Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG)

+14
Caligo
Torrentheart
Jade
Lightclaw
Ghostfur
Noxe
Caraway
Russetstar
Tangleclaw
Flameblossom
Sunbeam
Streamstar
Frost
Nyx
18 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 5 Empty The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG)

Post by Nyx July 9th 2013, 17:57

First topic message reminder :

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 5 Theris10

RULES
• Everyone may join.
• All Masquerader characters created by non-Masquerader Clan members must die at some point during the RPG. Extra Masquerader characters created by site-Masqueraders must follow the same rule.
• Characters of other Clans may also be created, but they will not be roleplayed until the Gathering scene.
• Deaths of characters caused by means other than murder from another character may happen anytime the roleplayer wishes.
• Do not kill someone else's character without permission.
• There is a maximum of three characters per member.
• All Official RPG Rules must be followed.
• Follow the plot.
• Characters can only be accepted by Nocte, Caraway, or Frost. Do not start until accepted.
• We reserve the right to ban anyone from the RPG if the rules are broken.
• Have fun! (:

BACKGROUND INFORMATION
StarClan grants the Dark Forest cats and the AwesomeClan members a new life by reincarnating them, but they are reborn as another cat with vague memories of their past which comes in flashes anytime.

All of them reincarnated and their “birth” was in the Big City. Some became kittypets, some loners, but the others managed to find themselves together, because they discovered that they weren’t the only ones not remembering their past. And since they could relate, they all decided to form a group together and went off to find a good territory, without any leaders or positions yet.

They came across the abandoned town and thought it seemed like a good place to live. Then, cats started falling sick and they realized that the radiation was affecting them and all left the abandoned town, and traveled towards the Clans unknowingly in search of new territory. In their haste to get away, the Tersus Crystal is left behind.

They met the clans at a gathering and upon realizing that these cats were much different than normal ones, they immediately went under an alias as GhostClan, claiming that they were Clan cats but they lived somewhere secluded but their territory had been destroyed by Twolegs. The Clans believe them even though they are suspicious and subtly prompt the strangers to leave. "GhostClan" chooses to stay though and they allowe the Masqueraders to stay at the gathering area temporarily. After a month of staying, the original Clans get increasingly hostile so they left.

They felt that they didn’t belong anyways and decided to go back to the abandoned town and discovered that the radiation was cleared because of the Tersus Crystal. So they decided to stay permanently at the abandoned town after realizing that the crystal was clearing the radiation, not causing it. Later on they continued attending Gatherings after telling the other Clans that they had discovered a new territory for them to live.

JOINING FORM
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b] (Masqueraders must have a warrior name and a rogue one.)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Clan/Group:[/b]
[b]Strengths/Weaknesses:[/b] (Remember that you are not super powerful)
[b]History (optional):[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

MY CHARACTERS
Username: Nocte
Character Name: Nocte/Brightfrost
Appearance: A short-haired, solid blue-black she-cat with cold blue eyes that shift shades according to her mood. Long-legged, with wickedly razor-sharp, silver claws and a body built for speed and agility.
Personality: Reserved and unnerving; she often hides her emotions behind a mask of caustic wit, or more often, irritation. Intelligent and too clever for her own good, she has a knack for reading others’ personalities and feelings. Can be brutally honest, and likes to mess with others’ minds with half-truths and roundabout lies. Terribly stubborn and easy to anger, but enjoys the company of friends.
Clan/Group: Masqueraders
Strengths/Weaknesses: She is a fiercely advanced fighter, agile and strong and quiet. Specializes in tactics, with an amazing memory. She is not a very good swimmer, however, and has a strong fear of fire. Hates not knowing anything, and will often go to any length to obtain information.
History (optional): Begins as a loner on the outskirts of the Big City.
Other: Will become a Council Leader.

Username: Nocte
Character Name: Gaia/Illusionblue
Appearance: A soft-furred, white she-cat with pale lily-blue eyes. She has a compact build and large paws, with powerful hindlegs that can pack a blinding kick. She is partially blind in one eye, although her sense of hearing is abnormally keen, almost as sharp as her long fangs.
Personality: Overall friendly and outgoing, she is unafraid to speak her mind and often acts on her first-impulse. Her instincts are usually right, and she relies more on guess-work then actual facts, as she has a short attention span. Quick and efficient in her work, although she does not respond well to ultimatums. Sensitive about her eye
Clan/Group: Masqueraders
Strengths/Weaknesses: She is a excellent jumper and climber, able to climb virtually any wall or tree. Also strong enough to brave a fast-flowing river. A great hunter, she is quiet on her paws despite her size, although her balance is always off because of her eye and her shorter-than-average tail. Running is clearly not her forte, and neither is combat.
History (optional): Begins as a loner in the town square of the Big City.
Other: Will not survive until the end.
Spoiler:

