Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

SkyClan is Recruiting! (Open Recruitment) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

SkyClan is Recruiting! (Open Recruitment) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkyClan is Recruiting! (Open Recruitment)

5 posters

Go down

SkyClan is Recruiting! (Open Recruitment) Empty SkyClan is Recruiting! (Open Recruitment)

Post by Cedarpelt March 1st 2014, 15:47

Hello everyone! I am Cedarstar, the newly made leader of SkyClan. Obviously it was quite inactive for a while there and I was asked to become the leader of SkyClan. (I think they just wanted me to post more. Bite)

I would just like to make it public knowledge that we have returned and SkyClan will thrive again! (Especially with the recent allowances for multiple accounts.) We currently have the Deputy, Medicine Cat and Medicine Cat Apprentice positions available. If you are interested in the spots all you have to do it is make your account or if you aren't already in another clan join SkyClan. Then just make sure you show your activity and skills in an RP with us. I'll make my decision when there are more member in the clan so that it is fair.

I have also spoken with the forum Administrator and Adelaide said she will grant an additional 10,000 AP bonus to members who join this clan, but it is only for a limited time or until the clan is active. Smile Thanks for your consideration.

(On a side note can we get this topic marked where t won't drop down so it isn't missed by new members?)

Last edited by Cedarstar on March 11th 2014, 20:39; edited 1 time in total
Cedarpelt
Cedarpelt
SkyClan Deputy
SkyClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The Elite
WarriorPoints : 5311
Male Posts : 41

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 85,000

Back to top Go down

SkyClan is Recruiting! (Open Recruitment) Empty Re: SkyClan is Recruiting! (Open Recruitment)

Post by Lunarsky March 1st 2014, 16:06

Hey! Could i possibly be deputy? I was originally in Skyclan but ive been inactive for a long time so i was "kicked out" sort of. ANd i was planing on getting a name change and being a warrior.
Lunarsky
Lunarsky
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Almost blind Warrior
WarriorPoints : 4969
Female Posts : 133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

SkyClan is Recruiting! (Open Recruitment) Empty Re: SkyClan is Recruiting! (Open Recruitment)

Post by Cedarpelt March 2nd 2014, 15:36

As I stated I will pick the best fit for the deputy after getting to see some members in the RPGs. But if you wish to rejoin Skyclan you can apply to the group.
Cedarpelt
Cedarpelt
SkyClan Deputy
SkyClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar March 3rd 2014, 17:47

I've applied for the group. Could you accept me?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post ...
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Custom Rank : Flamin'
WarriorPoints : 5682
Female Posts : 161

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 70,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadefang March 5th 2014, 13:31

I've joined SkyClan, and I'm happy to prove my worth in an RP (I love RPing c: ) and good luck for the high ranks!
Shadefang
Shadefang
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Awesomer than YOU
WarriorPoints : 3849
Male Posts : 11

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedarpelt March 11th 2014, 20:39

Hello everyone,

Once again I have an announcement to make. After quite a bit of consideration on my part, I have chosen SkyClan's new deputy and medicine cat!

Gongratulations to Sunburn who will be SkyClan's new active Deputy!

And also, congratulations to Sagedance who will from here on out be Skyclan's medicine cat.

Thanks for all of you who actively participated in the rebuilding of SkyClan and I do hope that you all approve of my choice. Smile
Cedarpelt
Cedarpelt
SkyClan Deputy
SkyClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 11th 2014, 20:57

Congrats Sunburn and Sagedance. Nice choice too Cedarstar, They seem to do well on the site. Wink
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433501
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar March 11th 2014, 21:26

Thanks Cedarstar, and you, too, Scarlett Razz

I'll do my very best to serve SkyClan to the fullest ^^
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Custom Rank : Flamin'
WarriorPoints : 5682
Female Posts : 161

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 70,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down