Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

SkyClan Recruitment (Open to all) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

SkyClan Recruitment (Open to all) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkyClan Recruitment (Open to all)

Go down

SkyClan Recruitment (Open to all) Empty SkyClan Recruitment (Open to all)

Post by Sunstar April 15th 2015, 15:58

Hello WCF! I'm Sunstar, the newly chosen leader of SkyClan after Cedarstar asked me to switch positions with him. SkyClan is currently open for recruitment! Join us, broz! We've got cookies Cookie Smiley and rocket launchers Rocket Launcher and rocket launchers that shoot cookies. Plus a ninja, a cat, and a ninja cat that can shoot cookies, lasers, and cookie lasers from its eyes and mouth. Very Happy

I'm pretty sure the deputy is Cedar..... erhh.. whatever his warrior name is Sweat But yeah. This is the chance for other members to join SkyClan (or create another account), or for current members to step up the ranking ladder. The SkyClan medicine cat rank is open for taking! Medicine cat apprentice is also up for grabs. Wink 

REQUIREMENTS:
- Warning bar must be green. Will probably make an exception if it's yellow 
- Must be active 
- Must post pretty frequently (don't worry people. You don't have to, like, get on everyday and post a bunch.)

Medicine Cat/Medicine Cat Apprentice Application:

Currently, the applications will not have a time span, but may be added later.

Thanks!
Sunstar
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Custom Rank : Flamin'
WarriorPoints : 5682
Female Posts : 161

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 70,000

Back to top Go down