Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Journey Back Home - Page 6 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Journey Back Home - Page 6 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Back Home

+6
Nyx
Noxe
Roguestar
Lilacstar
Shimmerpaw
Windystorm
10 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Journey Back Home - Page 6 Empty Journey Back Home

Post by Windystorm August 19th 2012, 17:29

First topic message reminder :

Windypaw carried 5 plants in his jaws, his ears drooping slightly. Windclan, the fastest and most powerful, number-wise, clan, had been too slow to get to the Star Rock. He glanced up from his paws, spotting the mountains in the distance. Windypaw groaned, his legs tired just from running back and forth to get the plant himself. Now he would have to travel miles back to the moors!
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4065
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Journey Back Home - Page 6 Empty Re: Journey Back Home

Post by Windystorm September 12th 2012, 20:25

Windystorm jumped, blushing fiercely. He opened his mouth, closing it quickly as he realized he was on vigil. He quickly shook his head, nodded, then froze, unsure of what to do. He just stood there and smiled sheepishly. Viper went out... I better go get her since she's the only one awake. He thought, standing and waving his tail at Sparkpaw as a goodbye. He followed Vipers scent, running, and spotted her in the distance, giggling like a kit. Trying not to laugh, a sly smirk spread across his face. He hid himself well in the grass and moved along, making sure his stalking was perfect. As he neared his former mentor, he let out a roar right behind her. Roaring didn't count, since he wasn't technically talking.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 12th 2012, 20:32

Viper screeched in surprise, and leaped up in the air, grasping a random spruce tree with her claws so she hung on the tree. Gasping, she looked at Windystorm, and cried "Great Starclan Windystorm! Don't EVER Do that again! I nearly had a heart attack!" She wailed, pulling her paws free of the tree's. She tumbled to the ground. She looked up at the tom, and mewed "Well. what's up?" she then began to groom the bark out of her paws.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 12th 2012, 20:33

Sparkpaw looked at Windystorm and this is all she said "..." she turned away and rushed to her nest to sleep.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 12th 2012, 20:34

Windystorm purred loudly, grinning. His eyes were flashing mischievously. He tipped his head to one side and glanced at Viper, pointing as his muzzle with one paw. He had to be let off of his vigil.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 12th 2012, 20:53

Birdflight awoke and blinked open her eyes. The sun shined through. It was dawn. Time to let Windystorm off of his vigil. She looked around the den but one warrior was missing. Viper She got to her paws and padded into camp to see Windystorm gone. Birdflight narrowed her eyes and began to look in every corner of camp. Windystorm was no where to be found. Anger and fear gripped her heart. Was he ok? Or did he sneak away from camp on his first night of being a warrior. She sighed and dug her claws into the ground slightly irritated.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 13th 2012, 16:03

"Alright, I release you from your vigil, Windystorm.." Viper said, dragging out his name. Smiling, she looked at him and purred "So, how does it feel being a warrior?" she asked looking him over with bright grey eyes. "Wait, why are you even out here? You are supposed to be on vigil! Did Birdflight send you? She told me not to continue talking walks in the middle of the night." Viper shrugged at the last part, and then looked at Windystorm again.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 13th 2012, 17:23

Sparkpaw woke with the sun in her eyes "I didn't sleep long." she muttered and prodded Rockpaw beside her "Wake up Rockpaw! If you wanna be on the Dawn Patrol you will." she prodded her again and left the den Where are Windystorm and Viper? she wondered in her head and peered into the warriors' den cautiously she saw Biirdflight standing outside her den "Hey, Birdflight, have you seen Viper or Windystorm she asked the she-cat." the asked "Will I get a mentor today?" she asked limping in circles "I feel ready to train with my own mentor." she mewed "I barely know the territory and I'm 7 moons!" she mewed.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 13th 2012, 18:17

Birdflight sighed and sat under the shade of the Highrock. She had gotten up before dawn and had been searching for the two warriors and they were no where in camp. She hadn't arranged any patrols yet for the day and already cats were waking up while Windystorm and Viper must have sneaked out of camp at night. Birdflight had told Viper not to walk around at night especially with her injuries. Windystorm should have been doing his vigil. Birdflight pricked her ears seeing Sparkpaw peer out of the apprentice's den. "Iv'e been looking for them and they are no where to be found. Im going to wait and if they don't come back soon I'll send out a patrol to search for them. Dont worry, I promise you'll get your mentor soon." She gave her small smile. Worry prickled at her pelt for the missing cats and for who Sparkpaw's mentor would be. She glanced over at the medicine den and sighed. Birdflight padded over to the entrance of camp watching the clan out of the corner of her eye but she stayed focused on the entrance. Troubled by her stressful thoughts she waited for Windystorm and Viper.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 13th 2012, 18:51

Windystorm froze, a surprised expression on his face. "Uh... but it was already sunhigh, I thought I could!" He mumbled, pacing in circles around his mentor. "Birdflight's going to kill me! What if I have to sit vigil again, or what if she turns me back into an apprentice just like Honeystar held me back from my ceremony as a kit?" He paused to breathe.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 13th 2012, 18:58

Sparkpawfrowned at Birdflight, well I smll his scent leading out of camp." she mewed. then said "What about Lightningstorm?" she asked her "She could be my mentor." she mewed.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 13th 2012, 19:54

(*gasp* Sparkpaw you traitor D:<)
(jk :3)

Windystorm panicked, listing other stupid things he might be 'demoted' for, and worrying about Birdflight's opinions.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 13th 2012, 20:14

"Windystorm, you won't get in trouble. I just tell Birdflight that you got worried when I left and you went to get me. Then you coudn't get in trouble for looking for a clanmate." Viper mewed reasuringly, before stretching "I Guess we should get back to camp..." she said looking at the tom.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 13th 2012, 20:20

