Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 20 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 20 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+15
silverstarfan
Skittlestream
SkyStar
Hazelstar
Nyx
Birdstar
Auburnflare
FabFur
Lilacstar
Redstar
Pinewhisker
Icestar
Caraway
Rainfeather
Honeystar
19 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 20 Empty RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar February 17th 2012, 21:56

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to RainbowClan!! A Clan that is almost similar to any other warrior clan, except for one thing. Most of the cats here prefer cats of their own (or sometimes both) gender as mates. Many of them were cast out of their old clans for who they are. Now become some of these cats and join the clan that's as diverse as the colours of the rainbow. You can create more than one character if you choose. They can be Gay, Lesbian, Bi, or even Straight [if a same-gender couple wants kits, they may turn to help from cats of the opposite gender].

Joining:
Username:
Character name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]:
Mate(s):

Allegiance

Leader: Beestar - Large brown tabby lesbian she-cat with yellow-green eyes
Deputy: Fernmist - Small blue tortoiseshell lesbian she-cat with amber eyes and a short white-tipped tail
Medicine Cat: Mewfire - Gay ginger tom with lighter flecks on his pelt and cloudy blue eyes

Warriors:
Crowmoon - Fairly large black and white bi tom with blue eyes
Spottedtail - A small bi she-cat with black fur and small spots of white and orange along her pelt and green eyes
Ravenpelt - All black straight tom with green eyes
Silvermoon - Silver bi she-cat with silvery-gray eyes
Darkfire - Black bi tom with fiery orange eyes
Featherfire - White and orange bi she-cat
Ravenshadow - Black bi tom with white markings and golden eyes
Crystallight - Calico bi she-cat with one ice blue eye and one aqua
Dovewing - White bi she-cat with black markings and purple eyes.
Swanflight - Graceful pale silver bi she-cat with dark green eyes
Silverdeer - A silver lesbian she-cat with white paws and a white tail tip
Iriswing - Straight black she-cat with sea-green eyes
Shadowflight - Ash-gray bi tom with royal blue eyes.
Swiftwing - Straight light brown she-cat with amber eyes
Nightstrike - Jet black bi tom with sea green eyes and silver paws
Wooltail - Long-haired white bi she-cat with curly fur and a cut off tail and blue eyes
Goldenstream - Beautiful bi fluffy golden tabby with white socks and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Petalpaw - Straight tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with green eyes
Rosepaw - Straight cinnamon torbie she-cat with a locket of white on her chest, a short, white-tipped tail and sea-green eyes. Med cat apprentice.
Cloudpaw - Beautiful young small light grey lesbian she cat with a white cloud mark on her chest and ice blue eyes
Volepaw - Strong handsome and muscular light grey straight tom with dark grey almost black paws and ice blue eyes
Aurorapaw - White straight she-cat with one pink eye and one red eye.
Tempestpaw - Cream straight she-cat with forest-green eyes

Queens:
Echoleap - A light lilac (not purple) lesbian she-cat. Mother of Honeykit, Dragonkit and Jadekit
Jayfeather (Gayjay) - Gay gray-silver tabby tom-queen with blue eyes.
Springfall - Small pale ginger lesbian she-cat with lovely dapple markings and deep amber-green eyes. Adopted mother of Spottedkit, and expecting kits from Darkfire.

Kits:
Honeykit - Lilac point [Siamese] bi tom with blue eyes
Dragonkit - Dark brown tabby straight tom with amber eyes
Jadekit - Light brown tabby lesbian [maybe] she-cat
Spotted[kit] - Small, several day old Bengal tom kitten with lovely rosey spots and darker dappled spots with bright fern green eyes

Elders:

Outsiders and Newbs:
Viper - Long-haired ginger and white straight tom with yellow eyes
Scarlet - Stunningly beautiful straight dark ginger/red she cat with golden eyes
Ruby - Fat long-furred grey bi she-cat
Bellawing - Ginger tabby and white bi she-cat queen with icy blue eyes. Now in ThunderClan. Carrying Ravenshadow's kits.
Aprildusk - Cream-and-tabby bi she-cat with dark green eyes

Mate List
Spoiler:

RP character drawings
Spoiler:

Last edited by Honeystar on March 12th 2012, 19:41; edited 54 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10453
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

RainbowClan - Page 20 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by Rainfeather February 25th 2012, 16:54

Fernmist nodded. "At least we will know, that when RainbowClan goes to sleep tonight,we will be safe. And tomorrow we will stand strong and take anything that is thrown against us."
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8303
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 25th 2012, 17:23

Bellawing kept her head away from the water, to avoid the fish seeing her shadow. Her paw shot in the water like lightning, throwing the fish in the air and catching it in her mouth. She gave it a killing bite and set it next to the other fish.

