Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Tribe Meeting! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Tribe Meeting! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Meeting!

2 posters

Go down

Tribe Meeting! Empty Tribe Meeting!

Post by Lilacstar December 20th 2011, 17:54

Kittystar paced on her high ledge and then she yowled "Let all cats old enough to leap after an eagle or connect with Jala gather here under under the high ledge under Starclan and the eyes of Jala!" she called and then saw her beloved kits, Mallowkit and Gracekit running toward her. "Mommy we connteced with Jala! Ple-" Kittystar smiled and then mewed "Why don't you keep Dreamcloud's little ones company while I talk to the clan?" the kits nodded and bounced away.

~BTW Jala is the spirit of the desert and he was the first desert tribe cat only to die when Kittystar became second in commande!~
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5705
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Tribe Meeting! Empty Re: Tribe Meeting!

Post by Redstar December 20th 2011, 18:35

Dreamcloud padded padded over to Kittystar and asked, "What's up, Kittystar?"

"Gracekit, Mallowkit, come play with us!" Snowkit squeaked.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10233
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 20th 2011, 18:41

Kittystar looked at her and mewed quietly "I...I feel..." she trailed off and stared at the sky and then whispered "Dreamcloud...I want rule more than just a tribe!" she stared at her sister embrassedly

Mallowkit and Gracekit leaped to their cousins side and yowled "OH LOOK! THE DESERT ROUGES ARE INVADING!" Mallowkit lunged for an invisble warrior and tussled him to the ground. Gracekit smiled and called "The Desert ROuges are invading! Are we just going to sit there like dust bunnies?!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 20th 2011, 18:49

Dreamcloud's eyes widened. "What do you mean?" She asked suspiciously.

"RAWR!" Lilykit roared. She attacked an invisible rouge and pinned him down. Snowkit growled and tackled another invisible rouge and snarled, "Get away fro our camp, eagle-hearts!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 20th 2011, 19:03

Kittystar shuffled on her paws and mewed "I guess what I'm saying is I want to rule more territory!!!!!!!!!!" she said sheepishly then she mewed "Our father Wildwinds brother Tigerstar came to me and told me I was destined to rule! He must be right Dreamcloud! I feel in my bone marrow that he's right! H-E I-S R-I-G-H-T! I can feel Dreamcloud! I feel it tugging at my mind,sharpning my claws out of envy because all those cats have large clans and look at us! All we are is a tribe that is feared!"

Mallowkit slashed a invisble rouge's face then lunged for one holding his sister down.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 20th 2011, 19:12

Dreamcloud narrowed her eyes at Kittystar. "What? Are you serious, Kittystar? What do you mean by more territory? All of the clans? Kittystar... We have friends in other clans!" Dreamcloud snapped.

"Get away from our territory!" Lilykit snarled. She 'killed' the 'rouge' and them went to help Mallowkit.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 20th 2011, 19:19

Kittystar shook her head and mewed "No, not rule any clans but take their territory! Now....not..from WIndclan,or Iceclan, or Riverclan! We may never ever take territory from them becuase thats where most of our friends live! But Dreaamcloud wouldn't it be great to rule the desert and a little of the forest?" she inquired

Gracekit sqeaked in 'pain' and thrashed as the 'rouge' sank his 'teeth' into her neck and then she pretended to play dead. Mallowkit roared in anger and slammed to rouge's 'heads' together and leaped over them before he slit the 'throat' of the murderous rouge.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 20th 2011, 19:26

"Kittystar, I-I can't believe you! No! I'm against this! Even if I am your sister, I'm not going to watch you take the territory of other Clans!" Dreamcloud snapped.

~Are all of the 'rouges' gone?~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 20th 2011, 19:33

~Idk you never really know with rouges Dreamcloud, you never really know~

Kittystar sighed and spat "I knew you wouldn't understand! Your too soft on the other clans! Even though I grew up in Windclan doesn't mean I can ever have a life in there......" she trailed off,remebering her embrassment of liking Honeystar and how much she wished she could be a great leader like him. " I'm just scarde if we don't act soon the other clans will! I don't want to lose any...." She trailed off bristling and flexing her claws angrily, slashing the rocks. "I guess you can say I'm paranoid about my friends and family.!" she trailed off looking at the blazing moon, thinking about life if Honeystar had liked her but she loved Snakefire more than she can ever say but then why is he never with her? AM I not good enough for my own mate? Am I too dull for him???? she thought scraping her claws against the rock.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 20th 2011, 19:41

"At least I care, Kittystar. At least I care!" Dreamcloud snarled, "You need to lighten up, Kittystar. Be smart for once."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 20th 2011, 19:45

Kittystar looked at her and spat "This meeting doesn't even concern taking over the clans you fluff brained idoit!" then she turned away and began planning what to say in front of her tribe. "Oh and Dreamcloud! I guess since your kits are too little you won't be able to praticpate in this raid on the Desert ROuges!" she mewed empty mindedly. Then she faced her tribe to gather.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 20th 2011, 19:54

Oh, Kittystar. You know I'm going to find a way to participate. Dreamcloud wanted to say. "Whatever, Kittystar. You should just be yourself for once. Ever since I found out we were sisters you've hated me. I wish I never met you." Dreamcloud whispered the last part. She didn't want Kittystar to hear her say that.

