Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

DF RP: The New Leaders - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

DF RP: The New Leaders - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DF RP: The New Leaders

+11
Spicefeather
Lightclaw
Whiteout
Lilacstar
Thin Air
Sunbeam
Auburnflare
Roguestar
Shimmerpaw
Redstar
Frost
15 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

DF RP: The New Leaders - Page 5 Empty DF RP: The New Leaders

Post by Frost November 14th 2012, 23:23

First topic message reminder :

Only Dark Forest Members can RP here.

We'll start off the roleplay with Aere and I becoming Dark Forest Leaders. Some DF members who are part of a Clan will have to choose whether they want their old Clan's badge and rank or the DF badge and rank. PM Bot if you want to change your badge and rank.

As you guys roleplay, we need ideas for the following. Just name your thoughts together with your RP post!

- Significant places of the Dark Forest
- Name for the place where leaders give announcements

"Aere!" Phantom sprinted across the clearing towards the other she-cat, suddenly feeling as excited as an apprentice. "Congratulations, sister," She mewed, a purr rumbling in her throat softly.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25633
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

DF RP: The New Leaders - Page 5 Empty Re: DF RP: The New Leaders

Post by Lightclaw November 21st 2012, 13:45

Lightningstorm hissed and leaned away from the blow, sending her tumbling to the ground. Jumping to her paws, the long-legged she-cat quickly thought through a plan and nodded ever so slightly. Turning on Sunfire, she rammed into him full force, trying to make it seem like her target had shifted to the apprentice. "You wanna fight a warrior? why not try me, Sunny?" she rumbled darkly. Winking at her friend to show it wasn't for real, she batted at him with an agile paw.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13698
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 21st 2012, 14:14

Fell backed away slowly, half of her body already hidden in the mist and shadows that wreathed the Dark Forest. Better to lt them fight it out then, she thought, the mist swallowing up her figure so only her dark eyes where visible.

Aere's eyes narrowed. The mist was rolling thicker, so it was nearing dawn for the Clans. Soon, the apprentices would wake and leave. It was almost suspicious, the way Lightningstorm suddenly turned on Sunfire. They had been whispering amiably only a few minutes before... Hmm. Aere remembered the game with a start, and knew she still had to be on guard. Glancing around, she leaped nimbly onto a different tree and swarmed up a little higher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost November 21st 2012, 17:07

~ Guys, remember that a warrior won't beat a high-ranked warrior or leader easily. There's always a reason for the ranks. Just lose if you have to. Be realistic! ~

Feral didn't have any chance to thank Fell for helping him. While he was looking for her, he felt a hard shove from behind, sending him toppling forward. He got up heavily, trying to catch a glimpse of his attacker. To his amazement it was Phantom. The silver she-cat purred," Be careful next time, you're easily distracted." She flicked her tail gently at his muzzle before bounding off to join Fell. The massive she-cat was surrounded by about five or so other cats.

The Dark Forest leader leapt onto Lightningstorm, pinning the other she-cat down forcefully. At the same time, she lashed out her back leg at Camofrost's exposed belly. "This isn't your fight yet, it's Sunfire's," She hissed to both cats. It's his last test before his Final Assessment." Her eyes flashed with silent ferocity before she slunk away to join her sister.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 21st 2012, 17:15

Lightningstorm sighed and pushed her way back to her paws. "Alright, alright." she grumbled, the cold back in her eyes. "Have it your way then. see you tomorrow night, guys" The tabby faded and Frozenglare did soon after her.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13698
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 21st 2012, 19:02

Sunbeam emerged from the river suddenly and quickly. He spotted Feral through the trees and jumped on him, swiping his claws down his enemy's back. He spotted only a few cats left. At the same time he was using his superior weight to press down on the high ranked warrior.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9660
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 21st 2012, 20:07

Fell paused, glancing back at Phantom with narrowed eyes. She padded back into view at the words 'last test', the thick mist wreathing around her face. "Okay then," she growled, turning her gaze to Sunfire. "Bring it on, 'paw." The large she-cat raced forward without warning, deliberately slipping past the WindClan cat so she was behind him. Fell's long claws scraped his flank as she danced backwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spicefeather November 21st 2012, 21:22