She looked at the other cats, "We should go swimming after!" She asked excitedly. She padded over to Ravenshadow, "Since you seem to be the lead of the patrol, should we catch frogs and lizards, as well?" She purred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 25th 2012, 17:31

"I think swimming sounds like a good idea." Ravenshadow mewed just as excitedly. "I'll get some frogs while you go get a lizard or two. We don't really need to many of them, since most cats in the clan don't eat them anyways." He padded along the edge of the river looking for some frogs.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 25th 2012, 17:50

"Ok! Meet you here?" She padded off to find some lizards. She went the way she scented lizards. She scented one nearby.

She saw a lizard sitting on a rock, sunning itself. She got ready to pounce, her claws silently sliding out. She took one step closer and shot next to the lizard, pinning it down with its back. She gave it a killing bite and buried it next to the rock.

She opened her mouth, scenting for another lizard. She saw one on a branch, How did it get up there....?! This is going to be tricky.... She silently climbed up another tree, hiding herself among the leaves. She jumped onto the branch, catching the lizard by its tail. She was surprised to see the tail cut off from the lizard and the lizard continue running off.

She dug up the other lizard and set them next to the other fish. She caught another fish, hoping to make up for the lizard tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 25th 2012, 17:58

Ravenshadow returned with several frogs he had managed to catch on the grass rather than near the water. He placed the frogs along side the pile Bellawing had made. "Well that's enough of that kind of prey." He mewed as he tried to get rid of the taste of frog off him. "Ready to go swimming now?" He purred warmly at Bellawing.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 25th 2012, 18:09

"Well...I got a lizard tail and a lizard, " She saw him trying to get the frog scent off him, and began licking his pelt. Without replying, she pushed Ravenshadow into the water, laughing. "Gotcha ya!" She joked, jumping into the water next to him. She pushed his head down, then let his head come back up. She purred, she liked being with Ravenshadow. He was so sweet and funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 25th 2012, 18:17

Ravenshadow surfaced out of the water gasping and coughing for a moment, then looked at Bellawing. "Oh now you're going to get it!!" He mewed playfully as he splashed several paw swipes of water at her face. He lunged forward and wrapped his paws around her and went under. When they surfaced again he purred mischievously, "How does that feel?" He mrrowed and started licking the droplets along her face.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 25th 2012, 18:25

Bellawing smiled mischeviously at Ravenshadow, and closed her eyes when he splashed water, splashing drops of water everywhere. She held her breath when he pulled her under, coughing for a moment. She purred and nuzzled Ravenshadow, "This is fun!" She licked the water drops off his whiskers, and batted his ears playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 25th 2012, 18:39

Ravenshadow purred louder and nuzzled closer to Bellawing's pelt. He closed his eyes and felt the flow of the river along his fur. "Yes it is," he mewed softly. Then letting go of her he started swimming around her.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 25th 2012, 18:49

"Ah! I'm trapped!" She meowed, with a mrrow of laughter. She swam under him, and her head popped above the water, "I'm free! Now you're in trouble." She batted his face with soft, sheathed white paws. "Grrrr....." She began chewing on his ears softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 25th 2012, 19:00

"Oh no I surrender." Ravenshadow mewed playfully as he tried to blocking her paws, and licked her pelt again. His tail wrapped around hers, and he looked into her eyes. "You are an amazing she-cat Bellawing," he purred sweetly. He licked her between the eyes and mewed. "Does this mean we're mates then?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 25th 2012, 19:09

"I am victorious!" [I don't mean the show xD] She stopped batting her paws, and purred. She nuzzled him, "Thanks...You're a great tom." She purred, this time louder as he licked her, "Yes...If you want to be mates."

