Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Question for clan leaders Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Question for clan leaders Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for clan leaders

3 posters

Go down

Question for clan leaders Empty Question for clan leaders

Post by Riverstorm February 23rd 2014, 18:51

Clan leaders,
I have a question for you, as the title suggests. Who, out of the number of you, is ok with cats mating cats from other clans? I know cats are limited in the clans, and others are interested in this topic. It is against the warrior code, but it is mostly the leaders choice. Please reply, as it seems to be in other users best interests.

Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4720
Female Posts : 131

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Question for clan leaders Empty Re: Question for clan leaders

Post by Nyx February 23rd 2014, 19:36

The Masqueraders aren't really a Clan, but I'll respond anyways. We don't follow the regular Clan hierarchy (Leader, Deputy, Medicine Cat, Warriors, etc.) and in the history of our group we're mostly separated from the other Clans. In my opinion, it wouldn't make much sense for a Masquerader to mates with someone in the other Clans, mostly because of the distance and the fact that the Masqueraders are pretty much mysterious and not very well known to other cats.

I'm one of the leaders (there's two) but yeah I don't think I would allow it for Masqueraders.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38656
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 23rd 2014, 20:14

I think personally I am leaning more towards no except in a few situations because riverclan and Thunderclan are allied so if there are members of my clan that talk to me about it first for characters in riverclan I'm a bit more lenient. But in terms of other clans outside of Riverclan, I think it is a no because then it makes for a very overly complicated Official RPG when the clans are competing with each other.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433504
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content