Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG)

+14
Caligo
Torrentheart
Jade
Lightclaw
Ghostfur
Noxe
Caraway
Russetstar
Tangleclaw
Flameblossom
Sunbeam
Streamstar
Frost
Nyx
18 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 3 Empty The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG)

Post by Nyx July 9th 2013, 17:57

First topic message reminder :

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 3 Theris10

RULES
• Everyone may join.
• All Masquerader characters created by non-Masquerader Clan members must die at some point during the RPG. Extra Masquerader characters created by site-Masqueraders must follow the same rule.
• Characters of other Clans may also be created, but they will not be roleplayed until the Gathering scene.
• Deaths of characters caused by means other than murder from another character may happen anytime the roleplayer wishes.
• Do not kill someone else's character without permission.
• There is a maximum of three characters per member.
• All Official RPG Rules must be followed.
• Follow the plot.
• Characters can only be accepted by Nocte, Caraway, or Frost. Do not start until accepted.
• We reserve the right to ban anyone from the RPG if the rules are broken.
• Have fun! (:

BACKGROUND INFORMATION
StarClan grants the Dark Forest cats and the AwesomeClan members a new life by reincarnating them, but they are reborn as another cat with vague memories of their past which comes in flashes anytime.

All of them reincarnated and their “birth” was in the Big City. Some became kittypets, some loners, but the others managed to find themselves together, because they discovered that they weren’t the only ones not remembering their past. And since they could relate, they all decided to form a group together and went off to find a good territory, without any leaders or positions yet.

They came across the abandoned town and thought it seemed like a good place to live. Then, cats started falling sick and they realized that the radiation was affecting them and all left the abandoned town, and traveled towards the Clans unknowingly in search of new territory. In their haste to get away, the Tersus Crystal is left behind.

They met the clans at a gathering and upon realizing that these cats were much different than normal ones, they immediately went under an alias as GhostClan, claiming that they were Clan cats but they lived somewhere secluded but their territory had been destroyed by Twolegs. The Clans believe them even though they are suspicious and subtly prompt the strangers to leave. "GhostClan" chooses to stay though and they allowe the Masqueraders to stay at the gathering area temporarily. After a month of staying, the original Clans get increasingly hostile so they left.

They felt that they didn’t belong anyways and decided to go back to the abandoned town and discovered that the radiation was cleared because of the Tersus Crystal. So they decided to stay permanently at the abandoned town after realizing that the crystal was clearing the radiation, not causing it. Later on they continued attending Gatherings after telling the other Clans that they had discovered a new territory for them to live.

JOINING FORM
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b] (Masqueraders must have a warrior name and a rogue one.)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Clan/Group:[/b]
[b]Strengths/Weaknesses:[/b] (Remember that you are not super powerful)
[b]History (optional):[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

MY CHARACTERS
Username: Nocte
Character Name: Nocte/Brightfrost
Appearance: A short-haired, solid blue-black she-cat with cold blue eyes that shift shades according to her mood. Long-legged, with wickedly razor-sharp, silver claws and a body built for speed and agility.
Personality: Reserved and unnerving; she often hides her emotions behind a mask of caustic wit, or more often, irritation. Intelligent and too clever for her own good, she has a knack for reading others’ personalities and feelings. Can be brutally honest, and likes to mess with others’ minds with half-truths and roundabout lies. Terribly stubborn and easy to anger, but enjoys the company of friends.
Clan/Group: Masqueraders
Strengths/Weaknesses: She is a fiercely advanced fighter, agile and strong and quiet. Specializes in tactics, with an amazing memory. She is not a very good swimmer, however, and has a strong fear of fire. Hates not knowing anything, and will often go to any length to obtain information.
History (optional): Begins as a loner on the outskirts of the Big City.
Other: Will become a Council Leader.