Spicepaw blinked, his bright yellow eyes trying to adjust to the sudden change of light. One moment he was thinking of going back to Riverclan camp to rest after his embarassing fall into the water, the next he found himself in the middle of a dark clearing surrounded by trees. The ground felt strange under his paws, nothing like Riverclan or Awesomeclan's. The grass was impossibly dark and looked dry and prickly, too uncomfortable to ever take a nap. "Uh, alright... Cool." He mumbled, searching around for any signs of life. With his sense of smell he could tell that there seemed to be... blood. Cats and blood, with a hint of crowfood. "Wha-?" Spicepaw said, overwhelmed as the stench suddenly filled his nose. He shook his head, breathing through his mouth for a few moments. It was scary. There was no blood anywhere around him but somehow, there was always the faint smell of blood in the air. Spicepaw put on a brave face and slowly made his way into the forest, following the scent of cats as it got stronger and stronger. "What in Starclan's name...?" He mumbled, his eyes widening as he saw many cats, cats he didn't recognize fighting and talking around him. "What's going on here?" Spicepaw said, his voice rising slightly. Riverclan, Windclan, maybe Thunderclan... These were clan cats! Spicepaw twitched his salt-and-pepper whiskers, confused. "Where...where am I?"
Spicefeather
Spicefeather
Loner

Custom Rank : FooFoo Cuddlypoops
WarriorPoints : 4085
Male Posts : 131

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 22nd 2012, 09:52

Sunfire was about to play with her back, but then Phantom snapped at them. He closed his eyes and thought, Maybe when we wake up.... Maybe. Then he faded.

Forestblaze watched as her son faded, and she jumped down from the tree branch she was on. "What to do..." She wondered.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10213
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 22nd 2012, 15:04

Viper appeared from the bushes, looking absolutely bored. Spotting Sunbeam, she crept up behind him, watching as he pinned down Feral. Viper lunged, slamming into Sunbeam, but he only skidded.
"Mouse-Dung!" She hissed, she had misjudged the tom's weight, and so now she would have to fight the massive Riverclan tom.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5685
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Spicefeather November 22nd 2012, 15:12

He recognized Sunbeam from far away. Why would he be here? Maybe it wasn't so bad... After all, Riverclan were here. Spicepaw slowly padded into the clearing, more confident now.
Spicefeather
Spicefeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 22nd 2012, 15:23

Viper lunged for Spicepaw, mistaking him for a Dark Forest Warrior. She tackled into him, rolling him over into the grass. As Viper pinned Spicepaw down, her triumphant grin faded into a concerned look.
"Oh it's you Spicepaw...Sorry.." Viper mewed embarassedly. "I thought you were...Nevermind." She mewed, and looked down at him, her flank bore several shallow claw marks, and she was breathing heavily from running.
"What are you doing here anyways?" She asked, narrowing her eyes as she yawned lazily, and she lifted a paw up, licked it, and scrubbed her ears.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Spicefeather November 22nd 2012, 15:35

Spicepaw froze, letting out his long black claws. He fell over, his ears flattened in surprise. "Wha-? Who are you? How do you know who I am?" Spicepaw demanded, a hostile, but confused look in his eyes. Suddenly, he remembered back from the gathering when he and Windystorm had hung out. He recognized Viper from her green eyes. "Oh, you're the one who was mooning over Windystorm." He said, smirking slightly. "Windy, eh? Well, I guess he's not that bad... Are you together now?"
Spicefeather
Spicefeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 22nd 2012, 15:50

"Ha!" Forestblaze retorted, padding up to the two cats, "Viper never even had a chance with Windystorm. I knoticed she's been keeping an eye on Auburnflare though. She smiled, "I know what forbidden love is like. Love him while it lasts, and have no regrets. When I died, I didn't care. Even if it was my or Eaglestrike's fault, I had no regrets. And I wanted my fake life to be over with." Viper knew what happened to Forestblaze when young. Forestblaze's eyes turned from pain to anger. "Anyways, aren't you supposed to be back inyour clans? The sun is rising."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 22nd 2012, 16:03

Fell narrowed her eyes. "Sunfire left in the middle of his last test," she meowed disapprovingly. "He faded away." Coward, she thought. He didn't even say a thing. Just faded away.

