Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Warrior Games! ThunderClan and SkyClan open! - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Warrior Games! ThunderClan and SkyClan open! - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior Games! ThunderClan and SkyClan open!

+10
Spottedpaw
Thunderclaw
Frost
Nyx
Hazelstar
Glimmermist
Tangleclaw
Torrentheart
Scarlett
Illusion
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Warrior Games! ThunderClan and SkyClan open! - Page 3 Empty The Warrior Games! ThunderClan and SkyClan open!

Post by Illusion May 15th 2013, 23:17

First topic message reminder :

Plot
SkyClan moved to the lake territory, and the Clans have finally recovered from the battle with the Dark Forest Warriors. Everything was fine, until one day, a mysterious band of rogues were spotted outside clan territory. The next half-moon, the strangers disappeared, but then coming back with an army as big as StarClan. They have brought every rogue in the big twolegplace. The Clans fought as hard as they could, but lost. The rogues are now in power! But the clans' army grew bigger, and bigger, and bigger....the rogues feared that they may rebel, so they organized the First Annual 'Warrior Games'.

Current Scene:

Gathering Island

Rules:

-No Godmobbing

-No cheating

-Have Fun!

-We have a special 'life system' that helps with killing. Each tribute gets 10 'lives' that can be lost within the battle. Bare claws take 1 life, dog teeth 3, and adder fangs...well...10.

- There can only be 4 tributes from each clan

-No HUGE alliances! Maximum 4 tributes per alliance!

-No waiting out the game! Though attempts are allowed. Alliances must meet up eventually!

Tribute must have a warrior name.

-There will only be ONE winner!

Form:

Name:
Clan:
Other:
Ally(ies):

Name: Lilysplash
Personality: Keen and eager, yet very nervous.
Description: Beautiful calico she-cat with stunning emerald-green eyes. Fast on her paws.
Clan: WindClan
Other: Derp :3
Ally(ies): Looking! Smile

Tributes:

ThunderClan:
Ambercloud
Frozenice

ShadowClan:
Frostpetal
Hollyshade
Rowanheart
Coalfur

WindClan:
Lilysplash
Forestpelt
Firepelt
Amberflare

RiverClan:
Bluepelt
Frostshadow
Rabbitpaw
Runningwater

SkyClan:
Hazelstorm (star)
Riversong
Ashwing

Items:

I will PM you what you get when you receive a leaf parcel :3 there are 4 parcels in every clan territory, all scattered. You can't get all the parcels, either.

Last edited by Illusion on May 29th 2013, 20:08; edited 15 times in total
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9380
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

The Warrior Games! ThunderClan and SkyClan open! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Warrior Games! ThunderClan and SkyClan open!

Post by Sunbeam May 29th 2013, 20:20

BlackClaw padded up to Bluepelt. "Do you want to have an alliance?" He asked, flicking his tail. If I can find a couple leaf packets, and Bluepelt forms an alliance with me, I have a chance. "I would help you get rid of that fleapelt over there." he meowed, nodding towards the bristling WlindClan queen.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9630
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

The Warrior Games! ThunderClan and SkyClan open! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Warrior Games! ThunderClan and SkyClan open!

Post by Tangleclaw May 29th 2013, 20:27

PS Forestpelt is a warrior

"I would love to." Bluepelt replied. "This is Rabbitpaw. I'm Bluepelt."
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13539
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam May 29th 2013, 20:32

(Sometimes female warriors without kits are called queens.)
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 30th 2013, 10:22

Foretspelt looked at Firepelt. "Hay, Firepelt! You wanna form an alliance?" Forsetpelt asked. "We are gonna take out that Mouse brain warrior and Fox dung apprentice!" Forestpelt added.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxfury May 30th 2013, 17:13

Name: Spottednose
Personality: Gentle, caring, and a kinda good fighter
Description: Brown tabby with white, a spotted nose, and amber eyes
Clan: ThunderClan
Other:
Ally(ies): All the cats in ThunderClan
Foxfury
Foxfury
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : foxfury is now hollo
WarriorPoints : 4278
Female Posts : 89

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw May 30th 2013, 18:20

~Hang on, can someone tell me where everyone is?~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6162
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion May 30th 2013, 19:28

Lilysplash nervously looked around. I need an ally....But who? she thought. Then, an eager-looking white she-cat caught her eye. She looks nice... Lilysplash hesitated for a moment, then shyly approached the she-cat. "Um...." Lilysplash did not know what to say. "Erm, c-can we be allies?" She shakily asked, when she heard the announcer. "You will start training soon." the announcer said.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9380
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxfury May 31st 2013, 06:00

ooc: Did you accept me...?
Foxfury
Foxfury
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : foxfury is now hollo
WarriorPoints : 4278
Female Posts : 89

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 31st 2013, 08:50

"Hay! Lillysplash! Wanna be allies?" Forestpelt called.

Bluepelt walked up to her. "Don't do it Lillysplash. You don't know her murderer back round." Bluepelt warned. "I can be your ally." Bluepelt added.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 31st 2013, 20:07

"They're all so willing to be allies with everyone," Hollyshade said scornfully. She turned away from the others and scanned the crowd with narrowed eyes. She sought out another pale she-cat sitting off at the side, looking none too eager too eager to mingle with the other warriors. Hollyshade eyed her thoughtfully, but remained silent otherwise.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38621
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost May 31st 2013, 22:06

Frostshadow heard her name called and she curled her lips into a thin smile. Looks like I'm going to have some fun after all, she thought. She felt eyes boring into her and her eyes fell upon a RiverClan she-cat a few tail-lengths away.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25603
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw June 1st 2013, 07:33

(Can it be me? If it is here I go)

Bluepelt turned around. "Congrats Frostshadow! Do you wanna be allies?" Bluepelt greeted. "You remember my apprentice Rabbitpaw right?"Bluepelt asked. She looked down at the muscular tom.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist June 1st 2013, 08:46

Frostpetal looked at Lilysplash. "You want to be allies? Sure!" Frostpetal mewed happily. She had one ally and that should be just fine.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6280
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 1st 2013, 08:48

(She was looking at my character. And allies were already decided. You should look on earlier pages.)

Hollyshade flicked her tail in surprise when the she-cat turned around to stare back at her, but didn't back down under Frostshadow's gaze. "...Hello," she said finally, after a few moments. "You're Frostshadow, right?" She padded closer, weaving around the cats who got in her way.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 1st 2013, 09:17

Frostshadow nodded curtly, unsure whether this black she-cat was a friend or foe. Noting how the other cat looked as though she had more to say and that she was also padding over, Frostshadow flicked her tail lightly, signalling Hollyshade to join her.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25603
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 1st 2013, 10:03

Hollyshade hesitated only a moment before cutting across the clearing to join Frostshadow. She stopped a tail-length away, a wary flash in her eyes. The other she-cat was RiverClan, easily seen from her glossy fur. She wasn't that fat though, like most warriors of that Clan. Fish-eaters, she thought scornfully, even as her face remained blank and expressionless.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw June 1st 2013, 10:42

(Oh okay. Thank you)

Forestpelt only had one ally. She wasn't the kindest cat there."Bluepelt's gonna suffer" Forestpelt whispered.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 5th 2013, 13:45

(Is this RPG still going to be moving along? =/)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam June 5th 2013, 20:37

~It kind of died out.~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3