Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Infection - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Infection - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Infection

+8
Caraway
Fireheart
SkyStar
Frost
Streamstar
Icestar
Mossfoot
Lighteningpelt
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Infection - Page 2 Empty The Infection

Post by Lighteningpelt November 12th 2011, 16:50

First topic message reminder :

Prolouge:

???: This is Jayfeather,can you hear me! Repeat,This is Jayfeather!!! Over!
???: Coming in Jayfeather this is Brambleclaw,what is your problem. Repeat,what is your problem,over!
Jayfeather: Im stuck on the island and theyre coming at me on all sides! I NEED HELP OVER HERE!!!
Brambleclaw: Where are Lionblaze and Dovewing?
Jayfeather: THEYRE BOTH DEAD AND IVE RUN OUT OF AMMO! GET THE FOX DUNG DOWN HERE!
Brambleclaw: C.A.T TEAM are coming to you, dont worry theyll be there soon!
Jayfeather: I NEED HELP NOW! THEYVE BROKEN THROUGH THE - (static)
Brambleclaw: JAYFEATHER!!!!!!!!
Jayfeather: (groaning)
Brambleclaw: (smashing and groening sound) Oh no...
GET OUT OF HERE NOW! EVERYONE GET THE STARCLAN OUT OF HERE!
Lighteningpelt
Lighteningpelt
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Tyler Durden
WarriorPoints : 5539
Male Posts : 228

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

The Infection - Page 2 Empty Re: The Infection

Post by Lighteningpelt July 28th 2012, 12:20

Aren`t you? Sry i havnt been on for a while.
Lighteningpelt
Lighteningpelt
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighteningpelt July 29th 2012, 10:07

Chapter 7: Brambleclaw POV

Brambleclaw looked out from where he was hiding in the bush. In the middle of a clearing there was a huge white monster with dozens of supplies in its belly. He signaled to Cloudtail and he came running up.

"So whats the plan?" He asked eager to get his paws on all the loot.
"We need to go in carefully it could be a trap. Nobody leaves so much stuff here without good reason!" Brambleclaw replied. He could sense Cloudtail getting annoyed.
"But this could be our only chance, we need to get some supplies before someone else comes along and takes the-"
"Shh! Do you hear that?" In the distance he could hear a cat walking.
"Quick! Hide!" Brambleclaw dived into the bushes and Cloudtail followed.
Out of the trees came a wiry, relatively small white cat. Brambleclaw couldnt see his face. He watched for others but none came.
Cloudtail whispered in his ear. "Come on we can take him its only him!"
The cat went inside the monster and started pulling out supplies.
It was now or never!
"Charge!" He yelled and burst out of the bushes. Cats of his clan poured out of the trees everywhere, 6 in total. The white cat barely had time to act before Brambleclaw leapt on top of him.
Brambleclaw was almost shocked at the white cats face, there was a huge red scar going from his ears to the middle of his eyes.
Brambleclaw spoke "We got here first these supplies are ours! We have you surrounded so dont try any cheap tricks."
The cat merely laughed at him causing worried looks in some of the Thunderclan cats.
"Whats so funny?"
The cat glanced at brambleclaw and then looked straight upwards.
"You have me trapped? Why, you really shouln`t have listened to your white friend there." Nodding at Cloudtail he went on. "Because im not the one trapped. You are." Brambleclaw leapt back in shock as around 30 cats raced out of the forest.
The white cat laughed again. " We are the spider and you are the fly. The name`s Scar by the way." Brambleclaw cast a terrified look at Cloudtail. They were surronded!

Last edited by Lighteningpelt on September 2nd 2013, 13:27; edited 1 time in total
Lighteningpelt
Lighteningpelt
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighteningpelt July 29th 2012, 15:12

Chapter 8: Flamefurs POV

Flamefur limped his way to the medicine cats den to see if there was any supplies. He hoped to find something but was met with blood on the walls, scattered grass and writing crudley scratched on the wall. " To whoever finds this, please help us! We are travelling to riverclan to see if they can hel-"
The writing stopped there and slithered downwards almost onto the floor. Flamefur shivered and turned around only to see a horrifying sight. It was late at night now and peering out of the den he could see the "undead" rise out of places he overlooked before. More and more came and he could see the likes of Firestar, Bumblestripe and... Flamefur gasped in horror as he looked at his mother and Brightheart heading straight towards where he was hiding!

