Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Warrior Games! ThunderClan and SkyClan open! - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Warrior Games! ThunderClan and SkyClan open! - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Games! ThunderClan and SkyClan open!

+10
Spottedpaw
Thunderclaw
Frost
Nyx
Hazelstar
Glimmermist
Tangleclaw
Torrentheart
Scarlett
Illusion
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Warrior Games! ThunderClan and SkyClan open! - Page 2 Empty The Warrior Games! ThunderClan and SkyClan open!

Post by Illusion May 15th 2013, 23:17

First topic message reminder :

Plot
SkyClan moved to the lake territory, and the Clans have finally recovered from the battle with the Dark Forest Warriors. Everything was fine, until one day, a mysterious band of rogues were spotted outside clan territory. The next half-moon, the strangers disappeared, but then coming back with an army as big as StarClan. They have brought every rogue in the big twolegplace. The Clans fought as hard as they could, but lost. The rogues are now in power! But the clans' army grew bigger, and bigger, and bigger....the rogues feared that they may rebel, so they organized the First Annual 'Warrior Games'.

Current Scene:

Gathering Island

Rules:

-No Godmobbing

-No cheating

-Have Fun!

-We have a special 'life system' that helps with killing. Each tribute gets 10 'lives' that can be lost within the battle. Bare claws take 1 life, dog teeth 3, and adder fangs...well...10.

- There can only be 4 tributes from each clan

-No HUGE alliances! Maximum 4 tributes per alliance!

-No waiting out the game! Though attempts are allowed. Alliances must meet up eventually!

Tribute must have a warrior name.

-There will only be ONE winner!

Form:

Name:
Clan:
Other:
Ally(ies):

Name: Lilysplash
Personality: Keen and eager, yet very nervous.
Description: Beautiful calico she-cat with stunning emerald-green eyes. Fast on her paws.
Clan: WindClan
Other: Derp :3
Ally(ies): Looking! Smile

Tributes:

ThunderClan:
Ambercloud
Frozenice

ShadowClan:
Frostpetal
Hollyshade
Rowanheart
Coalfur

WindClan:
Lilysplash
Forestpelt
Firepelt
Amberflare

RiverClan:
Bluepelt
Frostshadow
Rabbitpaw
Runningwater

SkyClan:
Hazelstorm (star)
Riversong
Ashwing

Items:

I will PM you what you get when you receive a leaf parcel :3 there are 4 parcels in every clan territory, all scattered. You can't get all the parcels, either.

Last edited by Illusion on May 29th 2013, 20:08; edited 15 times in total
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9410
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

The Warrior Games! ThunderClan and SkyClan open! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Warrior Games! ThunderClan and SkyClan open!

Post by Hazelstar May 19th 2013, 17:48

If anyone wants to buddy up with me, that's cool. I don't think any other Skyclan cats will join so. Razz
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7128
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

The Warrior Games! ThunderClan and SkyClan open! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Warrior Games! ThunderClan and SkyClan open!

Post by Thunderclaw May 19th 2013, 22:28

Can we rp?Please please please?
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6641
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam May 20th 2013, 01:18

Name: BlackClaw
Personality: Aggressive, yet good at strategy
Description: He is a very large black tom with Many scars on his pelt.
Clan: RiverClan
Other: Nope. Smile
Ally(ies): Bluepelt ( If it's okay with you)
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9660
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 20th 2013, 14:22

Sunbeam wrote:Name: BlackClaw
Personality: Aggressive, yet good at strategy
Description: He is a very large black tom with Many scars on his pelt.
Clan: RiverClan
Other: Nope. Smile
Ally(ies): Bluepelt ( If it's okay with you)
It is fine with me
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13569
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 22nd 2013, 16:12

Hazelstar wrote:If anyone wants to buddy up with me, that's cool. I don't think any other Skyclan cats will join so. Razz

Snowfall asked to be Hazelstorm's ally~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38651
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost May 22nd 2013, 18:00

Can we start the roleplay? Illusion D:<
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25633
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 23rd 2013, 16:42

Name: Ashwing
Personality: Shy, quiet, but resourceful and clever; observant and tough
Description: A smaller than average, light brown she-cat with dark brown stripes. She has large golden eyes and long, razor sharp claws.
Clan: SkyClan
Other: -
Ally(ies): Looking!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 23rd 2013, 17:06

My characters can be Ashwing's allies!
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion May 24th 2013, 20:04

We can start! There are godmobable characters in the clans that don't have four tributes, but you can still join Wink Sorry for being inactive, I had to go to camp. I'll be announcer!

First Scene: Gathering Island.

Lilyspash looked around in fear. What did the Rogues want this time? She gazed at the pine tree, where the leader of the rogues were standing.
"Cats of the clans," the leader announced. "Because of your growing population, we have decided to start something known as the Warrior Games. How it works is that four tributes from each clan, each picked by my higher ranked fighters, will fight to the death. Only one out of twenty will come out alive." The announcer grinned, as caterwauls of outrage filled the island. Lilysplash gasped. How could they do this? she thought.

