Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Giana and the Masqueraders (read for cool info) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Giana and the Masqueraders (read for cool info) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giana and the Masqueraders (read for cool info)

2 posters

Go down

Giana and the Masqueraders (read for cool info) Empty Giana and the Masqueraders (read for cool info)

Post by Tangleclaw November 6th 2013, 16:49

I'm writing a series about a Masquerader (As in the WCF Masqueraders but fan-fic Razz ) named Giana. I'll post it soon. But here is the great news. I'm going to enter it into a Young Author's contest and if the judges like it... my writing... gets... PUBLISHED!!!!!!!!!! Look out for the first Chapter/Book soon

Prologe
Giana jumped up onto her fence. She felt the rough wood on her pads. I wish I could live in the forest…Star would love that, Giana thought. She looked at the beautiful pine tree's. The forest always looked pretty under the stars of Silverpelt. She bunched her muscles, ready to jump off the fence into the tree's, she felt the paws of her Twoleg lift her into the air. "Put me down, you rouge!" Giana hissed. She kicked and growled in protest but the Twoleg just kept walking. She felt her soft bedding and her Twoleg let go. "I will not rest until I get my first look at the forest! Star and Gaia are waiting for me at their camp!" Giana hissed.The Twoleg didn't seem to understand, stroked her, then walked away. It's no use. I'll go tomorrow morning when those dumb Twolegs are still asleep.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13570
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Giana and the Masqueraders (read for cool info) Empty Re: Giana and the Masqueraders (read for cool info)

Post by Thunderclaw November 6th 2013, 21:14

Cool, Tangleclaw. Can't wait for chapter One. Hope you win the Young author contest.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6642
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down