Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

MoonClan Recruitment + We need a new medicine cat! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

MoonClan Recruitment + We need a new medicine cat! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonClan Recruitment + We need a new medicine cat!

Go down

MoonClan Recruitment + We need a new medicine cat! Empty MoonClan Recruitment + We need a new medicine cat!

Post by Icestar March 22nd 2013, 11:13

MoonClan Recruitment + We need a new medicine cat! Luna-m10

Hey everyone! I've noticed lately that MoonClan only has a few active members so I made this topic in search of any members that are interested in joining Very Happy I'm looking for friendly members that love to RP.

MoonClan is a strong clan full of brave, sneaky, and friendly cats. We love to hunt, climb trees, party, and make MoonClan cookies. If you're a very social and fun-loving cat, then MoonClan is perfect for you! To learn more about MoonClan see this topic: http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/t1830-moonclan#58726

Also, if you join MoonClan now I will give you some Attack points or Warrior Points to make sure that every member of MoonClan is strong and happy.

We also need a medicine cat so if you are interested PM me Smile
If you're a loner or just searching for a new clan, MoonClan is where you should go Cat Smile

Before joining, please PM on why you want to join MoonClan. I don't want members joining simply because of a WP/AP bonus.

Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15909
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

MoonClan Recruitment + We need a new medicine cat! Empty Re: MoonClan Recruitment + We need a new medicine cat!

Post by Icestar May 27th 2013, 13:42

Hey, bumping this topic for anyone interested in joining Wave
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15909
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down