Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hunters and Assassins RPG - Page 10 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hunters and Assassins RPG - Page 10 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunters and Assassins RPG

+9
Nyx
Birdstar
Icestar
Smoketail88
FabFur
Auburnflare
Lilacstar
Rainfeather
Frost
13 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hunters and Assassins RPG - Page 10 Empty Hunters and Assassins RPG

Post by Frost February 2nd 2012, 23:01

First topic message reminder :

Hunters and Assassins

~ A battle for power. A time of darkness. A will to protect ~

A black cat leaped onto the roof of the city, his fur glowing silver under the moonlight. He let out a shrilled yowl and more cats appeared, their yellow eyes glinting in the shadows.

A low hiss of the first cat echoed throughout the night silence.

"They're hiding. They know we're here. But they can't run far because we'll find them and hunt them down one by one."

He unsheathed his claws.

"Like an Assassin."

STORYLINE

The Great City is ruled by the City Cats. A group of rogues (Assassins) decided to settle in the city but when they taste power, things start turning bad. They start killing off the City Cats one by one in secret until some of the City Cats realised that things were amiss. When the truth finally dawned on them, a group of City Cats with powers were formed (Hunters) and hunted down the Assassins to protect the remaining City Cats.

CHARACTERS

City Cats - Ordinary cats who live in the Great City. They know the entire city the best are able to navigate their way through easily. These cats are strays and live on their own, mostly in small groups. These cats may not have powers but they are tough and brawny, which gives them an advantage of strength and size.

No powers.

Assassins - Rogues who kill City Cats in order to gain control of the Great City for power. These cats are merciless and would kill without hesitation. They are highly skilled when it comes to moving in the shadows without being spotted and staying silent. Their job is to hunt down as many City Cats and Hunters as possible.

Powers - Fire, Psychic

Hunters - Once city cats who have special powers. They are extremely good at running and leaping because of their long, powerful hind legs. They have their own secret fighting formation, normally in pairs or groups. Their job is to hunt down the Assassins and protect the City cats.

Powers - Air, Water

POWERS

Fire - These cats have the ability to control fire. They cannot be hurt by fire. Advanced fire power can include emitting heat and creating fire chains.

Psychic - These cats have the ability to move things with their minds, one at a time. Advanced physics power would include sending thoughts, creating invisible walls and possess cats.

Air - These cats have the ability to control air. Advanced air powers would include flying, creating force fields and running with incredible speed.

Water - These cats have the ability to control water. They are able to swim well and breathe in water. Advanced water power would include creating tsunami, turning water into ice and controlling the temperature.

JOINING

Username:
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Power:
Picture: (Optional)

Please note that this is my roleplay and I do not allow plagiarism.

CURRENT NEWS
(Will change over the time)

Assassins and tracking down the Hunter's camp. Hunters are in abandoned factory. City Cats are hiding in the streets.

Time: Morning. Many twolegs.
Prey and Predators: Plenty of mice and rats. No squirrels sighted. No sign of dogs.

ALLEGIANCES

Blade - Silvery black tom with a scar across his cheek and extremely long sharp claws. Merciless and extremely fast. Advanced Psychic. Assassin Leader. Iceclaw.

Winter - Silvery-gray-and-white she-cat with pale blue-gray eyes and a short, white-tipped tail. Laid back, calm and sweet in general, but surprisingly very fierce in battle. Air. Hunter. Rainfeather.

Whispers - Small white she-cat with shadowy markings and icey blue eyes. Fierce, unforgiving, murderous, a little insane. Fire. Second-in-charge Assassin. Magicstar.

Advain
- Small, but yet muscular white she-cat with long forelegs and a long reddish stripe down to her foofy tail, and bright neon green eyes. Laidback, cool, fiery tempered though, cold, thoughtful, fierce on the battle field, attitude! Advanced Psychic. Assassin. Magicstar.

Heather - White she-cat with a gray back, neck, ears, and tail. She has a purple eye and a blue eye. Advanced Water. Hunter. Fang.

Vitani - Calico she-cat with gold eyes. Advanced Fire. Assassin. Fang.

Rouge - White she cat with blue eyes. Fun, kind, does the right thing usually, sometimes doesn't listen to orders. Air. Hunter. Fabfur.

Mariko - A pure black she-cat with a white marking on her chest and eyes the colour of evergreen trees. Fierce, brave, loyal, smart, sneaky, untrusting, but kind to ones she knows. Psychic. Hunter. Smoketail88.

Flame - Despite her name she has the power of air. When she runs her friends jokes that she leaves streaks of fire when she runs. She has a fiery bright orange pelt with forest green eyes. Smart, nice, brave and fierce. Advanced Air. Hunter. Icetail.

Calipso - Graceful and beautiful long legged white and grey tabby she cat with ice blue eyes. Shy, kind, loving and caring, loyal, sweet, will fight in self defense, family and friends and for what she thinks is right. Advanced Air. Hunter Leader. Applefur.

