappled spots with bright fern green eyes

Elders:

Outsiders and Newbs:
Viper - Long-haired ginger and white straight tom with yellow eyes
Scarlet - Stunningly beautiful straight dark ginger/red she cat with golden eyes
Ruby - Fat long-furred grey bi she-cat
Bellawing - Ginger tabby and white bi she-cat queen with icy blue eyes. Now in ThunderClan. Carrying Ravenshadow's kits.
Aprildusk - Cream-and-tabby bi she-cat with dark green eyes

Mate List
Spoiler:

RP character drawings
Spoiler:

Last edited by Honeystar on March 12th 2012, 19:41; edited 54 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10453
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

RainbowClan - Page 22 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 16:38

Ravenshadow wasn't sure what to say to this. He didn't know if that would make Bellawing feel better or not. "Now I remember why I never really had an actual mate before...I didn't want to get caught in the emotional ups and downs. It was just easier to move on and find the next she-cat rather than deal with the current one. But I don't think I can do that to Bellawing."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 26th 2012, 16:44

"Yeah.. she'd be heart broken especially after losing her sister..," said Dovewing. She turned her head to look at Ravenshadow. "Well, if you need anything I'm happy to help." She thought about what had happened. "I don't see the problem really. You just agreed with me... I don't think Bellawing likes me very much." She sighed. Her purple eyes sad and tired.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7031
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 16:50

"I think so too." He mewed as he looked back at her. "Thank you by the way...You're a good friend when you want to be." He turned his head away and rested it on his paws. He still felt confused, but a lot had happened today, and he was now tired. He closed his eyes and went into a deep sleep.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 26th 2012, 17:04

"No problem," yawned Dovewing as she fell asleep quickly. She was very tired and couln't stay awake for another second.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 17:26

An hour had gone by since Ravenshadow had fallen asleep. He slowly began waking up feeling the soft warm body of a she-cat, and his opening eyes seeing white fur. Thinking it was Bellawing who came back to forgive him, he purred warmly bent over to nuzzle her pelt. He took in her scent only to find that it wasn't Bellawing's. With his eyes now fully awake he looked to see that he had somehow ended up in the same nest as Dovewing. StarClan, what the foxdung just happened here?!
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 17:36

Bellawing padded into the Warrior Den to aplogize to Ravenshadow, when she was shocked to see him laying next to Dovewing. She instantly began crying and ran out. She ran out of camp, feeling guilty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 17:41

Ravenshadow turned to hear what he had just dreaded would happen. He got up and started bolting after Bellawing. He followed her scent out of the camp and kept calling out to her frantically.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 17:45

She was laying in the grassy area where Iriswing was buried, crying. "I guess Iriswing was right about him...." She whimpered, not wanting to believe it. Her tear landed on the iris flower, and she swore it grew a little bit. She began crying the loudest she had, and tears streaming down her face like never before.

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 26th 2012, 17:47

"What the?!" yelled Dovewing sitting up. She saw that she and Ravenshadow were in the same nest. she saw Bellawing run out crying. "Oh my starclan!" she said. Dovewing got up and followed Ravenshadow as he went after Bellawing.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 17:52

Ravenshadow kept following the scent of Bellawing, and later the sounds of her crying until he found her lying in a grassy area outside the territory. He noticed the iris flower growing beside her and realized where he was. He walked slowly up to her and mewed softly to her. "Bellawing..It's not what you think it was back there." He was still panting from running after her, but also to keep himself from crying too.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 26th 2012, 17:54

Dovewing followed Ravenshadow and saw Bellawing crying next to an iris flower. "He's right.. it's totally not what you think Bellawing," she said quickly. She felt bad about this. It was all her fault.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 17:59

"How do I know it's true? You were mad at me, and you had disowned me and agreed with her when I was trying to stand up for you! Iriswing was right about you. And what's worse, I'm gonna have your kits..." She began crying harder, her heartbrake destroying her. "I wish I would have died, not Iriswing..." She mumbled to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 26th 2012, 18:04

