Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hunters and Assassins RPG - Page 12 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hunters and Assassins RPG - Page 12 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunters and Assassins RPG

+9
Nyx
Birdstar
Icestar
Smoketail88
FabFur
Auburnflare
Lilacstar
Rainfeather
Frost
13 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hunters and Assassins RPG - Page 12 Empty Hunters and Assassins RPG

Post by Frost February 2nd 2012, 23:01

First topic message reminder :

Hunters and Assassins

~ A battle for power. A time of darkness. A will to protect ~

A black cat leaped onto the roof of the city, his fur glowing silver under the moonlight. He let out a shrilled yowl and more cats appeared, their yellow eyes glinting in the shadows.

A low hiss of the first cat echoed throughout the night silence.

"They're hiding. They know we're here. But they can't run far because we'll find them and hunt them down one by one."

He unsheathed his claws.

"Like an Assassin."

STORYLINE

The Great City is ruled by the City Cats. A group of rogues (Assassins) decided to settle in the city but when they taste power, things start turning bad. They start killing off the City Cats one by one in secret until some of the City Cats realised that things were amiss. When the truth finally dawned on them, a group of City Cats with powers were formed (Hunters) and hunted down the Assassins to protect the remaining City Cats.

CHARACTERS

City Cats - Ordinary cats who live in the Great City. They know the entire city the best are able to navigate their way through easily. These cats are strays and live on their own, mostly in small groups. These cats may not have powers but they are tough and brawny, which gives them an advantage of strength and size.

No powers.

Assassins - Rogues who kill City Cats in order to gain control of the Great City for power. These cats are merciless and would kill without hesitation. They are highly skilled when it comes to moving in the shadows without being spotted and staying silent. Their job is to hunt down as many City Cats and Hunters as possible.

Powers - Fire, Psychic

Hunters - Once city cats who have special powers. They are extremely good at running and leaping because of their long, powerful hind legs. They have their own secret fighting formation, normally in pairs or groups. Their job is to hunt down the Assassins and protect the City cats.

Powers - Air, Water

POWERS

Fire - These cats have the ability to control fire. They cannot be hurt by fire. Advanced fire power can include emitting heat and creating fire chains.

Psychic - These cats have the ability to move things with their minds, one at a time. Advanced physics power would include sending thoughts, creating invisible walls and possess cats.

Air - These cats have the ability to control air. Advanced air powers would include flying, creating force fields and running with incredible speed.

Water - These cats have the ability to control water. They are able to swim well and breathe in water. Advanced water power would include creating tsunami, turning water into ice and controlling the temperature.

JOINING

Username:
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Power:
Picture: (Optional)

Please note that this is my roleplay and I do not allow plagiarism.

CURRENT NEWS
(Will change over the time)

Assassins and tracking down the Hunter's camp. Hunters are in abandoned factory. City Cats are hiding in the streets.

Time: Morning. Many twolegs.
Prey and Predators: Plenty of mice and rats. No squirrels sighted. No sign of dogs.

ALLEGIANCES

Blade - Silvery black tom with a scar across his cheek and extremely long sharp claws. Merciless and extremely fast. Advanced Psychic. Assassin Leader. Iceclaw.

Winter - Silvery-gray-and-white she-cat with pale blue-gray eyes and a short, white-tipped tail. Laid back, calm and sweet in general, but surprisingly very fierce in battle. Air. Hunter. Rainfeather.

Whispers - Small white she-cat with shadowy markings and icey blue eyes. Fierce, unforgiving, murderous, a little insane. Fire. Second-in-charge Assassin. Magicstar.

Advain
- Small, but yet muscular white she-cat with long forelegs and a long reddish stripe down to her foofy tail, and bright neon green eyes. Laidback, cool, fiery tempered though, cold, thoughtful, fierce on the battle field, attitude! Advanced Psychic. Assassin. Magicstar.

Heather - White she-cat with a gray back, neck, ears, and tail. She has a purple eye and a blue eye. Advanced Water. Hunter. Fang.

Vitani - Calico she-cat with gold eyes. Advanced Fire. Assassin. Fang.

