Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Dark Forest Recruitment! (Special Bonus if you join!) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Dark Forest Recruitment! (Special Bonus if you join!) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forest Recruitment! (Special Bonus if you join!)

+5
Illusion
Scarlett
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
Frost
9 posters

Go down

Dark Forest Recruitment! (Special Bonus if you join!) Empty Dark Forest Recruitment! (Special Bonus if you join!)

Post by Frost January 27th 2013, 02:04

From now onwards, the Dark Forest will only accept users who are not part of a Clan. There will be no overlapping of Clans. If you want to be in the Dark Forest, you can only be in the Dark Forest and not in another Clan. To my dearest ex-Dark-Forest members, I sincerely apologize for your sudden removal from Dark Forest.

I'm sure you know what the Dark Forest is about, so please join! Being an evil kitty is fun too Very Happy

Also, members who join the Dark Forest will receive free AP, since Dark Forest cats are strong and powerful fighters! The Dark Forest will play a huge part in the next Official RPG!

However, there might be some changes made to the Dark Forest in future. It might be changed into an elite rogue group but this is still unconfirmed.

Thanks and please help spread the word!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25635
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest Recruitment! (Special Bonus if you join!) Empty Re: Dark Forest Recruitment! (Special Bonus if you join!)

Post by Shimmerpaw January 27th 2013, 09:36

Do we have to fill out a form or something Fanny? Beczuse I think I'm going to join once I kill off Sparkflame
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6194
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest Recruitment! (Special Bonus if you join!) Empty Re: Dark Forest Recruitment! (Special Bonus if you join!)

Post by Redstar January 27th 2013, 09:55

May I keep Forestblaze as a DF RP character? And Moonsplash? And I might bring Lonesome Dove back :DDD PLEASE PHANNY???
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10215
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 27th 2013, 10:03

Dragonclaw told her he doesn't want clans mixing in it anymore
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433501
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 27th 2013, 10:07

Hmm this looks interesting. Will you be the leader Phantom? I see another leader called Aere or something so I was like Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion January 27th 2013, 10:30

I AM NOT THINKING IT OVER! I NEED A ROGUE NAME! *Grabs gun and put against head*

Wait...There are better ways to die than suicide... Cat Smile

And so basicly...I'm com'in!

And do we still need the old application?
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9412
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 27th 2013, 10:51

Nighthawk wrote:Hmm this looks interesting. Will you be the leader Phantom? I see another leader called Aere or something so I was like Confused
Thete are two,keaders, Nighthawk. Phantom and Aere.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 27th 2013, 16:26

Yep, there are two leaders. You don't have to fill in an application Wink
Snowlily's right, Rosethorn.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool February 3rd 2013, 19:16

I might be interested but I want to know something first if that is alright. Will I have to be "dead" to join this group?
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6268
Female Posts : 185

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 3rd 2013, 20:02

Phantom wrote:Yep, there are two leaders. You don't have to fill in an application Wink
Snowlily's right, Rosethorn.
@Petalfrost Yes, you do

Phanny, I know. I'm talking about Lonesome Dove (DEAD) and Moonsplash (ANCIENT DEAD) AND FORESTBLAZE (HIGH RANKED DEAD)... Can I still RP as them...?
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 3rd 2013, 20:03

Petalfrost wrote:I might be interested but I want to know something first if that is alright. Will I have to be "dead" to join this group?

The DF is about to combine with AwesomeClan into a mysterious rogue group Dark we'll have similar antics and such, but the new group isn't evil.

to answer your question, to join the new group, you can be alive. Very Happy

just in case, though, i think Phantom should answer this too.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33809
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool February 3rd 2013, 20:06

I'm confused. So if I join now I would be dead but later I'm alive again?
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6268
Female Posts : 185

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 3rd 2013, 20:33

~Yes and no. You stay dead. Then, when the Rogue Group is created, you may choose to join, or go to a different clan. So you'll be dead until the DF is gone and the Rogue Group is created. Am I right, Cheese?
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 3rd 2013, 20:37

Yes, that's what I'm assuming. If you join the DF now, you have the option of leaving or staying in the group when it changes. To be in the current Dark Forest, you have to be dead. Well, all of the current members are dead, I'm not sure if it's required.

Once it becomes the rogue group, you are an alive cat, even if you're staying or leaving, because all the other Clans are alive people xD Unless you become a ghostly loner or something.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 3rd 2013, 23:12

I'm going to consider it. I already moved from Moonclan to Skyclan so I'm not sure if a third time will be allowed...
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7090
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 3rd 2013, 23:20

Changing Clans/groups is allowed, although it's not looked upon with approval if you do it too many times. People call it 'clan-hopping,' and some Clan leaders can get offended. :O
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38653
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 3rd 2013, 23:22

Ok. Thanks Brighty. I guess I'm staying in Skyclan.... :I
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7090
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost February 4th 2013, 04:56

Rosethorn, you're passing on the wrong info.
You don't have to be dead to join.

NUUUU BLAZESPIRIT, we would love to have you...
There are many members who changed Clans ALOT more times than you have, Clan leaders aren't very particular to that. Neither Chez or I are...
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 4th 2013, 16:08

I'm not saying I'm particular to that. o.O Although I just don't like accepting cats who switch Clans like every day or try to be in every single Clan at once. I've seen those things happen before.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38653
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 4th 2013, 16:41

Yeah Blaze, no one would blame you or switching now. This is the stage where every single Clan is recruiting, so it's actually the right time to find the right Clan to put your loyalties in. Sometimes people switch because of mates, a new Clan, a dream position; it's only the people who switch because they lose interest in a Clan who are at loss.
We would accept pretty much anyone into the new group Very Happy
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost February 4th 2013, 16:48

Oh and Rosethorn, you can't RP in DF as long as you're not part of this group. Sorry.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down