Adder - Massive muscular red tabby tom with a black back and many dark streaks of black fur slicing through the red in his pelt. He has large muscular, broad shoulders and his muzzle is broad as well. With four huge paws and long teeth and claws he isn’t an easy battle opponent. Strong, brave, deadly, bloodthirsty, fierce, easily angered, amazing fighter, somewhere deep down he has a good heart... Fire. Assassin. Applefur.

Alynn - Pure-black she-cat with fierce golden eyes. Slender with wiry strength, she is a strong fighter and good hunter. She has sharp ivory claws and dagger like teeth. Determined, brave, cunning, wily. Advanced Psychic. Assassin. Brightstar

Canicus (Means born of fire) A small, cute, black-and-white tom with amber eyes. Looks cute and helpless, but can kill in seconds. Advanced Fire. Assassin. Lightningstar.

Stryker
- Massive silver tom with one green eye and one amber eye. His fur darkens to black toward his ears, paws, tail, and muzzle. Cunning, wise, merciless, impassive and wary. Advance Psychic. Assassin. Whiteout.

Maia - Muscular but slender orange she-cat with blue eyes. Soft but tough. City Cat. Cheesestar.

Rogue - dark brown she-cat with white-tipped ears. Prefers to be alone. Despite her small size, she is surprisingly strong and fast. Hunter. Air. Iceclaw.

Fletcher - Lean, battle-scarred ginger Tom. Getting old, but extremely experienced. Cunning, swift, smart. City Cat. Brightstar.

Althea - Beautiful long-legged she-cat with silky silver fur and piercing green eyes. A long scar curves along her face, close to her left eye. She is slender, but surprisingly strong and swift. She has sharp ivory claws that easily pierce flesh, and long white fangs. Cunning, wise, clever, strong, persistent, ruthless, but keeps unsettlingly calm most of the time. Advanced Water. Hunter. Brightstar.

Night - Very small black she-cat with a very long tail. She has the best eyesight among her fellow Hunters and is often the one doing night surveillance. She is a very resourceful and rather headstrong at times. She is Rogue's best friend. Advanced Water. Hunter. Iceclaw.

Vlad - A intimidating black tom with whiteish silver eyes. Air. Hunter. Lightningstar.

Astrid - Pure black she-cat with stunning blue eyes. Shy and gentle. She would rather fight with her powers rather than fight with her claws. She has known Flame when since she first started being a Hunter. Water. Hunter. Icetail.

Ash - All grey tom with amber eyes. He is sweet, kind and adventurous. (He is about the age of an apprentice) City Cat. To him his mother, father, and siblings disappeared mysteriously, but really the Assassins killed his family. Applefur.

Zero - Dark blue-gray tom with silver-gray eyes. Impatient, loyal, quiet. Advanced Air. Hunter. Whiteout.

Last edited by Iceclaw on February 13th 2012, 22:25; edited 10 times in total
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25647
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Hunters and Assassins RPG - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunters and Assassins RPG

Post by Auburnflare February 10th 2012, 19:30

"Thanks, and sorry for being so rude." She avoided face contact.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14220
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw February 10th 2012, 20:01

Canicus shrugged. "I'd do the same if I felt ignored." he replied with a slight smile.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13712
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 10th 2012, 20:44

Eyeing the rat, Maia replied to Fletcher, "The Assassins recently attacked. But the Hunters came in time." Twolegs were walking everywhere. Maia slipped into another alley and leaped over the fallen wire onto a minor road.

~can the character be like Maia's long lost sis or something? Razz she'll be a hunter called Swift~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33821
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather February 10th 2012, 22:11

~okay sorry, i have no idea whats going on so i'll try to catch on ^_^~

Winter padded up to Flame. "Wheres Calipso? I haven't seen her for a few days."
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8298
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar February 10th 2012, 23:43

~Ugh. You guys post so much on this I always get behind..~

Flame scratched at her head with her claws."Not sure." She mewed. She made a gust of wind to loosen her fur and untangle it and her swiftly started grooming herself. "Why? Do you need to talk to her or something." She said between licks.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15921
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare February 11th 2012, 00:11

CheeseStar wrote:Eyeing the rat, Maia replied to Fletcher, "The Assassins recently attacked. But the Hunters came in time." Twolegs were walking everywhere. Maia slipped into another alley and leaped over the fallen wire onto a minor road.

~can the character be like Maia's long lost sis or something? Razz she'll be a hunter called Swift~
~I have that same storyline already! 👅
Vitani snorted, "Sure."
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 11th 2012, 11:53

~Lol I thought Calipso was talking to Night cuz Night had discovered she had the power of air Razz ~

Calipso smiled in delight happy for Night. "Thats amazing Night!" She mewed giving an approving nod to the Hunter.

Adder snarled at Canicus suspiciously and whispered, "You were with Night weren't you? I know you like her. The way you looked at Night. I get it. But soon you be discovered as a traitor." He whispered so no one could hear except Canicus and himself.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7831
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare February 11th 2012, 12:23

Vitani just yawned, not amused at all.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw February 11th 2012, 12:39

"Nope." canicus answered honestly and evenly, not even faized by Adder's snarl. "I'm no traitor."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 11th 2012, 14:03

Adder narrowed his amber eyes. "Being with a Hunter and not killing the Hunter is betraying the Assassins!" He growled more loudly. Swinging his massive head around he sent one more look of hostility at Canicus and padded up toward the front of the patrol.