Username: Nocte
Character Name: Gaia/Illusionblue
Appearance: A soft-furred, white she-cat with pale lily-blue eyes. She has a compact build and large paws, with powerful hindlegs that can pack a blinding kick. She is partially blind in one eye, although her sense of hearing is abnormally keen, almost as sharp as her long fangs.
Personality: Overall friendly and outgoing, she is unafraid to speak her mind and often acts on her first-impulse. Her instincts are usually right, and she relies more on guess-work then actual facts, as she has a short attention span. Quick and efficient in her work, although she does not respond well to ultimatums. Sensitive about her eye
Strengths/Weaknesses: She is a excellent jumper and climber, able to climb virtually any wall or tree. Also strong enough to brave a fast-flowing river. A great hunter, she is quiet on her paws despite her size, although her balance is always off because of her eye and her shorter-than-average tail. Running is clearly not her forte, and neither is combat.
History (optional): Begins as a loner in the town square of the Big City.
Other: Will not survive until the end.
Spoiler:

ALL CHARACTERS
Nocte/Brightfrost- Masquerader.- (Nocte)
Gaia/Illusionblue- Masquerader.- (Nocte)
Frost/Frostshadow- Masquerader.- (Frost)
Brookstar- N/A- (Frost)
Synry/Silentleaf- Masquerader.- (Streamstar)
Streamstar- RiverClan leader.- (Streamstar)
Ghost/Ghostfur- Masquerader.- (Sunbeam)
Rue/Redwillow- Masquerader.- (Flamepaw)
Flamepaw- ThunderClanner.- (Flamepaw)
Giana/Mistylove- Masquerader.- (Tangleclaw)
Virgo/Violetblaze- Masquerader.- (Russetfeather)
Caraway/Specklefern- Masquerader.- (Caraway)
Fernspots- WindClanner.- (Caraway)
Keres/Blossomdust- Masquerader.- (Keres)
Sugarfur- MoonClanner.- (Keres)
Noxe/Rubysnow- Masquerader.- (Noxe)
Whisper/Noclaw- Masquerader.- (Ghostfur)
Dare/Creekstorm- Masquerader.- (Dare)
Aere/Hollypaw- Masquerader.- (Aere)
Grimm/Tigerfang- Masquerader.- (Torrentheart)
Caligo/Jadefrost- Masquerader.- (Caligo)
Illusion/Shiverbreeze- Masquerader.- (Illusion)

UPDATES
Current Locations: Big City
Current Time: Dawn

LANDMARKS
Click Here:

*For information about the Masqueraders' rank and group, click here
If you're confused, don't hesitate to PM Caraway, Frost, or Nocte.

Last edited by Nocte on July 24th 2013, 11:21; edited 13 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38643
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG)

Post by Flameblossom July 12th 2013, 13:47

Rue nervously inched forward toward the tomcat. "I'm Rue. Who are you?" she asked. Rue claws at the ground nervously. Rue was never good with strangers. Apparently that was another thing Rue had remembered. Rue noticed the cat begin to groom himself. This reminded Rue she had been lying on the cold, hard ground. (Ohh! Ohh! Trouble, trouble, trouble...) She began to groom herself also. She stopped when she realized how awkward she had made this moment. "Um, sorry, I just woke up in the side of a Thunderpath without barely any memories, and now all I need to know to where and who the heck I am—" Rue stopped herself. Why was she telling the stranger all this? But that thought was interrupted when she suddenly her thoughts flashed back to the Thunderpath. A Twoleg threw something at her, and she stumbled into the middle of the Thunderpath. A monster came rushing towards her, but before it could hit her, her thoughts flashed back to the real world. Oh, man! Rue thought. What the heck happened in my life before this?
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12848
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG)

Post by Torrentheart July 12th 2013, 14:35

Username: Torrentheart
Character Name: Tigerfang // Grimm
Appearance: A smokey gray tom with short, dark fur and blazing green eyes. Very dull fangs but sharp claws
Personality: Independent and often found brooding or battle training but charismatic and playful towards ones he likes or his leaders.
Strengths/Weaknesses: Strong and powerful with plenty of stamina. Wonderful at stalking/stealth. Not very affected by insults and it's hard to play with his emotions // Not a strong swimmer, not agile or flexible, and not a very effective climber. Hates being under pressure, making him very clumsy when being expected of.
History (optional): Driven out of his former Clan, ShadowClan, for being accused of murder. Found by the Masqueraders while wondering the Big City
Other: (:
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7002
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 12th 2013, 15:30

