Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Plague [SkyClan RPG][Open to All] Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Plague [SkyClan RPG][Open to All] Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Plague [SkyClan RPG][Open to All]

+9
Rosepaw
Blackstone
Lilacstar
Celestialrose
Lunarsky
Shadefang
Cedarpelt
Nyx
Sunstar
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Plague [SkyClan RPG][Open to All] Empty The Plague [SkyClan RPG][Open to All]

Post by Sunstar March 7th 2014, 21:18

The Plague [SkyClan RPG][Open to All] SkyClan

The smell of sickness hung heavy in the air, choking and stifling proud SkyClan's camp. The stench clung to their pelts and to their prey, and bold crows circled high in the air, waiting to feast. Death had come to SkyClan in the form of a diseased rat. It took only one to poison the rest of the freshkill pile and the hungry warriors, bringing the Clan down low. When the cold winds of Leafbare rose, prey had become scarce in the canyon, especially with the combined of the rats stealing away from them. Cats were desperate and hungry, and there were only two options: to raid and reave the surrounding territories for clean prey, or to eat the rats that prowled among the canyon. Not many healthy warriors were left in the clan, and the clan has fallen into chaos.

SkyClan hadn't done a single thing, but they've somehow suffered a price, and now a plague was here.

Rules:
  • Don't control another member's cat in topics. If they're not posting, wait. Give them time, you don't know how their life works. For all you know, they only get two hours a day to log on, or they're on vacation, or they had an urgent matter to attend to, or they forgot to log off, etc.

• Give members a chance to post. If there are more than two members involved in a topic, give everyone a chance to say something, to get a word in edge-wise. You never know when someone may have a really good reply.

• Go with the flow of the topic. Whoever started it had something in mind when they made it, so don't just have a fox come out of nowhere to attack you, or interrupt a member when they're addressing another cat. It's rude and makes the topic-starter feel bad.

• Role-play in third person. Because you aren't actually the cat, they're just your character. Ex: (Incorrect) I walked through the bushes and pounced on the mouse. Ex: (Correct) Sunburn walked through the bushes and pounced on the mouse.

• All role-playing topics are in past-tense. Like the actual Warriors books. Ex: (Incorrect) Sunburn walks down the winding path, and she sees other clan cats a couple of fox lengths away. Ex: (To do) Sunburn walked down the winding path, and she saw other clan cats a couple of fox lengths away.

• Please try to write with good grammar and spelling. It's sometimes hard for others to read someones post if it doesn't have punctuation or all the words have typos.

• Absolutely no Godmodding. This is when one plays a character that can never be destroyed, harmed, is avoiding impossible amounts of damage, etc. The character, however, can hurt and/or kill the other characters without giving the other characters a chance. It is also when your cat knows knows information that they shouldn't.

• Absolutely no mating scenes. It is just totally not appropriate for this site in so many different ways. You can show love and passion between two characters without showing mating. This goes doubly for force-mating (yes, we know that in real life all cat mating is technically force-mating, but this is fantasy and that is still incredibly inappropriate).

Character Sheet:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat's Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

If you are in SkyClan already you do not have to make a character sheet.

Allegiances:

Last edited by Sunburn on March 11th 2014, 20:03; edited 2 times in total
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Custom Rank : Flamin'
WarriorPoints : 5682
Female Posts : 161

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 70,000

Back to top Go down

The Plague [SkyClan RPG][Open to All] Empty Re: The Plague [SkyClan RPG][Open to All]

Post by Nyx March 7th 2014, 22:41

Username: Nocte
Cat's Name: Dawnflare
Appearance: A ginger tabby she-cat with a pale underbelly and markings. Her eyes are a dark green. Well-built and slightly narrow on the shoulders, her backlegs are particularly strong.
Spoiler:
Personality: Impatient and unforgiving, but otherwise extremely loyal to her friends/Clan. Intelligent and responsible.
Other: N/A
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38653
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

The Plague [SkyClan RPG][Open to All] Empty Re: The Plague [SkyClan RPG][Open to All]

Post by Cedarpelt March 7th 2014, 22:48

A large brown tabby tom walked out of a cave like den in the cliffs of Skyclan's territory. He looked down over the ledge at the other warriors and headed towards a small ginger she-cat. "Has there been a patrol yet?" Cedarstar's voice was deep and calm sounding.
Cedarpelt
Cedarpelt
SkyClan Deputy
SkyClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The Elite
WarriorPoints : 5311
Male Posts : 41

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 85,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar March 7th 2014, 22:55