Last edited by Lighteningpelt on September 2nd 2013, 13:27; edited 1 time in total
Lighteningpelt
Lighteningpelt
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 29th 2012, 15:33

This is good! It makes me scared at some parts, which means its good Very Scared

Try not to double post within 24 hours of your last one Wink
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33952
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm July 29th 2012, 17:10

Zombie cats! 8D

This is an interesting idea. I like it :3
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4188
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighteningpelt July 30th 2012, 13:46

Chapter 9: Cloudtails POV

Cloudtail woke up with a start. Several questions immedietly unfolded in his mind: Where was he? Why was he there? And how long had he been out?
He was in some sort of cave and as his vision cleared he could make out more cats sitting beside the wall. He could see Dovewing, Birchfall, Ivypool and then...
"Brambleclaw!" Cloudtail shouted across the cave. Bramblelcaw looked up at him dazed.
"Brambleclaw! Can you hear me?"
Another voice spoke from the other side of the cave. "Be quiet, they`ll hear us?"
Cloudtail looked across and saw it was Ivypool who spoke.
"Who?" Ivypool pointed her tail up. Above him Cloudtail saw that the cave had a huge ceiling and many ledges on which cats stood and looked over them.
"Who are they?" He whispered.
"The cats who trapped us! They knocked us out and trapped us here! Theres nothing we can do!" It was Dovewing who spoke this time and Cloudtail was about to reply when he heard pawsteps echo across the cave. The cats, alarmed whipped thier heads around. It was Scar. " Well,well it seems youre all awake! Oh no, wait."
He walked over to Cherrypaw and scratched her down the face.
Cherrypaw woke up and hissed at the pain.
"Keep you paws off her!" Brambleclaw leapt up and charged at Scar but he easily flipped him over and pinned him to the ground.
Scar got up and stood on Brambleclaw to talk.
"Now enough funny buisness. You must be all wondering why i trapped you here." He smiled. "Simple. I couldnt let you take all the supplies now could i?"
Cloudtail shouted "We could have just shared them with you!"
Scar laughed and leapt off Bramblelclaw. "And wheres the fun in that? Anyway i found where the supplies were located but realized with some twoleg equipment over there..." He pointed at a huge machine with several screens it. "...that i was going to be beaten to the punch. So i laid the trap and trapped you here."
Bramblelclaw had taken his position back against the wall.
"Our friends will come looking for us! Theyll rescue us!"
"Umm... No they wont! Because pretty soon theyre going to join the ranks of the undead.And you are going to watch with that twoleg equipment over there. But you wont be able to help..."
Cloudtail felt as if his whole world was going to tip upside down. Was he going to lose everything?

Last edited by Lighteningpelt on September 2nd 2013, 13:28; edited 1 time in total
Lighteningpelt
Lighteningpelt
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot July 30th 2012, 16:04

Xd very cool Lightningpelt Eyes Looking Up
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7234
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam July 30th 2012, 20:39

Nice! I really like it.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9805
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighteningpelt July 31st 2012, 06:58

Chapter 10: Flamefurs POV

Flamefur flattened himself at the back of the medicine cats den. He didnt even breathe. Sqiurrelflight and Brightheart were getting closer, surely they could smell him?
Sweat poured down Flamefurs face and he had to work hard to make sure that his claws were unsheathed but didnt scrape against the wall. He felt a spider crawl on his tail but didnt move to flick it off. They were just outside the den now and Flamefur realized with horror that they could probably smell him. But what if when they die they lose their sense of smell? Brightheart stared right at him and started slowly shuffling across. She moaned and Flamefur closed his eyes. This was it...

Suddenly a loud yowl sounded across the whole of the hollow. What the...
Dozens of cats poured down the sides and attacked the zombie cats. Screetching arose but neither side gave up. Brightheart looked away and in that moment Flamefur fled into the hollow. He got lost in the confusion and a grey cat jumped on him and pinned him down. Flamefur struggled but the cat hung on and leaned down to bite him. "NO!" He kicked with his hind legs at its belly and suddenly the cat was flung into the air. "Who..." In front of him with the dead grey cat at his feet was Onestar.
He smiled "We thought Thunderclan could use our help!" Flamefur felt his spirits dampen. "They`re not here..." Flamefur answered. Onestar frowned "Where are they then?" Flamefur didnt answer but probably knew the right answer. Dead...

Last edited by Lighteningpelt on September 2nd 2013, 13:28; edited 1 time in total
Lighteningpelt
Lighteningpelt
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 31st 2012, 08:25

Great story Lighteningpelt! Cat Smile Keep writing!
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8575
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam August 5th 2012, 20:13

I Love Rangers Apprentice, Streamfur!
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9805
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 5th 2012, 20:19

Aragorn, please don't spam.
I love the detail and plot of this story, Lighteningpelt. You had a great ending for this chapter. Keep writing! Wink
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13417
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content