Dare st back on her haunches now, smirking at the other she-cat. "Well it's wise to be cautious of a cat you've never seen before. Anyway, if I were someone who didn't like you, telling me you didn't know where you were or how you got there would be something I would take advantage of. I could pretend I knew all about you and then have a group of my pals easily crush your friend and yourself with ease. Sound's pretty dark, him?"

The blue-gray feline chuckled and raised a paw, licking it casually. "Ah, but it's very fortunate for you that I am not out for your blood. And....that I have no recollection of how I got here either."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13690
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 12th 2013, 16:00

Noclaw flicked the tip of his tail to show that had heard what this she-cat, Rue, had said as he finished his grooming. When she had said that she didn't really have any memories, Noclaw had been about to just walk away, clearly Rue wouldn't be of use to him if she didn't have any memories. But then he realized that Rue had just given him information that, were he in her place, would never tell another cat unless he trusted them or was just plain scared. Besides, I may be a rogue, but I still honor the warrior code. I suppose I should help this cat, at least for a while. Noclaw thought to himself as he glanced over at the white she-cat. "Hello Rue. My name is Noclaw, though some cats call me Whisper." he said. "Although if I were you, I'd be more careful who I'd tell that to. There are plenty of cats who wouldn't hesitate to take advantage of your lack of memories." Noclaw added dryly. He decided he wouldn't mention the warrior code or StarClan in front of Rue, at least for the time being. He needed to trust her more before he revealed anything relevant to his past, at least his past prior to when Sharpclaw had died. "I suppose since you don't remember anything that you wouldn't know any places nearby to find anything to eat, or a place to rest?" Noclaw asked, though he had an idea as to what the answer might be.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10925
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo July 12th 2013, 16:36

Username: ...self explanatory? ^___^
Character Name: (Masqueraders must have a warrior name and a rogue one.) Caligo / Jadefrost
Appearance: Slender around the midsection and soft paws concealing very sharp claws, slightly larger than normal ears and soft pale eyes contrasting dark midnight fur, long whiskers and a keen nose
Personality: Touchy at times, and reluctant to trust others, but a great follower and trusting, listens most of the time and doesn't speak his mind often without thinking it through
Strengths/Weaknesses: (Remember that you are not super powerful) Is a good runner and climber, cannot swim all too well, is good at running through shadows, though pale eyes give away his position at times
History (optional): Woke up without knowing past history
Other: --
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9134
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 12th 2013, 17:08

Noxe wrote:"Ok..." Noxe climbed onto the fence next to her sister and snapped at a bird flying too close to her head. Spitting black feathers out but missing the bird, she said, "Do you have those moments when it seems like you can almost remember something but it's not there? That's what it feels like, except with our whole past..." A Twoleg yowl interrupted her. "Twolegs are so noisy," she complained. "And I don't even know where I got that term from..."

"It's annoying," Nocte answered flatly. "I can't remember anything except basic terms." She padded along the top of the fence, glancing down everytime a car whisked past, throwing the smell of car exhaust into her face. It was barely dawn and Twolegs were already running around to who knows where. Sigh. She leaped up onto the rough shingles of a nearby roof and crouched, flattening her belly to the black tiles as she looked towards the chimney. Nocte had spotted the bird fluttering around when she was walking on the fence, and now that her sister had mentioned it, she was pretty hungry. Her tail bobbed from side to side as she prowled closer,eyes fixed unblinkingly on her unsuspecting prey.

Now!