Rouge - White she cat with blue eyes. Fun, kind, does the right thing usually, sometimes doesn't listen to orders. Air. Hunter. Fabfur.

Mariko - A pure black she-cat with a white marking on her chest and eyes the colour of evergreen trees. Fierce, brave, loyal, smart, sneaky, untrusting, but kind to ones she knows. Psychic. Hunter. Smoketail88.

Flame - Despite her name she has the power of air. When she runs her friends jokes that she leaves streaks of fire when she runs. She has a fiery bright orange pelt with forest green eyes. Smart, nice, brave and fierce. Advanced Air. Hunter. Icetail.

Calipso - Graceful and beautiful long legged white and grey tabby she cat with ice blue eyes. Shy, kind, loving and caring, loyal, sweet, will fight in self defense, family and friends and for what she thinks is right. Advanced Air. Hunter Leader. Applefur.

Adder - Massive muscular red tabby tom with a black back and many dark streaks of black fur slicing through the red in his pelt. He has large muscular, broad shoulders and his muzzle is broad as well. With four huge paws and long teeth and claws he isn’t an easy battle opponent. Strong, brave, deadly, bloodthirsty, fierce, easily angered, amazing fighter, somewhere deep down he has a good heart... Fire. Assassin. Applefur.

Alynn - Pure-black she-cat with fierce golden eyes. Slender with wiry strength, she is a strong fighter and good hunter. She has sharp ivory claws and dagger like teeth. Determined, brave, cunning, wily. Advanced Psychic. Assassin. Brightstar

Canicus (Means born of fire) A small, cute, black-and-white tom with amber eyes. Looks cute and helpless, but can kill in seconds. Advanced Fire. Assassin. Lightningstar.

Stryker
- Massive silver tom with one green eye and one amber eye. His fur darkens to black toward his ears, paws, tail, and muzzle. Cunning, wise, merciless, impassive and wary. Advance Psychic. Assassin. Whiteout.

Maia - Muscular but slender orange she-cat with blue eyes. Soft but tough. City Cat. Cheesestar.

Rogue - dark brown she-cat with white-tipped ears. Prefers to be alone. Despite her small size, she is surprisingly strong and fast. Hunter. Air. Iceclaw.

Fletcher - Lean, battle-scarred ginger Tom. Getting old, but extremely experienced. Cunning, swift, smart. City Cat. Brightstar.

Althea - Beautiful long-legged she-cat with silky silver fur and piercing green eyes. A long scar curves along her face, close to her left eye. She is slender, but surprisingly strong and swift. She has sharp ivory claws that easily pierce flesh, and long white fangs. Cunning, wise, clever, strong, persistent, ruthless, but keeps unsettlingly calm most of the time. Advanced Water. Hunter. Brightstar.

Night - Very small black she-cat with a very long tail. She has the best eyesight among her fellow Hunters and is often the one doing night surveillance. She is a very resourceful and rather headstrong at times. She is Rogue's best friend. Advanced Water. Hunter. Iceclaw.

Vlad - A intimidating black tom with whiteish silver eyes. Air. Hunter. Lightningstar.

Astrid - Pure black she-cat with stunning blue eyes. Shy and gentle. She would rather fight with her powers rather than fight with her claws. She has known Flame when since she first started being a Hunter. Water. Hunter. Icetail.

Ash - All grey tom with amber eyes. He is sweet, kind and adventurous. (He is about the age of an apprentice) City Cat. To him his mother, father, and siblings disappeared mysteriously, but really the Assassins killed his family. Applefur.

Zero - Dark blue-gray tom with silver-gray eyes. Impatient, loyal, quiet. Advanced Air. Hunter. Whiteout.

Last edited by Iceclaw on February 13th 2012, 22:25; edited 10 times in total
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25646
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Hunters and Assassins RPG - Page 12 Empty Re: Hunters and Assassins RPG

Post by Frost February 13th 2012, 22:23

( I saw it Cat Smile , Bright )

Rogue too glanced at Maia.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 14th 2012, 18:56

am i supposed to have seen him somewhere? o.O

Maia eyed the cat. It was hard to see past the familiar but misleading dirt and grime of a City Cat. "Many of us look alike, because we need to camouflage. But you do seem familiar. Maybe I've seen you in the alley before?"
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33820
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar February 14th 2012, 21:47

Astrid licked her pelt. She made sure her fur wasn't sticking up, she didn't want to look nervous in front of the new Hunters. Maybe I can walk away without anybody noticing. I'm not really in a gregarious mood. She backed up a little and glanced over to see if Flame was looking. Flame's forest green eyes were staring right at her. But something about Flame's gaze wasn't focussed on her. Maybe she's just deep in thought.

