Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Journey Back Home Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Journey Back Home Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Back Home

+6
Nyx
Noxe
Roguestar
Lilacstar
Shimmerpaw
Windystorm
10 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Journey Back Home Empty Journey Back Home

Post by Windystorm August 19th 2012, 17:29

Windypaw carried 5 plants in his jaws, his ears drooping slightly. Windclan, the fastest and most powerful, number-wise, clan, had been too slow to get to the Star Rock. He glanced up from his paws, spotting the mountains in the distance. Windypaw groaned, his legs tired just from running back and forth to get the plant himself. Now he would have to travel miles back to the moors!
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4053
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Journey Back Home Empty Re: Journey Back Home

Post by Shimmerpaw August 21st 2012, 13:09

Swiftshadow walked up beside Windypaw, her tail drooping she livked him between the ears and continued to journey bck to the moor.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6202
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 21st 2012, 18:02

Viper padded beside Swiftshadow and Windypaw, her head up and her ears pricked. Viper winced as she stepped on a rock, her feet was raw and bloody enough! Sighing, she continued to walk. "Ugh, I wish I was back in camp in my nest right now/" She utted under her breath.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5695
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 21st 2012, 18:12

Rockpaw trotted along, her paws sore, but not much as the others'. She had paced herself, and stayed near the back of the group so far on the journey home. She saw the IceClan mountain looming ahead. She smiled. She was ready to see the moors of WindClan again. Even though they hadn't got the rock, they got the Grakedia... At least Windypaw got the Grakedia. She saw the other cats frowning at the mountains. "You should have paced yourself!" she meowed.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18264
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 21st 2012, 18:39

Windypaw flicked his ears, surprised as he felt Swiftshadow's (Sparkpaw's) tongue on his head. He glanced at the two other she-cats beside him, chuckling slightly at his mentor. "We'll be there soon," Windypaw meowed, trying to reassure the clan. The trip had almost been for nothing since the Star Rock was gone and in Riverclan territory. Windypaw could feel it in the air. There was less radiation. "Hey, at least we'll survive!"
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 22nd 2012, 13:28

Sparkpaw smiled at Windypaw, "Do you think Honeystar will give me a mentor once we get home?" She asked hopefully and looked up at Viper "If I were you, I'd be proud of my apprentice." She mewed and looked ahead of herself and looked back at Windypaw waiting for an answer.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 22nd 2012, 15:20

~WindClan party Razz~

Maplestream took her place beside Jadefrost and Brightstar as she gazed toward the forests. "I can't believe we've actually done it," she commented. "After we get to the Star Rock, the only problem will be not becoming fat!" she joked, and nudged Jadefrost. She mewed playfully, "You're the one who might have to watch out."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13282
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 22nd 2012, 16:16

~It's a WindClan party because this is in their own forum. Notice the fact that this RPG is in Highlands (WindClan). So usually only WindClan cats can RP in the topics in their own forums. -.- Like usually only RiverClan cats can RP in the topics in their own forums, unless the topic starter has specified that other Clans can post there.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38661
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 22nd 2012, 16:28

(Yeah, no Riverclanners! Razz You'll stink up the place.)

(jk, even I thought everyone could join after you posted xD Thanks for setting that straight Bright)

Windypaw looked over at Viper and Sparkpaw, grinning. "Thanks Sparkpaw," He purred, "but I hope Honeystar makes me a warrior soon. I'm as old as the youngest cat in the Warriors Den!" Windypaw flicked an ear, his eyes gleaming. "Almost, anyway. Though I think I need at least two more training sessions..."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 22nd 2012, 18:54

~whoops! Ignore that then... Unless we're allowed to post here. *confused*~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13282
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 23rd 2012, 06:58

Sparkpaw purred and grinned "If you move to the warriors den, I'll miss you." She said. "I'd only have Rockpaw." She smirked "Maybe if Honeystar made you a warrior, you could be my mentor." She mewed. The small she-cat ducked under a branch and brushed her pelt against Windypaw's.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 23rd 2012, 09:57

Viper rolled her eyes as Sparkpaw kept try to get closer to Windypaw. Looking ahead, she peaked out from under her bangs, her necklace banging against her narrow chest. Looking back at Sparkpaw and Windypaw, she mewed slightly annoyed (But she never get's annoyed with someone unless she's tried Razz) "Sparkpaw, Windypaw, I'm going ahead. Don't do anything stupid!" she growled, looking at both of them crankily, before strolling ahead, and vanishing over a hill. "Great Starclan is it too much to ask to have peace and quiet? I mean she just keeps babbling! I mean really!" she groaned inwardly, before she just sat down and lowered her head, and allowed the silence to fill her ears. Sighing in content, she sat there for a few moments.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 23rd 2012, 13:09