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 25th 2012, 19:20

Ravenshadow purred louder and licked her pelt more. "I think... I would like that very much." He rested his head along her shoulder, while rubbing her cheek-to-cheek. "I..I ..never actually had a real mate before until now." He looked at her again and mewed, "Want to do something besides swimming before we go to camp?" He smiled at her slyly.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar February 25th 2012, 23:19

Ravenpelt padded back to camp and happily put down his prey at the fresh kill pile. After a moment of thinking of what to eat, he picked up a mouse by the tail and started to walk to Spottedtail. "So what did you catch?" He asked.

"Oh just a squirrel and two birds. It wasn't that great of a hunt." She meowed. Ravenpelt was about to say something but she interrupted. "And no. I don't want anything to eat." She playfully nudged him. Oh Ravenpelt. You're just too easy to predict.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15926
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 25th 2012, 23:41

Crystallight and Silvermoon followed Spottetail and Ravenpelt into camp. Crystallight placed her prey on the pile and walked over to sit beside Ravenpelt. She becoming fond of the shy tom. "So," she mewed sweetly to him. "Did you get the chance to know us better yet?" She purred while looking at him.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 09:07

Bellawing purred louder, "I'd like that very much, also." She licked his cheek, curling her tail around his. Bellawing twitched her ears, "Sure..." She pinned him down on the riverbank, nuzzling him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 09:31

Ravenshadow kept purring loudly and tried nuzzling her back. He rolled over so that she was on her back. He smiled slyly and began licking her along her face. "I love you." He mewed softly to her ears.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 09:41

"I love you too." She purred, nuzzling him back. She licked his cheek, smiling and purring louder.

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar February 26th 2012, 10:43

Featherfire wanted to get a bit of fresh kill. Today she wanted to eat with echoleap. So she walked over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a plump mouse for Echoleap and a squirrel for herself.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8632
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 10:59

Ravenshadow licked Bella wing along the neck and down towards her belly. He purred louder with anticipation as he kept going further. ~Fade in/
Fade out.~
Lying next to her along the bank of the river Ravenshadow purred as he nuzzled her along the cheeks. He had never felt this happy before, there was something special being there with Bellawing that he had never felt before. "I guess Echoleap will not be the only one in RainbowClan to have kits now." He licked her along the belly purring louder, then looked back at her.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 11:12

Bellawing purred and moved closer to Ravenshadow. She had liked Ravenshadow ever since she joined Rainbowclan, but never thought he would like her. This was like a dream come true, them being mates! "They'll be the handsomest and most beautiful kits!" She purred louder, cuddling next to Ravenshadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 11:24

Ravenshadow kept purring as they cuddled along the riverbank. He licked her behind the ears and mewed, "Should go back to camp with the fresh-kill and good news? Or do you want to just stay here for a little while longer?" He nuzzled her pelt while rubbing with his tail.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 11:36

"Either way's okay with me, but I'd like to stay here for a little bit longer if you don't mind." She set her head on his shoulder, happy she had him as a mate. If she wouldn't have had him as a mate, she'd probably be stuck in her nest, crying. She still missed her sister, but the hole in her heart was being filled by Ravenshadow and the thought of having kits.

"I've never been so happy. Thank you for being there for me. If it weren't for you, I'd be crying my eyes out for my sister. Thank you." She licked his neck, smiling and purring. "I love you," She whispered in his ear, the way he had done to her. "That's not why I love you, though. I love you because you're cute, funny and sweet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 26th 2012, 11:49

"I don't mind that at all," he purred softly as he began licking the top of her head. "I've never been so happy either, and you're welcome. I love you too." He wrapped his front paws around her and rolled over so that she lying on top of him. "And I love you for the same reasons as yours."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2012, 12:14

Bellawing began licking his head, "My is your fur dirty!" She mrrowed with laughter. "You need to clean it!" She mocked how his mother might have acted. She purred again, "How'd you come to join Rainbowclan? Or are you too old to remember?" She licked his cheek purring happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next