"We're not to young!" Snowkit squeaked.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 20th 2011, 19:58

Kittystar smiled and purred "Snowkit! I have an important job for you kits! You shall guard the camp with Dreamcloud!" then she blinked and thought How can I be realated to Dreamcloud?! We're nothing alike! She's kind and caring while I'm feirce,cruel, mean, spoiled! How do you love someone without getting hurt?! she thought angrily before she stormed off to her den and her kits bounced after her.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 20th 2011, 20:03

"Why isn't mommy going with you?!" Lilykit asked angrily. "Because Kittystar is an eagle-heart." Dreamcloud hissed.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 20th 2011, 20:07

Mallowkit whipped around and spat "NO! Because Kittystar doesn't want to run the risk of losing her sister while she has kits!" he roared angrily and then he spit at Lilykit sadly "Some friend!" then he stalked away where Gracekit was waiting with anger and hate at Dreamcloud in her eyes. Kittystar padded coldly out of her den and collected her kits and herded them into her den.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 20th 2011, 20:14

"Whatever. Kittystar thinks I can't fight, so she doesn't want me to." Dreamcloud whispered to herself. She padded into the nursery with her kits bounding after her.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 20th 2011, 20:14

"Whatever. Kittystar thinks I can't fight, so she doesn't want me to." Dreamcloud whispered to herself. She padded into the nursery with her kits bounding after her.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 20th 2011, 20:22

~You double posted? DOUBLE POSTER! Kidding!X)~

Mallowkit snorted "Looks like someone's jealous! And mothers can't really fight, its just she has to fight because she's a leader!" Gracekti smiled and purred "Lets hope Lilykit has to wait a whole nother moon till she becomes a medicine cat!" Mallowkit nodded and stormed "She was my best friend!" Kittystar shook her head and purred "How about we go to bed little ones?" they nodded and snuggled up agianst there mother with tiny purrs and soon fell sleep but Kittystar just watched the moon and hissed "WHo does she think she is?!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 20th 2011, 20:32

Dreamcloud's kits were asleep, then she tip-toed out of the nursery. She laid down and looked at the moon. Oh, Kittystar, you need to realize you're making a terrible mistake. Dreamcloud thought. She looked in the leaders den to see Kittystar, but Dreamcloud turned away instantly. She's a cold hearted freak! How are we sisters! I wish I never met her!
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 20th 2011, 20:46

Kittystar tucked her kits deeper into the moss and leaped over them and padded to the rock where they shared dreams with starclan. Her mother,Lilycloud, and Wildwinds padded to her. "HAVING DREAMCLOUD WAS A MISTAKE!" she spat, tears running down her face. Flameflicker padded over to her and purred "SHe is not a mistake dear,onl-" Kittystar cut her off by wailing "YES SHE WAS! She gets os offend over the tinies things! She yowled at me for dreaming about having a better place to live!" she spat and her mother blinked and whispered " Oh Kittystar-" "SHUT UP!" she shrieked and then she growled " I hate her! She blames every probleme of her life on me! ME! WHy can't she see past her narrow nose and see none of this is my fualt!" Her family stared at her and Lilycloud whispered "My sweet Kit Dreamcloud....is she really a monster who blames her sister?" Flameflicker shook her head and soothed "Maybe she has....maybe she's jealous!" Kittystar heard a soft whispering over the wind and saw her dead son, Flamekit. "Flamekit! My son!" Flamekit looked up and mewed "Mommy, if she hates you, why not hate her back?" then she awoke. And she then words lifted her spirit and she murmured " I have a heart, I swear I do but just not when it comes to you, but I truely love you.....I love you..hehehe...I warned you..." she as she settled back into her den, trying to figuar out what the words ment.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 20th 2011, 22:51

Dreamcloud padded back into the nursery and fell asleep.

Dreamcloud woke up seeing Lilycloud. "She thinks you're a beast... She thinks you hate her, Dreamcloud. You need to show her that you love her." Lilycloud meowed. "Who? Kittystar? She's spoiled rotton and she only thinks about herself. She doesn't realize what she's doing. She wants to take the territory of the clans! What will we do if she manages to do it?" Dreamcloud hissed. "I-I... I don't know, Dreamcloud. Maybe you could do something about it." Lilycloud replied. She started to fade away. "Lilycloud, wait!" Dreamcloud whimpered. "You'll figure it out!" Lilycloud meowed before she faded away.

Dreamcloud woke up and thought about how she could stop Kittystar from taking the territory from the clans. Come on, think! Dreamcloud told herself. Then she had an idea. Dreamcloud got up and woke up her kits. "What mama?" Lilykit asked. "SHH! I'm leaving, and I'll be back in a few days." Dreamcloud whispered. "Where are you going?" Snowkit asked, shocked. "I can't tell you, but I'll be back soon." Dreamcloud soothed. She padded out of the camp and started running.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content