Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

DF RP: The New Leaders - Page 6 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

DF RP: The New Leaders - Page 6 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DF RP: The New Leaders

+11
Spicefeather
Lightclaw
Whiteout
Lilacstar
Thin Air
Sunbeam
Auburnflare
Roguestar
Shimmerpaw
Redstar
Frost
15 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

DF RP: The New Leaders - Page 6 Empty DF RP: The New Leaders

Post by Frost November 14th 2012, 23:23

First topic message reminder :

Only Dark Forest Members can RP here.

We'll start off the roleplay with Aere and I becoming Dark Forest Leaders. Some DF members who are part of a Clan will have to choose whether they want their old Clan's badge and rank or the DF badge and rank. PM Bot if you want to change your badge and rank.

As you guys roleplay, we need ideas for the following. Just name your thoughts together with your RP post!

- Significant places of the Dark Forest
- Name for the place where leaders give announcements

"Aere!" Phantom sprinted across the clearing towards the other she-cat, suddenly feeling as excited as an apprentice. "Congratulations, sister," She mewed, a purr rumbling in her throat softly.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25625
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

DF RP: The New Leaders - Page 6 Empty Re: DF RP: The New Leaders

Post by Shimmerpaw November 23rd 2012, 08:44

"Ingore her!" She mewed mocking Sunbeam's tone. "She's a pain in the tail." Looking around she stuck out her tounge and rolled her eyes. "I'm not afraid of you! I talk back to my deputy!" She foaled at him.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6184
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost November 23rd 2012, 09:55

My expression: -.-

Phantom watched the small argument between the newcomer and the other apprentices. Sunpaw and Sparkpaw clearly are having a heated conversation, their pelts bristling slightly and their gazes locked. What now? Apprentice squabbles? She suppressed an eye roll, and started washing her ears.

~ Also, if you're an apprentice here, just use an apprentice name instead. Example, Sunbeam will post as Sunpaw. (eg. Sunpaw walked over towards...) ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 23rd 2012, 10:00

Honeyleaf had been watching the quarrel. Finally she decided that enough was enough. "Ok thats enough, do you come here to train and become a better warrior or to act like kits." She asked. "We are all friendly here, we come here to learn to be the best warriors we can be." She told them.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Blossoming Moon ;)
WarriorPoints : 4567
Female Posts : 195

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2012, 10:01

"Enough," Aere hissed, coming up from behind. Were they seriously having this childish squabble? "I talk back to my deputy!" Oh really... She cuffed Sparkpaw's ear none too gently. "Would you talk back to me?" Her eyes narrowed dangerously, anger glinting in the expressionless depths. Tail twitching, she remembered the new apprentice and gave him a slight nod, keeping an eye on Sparkpaw as she meowed, "I'm Aere, one of the leaders here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 23rd 2012, 10:05

~But that's too confusing, Phantom! There can't be 2 Sunpaw's Dx~

"Friendly? To be the best warriors, there is no friendly." Forestblaze hissed. Sunfire popped into the Dark Forest, and meowed, "Sorry. Birdflight wanted me on an early dawn patrol, but then let me come back." He looked at Aere, "What's next? I hate being an apprentice."

Last edited by Forestblaze on November 23rd 2012, 10:15; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10205
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost November 23rd 2012, 10:09

( ASDFGHJKL. WE'LL STILL KNOW WHO THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT HAHA. Well just for the time being, and.... we're gonna make Sunbeampaw a warrior now! )

Forestblaze, read my earlier post on..

She leapt onto the tree branch above, nestling among the leaves. From far, the only thing that suggested her presence were two small cold blue pinpricks (her eyes).

