Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Site Suggestion: Notify Leaders of clan subscriptions Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Site Suggestion: Notify Leaders of clan subscriptions Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Suggestion: Notify Leaders of clan subscriptions

2 posters

Go down

Site Suggestion: Notify Leaders of clan subscriptions Empty Site Suggestion: Notify Leaders of clan subscriptions

Post by Streamstar May 19th 2013, 12:16

I believe it would be helpful for leaders if they were notified when someone trys to subscribe to their clan. Maybe it could be something like the box that pops up when you get a friend request. This way, new members could be accepted into clans quicker, and leaders wouldn't have to check all the time to see if anyone wants to join their clan. If this is possible, I believe it would be very helpful for all the clan/group leaders.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8430
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestion: Notify Leaders of clan subscriptions Empty Re: Site Suggestion: Notify Leaders of clan subscriptions

Post by Scarlett May 19th 2013, 12:18

I'm pretty sure you should get an email to your inbox when you are the group moderator stream if you have that setting activated? Try checking under your account preferences.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433499
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestion: Notify Leaders of clan subscriptions Empty Re: Site Suggestion: Notify Leaders of clan subscriptions

Post by Streamstar May 19th 2013, 12:26

Oh, it does? I don't check my e-mail very often, so I never noticed that. Sweat I usually just check to see if anyone has tried to join by going on the Riverclan group page.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 19th 2013, 13:02

I'm the same way but that's how it works with forumotion. And if you don't see it in your inbox make sure your check your spam folder.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433499
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar May 19th 2013, 13:18

Thanks Snowlily. I guess this can be locked now.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down