Aere nudged Phantom. "The game seems to have broken off," she whispered. "They're just discussing something now. With a new apprentice, too. RiverClan? I wonder why he's here. Maybe he was on moonhigh patrol." She leaped out of the birch without waiting for an answer, tail twitching as she looked up at her sister. "Coming?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 22nd 2012, 16:08

"He was on an early dawn patrol. His last test will be tonight." Forestblaze meowed, "I told him to come early tonight to make up for leaving early."

~Phantom, you said I ould be a high-Ranked warrior D: I'm dead Razz~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 22nd 2012, 17:47

"Windystorm? That tom has hardly time for anyone except his sister." Viper retorted annoyed, her brillant green eyes darting over the clearing, notcing how basicly everyone had faded.
"Guess I win." Viper mewed, grinning slightly. Stretching, she licked the shallow score marks along her flank, and grumbled. Viper flopped down, and rolled on her back, stretching, revealing her uneven torn and missing claws with chuncks missing from the claws, until her torn claws ached. Rolling over, Viper stood back up, looking almost taller than Forestblaze.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost November 22nd 2012, 18:04

I'll edit the topic another time, Forestblaze.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare November 22nd 2012, 20:39

"I'm going to wake up!" I screeched, leaping off the cat I had pinned down. A minute after I said that, I faded away, back into MoonClan. "Hm?"
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14206
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Spicefeather November 22nd 2012, 21:15

He laughed. "His sister? I thought she was dead. When I met Windystorm in twolegplace she was all he talked about. Said it was his fault she was gone or something. No wonder he's so attached." Spicepaw said with a shrug, his yellow eyes curious. "Uh, anyway, nice place." He said, narrowing his eyes at the ugly, dark, leafy trees. "What is it? What's this thing about sleeping? Last thing I remember was being frozen to death in the river." Was I scared to this place?
Spicefeather
Spicefeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 22nd 2012, 23:48

Sunbeam padded up to Viper and Spicepaw. "I don't think you win!" He snarled at viper, pouncing on her and pushing her to the ground. He raked his claws down her side. He jumped off nimbly and nodded to spicepaw. "This is the dark forest. Where you train to be a better warrior."
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost November 23rd 2012, 06:38

Phantom stared at the new tom curiously, her tail gently swaying side to side - a habit she had when she was thinking about something. "You know I'm not the kind who welcomes every newcomer we have," She teased. "In fact, I don't remember welcoming anyone before."

"I'll just watch from a distance," She growled, turning down Aere's offer. She leapt onto the tree branch above, nestling among the leaves. From far, the only thing that suggested her presence were two small cold blue pinpricks (her eyes). Observation was one of her favourite methods of getting to know other's weaknesses and strengths. Which was why she knew how to attack every Dark Forest cat without much effort.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 23rd 2012, 06:46

Sparkpaw jumped from her place and spat out the twig. "Hey RiverClanner." She mewed to Spicepaw. "Sunbeam! Off my mother!" She spat. Shaking her fur she turned to Spicepaw "Alright, I'm gonna call you Little Blue. Unless RiverClan named you Bluefish. Sounds respectable." She mewed with a mocking tone.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6192
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 23rd 2012, 07:43

Sunbeam got off Viper and padded up to them. "Leave my clanmate alone." He growled dangerously, his eyes cold as ice. He knew that Sparkpae was also his clanmate, but that was no way to treat a possible knew recruit. "Leave him alone, or I'll make you." He growled, his voice still dangerously low.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 23rd 2012, 07:52

Sparkpaw rolled her eyes. "Just because your bigger and older than me doesn't make me afraid of a lowered voice. Oh no!" She mewed in a mocking voice. "This little scrap is the size of my paw. New recruit my tail!" She mewed. Being the sad mastication cat she was she bumped into him and dramaticly fell over. "Oh no! Blue Kitty knocked me over!"
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6192
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 23rd 2012, 08:16

"Ignore her." Sunbeam instructed Spicepaw. "She's a real pain in the tail" He shot a hostile glance filled with venom at Sparkpaw. He nodded toward Phantom. "She is one of our leaders. Come with me and I'll take you to meet her."
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content