"Whoa. Slow down there Bellawing. 1. I don't think he was mad at you. 2. He agreed with me because what I said was true not because he didn't care that you stood up for him. And 3. It's not what you think. I swear to Starclan," said Dovewing gently.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 18:12

"Of course you would stand up for him!" She growled through her tears, "Just leave me alone..." She whimpered, curling up in a ball. She covered her face with her tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 18:13

It was now Ravenshadow's turn to be heart broken. "Don't say that Bellawing!!" He cried as he laid down beside her. He forced her to look at him as he continued. "Having you changed my life, in fact, it was the best thing in my life. This was all just a big misunderstanding. I love you, and I love the kits that you now carry. Please forgive me for hurting you like this." He went up closer to her. "I'm nothing without you."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 26th 2012, 18:17

Dovewing watched as the couple made up. She sighed. She turned around and walked away tail drooping. She felt guilty about what she had done. "Of course you would stand up for him!" she mocked walking away. She sighed again. She walked back to the warriors den and curled up again. She couldn't fall asleep again. She just sat there curled into a tight ball wondering if they had made up and were okay.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 18:27

Honeystar wrote:It was now Ravenshadow's turn to be heart broken. "Don't say that Bellawing!!" He cried as he laid down beside her. He forced her to look at him as he continued. "Having you changed my life, in fact, it was the best thing in my life. This was all just a big misunderstanding. I love you, and I love the kits that you now carry. Please forgive me for hurting you like this." He went up closer to her. "I'm nothing without you."
She looked up at him, still heartbroken. Then she looked at the ground, her paws started digging up the soft, green earth. She nuzzled him, "You mean that?" She looked him in the eyes, her icy blue eyes never wavering. She put her paw on top of his, nuzzling him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 18:36

Ravenshadow's golden eyes glowed into Bellawing's as he nuzzled her back. "With all of my heart, I do." His tail wrapped around hers as he purred loudly.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 18:52

She pulled away from him, "Wait. Then why were you with Dovewing?" She looked at the floor, shuffling her paws. She didn't want to believe it, but....why was he with Dovewing? She looked at her belly, feeling bad for the kits. They might grow up with a father, and they might not. She looked back up at Ravenshadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 18:58

Ravenshadow shrugged and mewed at her. "I honestly don't know how I got there. I fell asleep on the nest you were lying down on, and when I woke up I was with Dovewing. For all I can guess, I must have rolled over while I asleep. I swear to StarClan, I was not doing anything with her...that I know of." He looked at her hoping she would believe him.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 19:08

She looked taken back, "What do you mean 'that you know of?'?!" She was furious, and ran off her claws cutting grass as she ran off. She found a hill and climbed up it, looking at the stars. "Iriswing, I'm so confused, " She yelled, "What do I do?" She looked at her belly and thought to herself, What am I going to do? This won't be good for the kits, even if they're not born yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 19:16

Ravenshadow ran after her feeling ashamed. "Bellawing! Wait!" He yowled as he got up the hill. "Bellawing please. I was only sleeping in Dovewing's nest with her. That was all. Nothing else happened. You need to believe me when I say that." He walked up closer to her.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 19:27

"You're right. I'm sorry. I should believe you, I'm so sorry." She hid her face in his pelt, "I'm so ashamed...You're a great mate, and I....I'm just....horrible to you." She whimpered, "Please don't leave me." She hid her face in his pelt again, curling her tail around his. "Please..." She licked his cheek, purring. She licked his neck, "I'm so sorry...I feel horrible."

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 19:37

Ravenshadow purred warmly as he licked her back and wrapped his tail around her. "It's okay..I forgive you. I will never leave you. I love you remember." He looked up at the stars in the sky. "This is a beautiful place. Want to stay here, or go back now?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 20:14

"I-I wanna stay here....I'm not ready to face saying sorry to her." She purred and looked up at the stars, "Wow....it's beautiful here, isn't it?" She got up and padded to the top of the hill, looking up at the stars. "I don't dislike her, it's just that I don't get along with her very well, you know?" She felt guilty even saying that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next