Nocte is accepted. You may begin roleplaying Wink

Sunburn peeled back her lips in a snarl as she surveyed the camp. Cats all around were either severely sick, or already dead. She gazed around the camp with narrowed amber eyes. He gave a sneeze. Oh no ... I think I'm sick. Even if it's a little bit ... Her usually bright golden eyes gleamed dully. Many were already dead, while others were on the verge of dying.What was going on? Was StarClan punishing them? If that was the case, what did SkyClan DO? What did they do to deserve this madness? Sunburn was quite determined also, anything to protect her clan, and make them strong again. SkyClan didn't deserve this. She stood up from outside the Warriors' Den, and padded over to where her leader, Cedarstar was, who was going over to Dawnflare. She stopped in front of him, dipping her head in respect. "If there isn't, would you like me to lead a patrol, Cedarstar? Not many cats are healthy anymore. I could help find some herbs or just hunt for the clan, or maybe just patrol the border, just in case the other clans knew about our sickness, and decided this was the perfect time to take advantage of our situation." She stopped, before adding hastily. "But that's fine if you want me to stay back at camp. It doesn't matter to me. Just as long as I can help do whatever I can to save the clan."
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadefang March 8th 2014, 01:20

Shadefang padded towards his den. He didn't feel very good, and he probably didn't look particularly well either. When he got to his den, he found his nest and fell dow in it, as he always did when he was tired. He let himself drift off into sleep. He wanted to know if sleep helped.

When Shadefang woke up, he still wasn't feeling up to a patrol. He knew what had happened to many of his Clanmates, but he had to at least find something healthy to eat. He stumbled out of his den towards Cedarstar. "Is it ok to go hunting?" he asked.
Shadefang
Shadefang
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Awesomer than YOU
WarriorPoints : 3849
Male Posts : 11

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarsky March 8th 2014, 13:02

Lunarsky felt awful to be honest, her paws felt flimsy and weird. Her eyesight was getting worse and worse by the day, as if it wasn't bad enough. She decided to stay in her den for the day, she honestly wasn't in the mood to trip and fall over every pebble that she came across. The other cats looked just as bad however, the entire clan was looking awful. She stretched, then felt a strike of pain in her paws again. She winced, slowly sliding back into her previous position, trying not to feel that previous pain.
Lunarsky
Lunarsky
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Almost blind Warrior
WarriorPoints : 4969
Female Posts : 133

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestialrose March 9th 2014, 10:03

Celestialrose felt a sting pity as she looked around camp. Like her clan mates, she to was sick. She walked around camp, no patrols had been set. She looked at the dying warriors 'Could we even go on patrol?' she thought to herself.
Celestialrose
Celestialrose
Loner

Custom Rank : Celestial
WarriorPoints : 3729
Female Posts : 3

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 9th 2014, 11:55

Username: Lilacstar
Cat's Name: Ambrosepaw
Appearance: Tall, lanky, pale cream colored she-cat with brilliant green eyes.
Personality: Awkward, shy, quiet, prefers to keep to herself.
Other: Mentor anyone? Also, she sneezes a lot C:
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5687
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar March 9th 2014, 13:14

Accepted, Lilac. You may start roleplaying. I'll add you to the allegiances soon. 

Sunburn wretched at the smell of sickness that hung in almost every cat's pelt. I'll just go right now ... I guess. She quickly slunk out of camp, and started hunting for the scent of prey. She barely caught a trace of any, when a tiny scent of squirrel came towards her. Well .... at least there's SOME prey ... She ran in the direction of the squirrel, and finally spotted it up in a tree. Preparing to leap the tree, she readied her haunches. Three, two, one, JUMP! The flame-colored warrior leaped high into the air, barely just managing to grab the squirrel with her claws, before landing awkwardly on the ground, much more tired than usual. "Okay ..." she murmured. "I think that's enough for now. It feels like I can't even walk anymore!" Slowly, she padded back to camp, her whole body aching, and then dumped the tiny squirrel on the minuscule fresh-kill pile. "We're running out ..." she muttered.
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone March 9th 2014, 17:46

Shadefang decided to try and hunt for something anyway. He had to help the Clan as much as possible, and right now to do that they needed food. He padded out of camp and into the woods. He sniffed high and low, searching for the scent of a squirrel or at least something. He carried on for a while longer, and eventually found a faint trace of bird. He dropped low, stalking towards the bird. He found it on a low tree branch, eating some seeds. So your mother and father never told you to watch out for SkyClan, huh? he thought to himself. Shadefang smiled. He crouched low to the ground, like a coiled spring. Then he unsheathed his claws and jumped straight up. His claws locked onto the bird as he landed in the tree. The branch was low and thick, a good training spot for apprentices learning to jump into trees. He silently climed down the tree. He didn't want to risk breaking anything if he misjudged his jump and landed on his face or something. He took the last rabbit-hop or so as a little jump, and when he got down he lat by the trunk of the tree, feeling a bit fatigued from jumping so high when he was ill. He stayed there for a while then began the trek back to camp.