Windystorm stopped his pacing, grinning. "You'd do that for me? You're awesome, Viper! Thanks!" He meowed, his eyes lighting up. "We should go back though... even though you looked like you were having fun acting like a kit." He teased, turning around and starting to pad back.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 13th 2012, 20:56

Birdflight lifted her head smelling Windystorm's scent as well. She pricked her ears and turned to Sparkpaw. She really wants a mentor. I'll take care of that once Windystorm and Viper get back She thought. Birdflight smiled and gave her a small nod. "You'll see." She mewed simply smiling. If they dont come back soon I'm going to go search for them. Also Lightingstorm seems like a perfect mentor for Sparkpaw. The she cat is experienced and loyal. I'll do the ceremony later today She thought.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 14th 2012, 05:59

~But Winy! You're in trouble :O~

Sparkpaw couldn't hold back the beam spreading across her face. She hopped around like she just found out she was becomming a warrior, or an kit becoming an apprentice. She stopped remembering her sprained paw and sat.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 14th 2012, 07:00

Lightningstorm woke with a start. Her nightmares of Tigerstar danced through her head, but the she-cat quickly shook them away with a hiss. None of that failure would work its way into her mind. She was more powerful and intelligent than that bafoon! Standing carefully, the young, long-legged she-cat began to groom herself. A content thought appeared in her mind as she did so. At least I am not evil. I won't kill anyone on my way to the top. I love my Clan too much...

Nodding to herself, Lightningstorm strode out of the den and closed her eyes momentarily as the rising sun warmed her thick dark brown tabby coat. Giving one final lick to her snowy white chest,the warrior's golden gaze scanned the camp for some cat to speak to. Lightningstorm was feeling social. Spotting Birdflight and Sparkpaw, warmth crept into her wide, smoldering eyes. "Hmmm, why do you seem so worried, Birdflight?" the she-cat asked, her voice melodic with a sharp twinge to it. Like lightning would sound like if captured or maybe just a bit more kind to the ear. Her broad head was dipped in greeting to the deputy. A wince shuddered throuh her as the pain in her shoulders returned from the long journey the whole Clan had just gone through. However, her paws had not suffered nearly as much as most of the Clan because of her time as a rogue which she had spent living in the rocky terrain.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13720
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 14th 2012, 16:51

Windystorm ran ahead, turning his head back to check if Viper was following him. "Come on, slowpoke!" He called, grinning. "You're as fast as a badger!" Windystorm reached camp quickly, but turned his head too late and ended up face-to-face with Birdflight. She didn't look pleased. Windystorm quickly sat down, his eyes widening. "Whoops."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 14th 2012, 18:01

Sparkpaw's eyes raced from Lightningstorm to Windystorm (LOL! I should be Sparkstorm, I feel left out....) She answered Lightningstorm's question before Birdflight could "She said you could be my mentor." a grin crept up on her face at the mention of HER mentor.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 14th 2012, 18:16

Lightningstorm gave Sparkpaw a kind grin. "Is that so? I look forward to mentoring you then, Sparkpaw! You'll be a warrior in no time." the brown she-cat winked. Her rich dark brown coat showed how manycolors of brown it possessed in the strengthening sunlight. It truely was very intricate.

Looking at Windystorm, Lightningstorm mrrowed softly. "Already getting in trouble, are we, Windystorm?" The warrior's golden eyes were teasing. Regaining a more serious and worried expression, she peered at him. "How are you feeling?" Lightningstorm asked, sending a look to Sparkpaw as well so she knew she was speaking to her too.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13720
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 14th 2012, 19:08

Windystorm smiled sheepishly. "Possibly," He meowed, quickly backing away from Birdflight to give her some space. "Mouse dung, I was looking forward to being a mentor while i'm still young." Windystorm flicked his tail. "Just becoming a warrior took almost 8 moons! Anyway, I feel the same as always. I don't change easily." He meowed, grinning.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 14th 2012, 19:27

Birdflight narrowed her eyes at Windystorm keeping a stony expression on her face. "So Windystorm, Viper, how was your walk last night? Enjoy the stars?" She asked although her voice held no amusement.

Birdflight pricked her ears and smiled. "Greetings Lightningstorm, and yes you will be Sparkpaw's mentor. I wanted the ceremony to be a surprise but that's alright. I'll hold the ceremony soon once I take care of this," She turned to Windystorm and then back to Lightningstorm and Sparkpaw. "Could you give us a moment?" She asked politely to the two she cats.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 14th 2012, 19:31

Windystorm grinned. "Well, it was pretty much sunhigh... But I bet they- Oh, right..." He meowed, pricking his ears. "I'm in trouble, aren't I?"
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar September 14th 2012, 19:40

Rockpaw heard the commotion outside of the den and awoke. She padded out, her fur slightly bristling and her tail lashing. "What in the name of StarClan is going on here?" she hissed. "Can't a cat get some sleep?" Her eyes were full of sleepiness. "Ugh! I should've known who would start this ruckus! Next time, stay out of trouble!" she hissed again, but didn't go back to the den. Instead, she sat and waited for someone to explain everything, though she wouldn't listen.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 14th 2012, 19:42

Windystorm grinned. "Morning!" He flicked an ear. "But I can't promise anything."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 14th 2012, 20:42

Birdflight smiled. "Good morning Rockpaw." She smiled warmly at her apprentice. Birdflight turned back to Windystorm and hissed. "Windystorm you stopped during your warrior vigil to go out of camp at night! What if an enemy clan decided to attack us. While your strolling on the moors your clan would be ambushed." Birdflight snarled fiercely. Why isn't he worried? He seems so laid back when he walked out of his own warrior vigil! He doesn't seem worried at all or nervous! She lashed her tail impatiently.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content