ALL CHARACTERS
Nocte/Brightfrost- Masquerader.- (Nocte)
Gaia/Illusionblue- Masquerader.- (Nocte)
Frost/Frostshadow- Masquerader.- (Frost)
Brookstar- N/A- (Frost)
Synry/Silentleaf- Masquerader.- (Streamstar)
Streamstar- RiverClan leader.- (Streamstar)
Ghost/Ghostfur- Masquerader.- (Sunbeam)
Rue/Redwillow- Masquerader.- (Flamepaw)
Flamepaw- ThunderClanner.- (Flamepaw)
Giana/Mistylove- Masquerader.- (Tangleclaw)
Virgo/Violetblaze- Masquerader.- (Russetfeather)
Caraway/Specklefern- Masquerader.- (Caraway)
Fernspots- WindClanner.- (Caraway)
Keres/Blossomdust- Masquerader.- (Keres)
Sugarfur- MoonClanner.- (Keres)
Noxe/Rubysnow- Masquerader.- (Noxe)
Whisper/Noclaw- Masquerader.- (Ghostfur)
Dare/Creekstorm- Masquerader.- (Dare)
Aere/Hollypaw- Masquerader.- (Aere)
Grimm/Tigerfang- Masquerader.- (Torrentheart)
Caligo/Jadefrost- Masquerader.- (Caligo)
Illusion/Shiverbreeze- Masquerader.- (Illusion)

UPDATES
Current Locations: Big City
Current Time: Dawn

LANDMARKS
Click Here:

*For information about the Masqueraders' rank and group, click here
If you're confused, don't hesitate to PM Caraway, Frost, or Nocte.

Last edited by Nocte on July 24th 2013, 11:21; edited 13 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG)

Post by Ghostfur July 17th 2013, 17:54

~maybe just wait 'till Flame posts so that Noclaw and Rue can get closer to the group?~
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10932
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG)

Post by Flameblossom July 17th 2013, 20:01

~Sorry I took so long to post!~

Rue ran over to a mouse and tried scoop it up in her paws, but it ran away. "...I don't think that's how you hunt." Rue crouched down and unsheathed her claws, stalking a nearby mouse. It didn't notice her. Rue pounced and to her pleasure, she caught the mouse. She purred in delight. "Hey, Noclaw! I remember how to hunt!" Rue called. She caught a few more mice before collapsing to the ground. "Let's move on," she panted.

~I think that way Noclaw and Rue can get closer to the group.~
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12855
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 17th 2013, 20:37

"That's great!" Noclaw exclaimed, surprised that he truly meant it. "Right, this Twoleg nest just doesn't sit right with me. I can hear some rain outside, but it shouldn't be a bother, let's go." Noclaw said, getting up and stretching before padding out of the Twoleg nest, knowing Rue would follow him. He decided to follow some of the other cat scents to see if any cat knew a good place to rest in this StarClan forsaken place.

~this should lead them closer to the others
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam July 17th 2013, 21:12

Ghost scented the smell of other cats. She padded cautiously towards the scent, and caught sight of 2 cats. (Rue and Noclaw). "Hello?" she meowed.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9659
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 17th 2013, 21:17

Noclaw stopped dead in his tracks when he heard a cat nearby. He whirled around to face a small black cat. "Greetings, you wouldn't happen to be from around here would you?" Noclaw asked cautiously. Even though he and Rue were looking for other cats, he still wouldn't just trust every cat to come along their path.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion July 18th 2013, 01:32

Illusion opened her mouth to taste the air. The scent of live pigeon filled her senses, so she decided to follow it. Illusion then saw the gray bird pecking at the ground, and instinctively dropped into a hunting crouch. Closer and closer she went, going slow, being patient...until Illusion was close enough for the kill. She leaped, and landed squarely on the fluttering bird's shoulder. She swiftly killed it with a bite.
While enjoying her meal, Illusion started thinking of where she learned how to hunt. It was strange, because hunting takes a lot of practice...
Illusion knew THAT as well.
After finishing her pigeon, Illusion set off to a random direction, and started to look for more cats. She could have sworn that she heard greetings and mews coming from this direction. But what if my eyes scare them away? It did shock me out of my own fur... Illusion shook her head and starting running towards the noises.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9409
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam July 18th 2013, 03:52

"I... Don't really remember." ghost meowed hesitantly. "I just woke up and i don't remember where I came from." Ghost tensed, because the cats might think she was weak.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 18th 2013, 09:08

Noclaw's ears twitched when he heard that this cat also had no memory. "Well, then I suppose we should start with introductions. My name is Noclaw, and my friend here is Rue." Noclaw said hesitantly. Regardless of what this cat said, he would not place his full trust until this cat proved he wasn't a threat.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 18th 2013, 17:05

Rue twitched her tail happily when Noclaw called her his friend. I guess we are considered friends since he's the first cat I met and trusted ever since I woke up on the side of that Thunderpath, Rue thought. But when Ghost said she didn't remember anything, Rue jumped into the conversation. "I don't remember anything either," she mewed suddenly. "I woke up on the side of a Thunderpath and I don't really know anything about my past." Rue didn't add in the flashes of her past in her mind. No one should know about that.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 18th 2013, 19:10

Torrentheart wrote:Grimm's expression turned less aggressive as he lowered his guard slightly. "I'll tell you what then," he growled, his fur slowly starting to lay flat on his back again. "Come on, then. I'm not going to fight you if you don't fight me," he snarled. He got up to a normal stance, looking the cat in the eye. "My name is Grimm. I'm not looking for any trouble either."