~Can I make one more cat? Ash- all grey tom with amber eyes. He is sweet, kind and adventurous. (He is about the age of an apprentice) City Cat. To him his mother, father, and siblings disappeared mysteriously, but really the Assassins killed his family
Heres his picture
Spoiler:
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout February 11th 2012, 14:59

Stryker cast Canicus a cold, impassive stare, before curtly nodding his head. "Go with the rest of the patrol. Adder, you and Alynn lead and find the Assassin camp. I'll catch up to you soon. I need to talk to Blade." He blinked once, and added softly, "Don't fail."
Whiteout
Whiteout
Loner

Custom Rank : White Tiger
WarriorPoints : 8303
Male Posts : 201

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 500,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw February 11th 2012, 16:16

Canicus rolled his eyes and carried on with the patrol. He wasn't angry about the hostility. He'd be suspicious too.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar February 11th 2012, 17:59

~I would like to make another cat. Razz

Name: Astrid
Description: Pure black she-cat with stunning blue eyes.
Personality: Shy and gentle. She would rather fight with her powers rather than fight with her claws. She has known Flame when since she first started being a Hunter.
Power: Water
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 11th 2012, 18:16

Fletcher saw Maia eying the rat and nudged it toward her. "Eat some," he meowed. "I don't mind. I'm not that hungry anyways. Why are you out here so early? I came out to get some news and pick up some breakfast, but it's kind of dangerous right now."

Alynn nodded at Stryker. "We won't fail," she promised, an edge in her voice. "Come on Adder." She turned and leaped gracefully up the ladder. Her black fur blended into the stone, and her amber eyes weren't visible from below, except for the times she glanced over her shoulder.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38665
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 11th 2012, 18:58

Ash poked his head from out of his hiding spot. Seeing a patrol of cats (the Assassins) His amber eyes widened. Ash stayed in the shadows but followed the patrol curiously.

Adder followed Alynn easily. He looked back to make sure the rest of the patrol was with them.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost February 11th 2012, 19:31

List updated!

Hehe Applefur, what's the power of your new kitty? Sweat

Night beamed back at Calipso. "Let's go now!" she mewed, leaping forward and taking off into the sky, supporting herself with a cloud of whispery air.

Blade saw Stryker approaching him. He widened his eyes by a slit and hissed," Yessss?"
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw February 11th 2012, 19:42

Vlad followed suit, floating idly in the air, waiting for the rest of the patrol to join them.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost February 11th 2012, 19:47

Rogue half-heartedly followed, joining Vlad and Night. A tingling sensation shivered down her spine and she bristled slightly. I have a feeling...

That something bad is going to happen.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar February 11th 2012, 20:10

Astrid rolled a blob of water around playfully. She let out a mrrow of laughter as the blob tickled her fur as it floated around her paw. She focussed her eyes on the blob, staring at it intently. Using all her power, she froze the blob, making it fall to the ground and crack. Yes! I knew I could do it! I gotta tell Flame about this! "Flame! Flame!" The little black she-cat sprinted to her friend. "I can finally freeze water!" She puffed out her chest proudly and waited for a reply. Maybe if I pratice enough I'll be better at my Water power than the other Hunters!
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 11th 2012, 20:36

~oh... okay then i'll just make Swift a random Hunter Very Happy a tom who liked her or something. his power will be air~

Maia crept under the barbed wire surrounding the dump that was the abandoned factory. She smelt cats, definitely the Hunters, so she calmly walked in, knowing they would recognize the smell of a City Cat.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33821
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw February 11th 2012, 21:52

Vlad noticed the City Cat and nodded, his silver eyes welcoming. He didn't say anything because of his shy nature, that only made him seem more mysterious. (Hey, can noone but a certain hunter (idk who.) know much about Vlad?)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost February 12th 2012, 01:17

( Idk Lightningstar... you can choose who xD Rogue? )

Rogue hissed when she saw a figure of a cat but the bristling fur along her spine flattened when she recognised the scent of a City Cat. Night eyed the newcomer calmly.

"Maia?" she mewed suddenly, finding the orange cat familiar.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw February 12th 2012, 02:33

Vlad sighed as a breeze ruffled his fur, content. "Rogue, when do you think our hatred for the Assassins'll end?" he asked in a barely intelligable whisper. (Sure. They could be kithood friends or something XD)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost February 12th 2012, 04:43

Rogue looked bemused at the thought of Assassins and Hunters together in harmony. "I don't know Vlad... I really don't know..." she murmured.

"But one day... We might need to work together to overcome a greater danger."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw February 12th 2012, 12:03

Vlad looked up at the sky, deep in thought. He'd always hated fighting. Especially with the Assassins. "Is that so..." he murmured thoughtfully. Wind swirled around him, ruffling his fur.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content