Last edited by Illusion on May 24th 2013, 21:52; edited 1 time in total
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist May 24th 2013, 20:23

Frostpetal grinned at Lilysplash's idea. Frostpetal sat in the middle of the island silent. She heard the all the outrage. She thought Why outrage when it's a great idea?!. Frostpetal waited for Lilysplash to go on she wanted to hear more about these Warrior Games.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6310
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw May 24th 2013, 21:49

Firepelt spit on the ground to show his rage.

Rabbitpaw padded up to Bluefur."They can't do this!"He meowed indignantly.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam May 24th 2013, 23:42

Blackclaw sat silently in the shadows, his tail twitching in surprise at the unexpected announcement. It's a good idea. It will make more prey for the remaining cats, so the clans can go stronger. "When will you pick the cats?" he yowled.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost May 25th 2013, 00:19

Frostshadow paused mid-lick, surprise and curiosity flashing across her blue eyes. Warrior Games? Tributes? One winner out of twenty? Instead of fear, she suddenly felt a spark of excitement rushing through her blood. Life under the rogues had been boring but this was something new. Maybe she would even consider being tribute.

Rowanheart narrowed his eyes at the rogue leader, trying to process the information on the Warrior Games. He could feel tension and fear among the cats. "I have a bad feeling about this," he muttered to no one in particular.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25633
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion May 25th 2013, 10:18

Lilysplash listened in fear as the announcer went on. "Slasher, Striker, Scarlette, Anna, and Scratch, you may now choose." Lilysplash started pacing as cats from all clans were chosen.....There were many cats that she did not recognize, but she kept on listening...
Until one name caught her attention
"Lilysplash."
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 25th 2013, 13:41

Hollyshade wasn't that surprised when she was named for one of the tributes. In her Clan, she was known for her fierce skill in combat. Sitting up straighter, she cast her gaze up to the rogues. Each one of them looked smug, their eyes glittering with an anticipation that mirrored the flash in her own eyes.

This'll be fun.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart May 25th 2013, 16:52

Name: rowanheart ( if not taken )
Personality: scared, shy, brave, and loving
Description: brown tabby she cat with blue eyes
Clan: shadow
Other: none
Allies: none

Do we have to have allies?
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10857
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 26th 2013, 08:57

Phantom's character is Rowanheart.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist May 26th 2013, 10:43

Frostpetal widened her eyes when she heard that she was a tribute for ShadowClan! "Yes!" she sewed happily. She listened to the cats as they picked more tributes.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6310
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion May 26th 2013, 11:21

~U don't have to ally Wink

The announcer purred. "Tomorrow, we shall begin training in ThunderClan territory. The games will start in a quarter moon. During the games, my fighters will guard the borders of the lake territory. Any waiter-outers or escapers shall be eliminated. " Lilysplash shivered. That just ruled out my plans. she thought, but them prickled her ears as the announcer went on. "There will be four leaf parcels in each clan territory containing Dog Tooth claws, herbs, fresh-kill, and poisonous snake fangs. Also, you may ally, but not during the deathmatch." Lilysplash smiled. If I could find all the parcels and ally with someone, I may survive...
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw May 26th 2013, 15:56

Firepelt was a little surprised at being chosen. Good He thought. A chance to prove myself, and maybe prove that the clans weren't that weak. He pricked his ears as they went on. I have to find one of those leaf parcels. He thought, and flexed his shoulders.

Rabbitpaw stared in utter astonishment as his name was called. Bu-bu-bu-but I'm only an apprentice He thought.He moved closer to Bluepelt. "How come my name was called?" He asked her, his eyes wide.

~Can Bluepelt be Rabbitpaw's mentor?~
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 27th 2013, 10:43

~Of course~

"You are a very brave apprentice Rabbitpaw." Bluepelt replied.

Forestpelt stared at Bluepelt. "You look scared! Are you sure your not a KITTYPET?" Forestpelt called. She loved teasing Bluepelt.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 27th 2013, 10:44

Name: Amberflare
Personality: Brave and manipulative. She has a way with words, and likes to mess with people.
Description: A dark ginger tabby with green eyes.
Clan: WindClan
Other: N/A
Ally(ies): Ashwing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart May 27th 2013, 17:47

what cats are left an what clan
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10857
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam May 29th 2013, 02:04

~Should we skip to the games?~Very Happy
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 29th 2013, 11:30

"Shut your trap! I'm not scared! My apprentice and I are going to tare you to pieces!" Bluepelt retorted.

"Apprentices aren't strong enough to poke a hole in a leaf! Apprentices are not supposed to be in the Warrior Games!" Forestpelt growled.

"Forestpelt is the most evil WindClan cat of all time. You have to kill her or she will kill us!" Bluepelt whispered to Rabbitpaw.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next