When he got back, Shadefang padded towards the fresh-kill pile and dropped his bird, then reported of his catch to Cedarstar. Then he went back to his den to rest for a while. He deserved it after finding that bird.

~Ugh, I'm always logged into the wrong account when I need to post on RPs! Silly me.~
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7418
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarsky March 9th 2014, 18:03

Lunarsky could hear the comotion going on outside, most likely cats hunting. She was usually usless when it came to hunting, seeing how she could barely climb a tree. But, wanting to be somewhat helpful, she pulled herself up and went out of her den. She immediaty hissed at the sky, her eyes were burning in the new light adjustment. Waiting outside her den for a few seconds she then slowly made her way over to the trees to find something, anything. Trudging through the area she saw nothing, or maybe she could've seen something if her stupid eyes would work. As she was about to turn around and head back her eyes went black for a split second, then her sight returned. "Oh no," she mewed to herself, she then quickly scampered back to camp to find the medicine cat.

(Um who is the medicine cat..? Sorry Skyclan has changed quite a bit since I was here (*~*Wink
Lunarsky
Lunarsky
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepaw March 10th 2014, 22:46

Rosepaw padded out of her nest in the Apprentices den which resembled a small cave on the cliffside hiding beneath a bush. The pale mottled she-cat squeezed through the bush as the branches raked at her pelt. I hate that bush. We need to make it easier to get in and out of there. she thought idly. She stretched each of her paws, one at a time and then flexed her claws to get the blood lowing again. After she looked around, she say several sick clan mates and a pang of sympathy seemed to cause her stomach to sink. Everyone seems so sick. I hope that we can find a way to help them before SkyClan dies off. I'm just glad I haven't gotten sick... She noticed the Large Brown tabby tom now. "Cedarstar!" Rosepaw bounded up to the SkyClan leader. "What do you want me to do firs today?" curiosity was evident in her bright hazel eyes.
Rosepaw
Rosepaw
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4614
Female Posts : 29

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar March 11th 2014, 05:48

Username:
Cat's Name:Lilyclaw
Appearance: A small ginger tabby with blue eyes.
Personality: Very optimistic and cheerful
Other: She is blind in her right eye.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6879
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagedance March 11th 2014, 06:25

Username: Ivypaw
Cat's Name: Leopardfrost
Appearance: She is a large calico wit a white belly and ear tips. Large, bright blue eyes define this pretty old warrior.
Personality: Headstrong, optimistic and bright
Other: I've applied for Skyclan if someone could also except me please. Cat Smile
Sagedance
Sagedance
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Herbalist Defined
WarriorPoints : 4669
Female Posts : 54

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar March 11th 2014, 09:37

Coolness c: Accepted, Ivypaw and Russetfeather. You may start roleplaying.
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagedance March 11th 2014, 19:13

Leopardfrost turned restlessly in her nest, the old she-cat kept having nightmares. She didn't understand them either. She jolted from her sleep breathing hard, the taste of blood lingered on her tongue, but there was none. Despite the chill in the air she felt hot and uncomfortable. She slipped out of her nest twitching in repulse as she heard the countless coughs and cries of corrupted cats. The bright blue sky was blotched with puffy white clouds and the sun burned into the black spots on her pelt, yet she still shivered with a certain pity and depression she could not express in words. The brambles dangling out of the warrior's den entrance crawled down her back as she squeezed through. Great Starclan.. The plague was undeservingly fatal and much unfortunate especially for such a recently rejuvenated clan. She suppressed a cough and bounded off to Sunburn spotting her by the pile of fresh-kill. "The pile is so low.. and so is the number of healthy warriors" she mumbled timidly.