Phantom's on a tree, hidden x3
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 23rd 2012, 10:11

"Your right Forestblaze." Honeyleaf admitted. "Now, whom should I train with?" She asked the High ranked warrior.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 23rd 2012, 10:15

~BUT SUNFIRE-PAW IS READYYYYYYYY D: And I edited it.~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 23rd 2012, 10:20

Sparkpaw shivered under ether leader's hostile gaze. "No. I respect you Aere." She mewed strongly trying hard to keep her voice from shaking. Looking g at Sunbeam she hissed and turned away.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6184
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost November 23rd 2012, 10:26

~ I'm thinking... Sunbeampaw's gonna have his "Final Assessment"... with maybe one of two other apprentices. So Sunfirepaw? Anyone else? ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Spicefeather November 23rd 2012, 14:48

Spicepaw's eyes narrowed to yellow slits. He shot a gloating look over to Sparkpaw, but hid it expertly from Aere. He was a little annoyed at how the bigger cat felt the need to defend him. They were clanmates, but it was clear to Spicepaw that in the Dark Forest, it was eat or be eaten. He had no time to start worrying about his clanmates, especially a sturdy warrior like Sunbeam. Spicepaw could take care of himself. "My name is Spicepaw." He meowed, dipping his head respectfully. He could tell that Aere was powerful and he would at least try to get on her good side... if she had one.
Spicefeather
Spicefeather
Loner

Custom Rank : FooFoo Cuddlypoops
WarriorPoints : 4077
Male Posts : 131

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunfire November 23rd 2012, 16:06

Sunfire padded over to Spicepaw. "Good. A new apprentice. Another-" he thought to himself useless "Riverclanner." He smiled at Spicepaw, and meowed, "How many more new apprentices are coming? Geez, Isn't this enough? New recruits are annoying." He rolled his eyes, and Forestblaze smacked him in the back of the head. "You used to be an annoying new recruit too. Quit whining! The more cats, the better." she meowed. Sunfire dipped his head to his mother and turned back to Spicepaw. "So, what brought you here?"
Sunfire
Sunfire
Loner

Custom Rank : Your worst nightmare
WarriorPoints : 4653
Male Posts : 27

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 23rd 2012, 16:18

Lightningstorm shot out of the shadows and skidded to a stop in front of Spicepaw. "Hi!" she greeted cheerily. Looking over to Sunfire, she frowned. "C'mon, Sunny! I think it's cool we can get so many cats here at all!" her golden eyes shined at her new mate as she made her way to him and butted him fondly with her head. She was feeling bright because of her new found love and possible unity with family. Even Frozenglare seemed less intimidating and stiff as he greeted the new cat semi-kindly by smirking and nodding.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13690
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Spicefeather November 23rd 2012, 17:20

Spicepaw looked at Sunfire questionably. Hah, yeah right... He thought, flicking an ear. It was obvious he didn't really like Riverclan cats. "I don't know... I sorta just ended up here." He meowed, sitting and looking at the cats. "Hey, you're all from Windclan." They are too skinny to be from any other clans, unless Shadowclan ran out of crowfood to stuff their muzzles with and Thunderclan's twoleg helpers quit leaving kittypet slop at their doors. He thought, smirking slightly.
Spicefeather
Spicefeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 23rd 2012, 18:04

"Oh, fine. Though there isn't much cheer here, Lightningstorm... I'm trying to impress Phantom and Aere so I can be a warrior. I'm trying to scare him or intimidate him a bit." Sunfire whispered in Lightningstorm's ear so quietly only the two cats could hear. "And? You're from Riverclan. All of us are clan here." Sunfire meowed, "You're here to become the best warrior Riverclan has ever seen. Along with some more Riverclanners."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 23rd 2012, 18:20

Lightningstorm acted like he hadn't said a word and looked toward Forestblaze with a smile. "It's good to see you." she meowed, excusing herself to pad over to her cousin. "Hey, Frozenglare, why are you here?" she mewed, suddenly finding herself wondering if her frosty cousin had ambition she didn't know of.