-Yeah. But what part should we skip to?-

Gaia hesitated, then followed suit and relaxed slightly, pulling herself up. "The name's Gaia. That's Synry," she meowed, flicking her tail at her silent companion behind her. "Sorry about that. I... haven't been here long. Kind of wary." She smiled thinly and gave the brown tabby behind Grimm an apologetic look. She hadn't really mean to lash out at her.

~If everyone's okay with it, I'm going to have a time-skip to the point where everyone has met up, and we're in the outskirts of the Big City, planning to figure out what to do?~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart July 18th 2013, 21:22

Grimm tilted his head, just slightly. "What do you mean haven't been here long?" he asked, not purposely seeming hostile. Realizing he was, he cleared his throat. "Sorry, I... I didn't mean that in a mean way. My name's Grimm," he meowed, sitting up straight. He flashed a glance back at Keres, flashed a smile, and looked back at the sly she-cat. 

-I'm okay with that Razz-
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7009
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam July 19th 2013, 00:15

~Good, Brighty. Can Ghost, Noclaw, and Rue have traveled there together?~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 19th 2013, 01:17

~I'm okay with the time skip, and also Ghost getting there with Noclaw and Rue~
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 19th 2013, 06:18

~Yep it's fine by me Smile
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 19th 2013, 09:18

~Noxe approves time skip Very Happy we're really not getting anywhere anyways (come on people more action Razz) and idk wtf is happening, or who is with who. oh and Nocte, rp Noxe for the weekend?~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13271
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 19th 2013, 23:28

~Meh, sure.~

TIME SKIP: All of the to-be-Masqueraders have met and are now in the outskirts of the Big City together, planning what to do next.

Current Time: After sunhigh, day three.
Current Weather: Sunny and dry, with some clouds

~~~~~

Nocte glanced around at the cats milling about around her. It was unbelievable that they had found so many others with a lost memory. Surely there was a connection?

"All right," she said aloud, raising her voice to direct everyone. "So... Does everyone agree to travel together? Find out why all our memories were lost? My sister and I both think there's a connection." She hesitated, and stopped talking. Hopefully everyone would agree.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 19th 2013, 23:36

Rue sat down next to Noclaw. When Nocte, another cat who had lost her memory, announced her opinion about all the cats losing their memories, Rue jumped into the conversation. "I agree. What do we do now? We can't just walk away and just know in the back of your mind that a bunch of cats have a connection to you and never look back, we have to figure something out about this! If we're not too busy with our lives, we could live with each other here!" Rue glanced at Ghost and Noclaw, who were the best friends she had made. Rue wouldn't mind sharing food, water, and shelter with these cats. They seemed trustworthy, and Rue might have known one of them in the past.

Last edited by Flamepaw on July 19th 2013, 23:40; edited 1 time in total
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar July 19th 2013, 23:39

Virgo sat farther away from the cats. She nodded in agreement. If she wasn't the only one without memory, why not just stick together with cats like her.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6876
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 19th 2013, 23:49

Noclaw was hesitant about staying with these cats, the last time he had lived in a large group, it hadn't ended well. And now his self determined job of protecting his memory-less friends Rue and Ghost wasn't there to hold him since they had now found several cats who didn't remember anything. Surely together they wouldn't need me? he thought. But then he remembered that he had been led here, possibly by StarClan, for some reason. And the more he thought about it, the more he believed he was supposed to help these cats. Guess I can stick aroun, at least a little longer. Make sure Rue and Ghost get along fine with these other cats. Noclaw thought as he decided to stay. "I also agree. I may not be like you, as I still have my memory, but I was drawn here for some reason, and I believe it was to find all of you. And it cannot be a coincidence that so many cats lost their memories then woke up in the same area." Noclaw said to the other assembled cats.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw July 20th 2013, 07:54

(What do I say??? Can someone find Giana in the woods???)
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13568
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 20th 2013, 08:01

~Two things, Tangleclaw. 1, sorry for not RPing as you. I didn't know what to say. 2, ALL the cats are gathered talking about what they should do.~
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw July 20th 2013, 08:04

(Ok thanx)

Giana stalked slowly towards the cats. "Hi I am Giana!" She bursted out. She was so scared they might hurt her.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13568
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 20th 2013, 08:13

Rue stared over at the cat who had just bursted our her name. "...Hi," she mewed, breaking the silence. "Um...I'm Rue." Rue realized she must've experienced one of these awkward moments before, since she didn't feel as embarrassed when breaking the silence.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 20th 2013, 12:02

Nocte looked relieved. "I agree with you, Noclaw. What are the chances of a dozen cats waking up without memory in the same place?" She sat down on one of the rocks nearby. "If everyone agrees and thinks it's okay... I think we should get away from the Big City and find a place where we can live, at least temporarily? Maybe another town that doesn't have this much Twolegs."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 20th 2013, 12:34

Rue looked over at Noclaw, then Nocte. "I vote to live with these cats. I agree with Nocte and Noclaw. Have any of you been to, seen, or even remember a place where no Twolegs live?" she meowed.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next