Nocte pounced forward just as the bird cawed and took off. Her leap sent her just high enough for her paws to clamp on the bird's midsection in a firm grip. When she returned to Noxe, she had an extremely pleased look on her face. "At least I didn't forget how to hunt."

~~~

Gaia was silent for a few moments, ears flattened as she digested the stranger's speech. The fact that she couldn't remember anything either was definitely a surprise. Or maybe the other she-cat was just messing with her. "Well," Gaia answered slowly, "it's not exactly a habit of mine-- or at least I hope not-- to go believing the first cat you see after waking up with no memories. But that's beside the point." She still didn't know if she could trust the stranger. Synry would probably make a good friend. But this other cat. Gaia didn't even know her name.

~Accepted, Torrent and Cali c:~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 12th 2013, 17:15

~cali sounds girly ;D and you can rp noxe after this post until Monday or whenever I come back~

[cars are monsters btw]Noxe slid off the fence and spotted a rabbit. Prowling in the shadow of a few trees, she got close enough to pounce. It was a fat rabbit, and its width made her jaw a little sore. With slight effort, she leapt back up the fence and ran to the roof to join her sister. She dropped the rabbit on the roof, making sure it didn't slide. "Well, now we can't starve." She tore a chunk out of the light brown fur. "We should find water next."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13264
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 12th 2013, 17:46

It was already strange enough that two cats had woken up with no memories in the same place, but three? After hearing the stranger's speech, Synry thought it could be very likely that this she-cat was just trying to trick them to gain their trust. But if this cat truely had lost her memoriess... how many other cats in the Big City were like them? "How do we know that you're not just trying to trick us?" Synry asked suspiciously. She didn't know if she could trust this stranger.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8422
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 12th 2013, 18:49

Dare looked extremely amused now, setting her paw down before answering. "That's the fun part, you don't." mischief twinkled in her eyes. Well at least she knew she liked teasing other cats and apparently she liked sleeping in high places. Standing and stepping closer to Gaia and Synry, the blue-gray she-cat laughed. "Go ahead and be wary, but I do remember this City like my own paws." She glanced at her paws as if to confirm her words and tilted her head to the side. "Huh, don't remember that scar being there." to show she was joking, she grinned. "You girls hungry?"
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost July 12th 2013, 20:53

Woahh I'm getting really confused.
Could someone be kind enough to tell me which cats are together now? Because they're like all over the place.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25625
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 12th 2013, 21:22

~Nocte and Noxe are together.
Gaia, Synry, and Dare are together. (Somewhat haha)
Noclaw and Rue are together.
Giana wants to meet Frost.
Jade wants to meet someone.
Ghost is floating alone.
We should bring people together soon. Go find big groups people.~

Gaia stared at the other cat for a moment. Uhhh. She still wasn't sure whether she was trustworthy yet, but what did she have to lose? If Synry came along, it would be two against one if anything happened. "Um, sure. Yeah. I'm kinda hungry," Gaia mumbled, glancing over her shoulder at the rising sun that was appearing around the skyline. "What's your name by the way...? I still don't know your name, stranger."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart July 12th 2013, 21:29

(Could someone just give me a brief overview of whats happening? Sweat)
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7002
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 12th 2013, 21:44

(Everyone just woke up and groups are slowly forming, basically.)

The blue she-cat smirked, taking the lead and padding along the roofing, silvery blue eyes searching below for her usual hunting spot. This much, she remembered. "Name's Dare, what about that companion of yours?" Trotting sure footedly down the side of the roof, she paused near the edge to look back at the others. "We're gonna have to climb down that tree." she nodded toward a huge oak tree next to the conjoined roof a tail-length below her. "You okay with that?"
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar July 13th 2013, 04:44

Virgo woke up in shock. Where was she? She couldn't remember were she was. Virgo shook her pelt and thought: 'Perhaps if I walk around, I'll remember something.' The she-cat got up and padded down the street, listening to the beat of the passing cars.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6869
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 13th 2013, 07:14

~Would it be okay if I changed my character form to say that Synry is fast, because at the time I made it, I forgot Shadowers were supposed to be fast, and I wanted her to be a shadower when the Masqueraders form~

"My name's Synry," she meowed to Dare. Synry was having similar thoughts to Gaias about being unsure about whether or not to trust Dare. But she also knew it would be both of them against Dare if something happened. As they approached the edge of the roof, she looked down at the oak tree. There appeared to enough branches to get down without too much difficulty, and it seemed much easier than climbing up the wall. "Yeah, I'm okay with that," Synry meowed. She jumped onto the first branch, but as soon as she landed on it, it started swaying, so she dug her claws into the bark until it stopped. It wasn't going to be as easy as she thought.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade July 13th 2013, 07:32

Jade dipped his head to the other cat and trotted off to find something or someone who might have the slightest idea what was happening to him. Though he wasn't sure how to explain his situation, he thought it would be better to find someone than to be stranded and confused, and lonely. As he made his way around, he noticed a small group of she-cats. (Nocte and Noxe, perhaps?) "Hello," He mewed, walking up to them.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5578
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost July 13th 2013, 09:21

Thanks a lot Bri :DD

How about Giana and Frost meet Nocte and Noxe? Then everyone can start coming together.

Frost just came across Nocte and Noxe so maybe Giana can just join it~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25625
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 13th 2013, 11:31

~Sure Frosty. I guess Jade will come along with Nocte and Noxe too. After that we can find Dare and Synry and Gaia. And find Keres and Aere and Virgo and Whisper and Rue and Caligo and Ghost and Grimm along the way too? o.o~

Nocte neatly plucked the feathers from the bird and took a bite, still quite pleased with her catch. It wasn't everyday that you stalked a bird from the top of a Twoleg house. "Finding water won't be hard," she observed, glancing down at the puddles near the drainage system. "Clean water's the problem."

Noxe shrugged noncomittally and remained silent until she was almost finished with her rabbit. She looked off towards the side and suddely straightened. "We have a visitor."

A split second later, Nocte heard the "hello." She straightened too, warily eyeing the other cat. "Who are you?" she snarled, not bothering to hide her hostility. She didn't exactly trust anyone other than Noxe after waking up with no memories.