Humph. This new Hunter, Maia, Better be a use to us. She looks like she has a lot of determination but...Will the lack of a power affect her? Flame realized Astrid was staring at her. And what about Astrid? She's not a new Hunter, but she's still learning more and more about her power. "I just hope these new Hunters will help us defeat the Assassins..." She quietly whispered to herself.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15920
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather February 14th 2012, 22:02

Winter padded up to Flame. "Who's that new cat? I'vnt seen her before," she whispered into her ear.
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8297
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar February 14th 2012, 22:14

"A City Cat wanted to join us. I'm not sure if that's a good idea. Her name is Maia." Flame quietly said, making sure no other cats overheard them. Just in case someone heard them, Flame sent the wind blowing, making noise to distract anyone from their conversation. "She doesn't even have a power! I mean I like that she's willing to join us, but I'm just worried that she'll get hurt if we come face to face with the Assassins."
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather February 14th 2012, 22:18

Winter's mouth opened in shock, but she quickly closed it, looking around. No Power?Was that even possible? "You're right," She replied. "She might be in danger if the Assassins try to attack."
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar February 14th 2012, 22:30

Flame glanced over to see Winter's surprised expression. "Well she is a City Cat. And you seem to forget we were once like that too. Maybe she really does has a power but just hasn't discovered it yet." But I doubt it... powers aren't necessary. Just it's a huge disadvantage for a cat to fight an Assassian who is on fire. (Literally Razz)

~Please correct me if I am wrong! Because I'm not sure if the cats are born with their powers of they just discover them later on. And do City Cats ever get powers? Or do they just stay like that?
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather February 14th 2012, 22:35

Winter blinked. "Oh," She mewed. "I had no idea she was a city cat." She shook her head. Oh well. Maybe she does have a power after all...
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar February 14th 2012, 22:42

Flame shook her head. Silly Winter... "Well what are you doing here? Go and say hi to her instead of asking me all the questions!" Flame nudged Winter and gave her a 'little' push with a gust of wind.

Astrid looked over at Flame once more. Great! She's distracted! Maybe I could just sneak my way along and-- Her fur was blasted with a huge whirlwind. "Sorry!" Called out Flame. "That was meant for Winter!" Flame giggled. Stupid Flame! Now my fur is all messed up again...
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather February 14th 2012, 22:58

Winter turned back to Flame, but then sighed and padded over to Maia. "Hi," She said shyly. "I'm Winter. I haven't seen you before- you new?" She smiled, trying to seem friendly.
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost February 15th 2012, 02:21

Hunters are all City Cats. Not all City Cats are born with powers. Those who have usually become Hunters Wink
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar February 15th 2012, 10:34

~Alright! Thanks. I was just wondering that Razz ~
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 15th 2012, 17:25

~Srry I havent been on, anyway Ash went up to the Assassins thinking they were Hunters. He was born with the power of Advanced Psychic but he hates the Assassins for killing his family soo yeah, if that didnt make sense earlier or just now I'll explain it again, sorry for the misunderstanding! Sweat~

Adder turned to the young all grey tom and growled, "Whats your name runt?" He asked narrowing his eyes. Ash's eyes widened slightly, "A-Ash, Id like to join you. If thats alright..." Ash mewed shyly dropping his amber gaze to his paws.

