Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

I need a clan Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

I need a clan Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a clan

3 posters

Go down

I need a clan Empty I need a clan

Post by Milkyway April 29th 2013, 18:47

CAN I JOIN SKYCLAN OR RIVERCLAN! Super Happy
Milkyway
Milkyway
Loner

Custom Rank : triple chocolate cak
WarriorPoints : 4408
Female Posts : 11

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

I need a clan Empty Re: I need a clan

Post by Caraway April 29th 2013, 18:59

Pick one, and then apply to it. Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage and click on the group you'd like to join. There should be a button that says "Join Group" somewhere there. Click it, and then wait for the leader to come online and accept you.

RiverClan has a new leader, and is becoming quite active. SkyClan is also sort of newly revived and has a lot of active members. You can check out their Clan pages if you'd like:

SkyClan
RiverClan

Both are good choices Very Happy

Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33808
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart April 29th 2013, 19:08

Good choices! I'm RiverClan deputy myself, so I don't really want to be biased about my personal choice, but obviously I'd prefer you go to RiverClan. I need a clan 298326071 We're trying to pick up activity at the moment, and I think we're doing fairly well.

SkyClan is too, however, so really it's your choice. Smile I don't think anyone will be mad if you choose a Clan other than theirs, so don't be afraid of that either! We're all nice here; most of us won't care too much.

CheeseStar already explained how to join a group. This was kind of spammy, I guess you could say, but welcome to WCF anyway
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7011
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content