Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Journey Back Home - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Journey Back Home - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Back Home

+6
Nyx
Noxe
Roguestar
Lilacstar
Shimmerpaw
Windystorm
10 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Journey Back Home - Page 4 Empty Journey Back Home

Post by Windystorm August 19th 2012, 17:29

First topic message reminder :

Windypaw carried 5 plants in his jaws, his ears drooping slightly. Windclan, the fastest and most powerful, number-wise, clan, had been too slow to get to the Star Rock. He glanced up from his paws, spotting the mountains in the distance. Windypaw groaned, his legs tired just from running back and forth to get the plant himself. Now he would have to travel miles back to the moors!
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4065
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Journey Back Home - Page 4 Empty Re: Journey Back Home

Post by Lilacstar September 5th 2012, 17:06

Viper's eyes shadowed, and then she blinked and stayed quiet. "All right, treat Rockpaw first." She mewed briskly, pointing to the calico. Sighing quietly, Viper's shoulders sagged, and she closed her eyes for a moment.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 6th 2012, 15:02

Sparkpaw looked at Flamesoul "Oh, Hi Flamesoul, how are you?" she asked "Could you help me out over here?" she asked placing her tail on the wound in her neck. "A dog bit me." she told him then said "And I think I twisted my paw can Sagedapple confirm that?" she asked him politely and waited for an answer sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 7th 2012, 17:51

"Sure," Flamesoul answered. He shrugged quickly. "I'm fine. The whole Clan is fine. You guys have been away a long time though." He watched from the corner of his amber eyes as Sagedapple carefully addressed Rockpaw's wounds, patting poultices here and there, firmly binding the wounds that still oozed blood. "Hey, Sagedapple. Over here," he called, waving his tail. The brown tabby finished patting the herbs in place and hurried over. She sniffed at the wound on Sparkpaw's neck. "It's rather large," Sagedapple said after a moment. "But thankfully, not very deep. It won't get infected as long as you get a fresh poultice of goldenrod everyday." As she spoke, she chewed up the herb and plastered it on the bite. Moving her attention to Sparkpaw's foot, Flamesoul watched as she observed, "It's sprained, but not broken. I'll wrap it up with some dock, and if it hurts too much, I'll give you some poppy seeds before you sleep." Sagedapple seems calm, Flamesoul thought, scratching idly at the ground, but if you look into her eyes, she looks almost scared. Hm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 8th 2012, 00:14

Windypaw managed a grin, his ears pricked before he collapsed, panting. "Oh, hey...." he mowed, smiling stupidly. He was out of breath and had run out of energy a long time ago. He just chose to hide it from the others so that they didn't worry."Starving, actually..." he puffed, looking up at the medicine cats.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 8th 2012, 05:19

Sparkpaw frowned "Awe. No fair." She thought it was only twisted, that just shows that she's no medicine cat. "Will I still be able to hunt?" she asked and sat again wrapping her tail around her paws "And fight?" she asked.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 8th 2012, 12:57

Windypaw flicked his ears and sat up, tired. The fur around numerous wounds was coated in dry blood. There was a large wound in his shoulder, near his neck, and the deep bite where the dog got him in his leg. Smaller wounds were near his flank and he sported a nicked ear. "This is going to leave a scar..." He mumbled, wincing as he moved his shoulder.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 8th 2012, 15:12

Sparkpaw limped over to Windypaw and sat down she mumbled, although he probably heard, "I can't belive I sprained my stupid paw." she mumbled "Mouse-brained dog."
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 8th 2012, 15:21

Windypaw smiled, amused. "Hey, me too. Twice. We'll be fine in a few sunrises though, no worries." He meowed, blinking warmly. He turned his head slowly to clean his wounds.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 8th 2012, 20:45

Birdflight quickly limped over to her apprentice Rockpaw. She had hurt her shoulder from the dogs and it was bleeding but she didn't care. As long as everyone else was ok she was fine. She nosed the unconscious apprentice and as quickly as she could she gently carried her apprentice to Sagedapple. "Please will you heal her?" She asked her eyes filled with worry. She looked around at the rest of the patrol. They were in bad shape especially the apprentices. Though one of the apprentices seemed strong. She had saw as they fought against the dogs that Windypaw expertly defended himself. Birdflight had also seen him hunt and he caught almost every prey he saw. He seemed ready for his warrior name and he was around the age of a young warrior. Her and Honeystar had talked and were thinking about making him a warrior and it seemed now was the time. Birdflight had already talked to Honeystar and he had said to go on with the ceremony since he was injured from the dog attack. She leaped up onto where Honeystar usually gives announcements and does ceremonys. She took a deep breath and let out a loud yowl that echoed across camp.
(Their back at camp right? Razz)
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 8th 2012, 20:50

Windypaw looked up, ears pricked. He had a surprised expression on his face to see Birdflight up there, but sat up as best as he could to listen, his legs shaking slightly with the effort. He was exhausted.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 8th 2012, 20:58

Viper limped out of the medicine cat's den, and stumbled to Windypaw's side. "it's about time." she said happily. Most of Viper's left side was wrapped up in cobwebs, and she was limping badly. Viper smiled when she saw Birdflight up on the Highrock. She gace her a encouraging nodd, before she tripped slightly over herself, but she caught herself right before she fell. Stumbling into a akward sitting postion, she leaned heavily on her right side, and her breathing was slightly ragged, but there was a hint of pride in her light grey eyes.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 9th 2012, 06:30