~~~

"I can climb anything," Gaia answered confidently. She stepped after Synry, claws hooking into the tree's knotted bark on instinct. She felt like she had done this countless times before, and sank into a habit she didn't know she had. Her tail waved back and forth slowly, tending to whip faster when it swung towards the left. Something told her that her balance would be off because of her blind eye, and if she wasn't careful, she'd keep leaning too much to the right.

With her odd routine of glancing back and forth, Gaia was down on the ground in no time. "Easy," she called, feeling extremely self-satisfied with her success.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 13th 2013, 15:36

Dare nodded and watched the other two climb down before she even touched the tree. When they were both either on or near the bottom, the blue-gray she-cat leaped onto a branch, claws only sinking in to momentarily balance her as she descended downward, jumping branch to branch until she reached one not far from the ground. From there, she hopped down and landed gracefully on her paw-pads.

'Apparently I was good at climbing and such as well....hmm...and liked heights.' she thought with a happy trill.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 13th 2013, 19:27

Ghostfur wrote:Noclaw flicked the tip of his tail to show that had heard what this she-cat, Rue, had said as he finished his grooming. When she had said that she didn't really have any memories, Noclaw had been about to just walk away, clearly Rue wouldn't be of use to him if she didn't have any memories. But then he realized that Rue had just given him information that, were he in her place, would never tell another cat unless he trusted them or was just plain scared. Besides, I may be a rogue, but I still honor the warrior code. I suppose I should help this cat, at least for a while. Noclaw thought to himself as he glanced over at the white she-cat. "Hello Rue. My name is Noclaw, though some cats call me Whisper." he said. "Although if I were you, I'd be more careful who I'd tell that to. There are plenty of cats who wouldn't hesitate to take advantage of your lack of memories." Noclaw added dryly. He decided he wouldn't mention the warrior code or StarClan in front of Rue, at least for the time being. He needed to trust her more before he revealed anything relevant to his past, at least his past prior to when Sharpclaw had died. "I suppose since you don't remember anything that you wouldn't know any places nearby to find anything to eat, or a place to rest?" Noclaw asked, though he had an idea as to what the answer might be.