"No reason, really. I just like the atmosphere and want to be able to protect you if need be." he shrugged, watching the RiverClan apprentice warily.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13690
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 23rd 2012, 18:25

≈Great idea, Phanny!≈
Sunbeam-paw padded up to Aere. "When will I be having our final assessment?" he asked hopefully. Hopefully it will be soon so that I can become a warrior. Finally! he thought excitedly. The branches ruffled just a tad, and he knew a cat was listening in the trees.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9652
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 24th 2012, 11:13

Viper nodded at Sunbeam-paw and mewed, "Good job Sunbeam-paw. I think you earned it. Good luck!" Viper added sort of softly. She didn't enjoy Sunbeam's company most of the time, but he really deserved it, and Viper shouldn't discourage this willing strong Dark Forest Warrior...er Apprentice.
"Goodnight guys! Sparkpaw, make sure to get to your nest on time, i don't want you tried! And have fun Spicepaw, try not to get into trouble." Viper added to the Riverclan apprentice before she yawned, and slowly faded.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5677
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 24th 2012, 16:51

Honeyleaf, after surveying some of the apprentices skills, and training with a couple other warriors was sacked. She was about to close her eyes ans return to her nest, but something starterld her. She whipped her head around, but saw nothing. Strange. She thought as she faded away.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 24th 2012, 17:32

"Your assessment will be very soon," Aere replied. "Sunfire-paw," her whiskers twitched ever so slightly as she spoke the extended name, "will have his assessment the same time as yours." She dipped her head, gesturing with her tail. "It's time you return to RiverClan, before your Clanmates realizes your absence and makes a scene," Aere meowed, snorting in contempt.

~Viper, I realized that you and Forestblaze have, "This is where you go if StarClan doesn't take you." I think it's "This is where you go if StarClan won't take you." Razz~

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar November 24th 2012, 17:48

Rockpaw dashed back to where everyone stood. She surveyed the area. Who's that? she thought, looking at Spicepaw. Oh, yeah. Spicepaw. What clan was he from? She padded up to the new cat and started to back away at the smell of fish, just barely stopping herself. Yuck! Great... Must be RiverClan, she almost said the words aloud. "Um... Hi Spicepaw, is it?" she mewed. "I'm Rockpaw. I've seen you at a few gatherings, so I know your name. Welcome to the Dark Forest, where you train to be a better warrior! If Sparkpaw almost shredded your ears, then get used to it. She's been a bit short-tempered with me too, and we're in the same clan! Just ignore her for now. Hopefully she'll get used to having another Riverclan cat around. Also, if you need help, come see me or Wolfspirit." She looked at the mist, "I gotta go now." She then dashed over to Sparkpaw. "I think that it's time we, or I, went back to WindClan," she mewed. "The sun must be rising by now." She closed her eyes, fading away, back to WindClan.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18246
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Spicefeather November 24th 2012, 19:11

Spicepaw smirked and nodded. I'll try... He noticed Rockpaw getting closer and looked at her, flicking an ear. "Problem, Windclanner?" He asked. You don't smell like roses either... Spicepaw thought, flicking his tail. He was used to Riverclan, but since he had come from Awesomeclan first and was always messing around with food, he smelled more like herbs and spices than trout. "Uh, cool. I'll do that. See you around." Spicepaw meowed, pricking his ears. I'd better get back too... He thought, and stood there for a while. He didn't know how to leave.
Spicefeather
Spicefeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost November 24th 2012, 23:46

Feral, who was nearby, motioned Spicepaw to close his eyes. He guided the new apprentice into bushes slowly. "You'll find yourself in your nest soon," The massive tom grunted, his voice raspy.

Watching the Clan cats fading away slowly, Phantom leaped down from the tree, lightly bounding over to join her friends. "I think their assignment should be a one-on-one battle. There will be boundaries for both Sunfirepaw and Sunbeampaw. Whoever steps out of the boundary loses. The other apprentice will become a warrior," She mewed quietly.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 25th 2012, 10:12

"Would they be allowed to try to push each other out of their boundaries?" Aere suggested, ears angling toward Sunbeampaw, making sure that he could not hear them. The RiverClan cat still had not faded back to wake up, and he was one of the last left.

Fell dipped her head respectfully to Phantom and Aere as she padded forward to join the discussion. "They are both of equal strength," she murmured. "It wouldn't be unfair." The large she-cat tipped her head back slightly, lifting her gaze to stare over the heads of the other cats. "Where would the battle take place?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost November 25th 2012, 20:00

"Yes," Phantom replied with a ghost of a smile. Her eyes narrowed mischievously. She considered Fell's question with a long pause before answering," What do you think?"

Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content