Last edited by Ivypaw on March 11th 2014, 19:21; edited 1 time in total
Sagedance
Sagedance
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarsky March 11th 2014, 19:19

Lunarsky slammed her way through the shrubs, scraping and clawing her way through the camp to the medicine cat's den. When she finally got there, there was no medicine cat inside. By then she had calmed down a bit, but she still had an urgent situation, this illness was going to make her blind! She quickly made her way up to Cedarstar's den, to hopefully find the location of the medicine cat.
Lunarsky
Lunarsky
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar March 11th 2014, 19:51

The flame-colored she-cat turned to Leopardfrost. "Hey," she mewed quietly, before dipping her head. "Yeah," she muttered. "I can't believe this sickness actually happened though." Sunburn turned to the older she-cat. "Do you have any idea of why this happened? It doesn't make any sense." She tilted her head up into the sky, lashing her tail. "Did StarClan send that poisoned rat to us?" She looked back down, before settling down comfortably on the ground, placing her head on her paws and sighing. "I hope it ends soon. SkyClan can't afford to keep this up much longer."
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagedance March 11th 2014, 20:01

Leopardfrost nodded slowly and her eyes displayed her strong agreement. "I know, I know. It's not fair. Do you think the other clans may also catch it from us?" A flash of hope bloomed in Leopardfrost's mind but she shook it off, aware she shouldn't wish upon misfortune on the other clans as well. Such a low level of respect would only prove her to be a petty warrior but still a spark of jealously remained. "Would you like to hunt together?" she mewed
Sagedance
Sagedance
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedarpelt March 11th 2014, 20:31

Despite the fact that the weather couldn't have been more permissible for hunting, he was well aware that the fresh kill pile was dwindling on non existent. Cedarstar let out a reluctant sigh before he got to his paws and began padding down the cliff. His muscles tensed rhythmically as he slowly mad his way down, but when he heard a small voice call out behind him, he had to flew his claws to catch himself from going farther. He turned around in a quick fluid motion, surprised to see an apprentice still on their feet and functioning seemingly normally. He dipped his head in the traditional greeting signaling for the small she-cat to speak.
Cedarpelt
Cedarpelt
SkyClan Deputy
SkyClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The Elite
WarriorPoints : 5311
Male Posts : 41

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 85,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarsky March 11th 2014, 20:46

Lunarsky was just about to the leader's den, when she caught eye of the leader. The location of the leader was easy to spot, which means her eyes were failing her at a fast rate. She began to head down to talk to the leader, when she saw Rosepaw, about to have a conversation with the leader. But now was not the time to let shyness kick in, she needed to know where the medicine cat was. She continued her route to the leader, but waited a little with each step to let their conversation continue, not wanting to interrupt.
Lunarsky
Lunarsky
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagedance March 11th 2014, 20:50

Sagedance flew across the cold stone of her den as she rushed, back and forth back and forth, to tend to the numerous cats. Even the pitter patter of her paws and birdsong were drowned by the cries of Skyclan cats. Every excruciating minute she wasn't doing anything counted. Celandine, chamomile, feverfew, she didn't even keep track of all the herbs she was snatching and delivering. Every cat in her den had eyes glazed with immense pain. She had never dealt with such severe widespread sicknesses like this. She knew spoiled fresh-kill was the root of it all. Amongst the many cats sharing the corruption in her den, one was especially prone to fatality and needed a special attention and that was a small brown tabby kit. It depressed her to think how exposed kits are to the dangers of the real world. Starclan please, PLEASE send me a message! She coughed.
Sagedance
Sagedance
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar March 12th 2014, 15:53

Lilyclaw woke up cough and hacking. Her throat felt dry and raspy. "I need to get a drink" she thought. She padded out the warrior den to get a drink, but she couldn't stop from shivering. Easy Lily, you don't want to take it too hard Lilyclaw said, trying to catch her breath in the middle of camp.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6879
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepaw March 12th 2014, 15:56

The mottled apprentice hesitated, running each paw over the ground uneasily. Her amber gaze darted from Cedarstar to her surrounding, nervous about anyone overhearing her conversation with the leader. "Well...I..." she was nervous in front of a tom many ties her size and one with such a high rank at that. She took a deep breathe and quickly force the words out, hoping that it wouldn't stop if she just spit it out quickly. "I know most of the clan is sick but I was hoping that I could have a mentor now." She looked up at the leader uneasily.
Rosepaw
Rosepaw
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4614
Female Posts : 29

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestialrose March 12th 2014, 16:09

Celestialrose padded around camp. She had nothing to do but hunt, but knew she was on the edge of sickness. "Might as well." She thought. She stalked around searching for prey, a faint scent drifted her way. Rabbit! She crouched low searching for the creature. She spotted it, Celestialrose stalked up and waited, she sprang on the rabbit and bit into its neck. She had also caught two birds before hand, so she decided to head back. Even though the rabbit was small and the birds were no smaller than a kit, the clan would have something to eat.
Celestialrose
Celestialrose
Loner

Custom Rank : Celestial
WarriorPoints : 3729
Female Posts : 3

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next