Sparkpaw rolled her eyes I'm just tryiny to make freinds! Is it against the warrior code for me and Windypaw to be freinds? She growled inwardly and stayed close to Windypaw, heading back to their camp in the moors.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 23rd 2012, 16:48

Windypaw glanced down at Sparkpaw curiously, feeling her fur brush up against him. He shrugged, taking this as a friendly gesture. It was a bit cold. She-cats... I might never understand them. He thought, glancing over at Viper. "Stupid? I'd never dream of it!" he called, a mischievous glint in his bright amber eyes.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 23rd 2012, 20:27

Rockpaw rolled her eyes and started to walk faster. She passed Windypaw and Sparkpaw and caught up to Viper. When she saw Sparkpaw just a minute ago, something unlocked in her chest. She had never loved anyone... Has she? Did she secretly like one of her friends when she was a kitten? She couldn't remember and started to hesitate. She shook the feeling away and kept padding forward, slowing her pace again so that the others could catch up.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18264
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 24th 2012, 06:15

Sparkpaw looked up at Windypaw (You're bigger than me?) And frowned she looked down and shivered and her eyes watered up. She could tell that Windypaw didn't like her she looked up at the brown tom her eyes looking as if she would cry she broke apart from him and ran ahead of him and Viper and started walking alone.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 24th 2012, 10:37

"Eh..?" Viper looked confused as Sparkpaw ran ahead. Sighing, the small black and white she-cat trotted up to Sparkpaw. "Sparkpaw what happend?" She asked, looking down at the small she-cat, her facial expression hidden by her bangs.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 24th 2012, 11:38

Sparkpaw looked up at Viper, teary eyed and mewed, "I-I'm jus-just tired." she lied and the fact she was lying showed in her eyes she knew it was about Windypaw, she knew he didn't like her, they were friends and friends only, Sparkpaw hoped for the best. She sniffed and began to cry for no reason as far as the black she-cat looming over her.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 24th 2012, 12:08

Viper gently laid her tail over Sparkpaw's shoulders, and she mewed soothingly " Love sucks, I know. But you will find someone who will always love you. When I lost my first love, I though it was the end of the world, but staying friends with him was good enough. You shouldn't let a tom ruin your life. You he doesn't return your feelings, then it wasn't ment to be. But don't worry, Starclan has your perfect match picked out." Viper mewed to the younger she-cat.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 24th 2012, 12:50

Sparkpaw sniffed "You know who it is don't you?" she said, ad said "If you don't it's Windypaw." she said shakily and looked back to see Windypaw and she cringed "It's never gonna happen, it it?" she mewed again. and closed her eyes blinking back tears. She looked up at Viper and blinked waiting for an answer.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 24th 2012, 17:10

Windypaw gave Sparkpaw a bewildered look. Was it something I said...? he thought, frowning as he started to pad up to the two. "What's never going to happen? What's wrong?"

(Yes, i'm like 17 moons Razz)
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 24th 2012, 17:21

Viper looked at the apprentices, and then she looked at Sparkpaw. "Well, I'm just going to leave you two alone...I need to speak with Honeystar." She said sort of awkwardly, before she gave Sparkpaw an encouraging glance before she padded away, her black fur glistening.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 27th 2012, 14:57

Windypaw glanced at his mentor, nodding. "Of course," He meowed, and looked back at Sparkpaw. "Come on, cheer up." Windypaw purred, flicking her ear with his tail. "What's wrong anyway?"
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 27th 2012, 15:06

Sparkpaw looked at him "Well, Windypaw, I could tell the truth or i could lie." she said. Her stomach felt like there was a rock in it, and the words were stuck in her throat. "Well, Windypaw." she began awkwardly "I- I really like you." she stuttered, almost a murmer she added "But nothing ever goes my way. That's why nothing would work out." She mewed she swollowed and got ready for a cuff over the ear and a laugh.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 27th 2012, 18:18

Windypaw's eyes widened, then softened slightly. He gave her a smile, chuckling slightly. "Well, if you'd have said so earlier, I would have understood." Windypaw meowed, glancing over at Viper. So that's what they'd been talking about. "I like you too..." He meowed, somewhat awkwardly. "Just not in the way I think you do. I'm sorry." Windypaw had never really thought of the other apprentices in that way. He had never mooned over a particular she-cat. They were just... friends. Rivals, maybe. I'm old enough to be a warrior... cats have had mates and kits when they were even younger than I am. I guess i'm not much of a young apprentice anymore... Moons have passed during the journey. I just can't believe I hadn't noticed! He thought, slightly frustrated.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content