Calipso smiled as she watched the cats greet one another. Then straightening herself she called, "Advanced Air Hunters, lets go. We still have to spy on the Assassins camp." She mewed just loud enough so that the Hunters could hear. "Maia, please make yourself at home." Calipso added with a smile.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7830
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw February 15th 2012, 17:30

Vlad nodded goodbye to the new cats and floated to Calipso.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13711
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar February 15th 2012, 17:45

Flame floated over the ground feeling weightless. Having the power of Air is just so much fun! Just I wonder if Astrid ever feels left out just because she has the power of Water. "Bye, Astrid! I'll see you later! And stop trying to sneak off and be social with the other cats" Flame winked at her friend and waved goodbye. She flew over towards Calipso and the other Air Hunters.

"Alright. Bye, Flame." Astrid quietly mewed. Pfft. I don't see why I need to be social. Astrid waited for her friend to fly away. The wind moved through her fur. "I don't see why Water Hunters can't come along..." Astrid whispered to herself. She sat alone staring into the sky. I've alwayed wondered...What is it like to fly? She sighed and continued to practice her Water power.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 15th 2012, 19:19

Calipso smiled and dipped her head to the arriving Hunters and mewed, "I have an important job for the Water Hunters. Your the only ones who can put out fire for Air only makes the fire grow, so patrol around the territory and keep up on the borders and make sure no Assassins come to camp. Cat will also need to guard camp. Im counting on the Water Hunters to put out the Assassins fire." Calipso announced. "We'll be back soon, good luck everyone." She mewed before flying up higher into the air and looking over her shoulder to make sure the rest of the Air Hunters were following her.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw February 15th 2012, 19:46

Vlad followed, floating effortlessly through the air.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13711
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 15th 2012, 19:52

Maia dipped her head uncertainly at winter. "City Cats all look similar, so I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't seen me before." She looked at the doubting eyes of the real Hunters. "If I'm not useful because I don't have powers, well, I can be bait. An Assassin looked like they really wanted to kill me last time."

~that's an easy way to get killed. Razz~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33820
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar February 15th 2012, 20:12

Flame followed the Air hunters and took one last glance at Astrid. I hope she knows the only reason I boss her around so much is because I care about her.. She focussed on the Air hunters around her. There was plenty of space to fly around freely, but she didn't want to clumsy bump into anyone.

After listening to Calipso's orders, Astrid decided to stay and keep guard at camp. It's important for cats to stay a camp. What if we were ambushed? She shook her head. No. I would never want that to happen.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 15th 2012, 20:41

Calipso pricked her ears and turned back to look at Maia and called, "No ones going to be bait. You'll get hurt, and you'll help the Hunters so much. We need you Maia." She mewed. Turning back to her patrol she flew up higher and easily into the air and led the way away from camp over the buildings and keeping out of sight of all twolegs and Assassins.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare February 15th 2012, 21:36

Heather woke up, yawning. Her pink mouth opened widely, and a quiet yawn followed. Her eyes blinked open sleepily, and she, unhappily, got up. She stretched her legs, and began cleaning her pelt. "I'm going hunting, anyone want to join me?"
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14219
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost February 15th 2012, 21:39

Rogue followed Calipso, her eyes narrowing in concentration. Her muscles burned with energy and she couldn't wait to use her air powers and fighting skills. She had been storing her energy for one whole day and her paws were itching to use them.

Night meanwhile followed her, her chest puffed out proudly and her tail held high in the air. She let out a low hiss, and the mist covered the entire city. "So that the Assassins can't spot us from afar." she explained.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar February 15th 2012, 21:49

Astrid found a puddle of semi-clear water for her to practice with. "Okay, Now I can pratice my fighting moves!" She lifted one paw up, sending the water to form a ball. Very slowly she froze it and flung it away. The ice shattered across the ground, leaving sharp shards of ice all around her. "Perfect! I could easily deal some damage with this move! But how am I supposed to find a water source while in combat?" She meowed to herself. Unless I could create my own water source... She looked up at the clouds. If only I could make it rain.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare February 15th 2012, 22:01

Heather ran over to Astrid, "Hey! Whatcha ya doing? Oh, water!" She, also, made it snow around her and Astrid, "I love this power!"
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14219
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 16th 2012, 16:31

Rouge sighed then flew after the other Air hunters. She flew as quickly as she could to catch u with them. She saw Night send a mist over the city. Good thinking Rouge flew faster until she came next to Rogue. She slowed down then.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7025
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content