Rue flicked her ears. "Sorry. I have the habit of blurting stuff out," she said, realizing that that was apparently something else apart of her personality. "I think I might remember seeing lots of mice around there," Rue mewed, pointing her tail toward a tall Twoleg nest. "We should go check it out." Rue wrinkled her nose when she said we, not you. "Um, sorry. You might wanna check it out, not we. Unless you wouldn't mind traveling alone. If not, that's fine. I'm pretty sure I remember how to hunt," she meowed. Apparently Rue had not been the perfect warrior in the past.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12848
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo July 13th 2013, 20:02

Caligo squinted his eyes, and opened them, for the first time in a long while. He blinked several times, trying to adjust to the light, as he looked around him. His surroundings were scarily unfamiliar, and all of his internal trust alarms were set off as he crouched down lower, trying to jog his memory. He pawed his head, smoothing out some of the black fur, trying to recall anything, something, but nothing came to mind after after a few moments. He pawed the ground, the feeling uncomfortable to his paws. "I should better find someone who can possibly explain all this to me..." he thought as he set off in a random direction, still trying fervently to remember something about himself or his life.

~he can maybe make his way over to the group with nocte and noxe?~
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9134
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2013, 22:04

Keres plodded along in the shadows cast by the buildings, peering from side to side. Her tail was held low to the ground, and she was crouching slightly, as if she wanted to melt into the ground and disappear. And she kind of did. The city was completely unfamiliar and the Twolegs, admittedly, scared her out of her wits. The fluffy she-cat paused in the corner beneath a set of stairs to smooth down her ruffled fur and peered out into busy world outside of her small sanctuary. Keres spotted another cat trotting by on the other side of the street, and while reason told her that she should get help, she spooked and ran in a cowardly move. She scooted past several long human legs as fast as she could and headed for the safety of a tree. "Hide, hide, hide," she mumbled, and promptly missed the scent trail of several cats near the oak she was running towards.

((Maybe Keres can bump into Dare's crew? ^^))

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 13th 2013, 22:20

~Sure Cali. And I'm fine with that Keres. Bringin' people in together ^-^~

"Where to now?" Gaia asked curiously, her one good eye taking in her new surroundings. They were somewhat further away from the roads now, so it made sense that food would be here. The short, stubby grass scraped uncomfortably on her paws as she took a few steps, tasting the air. She had been expecting something along the lines of rabbit, or mouse, but the last thing that she should've found was cat scent. "There's another stranger cat here," Gaia observed, her ears pricking curiously. "It's really close. Like right here."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 14th 2013, 00:02

Noclaw could barely suppress a twinge of amusement at this she-cat's blundering about in the conversation. What worried him was that Rue said she might remember how to hunt. And if she were attacked? Would she remember how to fight? Noclaw sighed as he stood and took a step toward the tall Twoleg nest. From where he and Rue were, he couldn't see any signs of Twolegs, though he couldn't get a scent since the structure was downwind. "Well, it's been awhile since I've traveled with another cat. It could do me good. Besides, in your current condition it might be good to have a cat who still remembers their past around." Noclaw said. Granted while she is trying to remember, I'm stuck trying to forget. he added silently. "Well, come on. Let's go see if we can catch us some food." Noclaw said with a wave of his tail before striding towards the Twoleg nest.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10925
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 14th 2013, 09:18

Synry had been able to make it the rest of the way down the oak tree, though not as fast as Gaia had, and now she was happy to have all four paws safely on the ground. Now she was looking around at her surroundings, and she scented the air, excepting to smell mice, but instead, the first scent that hit her nose was another cat. She peeked her head around the corner of a twoleg nest to see a cat running right towards the tree and them. "I found the cat you scented," Synry meowed to Gaia, as the cat ran closer towards them, "She looks scared. The twolegs must have frightened her."
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next