Sparkpaw limped over to where Windypaw was and sat down she carefully lifted her sprained paw and began to lick it.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 9th 2012, 09:50

Birdflight waited until the clan was quiet. The patrol looked pretty beat up and she winced as she saw Windypaw's legs were trembling. I hope he can walk without collapsing She thought worriedly. "Unfortunately, Honeystar is too injured from the dog attack. We have already talked and I will do my best with this ceremony. Do not worry about Honeystar. He is strong and will recover quickly." She mewed to the clan glancing over to the medicine cat den. She turned back to the clan, her golden gaze settling on Windypaw. "During the journey, there was an apprentice who made great decisions. This apprentice's fighting skills were incredible and every time this apprentice hunted, prey was in the apprentice's jaw." She did her best to not say him or his. She didn't want to spoil who would be given a warrior name. A smile curled onto her muzzle and her eyes locked with Windypaw's. "Windypaw. Please step forward." Birdflight mewed leaping off of where Honeystar usually stands and padding up to the apprentice.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 9th 2012, 10:32

Windypaw froze, staring at Birdflight with wide eyes. He managed to limp forward, a look of surprise still on his face. Slowly, a grin formed and his eyes lit up with excitement. He was finally, after so many moons, going to be a warrior at 18 moons!
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 9th 2012, 11:13

Birdflight smiled wider, seeing the excitement flicker in the younger tom's eyes.
"I Birdflight, deputy of WindClan, and on behalf of Honeystar, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. He has trained hard under your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Windypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
As she said the traditional words for a warrior ceremony she felt pride in WindClan and she was so proud of Windypaw. She smiled waiting patiently for the tom to reply.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 9th 2012, 11:33

Windypaw tried to stand a bit straighter, ears pricked. "I do."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 9th 2012, 12:37

Birdflight gave a small nod. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Windypaw from this moment on you will be known as Windystorm. StarClan honors your strength and your enthusiam and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." She finished the ceremony and smiled at the newly named Windystorm. "Also," Birdflight added more to Windystorm. "I want you to recover from your wounds so instead of sleeping outside I want you to stay in the medicibe cats den. Later if you feel up for it you may do your vigil another night. Im sure that StarClan will understand." She mewed trying to reassure to tom.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 9th 2012, 13:15

Sparkpaw smiled "Windystorm! Windystorm!" she chanted. She then looked at Birdflight with a looked that said "Now can I get a mentor?" she had waited ever so long for her time for a mentor. She traveled the journey without a mentor. She hoped she would give one to her.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 9th 2012, 13:43

Windystorm grinned. Windystorm... sounds good! He thought, purring softly. He nodded to Birdflight and stepped back.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 9th 2012, 13:57

Sparkpaw nudged Windystorm playfully and said "I like that name a lot. Now warrior, can you get Birdflight to get me a mentor?" she asked playfully. she accidentally put pressure on her sprained paw and yowled "OW!"
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 9th 2012, 14:42

Windystorm smiled. "Perhaps," He purred, flicking his ers. "But you won't be training until that paw heals, and I certainly won't be out on patrols until my wounds do." Windystorm figured it was alright to speak since his vigil wasn't going to start until he was healed.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 9th 2012, 16:02

Viper smiled, but hung back. Viper, sighed and and looked at the cats in the clearing. " I know I should be relieved the journey is over, but some strange phenomenon is bound to happen again, and we'll all be struggling for something." Viper sighed again, and then got to her paws and padded over to the newly named Windystorm. "Windystorm try not to trip over anymore rocks, ok?" she purred, and then watched Sparkpaw talking happily with the young tom. "Should I tell her the truth about....No, she's not ready yet." then she looked up at Birdflight
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 9th 2012, 16:35

"Congratulations Windystorm!" Sagedapple purred, nosing into the crowd gathered around the young warrior to praise him. "You'll be a wonderful warrior." A thought suddenly occured to her, and the medicine cat quickly backed out, muttering an apology whenever she bumped into someone. "Birdflight," Sagedappled meowed, approaching the WndClan deputy, "can you cancel Windypaw's vigil? Or at least postpone it. He's exhausted from his wounds and the journey, and he deserves his rest.' All of you deserve rest. Sagedapple had retrieved the Graekida, planting the seeds into the ground so they would all be protected from the radiation of the meteor when the seeds grew.They had not reached the Star Rock, but they had gotten Graekida.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 9th 2012, 17:45

Sparkpaw stuck out her tounges at Windystorm's words then looked at Viper, her mother. She purred and limped over. She called ogre her shoulder to Windystorm, "I'll be right back!" She limped over and sat down next to her mother she looked up at her "Hello, Mother." She mewed "What are you thinking about?" She asked noticing her thoughtful gaze."
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar September 9th 2012, 18:16

Rockpaw slowly opened her eyes, and tried to get up, but she collapsed. She waited a few more moments, listening to the ceremony, and tried again, this time, succeeding. She wobbled out of the medicine den one two paws and went to Windystorm. "Congratulations Windypa..." she cut herself off, then corrected, "Windystorm! How does it feel so far? Do you feel like you can defeat anything, like 10 badgers?" She didn't wait for an answer, but quickly hobbled over to Birdflight. "When can I start training again?" she asked, wanting to become a warrior as quickly as possible. She then collapsed with an "Oof!", unable to stand back up.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content